Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762070 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2021
cool cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2021
Me wen i remember my simpin past embarassed embarassed

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
This is why I am always eager for Ubunja to post something here. There is always something new we can learn from him.
that's the beauty of the Red Pill bro, no matter how deep you can go, no matter how much we can share, there's always so much new stuff to discover and uncover. It's infinite. Because it's a lot of different interlocking concepts with so many variables but that can also be summed up in a few simple statements if need be. Even the stuff I've posted over the years can not match the stuff I'm yet to post. The truth is deep. Very deep.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
Dorotheesays:

IELTS is easier and much more useful in Canada.
You can get a good affordable kit to practice and study here- https://instagram.com/theladderagency?igshid=12hb0dlsu2ret
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:35pm On May 12, 2021
When you tell them to swallow the redpill, they’ll say you’re a woman hater. Simps keep learning the hard way. I hope someone can save this brother, he’s far too gone.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
shocked

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
shocked
Do you now believe that the future is female,by the way where is Anderson the bittered man lol
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:15pm On May 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
shocked

what da fvcck is all this for God sake
This is craziness, it is not funny anymore.
Who are the people making all these stupid laws

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 12, 2021
emmaodet:

Bloody Simps

Western Men are finished, gynocentrism has killed masculinity for good in the west

I don't usually curse but I have to

It shall not be well with Simps

What rubbish

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Camelot65: 7:22pm On May 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
shocked
Why should women play in a men's football team, does that even make sense to them??

Western men mumu Sha

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On May 12, 2021
the reactions of the male players is what I want to see

emmaodet:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2021
heartofcity12:
When you tell them to swallow the redpill, they’ll say you’re a woman hater. Simps keep learning the hard way. I hope someone can save this brother, he’s far too gone.

He should adopt me too!!! grin

Sorry I laughed at that. I can feel his pain though. The funny thing is the dude who stole his girl might not even be as rich,handsome or even good in bed.

My philosophy is simple. Most women are 'in the moment' beings. It's just that for them. You don't need to feel bad if they swing on another branch. You just keep being you and developing yourself. One thing I know is that, for every girl that leaves you despite your best intentions,there are 1000 replacements,in nigeria. Ok, scratch that! If you remove glory-depleted girls via yahoo rituals and maybe runs girls and all that, you have like 25 girls left. Don't be greedy just pick 2 and leave the others.

Money cannot keep a woman, who doesn't wanna be kept. Not love or being nice either. My personal philosophy.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
shocked
Those dutch,Finland and danes are on another level Biko.

Is this equality too? It's called men's football team. They made for women yet these ones still wanna compete with men against men.

Something is wrong somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2021
emmaodet:

Why so angry?

Just buy me isi-ewu and two beer bottles and let's figure out how to change our sex to female Biko. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Bloody Simps

Western Men are finished, gynocentrism has killed masculinity for good in the west

I don't usually curse but I have to

It shall not be well with Simps

What rubbish

cheesy grin grin grin

Even bloodysperm don vex!!!

Easy naaaa...let's eat ukwobi together.

There are no men in the west anymore, just organic constructs with diicks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:50pm On May 12, 2021
luminouz:

Why so angry?

Just buy me isi-ewu and two beer bottles and let's figure out how to change our sex to female Biko. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:52pm On May 12, 2021
luminouz:

He should adopt me too!!! grin

Sorry I laughed at that. I can feel his pain though. The funny thing is the dude who stole his girl might not even be as rich,handsome or even good in bed.

My philosophy is simple. Most women are 'in the moment' beings. It's just that for them. You don't need to feel bad if they swing on another branch. You just keep being you and developing yourself. One thing I know is that, for every girl that leaves you despite your best intentions,there are 1000 replacements,in nigeria. Ok, scratch that! If you remove glory-depleted girls via yahoo rituals and maybe runs girls and all that, you have like 25 girls left. Don't be greedy just pick 2 and leave the others.

Money cannot keep a woman, who doesn't wanna be kept. Not love or being nice either. My personal philosophy.

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2021
emmaodet:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol...wetin we go do bayi?

These women are just taking everything and claiming equality.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:00pm On May 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Hardrive:
No hard copy, but ebook. Could have had all four of them by now[ the hard copies] but story for another day. Is anyone still interested.

Do you have the Audio version ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
shocked
This is unacceptable. As I said earlier, when men build a prosperous and safe civilisation from scratch during hard times, women discard their veneer and affectations of traditionalism and start demanding "equality" and their participation in positions of powers/the front seats of the civilisation. undecided

What's happening here is just greed. Women have seen that men's sport pay way better and is very lucrative, hence they want to join in. From the irrational "equal pay" to the inclusion of females in male domain. It's the easy money in male sport they are looking for; ojukokoro will kill these women in Jesus's name. Amen. This is similar to the sudden inclusion of women as pundits in male soccer; these women not only infiltrated punditry, they are usually host and leading pundit. Ojukokoro!

This is a gynocentric trend that is going to spread across the western world. Gynocentrism will keep spreading and keep getting bigger, as it automatically does if left unchecked and unchallenged, until the civilisation it oversees collapses or until when men, in an unlikely event, wake up en masse and rebel.

