Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762564 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Exactly. The reason for the emphasis on female matters is quite understandable though.

BLOODYSPERM:

True
The issue is that most guys find it difficult to approach ladies talkless of getting laid, and they need confidence and sense of self worth and esteem just to do that, but I agree with you, we focus too much on women matters than on issues pertaining to ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Quick One

I have in recent days gotten compliments from people during this period of absorbing red pill knowledge. A big sign that something about me has changed for the better. All compliments from ladies I don't really talk to, either on my character or appearance.

Now, this isn't getting to my head. It only means I am getting something right and have to progress. What I know I have improved on is my fitness, grooming, and carriage - I walk calmly now, and don't talk beyond necessary, sometimes the right amount of silence gets respected.

The red pill well applied should tell on you for the better. I highly believe every man should make self improvement the ultimate goal, and continue to improve his value. If you are all about women, you'd be doing yourself no good. While my recent experiences are encouraging, they are still not so great. The road to becoming a high value man comes with way bigger results, beyond compliments.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
konfusedgee:
Guys forget about this red pill nonsense,, all for what na,, sex?? Omor this life enjoy yasef,, If she doesn't give you sex then who the bloody hell cares ,, focus on yourself bro,, live and let live
who sex help............my brothers mk money, traveling around d wrld, Food over sex anytime,anyday

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Women are a sideshow not the main event

#SelfFirst
#Monkmode
#MGTOW

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Men must earn value, women must preserve it. It is because of this very reason a woman’s age is taboo whilst a man’s is not. The passage of time fares man better than woman."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
By behaving as a man, and trying to compete as a man, she devalues herself in the eyes of man.

Mordern Women don't know this

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you’re pining(aiming) for a girl, next her. You’ve already lost, for it is she who should be pining(aiming) for you. Be the prize, not the contestant, prizes never lose, contestants often do."

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
"Give a woman less attention than she wants, and she will desire it. Give her as much of it as she wants, and she will not. Women quickly devalue the attention of a man who would attend to her every whim, so be frugal."

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Female helplessness is an asset prompting charity and sympathy, male helplessness is a liability prompting disgust and aversion. Women are independent by choice, men have no choice."

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
If a woman accuses you of cheating when you haven’t done anything, there’s a high chance she’s projecting her infidelity onto you – abandon her."

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Women rationalise away their faults so damn much that they expect men to do it. And when men won't, and cling to truth, they get annoyed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you can't or won't taunt and tease your woman, your relationship is probably incredibly boring, and in all likelihood, doomed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you place your trust on a woman’s conscience to compel her to do the right thing, then you are a fool by definition."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Soul mates are top-tier fantasy men women have pedestalised in their collective subconscious. Men don’t have soul mates, they have women they like and women they don’t."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Women betray weak men

They have no loyalty to the tribal in-group

They're loyal to power

If they detect your tribe's weak, and they're aware of another group they do not believe is weak, they will support that tribe rather than the tribe they are born into

Pragmatic and cunning creatures

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
While reading Carlos Moore's Fela-This bitch of a life, I caught glimpses of how redpill Fela Kuti was.
I just had to bring two quotes here.
Hear his opinion on women:
SHIT test111
"What I think about women in general is a subject which calls for a colloquium.Women? Mmmmmm! You see, before I used to be afraid of them. That’s how it started. After that, fear changed into understanding. What do I understand about women? First, that they like to be slept with. They like you to make them do things for you. They’re like Satan in that stupid book, the Bible: they like to test you, so that they can get away with something. If you let them get away with it once, you’re in trouble. But if you stop them from getting away with it, then they’ll stop."

The second opinion of his bordered on how he controls his wives.
Hear him:
" Do I find living with them difficult?Naaaaah. I love it.It's not difficult at all. It's difficult if you don't think of them or deal with them as women. Now, if you put them in the same frame as men,then it would be difficult.But I don't do that, man."

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
The vast majority of men are disappointed by their lives. They get used by everyone.

Corporations will use you as a pack slave for 20 years before letting you go because they found someone cheaper to do the job.

Women will use you for entertainment and dates and for "getting to be a bride" and then divorce you (i.e. take your money and children)

Society will push down a narrative of "it's all man's responsibility" on you so you live like a slave and never chase your dreams.

