Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749791 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
Dabronze:
That book is very important for a man before goin into LTR with woman.

I know but it should not make you fear marriage tho

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 9:55pm On May 11, 2021
Ubunja is back..I literally typed this on my status!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 10:00pm On May 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
This is why I am always eager for Ubunja to post something here. There is always something new we can learn from him.

Yes. These are things we see around but we don't pay much attention. It's all coming together now.
There are some boys I know, not really at their level but I hang out amidst them because we grew up together. Very broke boys but guess what they always have abundance of pus-yies to f-ck. I mean Abundance. LOL. It's like a code, the girls come only to fu-k, nothing more.

My conclusion is that all our pursuits of riches, class and all that, we are still kind of animals that have to respond to basic instinct. I am now very certain that we are controlled by nature.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:27pm On May 11, 2021
foreman:

Yes. These are things we see around but we don't pay much attention. It's all coming together now.
There are some boys I know, not really at their level but I hang out amidst them because we grew up together. Very broke boys but guess what they always have abundance of pus-yies to f-ck. I mean Abundance. LOL. It's like a code, the girls come only to fu-k, nothing more.

My conclusion is that all our pursuits of riches, class and all that, we are still kind of animals that have to respond to basic instinct. I am now very certain that we are controlled by nature.
My brother when it comes to nature, man can only pretend and try to resist it.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:00pm On May 11, 2021
If you flirt with her and you are sexually attractive to her.
It's called flirting.
If you flirt with her and you are sexually distasteful.
It's called harassment.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EaglesEyes1(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2021
i926:
Some people got zero chills grin cheesy

I am not making money to make any entitled woman happy, there are people out there who deserve to enjoy the money have made.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by micolaj: 11:11pm On May 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
I noticed this even in secondary school, both junior and senior secondary school. The only time intelligent males may get sexual attention is if they are very handsome, but they can't displace the bad boys and unserious students.

I don't think this is generally true. People considered me intelligent while in secondary school and I had most of the beautiful girls to my sides, even the seniors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:42am On May 12, 2021
foreman:

Always nice reading from you.

I experienced some semblance of this one day, not exactly but this makes it kind of revealing. There was a girl I used to fu-k and PAY once in a while. One day I f-cked her for so long but yet I couldn't cvm, may be because I have had multiple runs with different girls prior to that day. Then she got up and asked me to come back in an hour's time. I told her I didn't have anymore money for rematch. She told me not to worry. To my surprise, when I came back I met her with another lady, a more matured beautiful lady. What these people did to my body that day, I can't explain. When I was leaving, the other lady even gave me money. It was so unreal to me. I had mostly paid for sex before then. When I asked my regular customer that we arrange such again, she told me the lady was married to a big man and that was just one-off stuff. that it was too risky for her because the man monitors her.

With this your write-up now, Its kind of making a lot of sense. I am not a movie person but will try and see some of those movies.
betas pay for sex, Alphas get sex free. That's the game.

The level where a man is paid for sex is a level most men, even alphas, won't attain. Not because they're blocked by something, but because they don't have faith in the game. Truth is, if the sex is good, women will pay for it. If the dick is good, women will share it. Guys don't believe it. They're stuck with that mentality of "go make money women will come!". That's a trick mentality. The mindset of someone used to buying sex.

My writeups have always emphasized that you don't need money to get sex, and people like me have been labeled as broke. Women love sex more than men, the only reason that women charge men for sex is simply because most men don't know how to fvck and are not appetizing to women.

You're a real one G. Thanks and God bless.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 12:52am On May 12, 2021
ubunja:

The level where a man is paid for sex is a level most men, even alphas, won't attain. Not because they're blocked by something, but because they don't have faith in the game. Truth is, if the sex is good, women will pay for it. If the dick is good, women will share it. Guys don't believe it. They're stuck with that mentality of "go make money women will come!". That's a trick mentality. The mindset of someone used to buying sex.

My writeups have always emphasized that you don't need money to get sex, and people like me have been labeled as broke. Women love sex more than men, the only reason that women charge men for sex is simply because most men don't know how to fvck and are not appetizing to women.

