Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762522 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2021
300 pages of undiluted wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Great man! Had my hands in a couple of things

You?

I'm doing just fine bruh. Happy new month.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by smat101(m): 1:34am On Mar 01, 2021
E get why

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2021
DAY 60, REDPILL 2021

MAXIMS

I. 2+2=5 in a woman's eyes when she knows that you've got five in your pocket.

II. Sex should be seen as an exchange and not as one party favouring the other.

III. The fact that she feds you enough sex is not a guarantee that she loves you so dearly. Prostitutes behaves same. The only difference is that the later comes out plain with her intentions, while the former comes in the cloak of a companion.

IV. "I love you" is the next statement a woman needs to learn after the words: ma and pa. The statement is very effective in exploring a man's pocket.

Authority: Maximize the maxims.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2021
Respect bro!

luminouz:

This is dicey.

I advised you to go monk on her but I can also see how you can use your onlysex association to your gain.

Monk Mode:
She will really respect you, if you roll around with another geh that has better looks. That's what we call the abundance mindset. Coming to kiss her after all the insults, confessions and threats from her, is just so meeeeh to me. You really didn't need to fuq her you know. If she had seen another geh with you and you ignored her as the ex, she would have begged while you would have rejected her. That, my bro, would have really given you closure,as the King. But wetin dey pain my pass be say since you don sleep with am, she go get access to your gen,food and TV(that I told you to deny her). Abi,you go fuq her finish, she won't charge her phone,watch Netflix or collect fan? That stuff dey pain me bros. undecided

OnlyFan:
Yes, you are getting sex but is it only sex you should get? After all,you both enjoy it. If you wanna play that game, make sure you have access to her money. She is with you now cuz school has resumed and she needs your gen/TV/food/dick. Once it's holidays, that iPhone nigga becomes number one. So what is your gain apart from sex. You need access toher account. Make her pay for Feb/TV subscription and even fuel. She is not with you because she has repented. How I know? She still talks to you anyhow. She even blocked you on WhatsApp still? So anytime she wants something, you go get sex and all that. Not a good proposition biko. Switch the tables and show her less attention and more balls. You need to make her respect you enough to submit to you. Then,you can have her money, phone and all else. But I suspect the lure of pussy and your love for it won't make you hardball that geh and if she knows that, you will still be on the losing end,resources wise.

Alternatively, you can get another geh to be coming to see you constantly. This will trigger her possessiveness and insecurities and you can use that to gain control. Then,you can set your ground rules and she will obey, at least till school is over. The abundance mindset tells her that she is not so special after all and you can leave her at any time. Women want validation and another geh in the picture triggers that.

I don taya to dey type. I even get one story to share but hand dey pain me. Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2021
A Statistics Canada study from 2019 found that first-year women make up 44% of STEM students, compared with 64% of non-STEM students. Those women who transfer out of STEM courses usually go to a related field, such as health care or finance. [45] A study conducted by the University of British Columbia discovered that only 20–25% of computer science students from all Canadian college and universities are women. As well, only about 1 in 5 of that percentage will graduate from those programs.
*No faculty of education that pays as STEM, they all run away from it, then sum up the "gender pay gap"

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2021
A review of UK patent applications, in 2016, found that the proportion of new inventions registered by women was rising, but that most female inventors were active in stereotypically female fields such as "designing bras and make-up". 94% of inventions in the field of computing, 96% in automotive applications and mining, and 99% in explosives and munitions, were by men. [58] In 2016 Russia had the highest percentage of patents filed by women, at about 16%.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2021
A high percentage of women that do pursue a career in STEM do not continue on this pathway after taking Calculus I, which was found to be a class that weeds out students from the STEM pathway.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Research, using the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS III and WAIS-R), that finds general intelligence in favor of males indicates a very small difference.
This is consistent across countries. In the United States and Canada, the IQ points range from two to three points in favor of males, while the points rise to four points in favor of males in China and Japan. By contrast, some research finds greater advantage for adult females.
For children in the United States and the Netherlands, there are one to two IQ point differences in favor of boys. Other research has found a slight advantage for girls on the residual verbal factor.

Omo, vagina REPUBLIC are only good for talking.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vest(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2021
if not for redpill I no know wetin I for be ..thanks so much guys and happy new month

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LegiitAdigun(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Happy new month guys...
Daily dose of TRP have help me in many ways... cool

Gracias to every single person thay have participated in this thread from page 1 to o ds one. Thank y'all ��

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luwiizy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
my words are my pride.

when a woman or man who's close to you takes your words for granted then she/he dont deserve anymore of them.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
luwiizy:
my words are my pride.

when a woman or man who's close to you takes your words for granted then she/he dont deserve anymore of them.
you are right, just on the contrary it all depends on how you make them take you at first maybe serious or a joker.

