Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763242 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Xup guys, been a while. Kudos to everybody keeping the thread alive..

Have y'all noticed how women have been walking on the streets this days almost naked. Wearing tight(s) fitted shorts/shirts and most times with no bra..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 100, REDPILL 2021

Extra mile is needed to achieve that goal.

Extra mile is needed to finish that important work.

Extra mile is needed to get that cash.

Extra mile is needed to get that knowledge.

Extra mile is needed to convert imaginations into reality.

Extra mile is needed to step up the hierarchy.

But an extra mile is not needed to hit that coochie.

Authority: Extra miles are for valuables.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2021
patoski39:

Have y'all noticed how women have been walking on the streets this days almost naked. Wearing tight(s) fitted shorts/shirts and most times with no bra..
I swr............90% of girls don't wear bra anymore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2021
DieRich5:
I swr............90% of girls don't wear bra anymore
yea bro, and Its actually working for them. Women are naturally redpilled like some guys here have said. This dressing is causing a lot men to be sexually conscious especially as many men are trying to swallow the redpill. Now they use these dressings to make men see what they might be missing if they try MGTOW.. I don't know if I explained this well, someone should help me out

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
patoski39:
yea bro, and Its actually working for them. Women are naturally redpilled like some guys here have said. This dressing is causing a lot men to be sexually conscious especially as many men are trying to swallow the redpill. Now they use these dressings to make men see what they might be missing if they try MGTOW.. I don't know if I explained this well, someone should help me out
MGTOW doesn't mean celibacy. Men can MGTOW and still have all that juicy boobs and guts if they want. There's nothing to miss. There will always be cheerful givers inside or outside a relationship.

Generally, girls are flaunting those tits to attract simps.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
patoski39:
na new updates girls Dy use na to gt men(simp) to worship Dem nd do wat Dem ask Dem to do........nd simp goofy nigga will do it cus of wat e see

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
How bout this?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
DeadWrong:
Rest in peace to one of the realest OGs of all time - DMX. You can't listen to DMX songs and be a simp lai lai. I have been red pilled since my early 20's unknowingly. Listening to DMX songs is largely responsibe for that.

"....And even though that pussy tight I'm not gon' jeopardize my life (aight?)
So what is it you want from a nigga? (what?)
I gave you, you gave me, bitch, I blazed you, you blazed me (c'mon)
Nothin' more, nothin' less, but you at my door
Willin' to confess that it's the best you ever tested
Better than all the rest, I'm like, "Aight girlfriend, hold up
I gave you, what you gave me Boo, a nut (f'real)"
What these bitches want from a nigga? What you want (what you want)
What these bitches want from a nigga? Really want
What these bitches want from a nigga?"

"If I wasn't DMX, these bitches wouldn't give a Bleep about me."

RIP Dog. Hardcore Redpiller.

cool X

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Helios14: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Get this. Being ALPHA starts from the mind.

I don't fancy using the word these days because every guy wants to be ALPHA, even at the cost of putting up a front. Height doesn't make a man ALPHA.

Can it be an advantage? Of course, but that is just on the attractive scale. A lot of people are drawn to tall individuals, some not so much. Even at that, you can score all points on the attractive scale and lack confidence and value - traits that define an ALPHA male. Work on that, and forget about your height.

PS- If you're under 5ft 8, you may want to consider moving out with taller guys less or keeping them in reasonable distance depending on the occasion. Many tall guys love being around shorter guys. It can sometimes exaggerate their worth before they speak.

I understand. I actually don't see it as a problem or anything, I know it's a thing of the mind. I just wanted to know. Girls even tell me sometimes that if I was a few inches taller, I would be a Yoruba demon.

Thanks mahn.
lol, o don't like using the word too

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have an idea how I can reach Glycolississ? The OP of this thread.
It's important pls.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Feminists (Very Stupid) –

Feminists are very stupid because they are attacking the ones who created paradise.

Smart women join men in attacking feminists because feminists are a threat to THEIR paradise (of men working for women).

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Comments of the day per The Megan Markle and Harry bulshit.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Feminists (Very Stupid) –

Feminists are very stupid because they are attacking the ones who created paradise.

Smart women join men in attacking feminists because feminists are a threat to THEIR paradise (of men working for women).
This is deep!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Orpazpjr:

Omo make we just leave this prince harry matter, she will naked(stripe him of all he got, family, steal his wealth using divorce) then will leave him to fight all by himself, I see prince harry being suicidal. He might not commit suicide ooo, but prince harry might become a life coach on redpills.

