Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750785 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 8:51am On May 14, 2021
angelfallz:
The bolded,
That is still a date.

That was then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 8:56am On May 14, 2021
emmaodet:

Ha ha, is this Martinez? because am seeing Mr Temi replying me.

Hahahahahahaha... oh shìt! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:03am On May 14, 2021
some guys no dey try at all,just look at how he's 'bombing' her with texts. undecided

heartofcity12:
It’s only harassment when a man is perceived broke, some of these females are so shallow about their wrong perception about Uber drivers tho, some Uber drivers are well to do but hypergamous hoes always look down on honest living.

This is why these guys need TRP, you can’t be overly emotional with this females else they drag you to the mud, they’re born ruthless.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:39am On May 14, 2021
Want to avoid walking into a toxic workplace?

Red Flags.
Bad Manners

If the interviewer is late and doesn't apologize, that's not normal, they don't respect your time.

Sarcastic replies are also the kind of thing to look out for.

Things will get worse if you take the job, they're likely on their best behavior at this point.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:40am On May 14, 2021
They Interrupt

People who interrupt often go off on a tangent, making what you were about to say irreverent, it's a form of gaslighting.

People also interrupt when they don't want you to know they aren't competent enough to engage.

Don't work under these people, avoid them!

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:42am On May 14, 2021
They take too much credit.

Saying things like 'I achieved' when it should be 'we achieved' is the kind of thing you need to look out for.

People like this also won't accept personal responsibility and will blame others.

It doesn't get more toxic than the blame game

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:45am On May 14, 2021
Inflated ego

You may find the interviewer wants to talk about themselves more than you, that's not normal in an interview, even though it may feel the pressure is off.

If you play along it will help you get the job, but again, you don't want to work under someone like that.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:45am On May 14, 2021
They ask inappropriate questions

This one is especially important if you get to meet potential colleagues.

If you have just met someone and they ask too many questions, they aren't being friendly like it may seem, they are grilling you for weakness.

Avoid!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:46am On May 14, 2021
They don't ask any questions

Too many questions is one thing, non at all is another.

When meeting potential colleagues they should at least try to show an interest in you.

This is a sign of narcissism which is a nightmare to work with.

Avoid!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 9:46am On May 14, 2021
Hello, World...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:05am On May 14, 2021
wink

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 11:12am On May 14, 2021
MJBOLT:
wink
This post needs thousand likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:29am On May 14, 2021
Mr. CaveAdullum, you owe me no assistance, but catching cruise upon my financial mess and distabilization is unacceptable and uncalled for. You told me DM you on a number that wasn't yours. The number you told me to reach you on belongs to a lady. Why sir It's so sad. Was it because I CCed you It's OK.

Anyway, thanks for the mockery. I appreciate sir.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 11:41am On May 14, 2021
I Altair the lost assassin is ressurrected wink

The Redpill awareness is the best thing that can happen to a man especially in these modern times.It allows him to seamlessly cut through mordern life and society.He becomes a changed man who now understands the dynamics of not only romantic relationships but of family,friends and business relationships,He becomes shaped to be a MAN,in the truest sense of the word MAN but all these applies if only he decides to put in the work:SELF IMPROVEMENT.

REDPILL KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT WORK IS A RECIPE FOR BITTERNESS.

SWALLOW THE REDPILL.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2021
Please I need your replies.
My main girlfriend managed to get my phone password while I was sleeping on Wednesday night. She couldn't open WhatsApp because of the fingerprint security, but managed to enter my Facebook. She read the chat I had with a side chick nd found out that I've been having sex with the girl.
The following morning she confronted me and I lied, I denied everything only for her to tell me she had access to my phone while I was asleep. I apologized to her countless times already.

She has been crying profusely since yesterday. Even as I'm typing now, she's lying beside me on the bed still crying. I'm thinking of sending her back to her hostel before she thinks of harming me and I dont want her to harm herself either.

