Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762145 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
olaboy1:
I live in the most feminist nation on earth but yet many of the so called feminist women are taking several years sick leave from work due to stress related problems, so much for “we are strong and independent women”.

Women need to match their words with actions if they want anyone to take them serious.

Let them take all the jobs. Na the economy go hear am.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- The 90 days rule by Steve Harvey is one of the most ridiculous rule in contemporary sexual market place.
A woman is going to f*ck a hot guy she just met that she found arousing within a short time frame,and believe " it just happened",but make rules for another guy she is not sexually attracted to;

-"let me think about it"

-"let's just be friends"

- " I'm not comfortable with you , yet".

Always remember these ,guys.
YOU'VE JUST WON A FAN!
PLS HELP ME OUT.
MY GIRL AND I SAVED OUR NAMES IN OUR PHONE S ; MERCY & FRANK. ONE DAY SHE PICKED MY PHONE & CHANGED HER NAME AS MYLUV & STILL LEFT MINE AS FRANK IN HER OWN PHONE.
WHAT' DOES IT MEAN ?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealcivilceno(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Despite the cultural narrative that it is men who are the cheats, women are responsible for the majority of adulterous divorce. Women have more opportunities to cheat and are less innately virtuous, thus only by mechanism of constant and ruthless discipline do they properly behave.

One of the yardstick for commitment...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mgtowmonk: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
deep!!
pansophist:
Sometime i genuinely feel sorry for the realities of women. At the age of 14, the average human brain is still far from developed and still considered a kid. But it is at that age they start becoming sexually attractive, with tsunamis of attention from men that will most likely impair their ability to mature mentally. Many undergo a stage known medically as being "mentally arrested", living in delusion and seeing reality through the prism of their fantasy.

For it is after the loss of attractiveness, many realise the need to develop a personality and skills, and are faced with the bad decisions they have taken in the past. They begin to become invisible to the same men that worship the ground they walk on, and at that point, they can understand the male perspective. The saddest part is that the invisibility starts too soon, and lasts longer.

#RandomThoughts

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Women test their men for the same reason children test their parents.

They want to be reminded of their boundaries so that they feel safe.

The reasoning is that only a strong person is capable of enforcing boundaries.

Fail the tests and you have an unhappy woman/spoiled kids.

Lane Goodwin @Twitter.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Female rejection is the mirror that men use to properly gauge their rank in the sexual market place, and motivates them to work harder to access top shelves chicks. Conversely, male attention is the formula women used to determine their desirability, and motivates them to be unrealistical. The more attention he dishes out to her, the more unlikely she will reach out to him.

#RandomThoughts

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deep in the bottom of the female psyche, there is an awareness that they are valued and important just for being women, their female status confers societal benefits that men will never experience, and that makes them feel better than most men. The quality of men that approaches her for romance determines if her primal belief is affirmed, or shattered. Older women knows both phases really well.

#RandomThoughts

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
It's necessary to compare the female bio-imperative with that of the migrants, in the sense that they are always on the lookout for the best country ( perfect man) to migrate to, adopts its nationality (his surname), ushered honourably with all the social welfare the country have in place (eg glamorous wedding, flamboyant lifestyle, holidays etc), and try to impose their law on the same society that welcomes them in (it has to be her way, and her love is base on his ongoing material usefulness to her).

#RandomThoughts

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Society takes men tears seriously because its rare to see. When a grown ass man cry, be damn sure he is choked to his breathe. It is also the same reason why they doubt female tears, and it is because it happens far too often, and many time, as a tool for vindictiveness.

#RandomThoughts

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Men by nature lean towards traditionalism, because it is a system that assure that they are rewarded for their toilings to their family and society, meanwhile, women are more likely to lean towards liberalism and postmodernism, because it holds them accountable to nothing, with a penchant to blame others for all their woes.

#RandomThoughts

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
To get a woman, your lifestyle should do the talking, not your mouth. Your personal brand, social standing, power of presence, leadership etc, will travel farther and do the talking before your physical arrival. This is known as "Halo effect"

#RandomThoughts

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Comparative advantage" is your best friend, meaning that you should place yourself in situations that accentuate your competence and makes you attractive to the opposite sex. For example, you see lots of guys from the city travel to the village to flex during festive season, and they are most likely to be at the top of the attractive males in the context of that society meanwhile in the city, they are merely tolerated hustlers. I see how naija women rush abroad returnees, that is also the dynamic that is at play as well. This is known as comparative advantage.

#RandomThoughts

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Humans have an innate ability to guess pretty accurately that the person we are relating with is of a lower caste than us. We are hierarchical beings, and this is clearly expressed in the formation of society and governance. The idea of equality is a myth in every sense of that word. Specifically, when you put yourself down to appeal to the infinite vanity of a woman, you're subconsciously showing her that she is better than you, and that she can do better (mr macaroni, I'm looking at you lol).

#RandomThoughts

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Savagethe21st(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
pansophist:
Comparative advantage" is your best friend, meaning that you should place yourself in situations that accentuate your competence and makes you attractive to the opposite sex. For example, you see lots of guys from the city travel to the village to flex during festive season, and they are most likely to be at the top of the attractive males in the context of that society meanwhile in the city, they are merely tolerated hustlers. I see how naija women rush abroad returnees, that is also the dynamic that is at play as well. This is known as comparative advantage.