Hw will a sane man trust a woman that wants to alienate him from his family? Should she have an edo woman as a mother in law she for see pepper

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Men have not been given enough credit for orchestrating the world we live in today

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
A man with money should be a bonus to a woman not a ladder to upgrade her status

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Women will provoke you until you can't take it anymore, then play the victim when you react.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Orpazpjr:
I really hate seeing this particular news

This is more than simping

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
I'm stuck in a generation where glorifying women and degrading men is seen as equality.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2021
A man that cannot be manipulated by sexual desires intimidates a woman, because now she must bring something of real value to the table.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Without White Knights and simps there would be no feminism.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2021
You become an adult when you reach a certain age.
You become a man when you reach a certain state of mind.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
How bout this?

"Strong women don't have attitudes, they have standards" just illustrated what has been said several times here, about most women being naturally red pilled (at the basics). Majid saying this is clearly promoting simp ideas. I only judge men's simping in what they do in their personal lives because I have observed that men with fame, money and social status are under great pressure to conform to the blue pill fantasy of modern liberalism so as not to lose their source of livelihood. Some actually simp and some fake it while being red pilled in their personal lives. Only a few like Donald Trump can go vocal about it. Even then, it affected his re-election as a second term president.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Benee1000:
Females are at their manipulative best when they become emotional.
They lie the most when they cry.
Behind those tears and histrionics, is a well thought out plan.
A female's emotions are not abstract. They are well calculated. They are emotional until they get what they want. There's a logic behind their display of emotions, which is;
To make you emotional too, so that you abandon logic and make decisions that will favour them.
Their logic may seem stupid to you, but guess what? It works most of the time.
From using tears as a little girl to get gifts or have their way with their dad, uncles, teachers, boyfriend, etc, to getting favourable decisions in the court of law, to even mothers getting things from their husbands and sons with this technique. It is an age long practice.
A man's tears doesn't have this same manipulative effect, and thus he sees no use of it. A man's tears flows from the purest springs of emotion.
A female cannot use emotional histrionics or tears to manipulate her fellow female because they know it's a farce. It's a game they're all aware of. A girl's tears will hardly move her mother, aunties, female teachers, or female judges. But they still publicly support each other against men because of their herd mentality, and loyalty to the sisterhood.
As a man, never abandon logic, to favor any female simply because of her display of histrionics or tears.
It is not chivalry but pure stupidity.
This is why simps at the helms of political, legislative or any platform of authority are the biggest threats to humanity.
They made the illogical femcentric laws we're reeling about today.
So guys Never forget:
Eyes wey dey cry still dey see road.

Reason why ladies hate female boss because she can't use her manipulative skills on her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:16am On Apr 11, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Some of us have broken free from some mental chains like religion, tribalism, patriotisms etc. But very few men are bold and strong enough to break the chain called masculinity.

Some ancient men, sat down and dictated the lives and destinies of generations of men to come.

A man must be loyal, a man must be stoic, a man must never show weakness, a man must executive his duties until death etc. Unwritten, slavish laws which are subconsciously instilled in us through socialization.

Let me be short, we are all slaves. If men should be worried about anything, it should be about our miserable lives. Lives which revolves around proving that we are men.

You live your lives, toiling for others, you are constantly under pressure. You cannot live beyond the codes of men. The moment a man goes against the laws of men, we condemn him and hurt his ego.

You do nothing good with your lives. You spend your lives proving that you are a man, instead of enjoying it. You constantly prove to your fellow men that you are a man, you pound women for hours to prove you are a man, you join secret or silly organizations to prove you are a man, you gulp several bottles of bitter beer to prove you are a man. You do not even realize that you are not living. You constantly prove to your wives that you are a man. The moment she leaves you, you feel less a man and Commit suicide.

After working hard all your lives, providing for family and relatives, your only reward is being called "a man".

Because of this mental padlock, you do not see women are as humans as you are. Infact, this mental padlock has caged men from reasoning properly. A man might be a good thinker, but when the issue of masculinity or equality is discussed, his brain shuts down.

Example: As a man, what would you lose, if women succeed in eliminating bride price?

This word "man" has blinded you that you will rather be slaves to women than be equal to women. You will rather have a woman dependent on you and be a leech on you, than have a woman as your equal.

When women mention gender equality, you exhibit cognitive dissonance. You begin to resist.
You are blind that you cannot see that this "gender equality" is freedom for men.

You want a system where you will continue to be slaves, and your reward is a pat on the back, than have a system where everyone is free to choose their own path.

Men must stop focusing or talking about women and focusing on themselves.

We call women hoes but you have not for one day, taught of controlling your sexual urges. You constantly patronize women for sex, when they show you pepper, you come to the internet and wail.

When will you realize that, no matter the redpill or pill you swallow, as long as you don't have self-control, you'll always be at the mercy of women?

Men must stop focusing on women and start focusing on themselves. We are slaves to the word "man". We must free ourselves.