Everyone uses men for their own ends and then discards them when they are not needed anymore. Men are left high and dry, and completely helpless.

But here's the secret hidden in plain sight: all of the above only applies to the bottom 80% of men. The top 20% of men make great money, date lots of women, and can seemingly do whatever they want without any rules applying to them

Moral lesson
You have two options:
1. Complain about how hard and unfair your life is
2. Get into the top 20% of men who have all the fun and success.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
11. Listen to your intuition

It’s a superpower.

It’s your secret weapon.

Use it.

Tune into it and listen to its advice.

Thank me later.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
12. Work out often.

Cardio or strength training?

You decide. Anything is better than nothing.

You’ll be stronger.

You’ll have more energy.

You’ll be more attractive.

You’ll gain more self-confidence.

Don’t thank me.

Work out instead.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
13. Read

When you read, you exercise the mind, you increase your knowledge.

You learn you expand your mind.

Reading helps your writing too.

Your communication skills increase x 10.

It’s a win/win.

Read more.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
14. Write

Writing helps you gain clarity.

It puts things into perspective.

It jogs your memory.

It immortalizes your thoughts.

It unleashes creativity you never knew you had.

You write wrongs.

More of you: write?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
15. Value not Price

It’s great to have a pair of Nike trainers.

But what value do you get for spending twice the price?

Think mindfully about value.

Don’t get sucked in by the Marketing Copy.

Unless of course, you are the next Michael Jordan.

Value that Price.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
16. Learn to Deal with Disappointment

You cannot control everything.

Things will go wrong.

Maybe you'll marry, then realize she/he wasn’t the one.

Do what’s right, the pain will hurt.

Feel it, learn from it, heal & move on.

The sun comes after the rain.

Play the long game

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
17. There’s a Solution for Everything

Except for death.

Work it out and find it.

It may not be easy and you may not like it,

But it solves the problem.

Decide on what’s important.

Do it and solve it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
18. Rest when Tired

You will feel more tired than in your 20’s

Before a night out and 3 hours sleep didn’t affect you much.

Now it does, much more.

Listen to your body.

Your future you will thank YOU.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
19. Unleash the Leader Within

It’s time to live your difference.

It’s time to make a difference in others’ lives.

It’s time to HELP others make a difference.

It starts with you, to help others.

Become the Leader you wish you had.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
20. Leave a Legacy

When you start serving mankind, everything changes.

What are the others saying about you?

What lessons will your followers and children teach?

What will it say on your tombstone?

What is the message you've left?

Start to live your legacy.

Today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is one of my longest threads Thread.

I hope you enjoyed it.

If it helped you, I would really appreciate Shares.

It will help a lot of people in your network.

Thank You Folded hands.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 12:17am On Apr 18, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
The vast majority of men are disappointed by their lives. They get used by everyone.

Corporations will use you as a pack slave for 20 years before letting you go because they found someone cheaper to do the job.

Women will use you for entertainment and dates and for "getting to be a bride" and then divorce you (i.e. take your money and children)

Society will push down a narrative of "it's all man's responsibility" on you so you live like a slave and never chase your dreams.

Everyone uses men for their own ends and then discards them when they are not needed anymore. Men are left high and dry, and completely helpless.

But here's the secret hidden in plain sight: all of the above only applies to the bottom 80% of men. The top 20% of men make great money, date lots of women, and can seemingly do whatever they want without any rules applying to them

Moral lesson
You have two options:
1. Complain about how hard and unfair your life is
2. Get into the top 20% of men who have all the fun and success.

This nigga here is already on highway to the top

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luwiizy(m): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2021
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPwkFl_WzinXvpeOgfuLTPaHgPpCgq3Cm

How to download: copy link, go to y2mate.com.
And download in mp3 format.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2021
DAY 108, REDPILL 2021

In vain, men toil night and day to make ends meet, gathering resources but only to spend it between the thighs of a woman.

Authority: Focus

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WolandPetrov: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2021
Some of the threads are quite useful. But some guys can't even find them a girlfriend, and in this case talking about children is too soon, I think. And if you are one of those guys, then I would suggest you to try online dating. Start with this hinge dating site review and you will be able to start dating today. I'm sure that you will get things right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aaron12(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.