Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749783 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 20, 2021
I am distrustful of women who become Traditional Conservatives after age 30.

#Aspiring Patriachs
#Redpill truth

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Nice boys finish in divorce court, bad boys finish by cumming on her face.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2021
DAY 110, REDPILL 2021

The soul of a man that engages in the affairs and management of women is always in a state of disquiet. Since women are not hens and pigs to be caged, he must always set his heart to look after them, because if allowed to go their own way, they will become lobotomise by different means of libertarianism. And since they can't be caged, at least they can be placed in a range; cattles are still in a cage even if they can roam freely in a wide field.

Authority: Lead!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Reality most guys find difficult to believe
BLOODYSPERM:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Women talk a lot about “nice guys”.

When at school they are just not interested in nice guys.
When at college they apparently start to like them a bit sometimes.
By the time they want to dismount the c~~~ carousel they only want to date one.
When the wall has hit they ask where have they all gone? All that seems to be left is recycled Chads, married men looking for side birds and losers.

But who are these so called “nice guys”. I once thought I might have been one of them. I have sometimes been called one but then I again I did not always seem to fit the standards and I have also been called anything but one.

Recently I got to thinking that “Nice guys” are bulls~~~. They are a gynocentric construction. “Nice guy” in woman speak means “A man exhibiting gynocentric beta behaviour” Basically it is a guy who the woman thinks will not be a Chad to her and is also in her pocket, he will protect her and care for and provide for her. He is a sure fire choice for the friend zone and it might get to be his turn on the pussy some day too, especially when it comes to marriage, so long as he is complaint, well financed and assiduous in his courting.

This would account for why an unfortunate blue pill boy can go from being a nice guy to being an arsehole in the space of refusing to do a couple of unreasonable favours. He was not a nice guy, he was just a lower status guy who wanted to fill your meat hole and so did stuff for you, not doing stuff for you does not make him an arse hole. It is why a Chad who falls for a girl can suddenly become a nice guy while he is madly in love with her and revert to being a dick when he reverts to normal behaviour. Chad was neither a dick nor a nice guy, he was just a Chad who fell in love. I have also seen an unfaithful, obese, malodourous old man who beat the wife he relied on to pay most of the bills become a “nice guy” to the two decades younger foreign girl he was spoiling when he was clearly an arse hole by anyone else’s standards “But he is nice guy to me” she shrugged. The point is it is not about any one else’s standards. It is about her standards.

At school women have no interest in female protective beta behaviour -because they are already secure and have all their needs met by their father or by the state and their single mother.
As they age this becomes more interesting as they face more challenges in life and have responsibilities that they would like someone else to discharge.
Female protective gynocentric behaviour is deemed essential in a long term mate.
Female protective gynocentric behaviour will not be exhibited fully to a post wall female by anyone but the father of one of the women’s children. The female’s ovaries are past their sell by date, so she is biologically not worth it.

I would be interested in your thoughts gentlemen and I would advise that no free man should ever want to define himself as a “nice guy”. In the gynocentric world view all things are defined by how they are relative to the woman and how she feels. “Nice guys” make women feel nice. Its that simple I suggest. Ask yourself “Is there value for me in that?”

The moment you ask that question in earnest, you can never be a “nice guy” again. You will always be weighing value in return for outlay of effort and in most (some might say all) cases deciding there is not enough value. You will be a free man.

From mgtow.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2021
This is hilarious:
Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2021
papiforreal:

The best thing is to marry from your locality. From the family you know their antecedent on raising children and training.
That's what normally happens here in the North and it works to some extent. Though social media, and education is exposing women to hypergamy. Religion and culture is playing role in suppressing that.

From the locality not the best
Don’t bother with the local girls
Bcs there’s a lot of people you’ll have to impress
Through that you forget yourself

Graham P. Rhy808

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2021
A longtime friend of mine is a classic handsome Chad that has had a lot of success with women with very little effort. He has been dating the same girl for a few years while also having many girls on the side. The girlfriend recently caught Chad cheating (sigh… Again!), and she hit him with a marriage ultimatum demanding that Chad commit to her otherwise she’s breaking up with him.