Not necessarily an alpha trait, could also be down to luck, cos I'm definitely no alpha by physical traits but extremely unmoved when it comes to female affair's, i act like i don't want them.

I've had two similar experiences with white ladies on a drunken night, wasn't paid though but they initiated it.

I had it with another white lady on her birthday, she sponsored the date and initiated the sex in her house, never saw any of them after.

One key area which nobody has really spoken about here is that the redpill is really about civilization.

Have you studied extreme redpill doctrine's?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:07am On May 12, 2021
neyohh:

Not necessarily an alpha trait, could also be down to luck, cos I'm definitely no alpha by physical traits but extremely unmoved when it comes to female affair's, i act like i don't want them.

I've had two similar experiences with white ladies on a drunken night, wasn't paid though but they initiated it.

I had it with another white lady on her birthday, she sponsored the date and initiated the sex in her house, never saw any of them after.

One key area which nobody has really spoken about here is that the redpill is really about civilization.

Please shed more light sir.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:22am On May 12, 2021
ubunja:

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 1:23am On May 12, 2021
SOZINN:

Please shed more light sir.

This one will be hard to swallow, it's best we let the convos evolve naturally.

Some people have raised certain questions which probes the real importance of the redpill, so I think we'll get there someday.

Hint.. it's got very little to do with being a high value male/understanding & attracting females and more about enlightened self interest.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 1:27am On May 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
^^^

The red pill doesn't say we should murder, but I would personally murder, and torture if possible, any women that wants to siphon my money like that if I can get away with it. This is me personally speaking. Nothing personal.
Chill man. You are going extreme �
Nothing de this life. You would still die and leave everything here

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidant: 2:02am On May 12, 2021
Got served by uncle Reno

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ibkonekt(m): 2:23am On May 12, 2021
The end result

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:13am On May 12, 2021
neyohh:

alpha and beta is mindset. And because what we think we eventually become, so alpha and beta end up looking different.
But even two men can look the same, yet one be Alpha and the other Beta. Again, Alpha and beta is mindset.

Don't let my reference to Spartacus gladiators throw you off. 6packs and abs make women wet and every man must go to the gym, but that doesn't mean until you get a 6pack you won't get pussy. Men are either ELECT or SELECT to women. There are traits that women collectively DECIDE are what's hot in men, and there are traits that women, on a case by case, find a turn on (due to their imprint). A true player navigates these two worlds expertly. He knows the weapons of mass distraction, but he also knows to be a sniper and aim for that one woman who's smitten by him.

6packs and abs are a foundation that every man must build. Even romantic men. If you clearly remember old school rnb music that women loved, the guys always had that 6 pack to begin with. You had to first look the part before you sang the sweet words. Because no matter how sweet your words, they become 10times sweeter if your body is delicious. Old school love singers were fit until new wave hip hop dominated with skinny boys throwing cash on Strippers and everything went to shït.

Here's is the game. I'll try to break it down as simply as I can:
Ugly out-of-shape guys have to say the sweetest of the sweetest words to get any attention from women. But handsome delicious men can speak trash and STILL get women's attention. Now guys, when they observe this, they think talking trash gets you women. And they try it and it WORKS. But the reason it works is not that trash talk gets bitches but bitches themselves, because they're used to being talked to anyhow by high value handsome men, when they meet any man who talks anyhow to them their little minds tell them the man must be high value. This is PUA territory. Still the mistake doesn't last long and women quickly realize they're dealing with an imposter and drop him ASAP. This is the lack of CONGRUENCE. Words don't match the man. Alphas aim for their words to match who they are. So their work begins inside going out. While Betas want to be what every woman wants and so their work begins outside trying to go in. Which never works.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by phantomx360: 5:07am On May 12, 2021
micolaj:

I don't think this is generally true. People considered me intelligent while in secondary school and I had most of the beautiful girls to my sides, even the seniors.

