Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765713 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
2. No one can approve or disapprove of you

Weak losers are addicted to other people's approval

They just can't move forward in their life without that

But the truth is

No one knows who you are

Not your parents

Not your friends

Because they haven't lived your life

There is no person in this world who can judge you except yourself

So stop seeking others approval

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
3. Take the neutral approach

If they approved your actions

You'll try to please them every time you do something

& it will leech out your creativity

God gave you this life because you are worthy of living
it on your own

Don't disappoint him

15 Likes

4. Take The Red Pill

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
16. Learn to Deal with Disappointment

You cannot control everything.

Things will go wrong.

Maybe you'll marry, then realize she/he wasn’t the one.

Do what’s right, the pain will hurt.

Feel it, learn from it, heal & move on.

The sun comes after the rain.

Play the long game

Brother, rain has been falling since last night...but instead of the sun na moon comes out this night...
What’s your say on that?...

Rhythm808

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Snowflakess:

t
your opinion
Sure. It's why I said it's debatable.

To the best of my understanding, nobody really loves anyone just for who they are. Your parents
Show you love as you're growing up so that you can probably double the favour in the nearest future. If you forsake them, they will curse you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Is this conclusion of yours subjective?

Anyway, to be frank I would say the answer is not black and white. You can't generalize this because families are just too diverse. From what I have observed, hardly anyone will love you in entirety for who you are - not even parents.

People in polygamous homes understand that. The most successful sibling often gets the love and affection more than others. I think life is just fashioned that way. If everyone loved us for who we were we will not even be in this community, we would not improve.

That should be our mentality, debating and complaining about it does no good.

You are in line with me.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
tope777:

Bravo!
The above is not applicable to women alone, this is same principle that has been helping me for:

Business.
Health related issue.
Relationship.
School exams.
Family.

Etc.
Can you give an instance of how it helped you with school exams? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ilekokonit: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Man goes to propose to his girlfriend but catches her having sex with someone else.

Men have to realize that short of placing CCTV around the punnani, you can NEVER track its mileage accurately both outside or within marriage. And with today's women being ULTRA materialistic, competitive and so sexually liberated loose, a man expecting sexual or marital loyalty from a woman is an exercise in futility as the punanni can not speak and this will remain the case till the world comes to an end.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Junnior:

This is debatable.

True. Some mothers are super-entitled and manipulative of their loving sons. Mother-worship is also another bad side of it.

Generally though, the only woman (or women) from whom, most men would experience true love or a semblance of it, is mothers and female siblings.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Junnior:

I think what he's trying to say is "always prepare for the worst, while hoping for the best".......I apply the same principle to virtually all facets of my life.

That way, you don't get too disappointed if and when things derail from plan.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Open question; what do redpillers think about arranged marriages and can it reduce simpism on our society?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BSdetector: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Open question; what do redpillers think about arranged marriages and can it reduce simpism on our society?

This used to be a thing even in the south west back in the day(usually it was just setting up blind dates by parents), northerners especially the elites still practice this and I heard it still happens in the south east, I don't think it largely solves simpism as you call it, I just feel it's to help with alliances within families.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
BSdetector:

This used to be a thing even in the south west back in the day(usually it was just setting up blind dates by parents), northerners especially the elites still practice this and I heard it still happens in the south east, I don't think it largely solves simpism as you call it, I just feel it's to help with alliances within families.

Yeah I know right....until Nollywood came over and made us think that all arranged marriages were a failure.....I know it helps with strengthening of alliances but some how I just feel that it takes away all the bvllshit, shittests and crap one has to go through in finding a partner, usually families who engaged in arranged marriages have already prepared their children for those roles.... you won't probably be marrying a feminist slut in an arranged marriage situation, she already knows her duties as a wife and you know yours. And yes....she can learn to love you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BSdetector: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Yeah I know right....until Nollywood came over and made us think that all arranged marriages were a failure.....I know it helps with strengthening of alliances but some how I just feel that it takes away all the bvllshit, shittests and crap one has to go through in finding a partner, usually families who engaged in arranged marriages have already prepared their children for those roles.... you won't probably be marrying a feminist slut in an arranged marriage situation, she already knows her duties as a wife and you know yours. And yes....she can learn to love you.