To my shock (my head is still spinning) … Chad took the bait and caved to his girlfriend’s marriage ultimatum.

Chad claims to be red pilled but thinks more like a PUA as he believes MGTOW is too extreme.

Here’s where Chad’s logic baffles me … He explained to me that he is still the ‘alpha’ in the relationship and will continue to maintain ‘frame’ even while married.

I thought the whole point of being Chad is that Chad is NOT amendable to control. Chad is supposed to exude a NFG take it or leave it attitude. How are you exuding that alpha attitude by caving to a marriage ultimatum (much less any ultimatum for that matter)? How can Chad maintain frame indefinitely while married?

As a side note, despite Chad’s high notch count and wild party life he’s never lived with any of his ‘girlfriends’ and he was raised by an extremely domineering bitchy single mother. Not sure if that matters.

My question is, can you be Chad and committed/married to a woman??

From mgtow.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2021
My conclusion in this post might sound a bit pickup artist like but it’s not intended to. It’s just an observation and conclusion about female nature.

The last wedding I attended was in December 2019 right before this ridiculous pandemic broke out.
The groom was a blue pilled acquaintance. Typical push over nice guy that was getting married to his 32-year-old girlfriend only because she hit him with a marriage ultimatum. Having no experience with women and desperate to please her he agreed to marriage.

The highlight of the wedding reception came during the speeches. The bride’s father grabbed the microphone and in a drunken stupor went on a very unexpected deranged rant about his daughter’s (the brides) bad boy Chad ex-boyfriend that she dated in her early 20’s when she was still hot.

His words were slurred, but basically the father ranted and raved about what an awful jerk and cretin his daughter’s ex-boyfriend was, how he was an emotional head case, unstable cheater and abuser that was more obsessed with his motorcycle and his muscles then being a productive member of society.

The father then proceeded to take it out on the blue pilled groom, shrieking and demanding “Mr. blue pill doesn’t hurt his daughter the way her Ex did or he would kill him.”

Everyone including the brides slutty bridesmaids cheered and chanted … then proceeded to yell at Mr. blue pill groom, demanding he not “mess this up” while he sat there and dawned a nervous laugh.

This got me thinking twofold:

1) As Awakened says, no good deed goes unpunished. Mr. Blue pilled beta groom not only picks up the tab for the brides wild sex trysts with her Chad ex but is abused and resented for being the next guy in line.

2) If you are going to go out with women you always want to be the one that they are complaining about for years to come. Those are always the guys that got pumpkin at her best, had sex with her and didn’t have to commit to her.

A woman never says she dated a guy and nothing happened but he was a total jerk. She only complains about him after he drove her hard over a few speed bumps, got what he wanted and then proceeded to kick her the hell out without giving her anything. Then she will proceed to punish and take it out on the next guy in line that commits to her, mr. nice guy.

From mgtow.com

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Peaceyw:
This is hilarious:

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
AWALT Debunked (based on science) - No, not all women are like that!

In TRP there's this common concept named AWALT which roughly translates to "All women are like that". For example: "All women want the alfa and despise the beta" or "All women will cheat on you with a more alpha guy" or "All women are uncapable of love", and so on. The underlying logic being that it's "universal female nature" to be mindless, exploitative, manipulative and promiscuous with virtually no exception.

Now is this true? To answer this i'd like to quote Mark Manson, a former dating coach, who very elequently says that problems with dating can eventually be traced back to 2 problems: a) You're attracted to the wrong kind of people. For example, a girl who's attracted to money and good looks, and prioritizes it over warmth and kindness, may end up with a guy who's cute or rich but also a cheater or an asshole. and b) Your behavior attracts the wrong kind of people. For example, if you're dominant and agressive, you're gonna attract girls that like dominant and agressive guys.