I think he's referring to the intelligent front benchers whose priority is to make 1st's and 2and's.There will always be bad boys who are intelligent in the bad boy territory (back benchers)and if anything it makes him more attractive and gets him more girls attention especially if hes handsome because normally bad boys ain't intelligent(book wise) and secondary school girls priority is always handsomeness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:39am On May 12, 2021
DAY 132, REDPILL 2021

Women are subjected to authority, the reason they corrall themselves around prophets, pastors, teachers and celebrities. Where authority is inveterate, women must conform.

However, in the place of power, women struggle not to have power, but like a spider spin their web to different men with power, so that when any fails, she can easily latch to another.

Women don't struggle to become winners; they win by winning winners.

Authority: don't be her last card.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2021
" If she's a hoe treat her like a good girl if she is good girl treat her like a hoe (common statement)
to differentiate btw gud\bad girl can be cofusin sometimes dis days
what to instead
when you are meetin a women for the first time they normaly have this thought of( "what kind of a person do you think that i am") thats when the shit-test comes in .
Treat all of them like a hoe if she's a good girl she will become your personal hoe (But don't kiss and tell)
#redpillpartriach

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:23am On May 12, 2021
Mehnn the thread is getting hotta as the day goes by... Love you guyz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:18am On May 12, 2021
neyohh:

This one will be hard to swallow, it's best we let the convos evolve naturally.

Some people have raised certain questions which probes the real importance of the redpill, so I think we'll get there someday.

Hint.. it's got very little to do with being a high value male/understanding & attracting females and more about enlightened self interest.

I feel like you need a few pages to tell us something germane.
Whatever it is, we can take it. Just share when you are in a fit state. I'll be patient. grin
More wins bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2021
neyohh:

I thought being alpha is a mindset but never knew it was a physical thing also. Please can you explain the bolded

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2021
Thread is hot.

Phew!!!!

Batman,gimme something chilled!! grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SKhanmi: 12:31pm On May 12, 2021
SOZINN:

Not making an effort to irk you. But you will do NOTHING.
You would apply rationality and saneness and you would realize that you will loose everything if you are found guilty. All eyes will be on you, the very moment that hideous act is brought to light.
Future you would understand that sometimes you don't do things, not because you can't but because of the consequences.
Future you would look at everything you stand to loose and think twice.
Future would understand that you will still recover your money because you are brilliant and they can't take away your source.
You would look at it from a different angle and you will enjoy the peace that only loneliness can bring.

You're right but do you think women can try this with rich men of the underworld? Mafia? Or even ordinary men they know will stop at nothing to deal with them? Someone they know will bid his time & strike when least unexpected? I like to see things from the middle. I think those women carefully chose who they meddle with. Accidents happen all the time after all even to extremely rich people. That guy that got divorced & dispossesed years later was probably by nature docile & the woman knew. The court & govt were just tools. I don't see that happening to a billionaire mexican mafia lord.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
ubunja:
alpha and beta is mindset. And because what we think we eventually become, so alpha and beta end up looking different.
But even two men can look the same, yet one be Alpha and the other Beta. Again, Alpha and beta is mindset.

Don't let my reference to Spartacus gladiators throw you off. 6packs and abs make women wet and every man must go to the gym, but that doesn't mean until you get a 6pack you won't get pussy. Men are either ELECT or SELECT to women. There are traits that women collectively DECIDE are what's hot in men, and there are traits that women, on a case by case, find a turn on (due to their imprint). A true player navigates these two worlds expertly. He knows the weapons of mass distraction, but he also knows to be a sniper and aim for that one woman who's smitten by him.

6packs and abs are a foundation that every man must build. Even romantic men. If you clearly remember old school rnb music that women loved, the guys always had that 6 pack to begin with. You had to first look the part before you sang the sweet words. Because no matter how sweet your words, they become 10times sweeter if your body is delicious. Old school love singers were fit until new wave hip hop dominated with skinny boys throwing cash on Strippers and everything went to shït.

