Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751103 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
who love really epp?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Venom442: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

I don't know what you need your caterer friend for exactly but make sure that he is someone that adds value to your life. This is very important. Don't be so keen on inviting him to come over if he's just your hangout buddy or wingman. Everyone you allow into your circle must be someone of value because when they say two heads are better than one, they mean two correct heads.

I'm feeling pretty generous this morning so if you want you can send me your azza make I roger you like 5k make you use am cool body. It can only get better. Believe!

Abeg, help your brother here, no one to call on

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Meaning of M.G.T.O.W ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Get this. Being ALPHA starts from the mind.

I don't fancy using the word these days because every guy wants to be ALPHA, even at the cost of putting up a front. Height doesn't make a man ALPHA.

Can it be an advantage? Of course, but that is just on the attractive scale. A lot of people are drawn to tall individuals, some not so much. Even at that, you can score all points on the attractive scale and lack confidence and value - traits that define an ALPHA male. Work on that, and forget about your height.

PS- If you're under 5ft 8, you may want to consider moving out with taller guys less or keeping them in reasonable distance depending on the occasion. Many tall guys love being around shorter guys. It can sometimes exaggerate their worth before they speak.

wahala no Dy finish at all
peoples Dy find tallness........me dy pray mk I stop to Dy grow cus I'm too tall

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
dontai:
who love really epp?
saw........d painful part she com leta off light

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by African26(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
African26:

Man going the other way
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
More reason men can't dwell in their shortcomings. We'd always have them and the things we lack may be in abundance for someone else.

Best approach might be to make up for it and never play victim.

DieRich5:
wahala no Dy finish at all
peoples Dy find tallness........me dy pray mk I stop to Dy grow cus I'm too tall

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
More reason men can't dwell in their shortcomings. We'd always have them and the things we lack may be in abundance for someone else.

Best approach might be to make up for it and never play victim.

yeah truth........ just do u also anyone can play d game, tall or short don't mata

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Women give compliments they don't mean, men give insults they don't mean.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
If she doesn't like you, fvck it, who cares. Life goes on bro.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fact:

Women don't care about winning the race.
They wait at the finish line and go with the winner.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
If you don't understand female submissiveness, you don't understand female sexuality

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Men give attention to get sex. Women give sex to get attention."

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Respect is earned.

I don't respect men simply for existing, I judge them on their behaviour and competencies. Same applies to women.

This wild notion you must respect women simply because they exist is, honest to God, some simp shit.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Women hate that you know game.

It feels like cheating to them. They are supposed to run the show. Control access to sex.

Game is under the radar. Game hacks her code.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Every young man needs to invest in himself not in chasing more women.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
You don't owe your childhood friends anything.

Most strong men will outgrow those they grew up with. Don't let them guilt trip you.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 12:21am On Apr 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
If you don't understand female submissiveness, you don't understand female sexuality
Sir please tell me about the female submissiveness

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ilekokonit: 1:07am On Apr 10, 2021
heartofcity12:
Isn’t it absurd when a non virgin that has been fvcked by different guys(some had abortions) boastfully come out to say that she can only date rich guys? The audacity .... Swallow the redpill guys, swallow, don’t settle for less.

Today's women are so audacious it beggars belief. Some of them are worse than unrepentant daylight armed robbers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ilekokonit: 1:15am On Apr 10, 2021
heartofcity12:
This is the cold hard truth. A lot of men just need to be wiser and swallow the redpill. These women have gone wild.

The funny and dangerous thing is that a lot of men still see today's women through rose tinted glasses and somehow still believe that today's women are still as honest and as decent as women were many decades ago. And this is why some men repeatedly get scammed by these new age gangsters called women .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 10, 2021
PacAmaru:
Sir please tell me about the female submissiveness

When a lady is willing and able to allow her man dominate the relationship with a strong Alpha's frame, and she allows the man take reins of leadership and authority in their relationship, since the bulk of responsiblity lies on him, and she does all these because she sees her man as an high valued man due to the fact that her love for him is proven by her show of trust, respect and admiration to put him in that position of authority

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Whenever a man says "Happy wife, happy life." or other trope of pussy worship it is a man who is crying for help. If your friend is saying shit like this, it is your obligation to help a brother out. Get him in a gym and work on his self-esteem.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:22am On Apr 10, 2021
waywardpikin:

I don't know what you need your caterer friend for exactly but make sure that he is someone that adds value to your life. This is very important. Don't be so keen on inviting him to come over if he's just your hangout buddy or wingman. Everyone you allow into your circle must be someone of value because when they say two heads are better than one, they mean two correct heads.

I'm feeling pretty generous this morning so if you want you can send me your azza make I roger you like 5k make you use am cool body. It can only get better. Believe!

hey bro. Good morning. I sent you a mail

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2021
DAY 100, REDPILL 2021

Extra mile is needed to achieve that goal.

Extra mile is needed to finish that important work.

Extra mile is needed to get that cash.

Extra mile is needed to get that knowledge.

Extra mile is needed to convert imaginations into reality.

Extra mile is needed to step up the hierarchy.

But an extra mile is not needed to hit that coochie.

Authority: Extra miles are for valuables.

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2021
It is that "extra" that separates Men from boys.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Women give compliments they don't mean, men give insults they don't mean.

Hmmmmm.... Danm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2021
What do you guys think of guys who marry actresses? Are they simps?

Some Hollywood actresses are married and you would hear them say stuff like: "my husband is aware I'm taking these roles. He is aware of the sex scenes. He knows it's all acting. We are happy. We have a great marriage".

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by willanderson: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Junnior:
What do you guys think of guys who marry actresses? Are they simps?

Some Hollywood actresses are married and you would hear them say stuff like: "my husband is aware I'm taking these roles. He is aware of the sex scenes. He knows it's all acting. We are happy. We have a great marriage".

What do you guys think?

They use their career as an excuse to prey on simps while reaping the benefits of being married. They only want the title without actually playing the role of a wife. A man with frame can never marry a Hollywood LovePeddler. She has to choose either him or her career. #Dr BoA

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Thanks to the redpills community for all the contributions. I have a HND certificate in animal production but now I'm saving up to study cyber security. Any advice from people of knowledge?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeadWrong: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Rest in peace to one of the realest OGs of all time - DMX. You can't listen to DMX songs and be a simp lai lai. I have been red pilled since my early 20's unknowingly. Listening to DMX songs is largely responsibe for that.

"....And even though that pussy tight I'm not gon' jeopardize my life (aight?)
So what is it you want from a nigga? (what?)
I gave you, you gave me, bitch, I blazed you, you blazed me (c'mon)
Nothin' more, nothin' less, but you at my door
Willin' to confess that it's the best you ever tested
Better than all the rest, I'm like, "Aight girlfriend, hold up
I gave you, what you gave me Boo, a nut (f'real)"
What these bitches want from a nigga? What you want (what you want)
What these bitches want from a nigga? Really want
What these bitches want from a nigga?"

"If I wasn't DMX, these bitches wouldn't give a Bleep about me."

RIP Dog. Hardcore Redpiller.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 100, REDPILL 2021

Extra mile is needed to achieve that goal.

Extra mile is needed to finish that important work.

Extra mile is needed to get that cash.

Extra mile is needed to get that knowledge.

Extra mile is needed to convert imaginations into reality.

Extra mile is needed to step up the hierarchy.

But an extra mile is not needed to hit that coochie.

Authority: Extra miles are for valuables.
As if u were talking to me, exactly my situation currently. thanks bro

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, BantyStoner and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.