In short, you attract what you are. And when it comes to science, this is very fucking true!

Consider this: Jeffrey A. Hall and Melanie Canterburry (2011) studied agressive pick up artist tactics like being competitive with other guys to get a girl, trying be alone with her at any costs and teasing or insulting women. What they found is that women who are very open to short term uncommited sex, and women who are sexist (ex.: those who think they are "willflowers" who need to be wined and dinned for sex or those who think that women should manipulate men in order to have access to their money) are the ones who find this strategies the most sexy.

Another study found that women who find highly dominant men attractive are also sensation-seekers (Giebel, 2015). In particular, women who like wild parties, drinking and short term sex, or women who are just very prone to boredom overall (ex.: Not liking to be at home, always having the need to be stimulated with something) find dominance very attractive. Sensation-seeking women tend to have a "Ludic Love" style. Ludic Love is defined as less commited, playful type of love, where the partner is kept guessing about the status of the current relationship. Ludic lovers are less interested in commitment, often cheat and like to play "mind games" in their courtship and view courtship and relationships as a game (Roberti, 2004).

Again Giebel (2015) also found that anxious women who are also experience seekers like bad boys. The reason? They need to feel safe and think that a dominant man provides that safety in their daily lifes.

Isenberg(1991) also found that women who are attracted to extreme male dominance like the ones who are in love with murderers in prison, are usually sensation-seekers and survived abuse, like an abusive partner or childhood.

And Simpson and Gangestad (2003) found that women who are very interested in short term uncommited sex will prefer good looking or high social status jerks (and actually chose these men as boyfriends, although their relationships usually don't last long, obviously) .

I could go on, and on, and on, but the point is this: The kind of tactics that the Red Pill advises, and their whole philosophy, is aimed to work and attract women who are promiscuous, don't care about commitment, have daddy issues, are sexist and think that men should pay for dates, that play mind games, like to drink a lot and think that life is all about "live fast, die young". Given that TRP actually hates this kind of women but their behavior mainly works on them, it preety much becomes a never endless vicious cycle of clusterfuck: TRPers will attract uncompatible women, get bleeped over, complain in online forums, rinse and repeat.

To conclude: NO, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. IT'S THE KIND THAT YOU GET ALONG WITH THAT IS LIKE THAT.

--------------------------------Scientific References----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hall, J. & Canterburry, M. (2011) Sexism and Assertive Courtship Strategies; Journal of Sex Roles, 65, pp 840-853;

Gielda, G. (2015) The thrill of loving a dominant partner: Relationships between preference for a dominant mate, sensation seeking, and trait anxiety; Personal Relationships (22) 275-284.

Isenberg, S. (1991). Women who love men who kill. New York: Simon & Schuster.

Robert, J. (2004). A review of behavioral and biological correlates of sensation-seeking. Journal of Research in Pesonality. 34, 256-279.

Gangestad, S. & Simpson, J. (2003) Sociosexuality and Romantic Partner Choice. Mating Relationships, 265-288.

Copied from Reddit.

What do you think about this? Sense or nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shakzee(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
COOL10:

SMH "Sighs*

Why do men love excluding their mothers from female nature?
I have always wondered the same thing. Many men have no problem bashing women but think their mothers are somehow immune to female nature.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shakzee:
I have always wondered the same thing. Many men have no problem bashing women but think their mothers are somehow immune to female nature.
guy nor b all women we dy bash here oooo, some girls re good tho

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Junnior:
Nonsense.

As in

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kellycute(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
ElasmoBranchii:
This is not a curse but this man's marriage can only go downhill from here.
don't mind her and her smelling bumbum

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Peaceyw:
A longtime friend of mine is a classic handsome Chad that has had a lot of success with women with very little effort. He has been dating the same girl for a few years while also having many girls on the side. The girlfriend recently caught Chad cheating (sigh… Again!), and she hit him with a marriage ultimatum demanding that Chad commit to her otherwise she’s breaking up with him.