Here's is the game. I'll try to break it down as simply as I can:
Ugly out-of-shape guys have to say the sweetest of the sweetest words to get any attention from women. But handsome delicious men can speak trash and STILL get women's attention. Now guys, when they observe this, they think talking trash gets you women. And they try it and it WORKS. But the reason it works is not that trash talk gets bitches but bitches themselves, because they're used to being talked to anyhow by high value handsome men, when they meet any man who talks anyhow to them their little minds tell them the man must be high value. This is PUA territory. Still the mistake doesn't last long and women quickly realize they're dealing with an imposter and drop him ASAP. This is the lack of CONGRUENCE. Words don't match the man. Alphas aim for their words to match who they are. So their work begins inside going out. While Betas want to be what every woman wants and so their work begins outside trying to go in. Which never works.
Ubunja the great

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:53pm On May 12, 2021
Women and some simps prefer to be lied to, they’re quick to call you a sexist when you tell them the reality of things.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dorotheesays: 2:22pm On May 12, 2021
i926:
Guys, between IELTS and TOEFL which is easier to study for and pass?

IELTS is easier and much more useful in Canada.
You can get a good affordable kit to practice and study here- https://instagram.com/theladderagency?igshid=12hb0dlsu2ret

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:31pm On May 12, 2021
Fvck USA
Divorce me....... this is "Nigeria" woman I ain't gonna give u shit even u re d mother of my children
U came broke u go leave broke......and let d simp take care of u, the same way I did
My children my blood stay with me ND spend any shit Dem wanna
I'm DieRich from 2084, I just wanna tell u guys (NL brothers) girls from 1996 can't b loyal nd never b
Also I made it to d top, I'm now no1 richest man follow by Elon musk on no2 Dem bill gate on no3 and one guy here in dis thread @no4

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:38pm On May 12, 2021
ubunja:
simply put, the world that you see - marriage, porn, strip clubs etc the sex that happens there is for MEN. The world we see all around us is shaped by male desire - what men want. Women dress, style themselves and walk around in ways to be appetizing to men. But there's another world just out of sight, behind the curtains, that is shaped by FEMALE desire. It is opposite what we see. Where men dress, style themselves and present themselves to be appetizing to WOMEN. it's a secret world. It's run by women. Women here choose which men they want to sleep with. What men want doesn't matter one iota here. You'll see glimpses of that world in Bachelorette parties, ladies nights at clubs, when women go on trips alone, etc. If men saw that world in action they'll be disgusted.

In Spartacus you may have noticed how Lucretia (Domina), organized the gladiators for sex with the wives of politicians right under the men's nose, but the men didn't have a clue. These wives CHOSE the fighter they WANTED and he was delivered like a intimacy gadget. The same pvssy the diplomats used their power and wealth to get, slaves got for free, because those slave gladiators were what those women LUSTED. And with these slaves the women's hoe side was activated.

There are groups, networks and arrangements among women whereby wives and Girlfriends secretly share men. You can't buy your way into these things. A woman can only see you, want you and invite you.

Hey you've seen those vide of yahoo boys and the like throwing money around, drinking beer, with girls all over? I'm telling you right now, women have parties like that. I'll stop here.

Hmmmmmmm........................
Have said it before and i will say it again that if i had known what i know now, i would have stayed far away from a serious relationship.
This present generation does not favour people who intend running a long time relationship.
It is an era of loose women and there is no point gambling on picking one, the odds are far not in your favour.
Have seen loads of women into runs/prostitution that it really boggles my mind.From Apapa to PH to Calabar/Douala/Malabo/Accra-Tema/Port-Gentil/Soyo/Lobito/Abidjan etc the story remains the same. Whores upon whores upon whores everyday.
You see different girls with different faces everyday pouring out.
I had a fling with a lady sometime, not really sure if she is married or in a serious relationship with a man (probably staying with him) but on this faithful day when the lady was with me in a hotel, she kept recieving a regular disturbing call from the said guy. The lady started complaining about how the guy is policing her around, chocking her. At a point she picked his call, i guessed someone saw us on the bike to the hotel because it is her area. She lied to the guy she is in a place he can't locate, saying she will be home soon with my dick in her hand.
I hated the whole scenario, i was even finding it hard to have erection. After questioning her, i got to know she has an 8yrs old daughter but she denied being married.
Another lady i met, quiet/shy/gentle and easy going. I was shocked the day i told her to meet me and use the weekend in a hotel when she told me if she can come with her friend to make it 3some.I was shocked because i never expected such from an easy going lady that can easily pass for a good girl/a wife material for an average guy.
Initially i summoned the courage but when they came, i couldn't. I had to ship her friend to a colleague even though both of them were not happy and insisting to be with me. Throughout the night, the second lady kept calling her friend angry that she is not with us.
Bro, if i say make i dey talk weting eye don see ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thread go catch fire.
I rest my case.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2021
neyohh:

Rollo tomassi talked about it in his latest book, rational male religion. After reading that book, I felt that there was no hope again,No matter what, men will still lose. Then when I read the post of ubunja about shadow sexual world, that hopelessness came again. I just told myself I will Stive to reach the top 20% of alpha men.
Betas they suffer gan

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2021
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm........................
Have said it before and i will say it again that if i had known what i know now, i would have stayed far away from a serious relationship.
This present generation does not favour people who intend running a long time relationship.
It is an era of loose women and there is no point gambling on picking one, the odds are far not in your favour.
Have seen loads of women into runs/prostitution that it really boggles my mind.From Apapa to PH to Calabar/Douala/Malabo/Accra-Tema/Port-Gentil/Soyo/Lobito/Abidjan etc the story remains the same. Whores upon whores upon whores everyday.
You see different girls with different faces everyday pouring out.
I had a fling with a lady sometime, not really sure if she is married or in a serious relationship with a man (probably staying with him) but on this faithful day when the lady was with me in a hotel, she kept recieving a regular disturbing call from the said guy. The lady started complaining about how the guy is policing her around, chocking her. At a point she picked his call, i guessed someone saw us on the bike to the hotel because it is her area. She lied to the guy she is in a place he can't locate, saying she will be home soon with my dick in her hand.
I hated the whole scenario, i was even finding it hard to have erection. After questioning her, i got to know she has an 8yrs old daughter but she denied being married.
Another lady i met, quiet/shy/gentle and easy going. I was shocked the day i told her to meet me and use the weekend in a hotel when she told me if she can come with her friend to make it 3some.I was shocked because i never expected such from an easy going lady that can easily pass for a good girl/a wife material for an average guy.
Initially i summoned the courage but when they came, i couldn't. I had to ship her friend to a colleague even though both of them were not happy and insisting to be with me. Throughout the night, the second lady kept calling her friend angry that she is not with us.
Bro, if i say make i dey talk weting eye don see ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thread go catch fire.
I rest my case.
you really looked behind the curtain. And it's true. These things have been happening since time immemorial just that all this while men didn't have a forum to share and "compare notes." but with the internet everything is coming to light. The internet is equal to Women's birth control pill that enabled them to screw around without having to worry about pregnancy. The internet is an equal revolution in men's favor. If women got unlimited advantage with the birth control pill, they lost a lot of it with the spread of the Red Pill.

The only problem here is that many men are coming upon this knowledge of women's nature a bit prematurely and unprepared and some even too late and it's fvcking up their mind.

I hear you on staying away from serious relationships and I agree. Just that a lot of men still want love. Hence they need to approach relationships with care and game. Like Players do.
The aim is not to be invested and to actually benefit more from the relationship than the woman. That way relationships can happen to an extent. But men must know that the Nawalt doesn't exist. All women are hoes. But not in the sense that they have all hoed or are planning to, but because THEY ALL HAVE THE CAPACITY TO HOE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. We're a poisoned species. A man must enter into a relationship with a woman in such a way that if it goes burst he'll come out better than when he entered. Atleast in Africa divorce laws are not as misandric as in the West.

Men must not hate women or fear them. Because frankly what better pleasure is there out there for us besides women? Women were created for us and we must subdue and enjoy them. Even if a man makes up his mind to ignore women and chase money, after getting the money what's next? Yes you can have your purpose and plans, but one day you'll fulfill them - then what's next? Sooner or later you'll have to deal with women.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2021
Ubunja u are d greatest cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2208) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.