Well I see your point, honestly speaking it's actually time and money saving, why spend time dating someone for 1-2 years when you could use that extra time for business or something more profitable. Get introduced to your future wife, court for 3 months and get married, you'd know that you're not spending money on an unproductive h0e who you'd probably break up with because of some minor mistake, the only folks who would have benefitted apart from the h0e is the countless restaurants and the economy. It's kinda easier and like you rightly said most arranged marriages have already prepared the woman to be a submissive wife, the only issue is that with the rate of liberalism, h0e worship, fagg0try and westernization those days are gradually coming to an end, this our generation will raise entitled feminist witches who will give you the middle finger if you even talk about gender roles. Maybe the redpill should talk more about those who have a hand in raising some of those women, then we'd have a headway.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Skepticus:

You are welcome, Chief. Life has been fair to me.

I'm sorry but I'll prefer to keep my location private.

I hope you are good?

Hello bro, sorry for the late reply.
I traveled and just came back from malabo, no network.
Alright, no problem.
Good to know.
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2021
DAY 109, REDPILL 2021

Ghost women who will want to gain attention by engaging you in a dog fight. Avoid disrespectful women in order to maintain your sanity.

Don't negotiate. Don't fight. Don't argue. Don't talk back. Just ghost them!

Authority: maintain frame.

43 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
There is a time to joke, and a time to be serious
A time for emotions, and a time for detachment
A time for ruthlessness, and a time for mercy
A time for idealism, and a time for pragmatism

And the only thing that allows you to navigate these different time zones is discernment.

This caliber of discernment is deeply rooted in self awareness and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2021
wwwtortoise:

This caliber of discernment is deeply rooted in self awareness and peace of mind.

Very true, and the individual involved must have strong introspection and patience

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2021
--You build yourself a quality woman, the woman you want. You mould her into your frame to become what you desire. One of the reasons to date younger women.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks and it's practically untrainnable. The old dog has walls up bcoz of past experiences
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2021
Junnior:

This is debatable.

The only female who can love u unconditionally is ur mother
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2021
Young Man you have so much potential Inside of you. Why waste time chase greatness First .The rest can come later.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2021
I'm Creating Side Hustle For You People Soon.

Get Your Twitter Account Ready!

If You Can Spare 30 mins Of Your Time You Can Make Money Online Using Your Mobile Phone.

Won't Derail This Thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Your mother is the only woman who loves you for who you are, rather than what you can do or how you make her feel.

Honour your mother as well as your father
They both truely love you unconditionally

SMH "Sighs*

Why do men love excluding their mothers from female nature?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2021
COOL10:

SMH "Sighs*

No woman is excempted from AWALT, doesn't mean your mother doesn't love you, except she is a sociopath these the only excemption , there is nothing wrong celebrating your mother that doesn't mean you don't respect , value and honor your father also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamhilary: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Women will argue with you as a strategy to get your attention, then when you beat them, they win, because they've found what they've been looking for all along: a strong man.

Don't waste your precious time on women

I don't understand this, can you throw more light sir
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

If You Can Spare 30 mins Of Your Time You Can Make Money Online Using Your Mobile Phone.

I'll be waiting
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2021
iamhilary:

I don't understand this, can you throw more light sir

Women love seeking men's attention and they get the best attention from a logical man during argument, that's when they gauge a man mental strength and engage in their emotional display the most to prove their opinions , don't argue with women to learn or to teach them something, they will prioritize their sensibilities (feelings) over your factual and credible arguments , basically they will waste your time and enjoy themselves in the process, your time is precious, don't waste it on women because they are not willing to learn anything during argument

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2021
COOL10:

SMH "Sighs*

What I've come to realize here is that many guys are not interested in the whole TRUTH. They just want only the part that suits them or the part they feel they can cope with. Some truths are too uncomfortable to accept. So they emotionally modify some of the truths into what they're comfortable with.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2021
mattfeuter:

In the words of the great Nas, “Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer”.

Enjoy your evening sir.

That hip still hops years after.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

bro,I dey with you like this.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tope777(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Junnior:

When read your book.
When you're not too despirate to sort any lecturer.
Be open to whatever will be the outcome.
Be real, be yourself.

... and watch yourself winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPLENDID25(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
waywardpikin:

Sent you a pm. Need to read this book again. What I really love about the book the most is the fact that it's short. No time to dilly-dally. Just straight to the goddamned uncomfortable point.
please, send to "zero height siro86813 one 14"(WhatsApp). endeavour not to quote the number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (2214) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dhiqson(m), leocollins(m), Faboosuarez(m), Jesus5656(m), Biofil84(m), ndenzo(m), drLammy(m), heartofcity12, beezman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.