Women are happier today because they have freed themselves from the traditional definition of " woman". They now live their lives on their own terms. They have no pressure nor expectations.

Men must follow suit, so that we can live longer.

Men redefine the word man, so that we can stop being slaves.

@ Petuk QuadrilAyinde

I just took my time to go through the thread. I have a backlog to cover up, still at page 258 but from what have read so far, i can't just but love Mrcoldsweat.
He has earned a follower.
I align with most of what he wrote.
We may have diverse opinion and that is okay but not bully or enforce our own opinion on others. I saw a lot of back and forth, attacks from different parties and that is bad.
Anyway, that is by the way.
I should be able to close up the pages before the end of the month and add my opinions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:27am On Apr 11, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The cockerel is the male chicken. He is always looking majestic and walks around galantly. He has no problems because he has very little duties. All he does is eat, crow and spread his seeds.

The hen is the female chicken. She is always unhappy and angry, because she has several duties. She has to protect herself, protect her babies and provide food for herself and her chicks. Because of this multiple duties, the hen is more likely to die from accident than the cockerel.

Looking at the lives of the cockerel and the hen, why you don't want gender equality when it is obvious that man is endowed with no natural duty but the woman is burdened with the duty of childbirth and nurture?

Why can't you see that gender equality will be the best thing that will happen to man?

Why are you bent on maintaining this system which has kept men as slaves?

Don't you want a life of few duties?

Don't you want to be free like the cockerel?

Another master piece.
This is one point i have taken to my heart - to live a life of No Pressure anymore.
The pressure that comes with the tag "Man"
Women live their life to the fullest - from the wretched to the broke to the poor up to the financially well ones no matter how small it is and guess what? They have to because deep deep deep down them, they know some bunch of slaves are out there doing the worrying and toiling their lives out so as to keep them happy and worry free.
As the number of men avoiding long term commitment reduces and the women have to take up their own worry, the number of women taking anti-depressant drugs increases.
Diseases that are common to a worried and over-stressed man like high BP, cardiac arrest, hypertension starts increasing in women.
For the rich ladies, they have little to worry about but for the struggling ones that are wishing and hoping to have a tamed committed slave but to no avail, have seen the worry and fear in some.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:28am On Apr 11, 2021
PETUK:
you can't be married and disagree with what Mrcoldsweat is writing here, emmaodet I'm impatiently waiting for your input here, but I suspect you may want to avoid it for the fear of being bullied.
cos right from the very first page of this thread when one with a different opinion surfaces they tend to be bullied.

Have posted some comments bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:37am On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women don't see equality

Women see strong or weak men. They are hypergamous by nature.

Masculinity isn't perfect just like feminity and like every thing else in this world. That's why we need balance and not man doing like woman and woman doing like man all in the name of equality,in which biologically and evolution debunked so many times.

Why wud ur wife b contributing financially in ur home and u expect her not to make certain crucial decisions in and for the home

Women hate men that force them to masculine all because the men can't man up and be responsible and fulfil his manly duties.

In a relationship there's a dominant gender and a submissive gender.
The male gender is always the dominant gender and the female gender is always the submissive gender

At the bolded - do you have problem with that? why can't your woman make input in a family crucial decision? do you see her as a mate/subordinate or just mere 2nd class member of the house? a decision that is critical and that have a major impact or effect at home.

Women hate men that force them to masculine all because the men can't man up and be responsible and fulfil his manly duties. - i don't care what women hate or like, it is me first.
Who cares about what i hate or like too? If she is not happy with what am offering or on the table, she can quietly use the Exit door.
Okay, what if i tell you "i hate women who over stress and push me to extra ile just to them happy" what about this?
I am not going to man up or down for anybody's satisfaction or happiness.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Dapcity247:

It can't happen , and even if it happens,no matter her job I'm an entrepreneur whose going to work with loans bigger than her salary of ten years smiley

Work with loans? For the first time starting your business? lol
Finish you studies first and go into it then let's see.
Bro, what you are saying is theory.
Have you done any physical business before? and succeed? into any business group? association? any seminar or workshop?
Do you have a physical mentor? or have you done apprenticeship? Which one bro?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaSoul: 4:50am On Apr 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

If I'm not mistaken, this quote is from the rationale male volume 2 by Rollo Tomassi. And it's absolutely true! Man must perform whether for himself or women. No rationalizations can erase this fact.

Seconded!

I have an article on this topic on my desk for weeks now, to type is just my problem.

Understand: men loses with every interaction with women whether it is a sexual or platonic relationship. The difference is in the amount each man loses. Some lose what they can easily discard, while some lose their hard earned resources falling back to penury and regret and shame. Loses can be indirect: airtime, data, attention, time, or direct: money, gifts, food. Each of these things can be used to achieve other things if not utilized on women or better still can be saved.