Five months ago, Sarah Fuller, a female, was admitted the male NFL team Vanderbilt. She became the first to participate in a Power 5 Football game. This happened in the United States.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2021
luminouz:

Those dutch,Finland and danes are on another level Biko.

Is this equality too? It's called men's football team. They made for women yet these ones still wanna compete with men against men.

Something is wrong somewhere.
It is the huge money male athletes are making that they are eyeing. They want the money as well, even if they are not up to the task. They are not satisfied with what female sports are paying them.

A lot of female athletes in men's sports will flop, awkward dressing room situation and the associated false rape allegations will abound, the distraction and sexual tension caused by introducing females, unnecessary red cards when you tackle a female and simping from male referees, etc. I could list more, but I don't have strength.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:10pm On May 12, 2021
What will you do if your wife contracts an incurable STD and (knowingly or unknowingly) infects you with it?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
It is the huge money male athletes are making that they are eyeing. They want the money as well, even if they are not up to the task. They are not satisfied with what female sports are paying them.

A lot of female athletes in men's sports will flop, awkward dressing room situation and the associated false rape allegations will abound, the distraction and sexual tension caused by introducing females, unnecessary red cards when you tackle a female and simping from male referees, etc. I could list more, but I don't have strength.
I already imagined more scenarios than you highlighted and it's just very depressing because it just doesn't make sense at all. Women are not built for the rigours of men football or most contact sports. Imagine women in US male rugby....won't they die?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2021
Junnior:
What will you do if your wife contracts an incurable STD and (knowingly or unknowingly) infects you with it?
Is this part of the redpill or what? shocked

Most of us here are not married na

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:19pm On May 12, 2021
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm........................
Have said it before and i will say it again that if i had known what i know now, i would have stayed far away from a serious relationship.
This present generation does not favour people who intend running a long time relationship.
It is an era of loose women and there is no point gambling on picking one, the odds are far not in your favour.
Have seen loads of women into runs/prostitution that it really boggles my mind.From Apapa to PH to Calabar/Douala/Malabo/Accra-Tema/Port-Gentil/Soyo/Lobito/Abidjan etc the story remains the same. Whores upon whores upon whores everyday.
You see different girls with different faces everyday pouring out.
I had a fling with a lady sometime, not really sure if she is married or in a serious relationship with a man (probably staying with him) but on this faithful day when the lady was with me in a hotel, she kept recieving a regular disturbing call from the said guy. The lady started complaining about how the guy is policing her around, chocking her. At a point she picked his call, i guessed someone saw us on the bike to the hotel because it is her area. She lied to the guy she is in a place he can't locate, saying she will be home soon with my dick in her hand.
I hated the whole scenario, i was even finding it hard to have erection. After questioning her, i got to know she has an 8yrs old daughter but she denied being married.
Another lady i met, quiet/shy/gentle and easy going. I was shocked the day i told her to meet me and use the weekend in a hotel when she told me if she can come with her friend to make it 3some.I was shocked because i never expected such from an easy going lady that can easily pass for a good girl/a wife material for an average guy.
Initially i summoned the courage but when they came, i couldn't. I had to ship her friend to a colleague even though both of them were not happy and insisting to be with me. Throughout the night, the second lady kept calling her friend angry that she is not with us.
Bro, if i say make i dey talk weting eye don see ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thread go catch fire.
I rest my case.
if she can come with her friend to make it 3some............ wonderful shocked
I Dy always tell my guys, girls enjoy sex pass us and Dem go still collect money on top am

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:30pm On May 12, 2021
luminouz:

Is this part of the redpill or what? shocked

Most of us here are not married na
Lol. Yes, it's part of it. After all, we have some aspiring patriarchs here.

Also, some are married now and some will be later.

It's a difficult question, I know.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:32pm On May 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
shocked
hmmmm Dem wan cast football

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2021
luminouz:

I already imagined more scenarios than you highlighted and it's just very depressing because it just doesn't make sense at all. Women are not built for the rigours of men football or most contact sports. Imagine women in US male rugby....won't they die?
Women are just playing men and running round them in the game of life. They are always seeking their best and selfish interests, whether it is fair/reasonable/ethical or not.

Read this https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-13/board-gains-prompt-women-to-set-new-50-representation-goal

Where is the parity among coal miners and garbage men? Why are they eyeing the enviable top positions and try to force themselves in using their feminist rhetoric and victim card?
CASE 1: Cross River women DEMAND 50% inclusiveness into governance
CASE 2: Nigerian women storm National Assembly, DEMAND 50% leadership positions

Why can't they apply the same energy for Danfo driving and okada riding? They are not trying to earn these positions, they are DEMANDING 50%... just like that! They know what they are doing.

Women and men are basically the same psychologically, that's why gynocentrism and simping are global issues. It's also why the red pill is true. Though Nigeria is not gynocentric, we already have groups with favorable attitude towards gynocentric ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
Women are just playing men and running round them in the game of life. They are always seeking their best and selfish interests, whether it is fair/reasonable/ethical or not.