Yoruba have a say which goes 'ibi ti onile ba fi ona si ibe ni alejo a gba' (wherever the house owner place the road, that's where the stranger will follow in).

It reminds me of where I'm living presently, there are two ways to the toilet you can pass through the room or the living room directly(poor plan). I have my visitors passing the sitting room door, it's not just right to me. I padlocked it and those people who have been passing through the place started advising me, how it's not good to let people be passing through my room to the bathroom (like I have exhibit in my room/or it an hospital where different people abound).

I became pestered with their lectures, I went to buy wallpaper and used it to cover the whole wall, move my tv to the side, if you don't know before you can never tell the place is once a passage, and my people have no options than to pass through where I want them without complain.

with all been said, it's never late to stamp your authority on how you want things to be, let them say you are changing or becoming irrational.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
all my friends na simp.......Dem wanna turn me into one bt oluwa no gree
indeed u can't save every man.........am 100% sure women we use Dem all, those niggas still believe in true love shit

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PharmD911: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
TainyLite:
I am swearing Red pilled made my year... I cant imagine my wife packing out of my house nd i still go beg her in April... Sincerely the more i ingest Redpill the more i got annoyed with myself... This is a lady that is jobless nd sincerely short nd not ugly nd just got pregant cos of ignoring Kiss of 200 nd families planned marriage the Simp i am den cud not make me speak out she is a devil... Never added any meaningful thing to my life except nagging nd financial draining nd i know i worth more than a frustrating woman nd she is a professional liar with the facts the she does not want me to be in good terms with my family... The mother of this stupod wife once called me that my dad was the one that used my glory for ritual purpose for money that i should stop working for him nd separate nd be working on my own... She even said my mum transferred my glory for my immediate younger brother cos she wants him excel than me... If i had overreacted to my family den who will support me now as the are now... Please fear women o...... We had a verbal misunderstanding nd she slaps me from my sleep... After some couple of turbulent days, I send her comot this September nd she is currently pregnant with my second child cos for her to slap me from my sleep means she might av deduced to stab me with knife nd if i die my children will live nd her family will still support her dat na armed robber kill...she came back the following week cos she still have the spare key nd clear all my apartment leaving only Chairs, bed, tv nd my home theatre nd the second day i called her nd threatened her to return all my properties including my clothes which she packed to her mother's house.. I got to realize they want trouble with it nd i later concede cos i know sey no be my life they packed... Now maybe her family still had the mind i will come nd apologize... I just dey laugh in chinese as a man cos las las na another man go bleep her ni so make she go her mama house go restart her life... No be sey i dey perfect in the marriage but make i cut myself off from untimely death nd an unhappy home... Those two children is okay for me nd make i go make money... Now i have separated from my dad amicably nd he is always supporting... If i had heed to their plans i swear i for don enter wahala now cos dey wan take control of my life... I swear with my life nd the tenet of red pill she will never come back into my life she is gone for good...

keep this energy, don't mind those fools reminding you of "for better, for worse" in your new trend.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
That "for better, for worse" is a forged cerebral imprisonment by women to men. No woman ever, truly, believes in that. (I doubt)
PharmD911:

keep this energy, don't mind those fools reminding you of "for better, for worse" in your new trend.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
dontai:
pls what can I made off a friend who deplete me financially, due to his simping act. at times he will send money to a bitch even though after I have advised him against such. here's the thing whenever he sent 10k to a useless bitch, I systematically bear the burnt of the sum of 3k if I'm lucky, if I'm not I may pay half the simping fee, (simp are artificially deaf).

we are not a business partner, he made me hate dealing with pusssy worshippers. it's just like fuelling and hanging out things. he always make mentions like I just sent x lady 10k, so he's stylishly telling me to foot a bill which he ought to, and I will because I won't want to fall his hand. though he's a very good homie.

what can I do?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Easy! His believe to the shackles of the blue pill overshadows his efficiency to his vision upon wiles of women. Get a girl, push him to ever edge of abiding to the matrix, let him get burned and learn more through the lens of TRP.
It's quite sad, I'm writing this as a weapon against a fellow, but sometimes we need to fall in order to learn.

[quote author=dontai post=99523046][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Evening everyone. I recently got something of an introduction to TRP.

In the past, I have condemned it because of the extremist views I came across. But, it has been enlightening.