To my shock (my head is still spinning) … Chad took the bait and caved to his girlfriend’s marriage ultimatum.

Chad claims to be red pilled but thinks more like a PUA as he believes MGTOW is too extreme.

Here’s where Chad’s logic baffles me … He explained to me that he is still the ‘alpha’ in the relationship and will continue to maintain ‘frame’ even while married.

I thought the whole point of being Chad is that Chad is NOT amendable to control. Chad is supposed to exude a NFG take it or leave it attitude. How are you exuding that alpha attitude by caving to a marriage ultimatum (much less any ultimatum for that matter)? How can Chad maintain frame indefinitely while married?

As a side note, despite Chad’s high notch count and wild party life he’s never lived with any of his ‘girlfriends’ and he was raised by an extremely domineering bitchy single mother. Not sure if that matters.

My question is, can you be Chad and committed/married to a woman??

From mgtow.com
Chad will never be a true Alpha unless he accepts the fuqin pill. He is handsome and so attracts the girls but he has no FRAME. HE caves in to pressure from women and that comes from being raised by as you call it "a domineering biitch of a single mom'. The gf,after marriage will alienate his ass from everyone and the house will be a warzone between his wife and his mom. Lastly, the gf respect will continue to dwindle any time he caves in to her pressure and soon enough, there won't be anything manly in him to make her obedient.

Chad is getting fuqed...like our Lake Chad, sooner or later

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

In TRP there's this common concept named AWALT which roughly translates to "All women are like that". For example: "All women want the alfa and despise the beta" or "All women will cheat on you with a more alpha guy" or "All women are uncapable of love", and so on. The underlying logic being that it's "universal female nature" to be mindless, exploitative, manipulative and promiscuous with virtually no exception.

Now is this true? To answer this i'd like to quote Mark Manson, a former dating coach, who very elequently says that problems with dating can eventually be traced back to 2 problems: a) You're attracted to the wrong kind of people. For example, a girl who's attracted to money and good looks, and prioritizes it over warmth and kindness, may end up with a guy who's cute or rich but also a cheater or an asshole. and b) Your behavior attracts the wrong kind of people. For example, if you're dominant and agressive, you're gonna attract girls that like dominant and agressive guys.

In short, you attract what you are. And when it comes to science, this is very fucking true!

Consider this: Jeffrey A. Hall and Melanie Canterburry (2011) studied agressive pick up artist tactics like being competitive with other guys to get a girl, trying be alone with her at any costs and teasing or insulting women. What they found is that women who are very open to short term uncommited sex, and women who are sexist (ex.: those who think they are "willflowers" who need to be wined and dinned for sex or those who think that women should manipulate men in order to have access to their money) are the ones who find this strategies the most sexy.

Another study found that women who find highly dominant men attractive are also sensation-seekers (Giebel, 2015). In particular, women who like wild parties, drinking and short term sex, or women who are just very prone to boredom overall (ex.: Not liking to be at home, always having the need to be stimulated with something) find dominance very attractive. Sensation-seeking women tend to have a "Ludic Love" style. Ludic Love is defined as less commited, playful type of love, where the partner is kept guessing about the status of the current relationship. Ludic lovers are less interested in commitment, often cheat and like to play "mind games" in their courtship and view courtship and relationships as a game (Roberti, 2004).

Again Giebel (2015) also found that anxious women who are also experience seekers like bad boys. The reason? They need to feel safe and think that a dominant man provides that safety in their daily lifes.

Isenberg(1991) also found that women who are attracted to extreme male dominance like the ones who are in love with murderers in prison, are usually sensation-seekers and survived abuse, like an abusive partner or childhood.

And Simpson and Gangestad (2003) found that women who are very interested in short term uncommited sex will prefer good looking or high social status jerks (and actually chose these men as boyfriends, although their relationships usually don't last long, obviously) .