Women and men are basically the same psychologically, that's gynocentrism and simping are global issues. Though Nigeria is not gynocentric, we already have groups with favorable attitude towards gynocentric ideas.

I agree 100%.

You still have a stalker though. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 11:27pm On May 12, 2021
Peaceyw:

Rollo tomassi talked about it in his latest book, rational male religion. After reading that book, I felt that there was no hope again,No matter what, men will still lose. Then when I read the post of ubunja about shadow sexual world, that hopelessness came again. I just told myself I will Stive to reach the top 20% of alpha men.
Betas they suffer gan

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2021
The devil is taking over. Lord help us embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 12:46am On May 13, 2021
PacAmaru:
Omoh having money as a young man should be your ultimate goal.
Make sure u become someone people can ask for something.Lol there is this babe in the hood she tried to game me without knowing I am fully armoured with TRP and game,I saw her and felt she'd be sweet so I asked her for sex,she said she doesn't do stuffs like that(meanwhile I'm new in the area).
Mehn,I ignored her o,just that a week later I closed from work and she saw me strolling to my room,she came around and asked me to buy her something I told her straight up that she shouldn't think it,the girl was shocked,she tried to start ignoring me but I did it best.omoh since then she have this habit of pestering my life and says it without shame that she won't stop disturbing me.lol funny thing is she calls me stingy boy oh how I love that name.... omoh right now the cards are all in my hands I'm just having double thoughts weda to bang her or not.she knows I'm not a desperate nigga

This!!! @ bolded

This is why I'm a big proponent of sometimes doing unto others as they do unto you. Nobody be mumu. This act has a very potent brain factory resetting effect. Now, the two of you will play this game of back and forth for a while. Whenever she brings her troublesome self to your side trying to bill you or whatever, tell her very casually that you can only do her well if she comes to your house and collects one nice doggìe sharp sharp (gesticulate with a ridiculous seriousness), that if she collects one doggìe from you like this lasan! her life will never remain the same. Attempt to wrap your hands around her waist as you're jonsing your jonsing. Sometimes, she'll let you wrap your arms around her and pull her close, almost to the point that you could almost kiss her, other times, she will run away without letting you touch her. Laugh when she does.

You'll keep doing that until one day, she'll shock you with her response loooool. Maybe you'll be the one who would run away then cos you may be shocked how shìt just got very real, very quickly. Her pùssy is doing her tanyayayayayayayayayayayayayaayayayaya. It is turninonitsown such that even she doesn't understand what is happening to her.

She wanted to show you pepper, but you turned the table on her by "doing it best", which really is the only way to show her the futility of her transparent efforts to cow you into submission. The only caveat is that you must be classy and innocent about your doings so that if there ever comes a time when the matter is being tabled, you come out looking pristine with a halo hanging over your head with your intended target likely apologizing for her indiscretions, at which point she is very malleable and compliant to your whims. This expressly means that when you see her you don't suddenly start frowning your face. No way!

You simply act like she doesn't exist...

Can you see a ghost? The answer is no.

It doesn't exist. It she doesn't matter.

In the 48 laws of Power this act is called The Mirror Effect. Excerpts below:

Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect

"The mirror reflects reality, but it is also the perfect tool for deception: When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy. The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact. By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson. Few can resist the power of the Mirror Effect.”

You've got her so far out of her comfort zone with The Mirror Effect that she doesn't even know it. She's trying to chase you down but she's also trying very hard to hold herself back, dying to figure you out, you who dared to say no without thinking twice. The thing dey bust their head die and na one of my favourite styles wey I dey use enter girls especially the ones wey stubborn well well. Their father left nyansh there. Me sef I stubborn die o, but with a bit of cunning.

End of post.

Footnote: Apparently I have been writing this reply for days now lol... It was @ moneysoldier007's birthday over the weekend, so that bottle of Jack Daniel spiralled into a haze of debauchery from which I am yet to fully recover, and I still have to go to work too. But as I don commit myself I must finish what I started o, hence this post. Moneysoldier007, when you get to see this, this is me wishing you a very happy birthday - again! More life, more wins, more funds!

I believe we are a community, and I have a feeling that maybe one day, all of us might link up or something. Or some of us at least. I really appreciate all of you. Even with all the disagreements, issues are hashed out with civility and respect for one another. Laslas, there is still a thing or two we can all learn from one another.

This is our SAFE SPACE. And any threat to it in terms of trolling, or use of foul and vulgar language will be met with extreme hostility. Una sabi me already na. I want this to be a place where anyone can come in and ask genuine, heart-felt, even existential-crisis level type of questions without fear of being mocked, insulted, or castigated. In summary, this is me saying that you guys are all awesome. All of us. The love and vibe here is great.

Some of you might not like this, but I took the liberty of sharing a picture we took at Oniru on Sunday, and even then I was still trying to keep up with this thread but omo shayo na baśtard lol. I blurred out @ moneysoldier007's face as he may not be comfortable with this, but that's me on the far right. I captioned the photo:

Tony Montana up in this b!tch!

It's a blink and you'll miss it kind of thing. Oops!

With plenty of love,

XOXO,

Wayward Pikin.

20 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.