Brothers, do not let redpill rage consume you or start to believe that piping strings of women makes you a high-value man. God guide us as we level up!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigJoe19: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wow! I have missed a lot. Thank goodness I read all I missed.
TRP moves forward daily.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
TheVictim01:
A Statistics Canada study from 2019 found that first-year women make up 44% of STEM students, compared with 64% of non-STEM students. Those women who transfer out of STEM courses usually go to a related field, such as health care or finance. [45] A study conducted by the University of British Columbia discovered that only 20–25% of computer science students from all Canadian college and universities are women. As well, only about 1 in 5 of that percentage will graduate from those programs.
*No faculty of education that pays as STEM, they all run away from it, then sum up the "gender pay gap"

Bro which research paper is this
Give me the link please

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2021
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_STEM_fields
Ovo200:

Bro which research paper is this Give me the link please

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2021
By my definition, the true sense of 'High value' is that which accepts his nature, yet unbothered but aspire to be better and grow in all aspects of life. A man who understands life, knows there exist a thing beyond his power and control. Adapt, improvise and overcome.
nwaezeemmanuel:
Evening everyone. I recently got something of an introduction to TRP.

In the past, I have condemned it because of the extremist views I came across. But, it has been enlightening.

Brothers, do not let redpill rage consume you or start to believe that piping strings of women makes you a high-value man. God guide us as we level up!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 12:29am On Mar 02, 2021
@ TainyLite, I didn't know you have been red pilled. That's great to know. You can read the book I suggested on your thread.

Please, stand your ground. I know someone very dear to me whose wife frustrated him like yours.

The man eventually got very sick and died. Please, take good care of your health. For your sake too, don't allow that lady back into your life. Woman hardly ever change. They only pretend to have changed until they will shock you again with their old ways. All the best bro.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2021
DAY 61, REDPILL 2021

Women are not concerned about the time, pains, blood, sweat, drudgery it takes for a man to wake up, till the ground, sow, observe, reap success. They are only concerned about the end products and by products of such work of labour. For this reason, women don't make good leaders as they don't know how to build or lead from a scratch level to finishing.

Authority: Men must take the lead.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Stupid girl,make we Bleep you say no, but everyday u go come dey talk full my ear..I don warn am before but she keeps doing it..next time I go just block her stupid ass

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Ketapu:
@ TainyLite, I didn't know you have been red pilled. That's great to know. You can read the book I suggested on your thread.

Please, stand your ground. I know someone very dear to me whose wife frustrated him like yours.

The man eventually got very sick and died. Please, take good care of your health. For your sake too, don't allow that lady back into your life. Woman hardly ever change. They only pretend to have changed until they will shock you again with their old ways. All the best bro.
I'm sorry to break this to you, he will accept her back. I read his latest concerning the issue,(and with the blue Piller and nairaland ladies who never saw bad in whatever crime a lady's committed) he have been softing-peddal. All he's wailing about now is his mother in-law been the one causing disaffection between them, not taking into consideration the evil the lady's have conduct and what she's still capable of carrying out without her mother. with the new born baby as a pawn, I'm afraid!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2021
dontai:
I'm sorry to break this to you, he will accept her back. I read his latest concerning the issue,(and with the blue Piller and nairaland ladies who never saw bad in whatever crime a lady's committed) he have been softing-peddal. All he's wailing about now is his mother in-law been the one causing disaffection between them, not taking into consideration the evil the lady's have conduct and what she's still capable of carrying out without her mother. with the new born baby as a pawn, I'm afraid!

There is a famous quote in the red pill community 'YOU CAN'T SAVE EVERYONE'.

some are just doomed. I realised he married the girl because she got pregnant for him(which is the girl code 101 on how to trap a man(simp).).

So don't be surprised she'll use the second child to trap him back into the marriage.. Its the sad truth but some men can't be saved.

Peace.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2021
A friend of mine who said he has accepted the Red pill is still busy spending on Girls cheesy cheesy.... When I told him that he's still far from accepting the Red pill... Bros took it as an offence and stopped talking to me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2021
A wise man learns by virtue of mishaps others make. This is a lesson by a 'Kiss' (condom) to tainylite1. Las Las, God no go shame us. We move!
Oh, I pray to you of the best experiences henceforth with her. I read his latest ordeal, @fp
Soulrebel2:

There is a famous quote in the red pill community 'YOU CAN'T SAVE EVERYONE'.

some are just doomed. I realised he married the girl because she got pregnant for him(which is the girl code 101 on
be saved.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2021
He probably didn't even read of the pills. About 4 of my friends didn't respond well with the idea of TRP. "It doesn't give me money na"
And one among them, is in a "relationship", an unofficial one, shouting of the mantra "I go marry you after uni"
This are people that communicate about once in a month, oh shocker!! They only greet, he's got nothing reasonable to converse with her. Smh!
Nezzjnr:
A friend of mine who said he has accepted the Red pill is still busy spending on Girls cheesy cheesy.... When I told him that he's still far from accepting the Red pill... Bros took it as an offence and stopped talking to me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2021
This is what a girl sent during anonymous messages to my school WhatsApp GC. Not all doors are meant to be opened. Some people will deliberately show us good will to hide their malicious intents. Let us all be careful.

P.S: I don't know whether it is true or a prank

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.