I could go on, and on, and on, but the point is this: The kind of tactics that the Red Pill advises, and their whole philosophy, is aimed to work and attract women who are promiscuous, don't care about commitment, have daddy issues, are sexist and think that men should pay for dates, that play mind games, like to drink a lot and think that life is all about "live fast, die young". Given that TRP actually hates this kind of women but their behavior mainly works on them, it preety much becomes a never endless vicious cycle of clusterfuck: TRPers will attract uncompatible women, get bleeped over, complain in online forums, rinse and repeat.

To conclude: NO, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. IT'S THE KIND THAT YOU GET ALONG WITH THAT IS LIKE THAT.

--------------------------------Scientific References----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hall, J. & Canterburry, M. (2011) Sexism and Assertive Courtship Strategies; Journal of Sex Roles, 65, pp 840-853;

Gielda, G. (2015) The thrill of loving a dominant partner: Relationships between preference for a dominant mate, sensation seeking, and trait anxiety; Personal Relationships (22) 275-284.

Robert, J. (2004). A review of behavioral and biological correlates of sensation-seeking. Journal of Research in Pesonality. 34, 256-279.

Gangestad, S. & Simpson, J. (2003) Sociosexuality and Romantic Partner Choice. Mating Relationships, 265-288.

Copied from Reddit.

Damn. Those reddit niggas came with receipts.

Did y'all see those references? grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by javaRookie: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
One of the tenets of The Redpill is self improvement/development and this is one of the most crucial factors that everyone needs to focus on in order to increase your SMV and lifestyle in general.

Financial buoyancy has a way of increasing one's sex appeal, appearance, and confidence. I have been a silent observer of this interesting thread and I must say, the truths dished out here are very bitter to swallow but nonetheless, the truth doesn't change, it remains what it is.

In that aspect of self improvement and knowledge investment, I created a telegram channel where Premium softwares(worth hundreds of dollars) and money making courses will dropped on a daily basis and you can get access to them for free. It is now left to you apply the information been dished out on this thread to invest in yourself

This Channel is solely for people who will like to invest in themselves and transform their financial situation. But don't expect anyone to spoonfed you, the money spinning course, tips, and softwares that will be dropped are elaborate enough to make you your first 6 figure online if you are serious and research minded.

Ps: If you don't want to invest in yourself kindly don't click on the link below... I just want a few serious person that are ready to put in the hard work(nothing in life comes easy) and follow the steps outlined in the
money making courses to the very end.

Link: https://twitter.com/AndriodDesigne1/status/1384703296829526017?s=20

The originators of this thread have tried their best in giving the theoretical part, now is the time to apply those theories and develop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shakzee:

Bro, I don't know about your background or history, if everyone is bashing their own mom just because of being called a redpiller or awaken, then I don't want to be called that. I saw a guy created a thread bashing his mom, well that's his own problem. My mom is an outlier, I don't know about yours. She's redpilled. She went to war with my dad when things were very rough. She didn't leave him and there was options for her then. She stayed. She's very beautiful and very learned also.

So if everyone is saying all women are bitches, I won't classify the woman I've lived with all my life and saw how she stood with us, fought with us as a bitch just because of being redpilled woke. She didn't turn her back on my dad and didn't lecture us against him like what some other mother's would do. She made us aware of his sacrifices when not around. When he's at home also, his lecture is based on masculinity for the boys and mom lectured on femininity for the girls.

Of course, she's human also, no one is perfect. She will display her female nature also but not to the 'extreme', you know what I mean. No one is free from this.

My mom is an outlier, someone else's might not be. Do not assume the girlfriend you're dating is. Modern women ain't part of this.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanliwise(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Copied from Reddit.

Respect

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shakzee(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

Bro, I don't know about your background or history, if everyone is bashing their own mom just because of being called a redpiller or awaken, then I don't want to be called that. I saw a guy created a thread bashing his mom, well that's his own problem. My mom is an outlier, I don't know about yours. She's redpilled. She went to war with my dad when things were very rough. She didn't leave him and there was options for her then. She stayed. She's very beautiful and very learned also.