Please I need yall advice now. If you are online

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 11:57am On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
Mr. CaveAdullum, you owe me no assistance, but catching cruise upon my financial mess and distabilization is unacceptable and uncalled for. You told me DM you on a number that wasn't yours. The number you told me to reach you on belongs to a lady. Why sir It's so sad. Was it because I CCed you It's OK.

lol my guy be calming down na,cave why

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 12:03pm On May 14, 2021
Francis95:
Please I need your replies.
My main girlfriend managed to get my phone password while I was sleeping on Wednesday night. She couldn't open WhatsApp because of the fingerprint security, but managed to enter my Facebook. She read the chat I had with a side chick nd found out that I've been having sex with the girl.
The following morning she confronted me and I lied, I denied everything only for her to tell me she had access to my phone while I was asleep. I apologized to her countless times already.

She has been crying profusely since yesterday. Even as I'm typing now, she's lying beside me on the bed still crying. I'm thinking of sending her back to her hostel before she thinks of harming me and I dont want her to harm herself either.

Please I need yall advice now. If you are online
let's wait for the bigboys

But for now since youve apologized you're good,with time she will thaw just like ice under the sun.
Are you sure she is 100% loyal?because they always do with someone better than you and me lol.Also her tears MAY not be sign of pain but of manipulation.beware

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE SEE EHN FOR THOSE REDPILLERS THINKING YOU DONT NEED MONEY JUST STRONG FRAME SHAME ON YOU ,Y'ALL LAZY MONEY IS HARD TO MAKE ,A RICH SIMP WILL BE MORE SUCCESFULL WITH WOMEN THAN A BROKE REDPILLER YOU WONT EVEN BE NOTICED JUST INVISIBLE GET MONEY,BEUTIFY YOURSELF,TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN,BUY FINE CLOTHES,EAT WELL, BUY NICE WHIP!!!!ALL THIS SHIT COST MONEY MEN DONT USE REDPILL AS AN EXCUSE FOR MEDIOCRITY

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2021
Altairx440:

let's wait for the bigboys

But for now since youve apologized you're good,with time she will thaw just like ice under the sun.
Are you sure she is 100% loyal?because they always do with someone better than you and me lol.Also her tears MAY not be sign of pain but of manipulation.beware

I was the one that deflowered her, she's loyal and faithful but I can't say 100%.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 12:30pm On May 14, 2021
Francis95:

I was the one that deflowered her, she's loyal and faithful but I can't say 100%.
very well then.since you deflowered her,she's invested into the relationship with her virginity obviously she can't just walk away.I think you're good.
follow your intuitions,you're the man in charge and you make the final decisions.our advises can only do so much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2021
ubunja:
True, add the Spartacus TV series.

Eyes Wide Shut is especially noteworthy because it deals with the Sexual Shadow World, something Spartacus also tackles. YouTubers like Rom Wills, C Boogie Productions and Cousin Tetaw (spelling?) speak a lot on that world/phenomenon.

Edit:
Most teenage romance films may not really be red pill manuals but if you've an idea of the red pill they illustrate beautifully its truths. Like I watched a film called Colossal Youth last weekend which had amazing red pill concepts.

I’ve always thought that series was Red pilled AF. Especially (blood and Sand)

I admire the way batiatus moved especially when it comes to women.

Even while Lucretia was fucking Crixus, he knew but turned a blind eye and was focused on the task at hand, which was building his empire!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:42pm On May 14, 2021
smiley cry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:45pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Though I owe you no explanation and definitely, your welfare and progress isn't directly within my jurisdiction, however, I will because you're boldly making claims I have zero knowledge of. You're just whining and spinning trash because this bold claims you've made or probably said has no connections with me.

First, I never told you to DM "ME" on that number. I said DM as fast as possible and later told you that you're not CHATTING WITH CAVEADULLAM!

A lady is in charge of the Job, I only roll a little with her boyfriend and of which all of us belong to the same forum she shared the job vacancy--- in need of a driver. Perhaps she wasn't the one you were chatting with as her number is different from the one you sent a DM. Perhaps she just wanna catch cruise (something I haven't heard of before concerning her). I don't chat with her, neither do I know the person behind the number I sent you. I told you to DM immediately when I saw your mention and it was in the circle of that time she dropped the notice.

My brother, sorry for whatever happened, see that person that mocked you as immature and unwise and forget all that occurred. At least you and I have learnt a lesson from the show. We'll get to our destination some day, it's just a matter of time and our mortality.

Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 12:54pm On May 14, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE SEE EHN FOR THOSE REDPILLERS THINKING YOU DONT NEED MONEY JUST STRONG FRAME SHAME ON YOU ,Y'ALL LAZY MONEY IS HARD TO MAKE ,A RICH SIMP WILL BE MORE SUCCESFULL WITH WOMEN THAN A BROKE REDPILLER YOU WONT EVEN BE NOTICED JUST INVISIBLE GET MONEY,BEUTIFY YOURSELF,TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN,BUY FINE CLOTHES,EAT WELL, BUY NICE WHIP!!!!ALL THIS SHIT COST MONEY MEN DONT USE REDPILL AS AN EXCUSE FOR MEDIOCRITY
"A RICH SIMP WILL BE MORE SUCCESFULL WITH WOMEN THAN A BROKE REDPILLER "

Not exactly true,Being broke and rich does not only actually define your success with women,there are many factors in play here.
Being rich attracts gold diggers whether simp or alpha,the bulk of women around the simp are there just to mine.most Thugs are broke yet they get laid easily while most simps are rich but seldom get laid.
what is the point of working your ass off just to be successful with women?yeah you should get rich and better but do these only for yourself.I do not support mediocrity.

MAKING MONEY AINT EASY,REDPILL DOES NOT MAKE MAKINY MONEY ANY EASIER

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2021
MJBOLT:
some guys no dey try at all,just look at how he's 'bombing' her with texts. undecided

Her beauty so enticing,
On wings of Grace she flew,
Oh! Thou Art such a dream,
Clear as Starlight, her eyes,
Light as deer, her slim feet,
Oh,how my heart beats for her,
I will do anything to see,
The light in her eyes, and
The sun in her smile.
- Lumi 14th Century B.C

N.B: I don't know who wrote that up there but I heard he died in 1540 B.C, OF HEARTBREAK AND LONELINESS. grin grin. I like coming up with poetry shiit once in a while to amuse myself. This is one of them.

Nothing bores a woman more than an ill-composed man. He disgusts them and they know he is an easy meal. Soon, that dude will sell his Uber to buy bone-straight hair for that girl.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2021
MJBOLT:
wink

Damn...this is some premium truth shiit grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:21pm On May 14, 2021
temi1290:

Yeah bro,I'm a Barcelona fan,a league that has dominated europe for years.I won't deny that there seems to be a power shit to England at the moment but we're definitely coming back stronger.That's y Villarreal must beat those useless devils.
u ain't serious bro, Villarreal can't beat us

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:41pm On May 14, 2021
aomine:
dats d goal nd dats my goal
I hate when boys say dis shit: money can't keep a bitch, (WTF who's care) remember being broke can't keep a bitch too

look @bill gate, Elon musk......dis men don't care, Dem do wat Dem wan
Just a tweet from Elon musk cast d full crypto market.......dat feeling seeing ur self as a god
I wanna be rich for me & my family, not 4 a useless bitch or someone child

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Professorcplus(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2021
Red pills for life

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2021
You Can Add These To Your Music List

Asap Rocky Ft Drake, 2 Chainz &kendrick Lamar -( F*ckin Problem)

Snoop Dogg Ft Akon- (I Wanna Fvck You)

Ludacris Ft Nate Dogg - (Area Code)

Naughty By Nature- (Let The Hoes Go)

Eminem Ft Nate Dogg - (Shake That ass)

Snoop Dogg Ft Pharell Williams- (Drop it like is hot)

Jayz -( girl girls girls)

Eldee- ( Na Wash)

Ludacris - (Nasty Girls)

50cent - (Amusement Park)

Rick Ross Ft Drake & Wale - (Diced Pineapple)

Ludacris Ft Bobby Valentino - (Pimping all around the world)

Jamie Foxx Ft T-pain -( Blame Me)

Dammy Krane - (Koni Koni Love)

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 4:08pm On May 14, 2021
DieRich5:
u ain't serious bro, Villarreal can't beat us

Lol, united is a hot form now, Villarreal won't be q work over, remember who their coach is.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
temi1290:

Lol, united is a hot form now, Villarreal won't be q work over, remember who their coach is.
we really need this win, it's be long seen we won any cup........... Villarreal is good tho bt when it com to cup mata, English team is going win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sledgehammer300(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.