Whether "Natural Alpha" or "natural beta" you must lose as far as your libido and women are involved. Alphas don't pay for sex but what about the time it takes for them in seducing women; the sweet talks and complements? What about their physique, intellect and outlook---Is it not part of the seduction? For this reason, when men are dealing with women they should adhere to the Pareto principle: 80/20, where the highest ration goes for their well-being and productivity and the lesser ration for fun and pleasures.

Dealing with women is a game of gambling, if a man can't remain unfazed with whatever outcome with them, it's good he observe from the balcony.

Thanks.
Deep impact...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2021
patoski39:

DAY 101, REDPILL 2021

In auld lang syne, fathers or uncles or brothers or any other reputable male figures full of virility were majorly the ones at the forefront in selecting other men like themselves for their daughters or females: some betrothed their daughters to a reputable family to mend political alignment; some to ensure the good well-being of their daughters; some to gain support and promotion from a high value family; some to upheave the family name. Patriarchs of old instinctively knew about the prerogative feminine chaos, but never acted on it based on a studied knowledge---they acted on their gains and the gains of their daughters, and yet indirectly tamed this internal chaos. For whatever reasons, women weren't given the privilege to select men for themselves.

However, women faced a dilemma: Either to congeal to men they were betrothed to or the men they choose for themselves? The later happens neurologically while the former by patriarchal consensus.

Now the---partriarchy--curtain that shielded women has been torn from top to bottom, patriarchs deposed, the hoisting of useless gynocentric laws, and women granted leeway to act from a neurological level---though, not bad in itself. However, since women are ruled by the dictates of their emotions, having little to no capacity for logical thinking considering the pros and cons of their actions, no space to see the unintended consequences of their actions, they choose men---bad guys or jerks--- that will favour them destructively for a transient time but will never become the man that will commit to them in the long run.

Women claim not to be sex objects, but as generally known: women actions never match with their words. They prefer to be sex objects to status, power, wealth than objectified by simps. The high display of nudity and shamelessness among modern day women is to choose men occupying the totem pole of the society---Hypergamy in play! Men are lured by what they see, and women has mastered the act of seduction but has taken it to another level by a sheer act of stupidity.

In our contemporary days, hypergamy has been operating at the peak using the porn industry, social media and peer pressure in manifesting itself. Women going naked is to simply accrue the creme de la creme among men. Women's sexuality is their first and last tool in line of action---the reason they go naked.

If young women can forecast into the future and realize that none of their juvenile debauchery, hedonism will yield them no return of investment, they will properly calibrate their lifestyle to positivity and productivity. But if they choose to remain myopic, they will continually seek deeper in the quagmire. The family structure has been broken, and the only way to bring back order and minimize the corollary effect of youthful hedonism, perfunctoriness, social vices etc. is to seriously revamp the extended family and nuclear family as an entity part of civilization. Charity begins at home, and if the fundamentals of good behaviour and healthy living isn't learnt at home, it will be difficult learning it outside.

As for you, don't be a dayouth: a man who allows his sisters or daughters to live recklessly. Use other girls and your gleanings from the redpill to lecture your sisters, talk to them and point out females who never became a penny worthy of a loaf of bread because of their unhealthy living. By all means, don't allow the females in your family sullen the family name. Your sisters or daughters must not be numbered among the degenerates. This is your duty as a man, understand the redpill and utilize it for your well-being and that of your loved ones. You can't save all; save the ones you can.

A rich man feeds his family with food but a wise man feeds the world with his wisdom.

Authority: Be a dominant man.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2021
emmaodet:

At the bolded - do you have problem with that? why can't your woman make input in a family crucial decision? do you see her as a mate/subordinate or just mere 2nd class member of the house? a decision that is critical and that have a major impact or effect at home.

Women hate men that force them to masculine all because the men can't man up and be responsible and fulfil his manly duties. - i don't care what women hate or like, it is me first.
Who cares about what i hate or like too? If she is not happy with what am offering or on the table, she can quietly use the Exit door.
Okay, what if i tell you "i hate women who over stress and push me to extra ile just to them happy" what about this?
I am not going to man up or down for anybody's satisfaction or happiness.

Maybe u plan to b a poor and average man in the future

Any man that allows his wife or wives to share financial responsibility with him is a low valued beta male.

Women are not built to handle masculine problems.

And yes my wife is my flight attendant, I m her pilot because a king can make a queen but a queen can't make a king.

She makes the domestic decisions in the home and I make the critical and important decisions in the home

Men lead
Women follow

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, Juzec, Olochee, luminouz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.