So if everyone is saying all women are bitches, I won't classify the woman I've lived with all my life and saw how she stood with us, fought with us as a bitch just because of being redpilled woke. She didn't turn her back on my dad and didn't lecture us against him like what some other mother's would do. She made us aware of his sacrifices when not around. When he's at home also, his lecture is based on masculinity for the boys and mom lectured on femininity for the girls.

Of course, she's human also, no one is perfect. She will display her female nature also but not to the 'extreme', you know what I mean. No one is free from this.

My mom is an outlier, someone else's might not be. Do not assume the girlfriend you're dating is. Modern women ain't part of this.
I never asked anyone to abuse his mother just cause he's a redpiller,I also consider my mom an outlier or a NAWALT if you like. It just amuses me that men think female nature doesn't apply to their moms.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ninjisky:

From the locality not the best
Don’t bother with the local girls
Bcs there’s a lot of people you’ll have to impress
Through that you forget yourself

Graham P. Rhy808
Bro marriage is very important aspect of someones life that no stone should be left untouched in assessing your potential partner attitude and behaviour.

If you live very far from her, there is no way you can know much about her attitude, that of her parent or her past.

If she a hoe, there is great chance that she started from her street, so you would definitely know she a hoe if you are from there

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2021
All women are like that except my mom.
Are you serious grin grin grin
It depends on your definition of AWALT. If you categorize all women as bitches then your mom is no different. It's funny how some of us are getting emotional over this.
Some of our moms have painted that picture of the perfect saint for us, just because they decided to do their jobs.

MY MOM, YOUR MOM, ALL OUR MOMS
AWALT

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Damn..
These Hoes be cashing out steady. If I'm from the west, I would never get married.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 21, 2021
SOZINN:
It depends on your definition of AWALT. If you categorize all women as bitches then your mom is no different. It's funny how some of us are getting emotional over this.
Some of our moms have painted that picture of the perfect saint for us, just because they decided to do their jobs.

AWALT

Our mother's ain't definitely like that bro.
Reason : They were religious and most of their actions are shaped by religion and they lack freedom.
What's turning these girls to hoes is lack of believe in God and the new freedom they are enjoying.
Now they fear neither God nor the society

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:23am On Apr 21, 2021
SOZINN:

AWALT
Those that don't want to learn or accept the harsh truth should be left alone. As I said, there are many false beliefs and delusions in the red pill manosphere, either because of incomplete knowledge or the need to believe what one wants to believe. Most men don't realise that a woman has many faces: the face she shows her kids (which appears nice and loving in many cases), the face she shows the husband when the kids are watching, the face she shows the husband when the kids are not watching, and the face she shows the bad guys that are fuckiñg her and she is sexually attracted.

When we talk of AWALT, what do they think we mean by that? If someone can think his mother is a nawalt because she is nice to him, cooked him a nice meal and nurtured him well, it means he will fall for any girl who puts on a similar act and brand her a nawalt, especially when the need to have children kicks in. When it comes to other females, they know the red pill applies; but when it comes to their mums and sisters, they make assumptions and think they are nawalt unicorns. Notice how they are unknowingly conflating the red pill truth about their mums, which they aren't comfortable with, with hatred/bashing/disrespect, exactly what simps and women do.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:27am On Apr 21, 2021
papiforreal:
Our mother's ain't definitely like that bro.
Reason : They were religious and most of their actions are shaped by religion and they lack freedom.
What's turning these girls to hoes is lack of believe in God and the new freedom they are enjoying.
Now they fear neither God nor the society
... ❌❌❌❌❌

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Oh dear, it's when we mentioned your mom that you realized that we are bashing women.
Hahahaha hahahahah hahahahah
Geeez, I wonder why girls hate this thread.
What have we been doing since last year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
... ❌❌❌❌❌

It is true bro.
Religion restrict all. If no be religion some pastors go turn to yahoo boys

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.