#RandomThoughts
i heard some send nudes to guys in diaspora

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Savagethe21st(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
pansophist:

Deep in the bottom of the female psyche, there is an awareness that they are valued and important just for being women, theie female status confers societal benefits that men will never experience, and that makes them feel better than most men. The quality of men that approaches her for romance determines if her primal belief is affirmed, or shattered. Older women knows both phases really well.

#RandomThoughts
compile all this into an ebook, I'll be the first to purchase cause it would be a bestseller

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2020
I do not believe that an inventor should marry, because he has so intense a nature and so much in it of wild passionate qualities that in giving himself to a women he might love, he would give everything, and so take everything from his chosen field. I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men

— Nikola Tesla.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealcivilceno(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Ok bro,I got it in my archive,those having similar interest in it should drop there email,I will sent it to you.
So,drop your email,I will sent it to you.
I will prefer you mention me on another thread for these,to avoid derailing the thread.

Best regards.

please send it to civilceno@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2020
pansophist:
As a man continues to improve himself, he begins to notice that his commitment is not easily given to any woman, that is his power and what he brings to the table. He hoards it tightly, as women generally knows what it worth, and only a deserving woman will be worthy of it.

#RandomThoughts

This Is me you are absolutely referring to right here!!! Believe Me Absolutely!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2020
Evolutionlove:

This Is me you are absolutely referring to right here!!! Believe Me Absolutely!!!

Haha, I see you.

Don't be a fckboy sha. Promise me wink

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
pansophist:

Haha, I see you.
Don't be a fckboy sha. Promise me wink
Lol I have a good heart though, I promise okay.....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
pansophist:

Society takes men tears seriously because its rare to see. When a grown ass man cry, be damn sure he is choked to his breathe. It is also the same reason why society doubt female tears, and it is because it happens far too often, and many time, as a tool for vindictiveness.

#RandomThoughts

I disagree. Only a redpilled society will do this and we don't live in one. A woman's tears are so valuable to society that you're likely to lose your job,friends and freedom when they start to flow.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Liposure: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Only women set standards they themselves cannot attain

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
pansophist:
If you're a young man below 25 years old, I empathise and feel your pain. Its a really dark place to be. Youre more likely to be romantically invincible, broke, still live with your parents and trying to make sense with navigating the unpredictability of the new world. I can only assure you that it will get better from there, and time is your best friend. Its nature's compensation to you. It balances in the end. Just keep toiling.

#RandomThoughts
Bro I'm following you right now. I mean even my own sister are always telling me to get a girlfriend. Then I start talking to one, she say she is too young. I see her friend tell her I like her friend she tells me that one is way beyond. I admire a girl walking on she tells me my taste isn't good. But I already know what she is saying but I'm just staying calm and collected to hustle money and then she will know who is the king. I had a girlfriend then, my sister had the guts to ask me how did I manage to get her.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Liposure:
Only women will set standards they themselves cannot attain

From a male perspective, yes. She sets standards she herself do not meet. From a female perspective, it makes sense to her.

When she wants a man taller than her, richer and educated, can make her laugh and God fearing (lol), those are the qualities she deem sufficient to privatise her priceless body. For men, romance is objective, like one plus one equals two. For example (from a male perspective), if you want a rich man, you should be rich too, but not for women. Like I've written countless times, women are a biological prize, and they feel it in their psychology as well, and how they navigate the world with a sense of entitlement and pride.

Your refusal to meet those standards she wants is enough for her to seek out other men that will not hold her to that same standards she has, and that he understands romance from her own frame of view. All these happens subconsciously and even if this dynamics plays in the background, most are consciously not aware of it. Her contribution is NOT material and objective, that's for men. She contributes by showing up, that's how they understand it. Their presence is a present (gift) to you.

She is probably thinking that you should feel lucky for having her, because thousands of thirsty males are out there that are begging her for a relationship, and can replace you in a second. You have an uncontested access to her sacred body and sex, so how dare you expect more? Be grateful for what you have or I'll migrate.

If women do not have double standards, they will have no standards at all.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
pansophist:
As a man continues to improve himself, he begins to notice that his commitment is not easily given to any woman, that is his power and what he brings to the table. He hoards it tightly, as women generally knows what it worth, and only a deserving woman will be worthy of it.

#RandomThoughts

You deserve big stout sir wink

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
ALEX182:

You deserve big stout sir wink

Peppersoup abeg. I no de drink smiley

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
COOL10:

I disagree. Only a redpilled society will do this and we don't live in one. A woman's tears are so valuable to society that you're likely to lose your job,friends and freedom when they start to flow.

Thats what I meant. I'm not referring to a bluepill society. I've updated the initial post for clarification.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hathor5(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:
death to simps man.

They're the most dangerous because they've the power. And they're prepared to sell out their own gender for a pat on the back by the gynocracy. Smh.

And people actually listen to this lunatic who calls for murder of other people. You can't make this up. undecided
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
pansophist:

Thats what I meant. I'm not referring to a bluepill society. I've updated the initial post for clarification.

Nice one. It sounds much better now. I'm loving your Random Thoughts. Pls keep them coming.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Your girlfriend has other orbiters; she will never be yours solely until the marriage contract is sealed.

This redpill truth is really bitter for me.

Kings spin plates too.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.