Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756976 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
JESHAL:

Better learn to be a MAN
If not you end up like SIMP Kanye undecided

You deserve a bottle of Heineken for this reply..

I hate SIMPs, I hate them with passion.. Especially the SIMPs that claim they know it all..I look at them sometimes but they don't know what is going through my mind..

Fear woman oo..a woman can never love you period.

Whenever its your turn to have sex with a girl..no pity am, make sure you satisfy yourself to the fullest.. This girls are another creatures.

Every day I keep learning new things about them..hypergamous mofo.

30 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
PAGE 300 Y'ALL! REDPILL FOREVER! WE MOVE!

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Make I mark space..Ichidodo waz hia page 300..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Luminouz was here.

300 Spartans babe

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
page 3-0-0, here I am.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hehehe...

Another one

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Another one
Satisfy urge indeed.... That's to why I'm upfront with any plate that I'm spinning...I tell them I like and know how to f**k very well...You must prepare your mind and body for that if you think we have a future together because I cannot shout.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
page 300 and counting...

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
ichidodo:
Satisfy urge indeed.... That's to why I'm upfront with any plate that I'm spinning...I tell them I like and know how to f**k very well...You must prepare your mind and body for that if you think we have a future together because I cannot shout.
In as much you believe you can't shout, one way or the other vociferation will still occur, they will make you raise your voice, if it's to just test your level of whatsoever they wanted to ascertain. so it also advisable you prepare your body and soul for the impending screech.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
One thing I observed about women is that they know how to shed tears, whether genuine or fake,flows freely from their eyes,and I've learnt not to be touched by their tears.

The last thing a girl can use to manipulate me is her tears,e no dey touch me.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
luminouz:

This dude has been popping some red-like pills since that geh almost successfully accused him of rape o.

I guess that incident changed his ass
He learnt the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
shocked make i rush buy space for page 3-0-0. cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
dontai:
In as much you believe you can't shout, one way or the other vociferation will still occur, they will make you raise your voice, if it's to just test your level of whatsoever they wanted to ascertain. so it also advisable you prepare your body and soul for the impending screech.
That's if I was a needling whining simp b**tch...If you're gonna be in my world, be within my own frame with your WALL fast approaching, then my dear,you best be ready to study kumasutra because other plates have enrolled for classes.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
I'm glad sanity has been restored to the thread.

Thanks to all of you with good intentions to liberate men.

Please, I encourage us to also post more of our conversations and dealings, whether positive or negative. As we share our individual experiences, we would learn a lot on how exactly to put the principles into practice in several scenarios. That is, it would help us learn exactly what to say, how to act, what to do, etc. in specific situations.

Thank you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
ichidodo:
That's if I was a needling whining simp b**tch...If you're gonna be in my world, be within my own frame with your WALL fast approaching, then my dear,you best be ready to study kumasutra because other plates have enrolled for classes.
You know your onion, no cap.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Seconded

sajmark:
page 300 and counting...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GreatAchiever1: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Pg 300 smiley
And we keep marching, moving forward.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Page 3_0_0
angry These Simping in me must stop as I'm about to enter the new month of March

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Me too reg for page 300. Death to all SIMPs.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Am following up

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Page 300, 2021 the year of red pill. We are marching forward.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Seconded
Nwoke so you're still around. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
yorubarere:
Me too reg for page 300. Death to all SIMPs.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
dontai:

Well said.

They will still test you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Misogyny is ingrained in people from the time they are born. So to me, feminism is probably the most important movement that you could embrace, because it's just basically another word for equality.
~Taylor Swift
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
You look like an angel, walk like an angel, talk like an angel. But I got wise, you're the devil in disguise.
~Elvis Presley

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
TheVictim01:
You look like an angel, walk like an angel, talk like an angel. But I got wise, you're the devil in disguise.
~Elvis Presley

lol, then he/she should be automatically assume as the devil's angel.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
~Angelina Jolie
“ Women are still treated as secondary issues . It is still far too easy and accepted for leaders to ignore uncomfortable truths . Women , we know , are the first to be affected by war, and the last to be taken into account when it ends .”
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
“Women are leaders everywhere you look -- from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes." ~Nancy Pelosi
"our country was built by "strong" women" indeed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
"If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” ~Margaret thatcher
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Great man! Had my hands in a couple of things

You?

JasperVII:

Nwoke so you're still around. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.