Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754978 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2021
Azurevermillion:
You came here to catch cruise or what? undecided undecided
There's a rule here that nobody should quote me I guess you've not been informed,I'm their goddess here. They will vex for you now
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 2:44pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
There's a rule here that nobody should quote me I guess you've not been informed,I'm their goddess here. They will vex for you now
undecided undecided Shift jor

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by saladinnoir: 3:03pm On May 25, 2021
luminouz:

In Nigeria? Hell would be let loose.

Then, the cost of a DNA test is a major deterrent. But if the cost is like 10k, about 60% of marriages go collapse today today and na me luminouz talk am.

A neighbor I know has two sons. The youngest looks like him but the oldest ehn, looks like one Pakistan/Indian/Bangladeshi person. Naso yhe man dey talk say his ancestor once travelled to that side and married from there. I just dey use one eye look am

True bro. That your neighbour suspects the truth but fear keeps him from confirmation which is why he's spitting out excuses

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by saladinnoir: 3:06pm On May 25, 2021
I wonder what would happen if all men went MGTOW for 2 to 4 yrs, cutting off all contact with women, just focusing on themselves and their fellow men, except the essential and familial (sexual urges would addressed with hoes and masturbation)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 3:12pm On May 25, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...the second to last paragraph made me smile. With women, good genetics gets you laid as simple as ABC bro.

In my life, 80% of women I dated were those who saw me and liked my looks(I don't see myself as all these handsome boiz sha). Just 20% had me opening my mouth to convince them for their number or whatever.

But then, good looks won't last forever,so personality and good bank account would have your back when looks fail.

There is nothing sweet like a woman that salivates at your sight. I have experienced this. Nowadays I don't feel excited if I don't see the desire there. When the desire is there, a woman will swear not to talk to you again because you did something bad to her. But the moment she sees you, all her body will become weak kpata kpata. All her kpekus will be so watery without touch. A woman will even ejaculate less than 2 mins of sex if she already formed macho man of you in her brain.

It will become difficult for you to fuc-k ashawos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 3:16pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
I hope you are not trying to claim redpill here,how can you be fat and be forming redpill? I was made to understand here that redpillers take very good care of their body and are very fit wit sixpacks and nice ABS plus all others,so fattprince what are you doing here? see this orobo forming redpill kikiki. jeon come and see ooo.Where pansophist, ubunja,Martinez39s,luminouz are showing us redpill, you sef would come with your Akpu bele dy form redpill lmao.Honestly there should be a screening for redpillers, I can't take this anymore.

Kikikikikik, I can't understand what he's talking about.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
Because woman’s sex drive is far weaker than man’s, on appearance it seems the pursuant
man is needier. Being more lustful, he demonstrates greater interest – bestowing woman the
power of choice through function of her lower libido. However, the female relies on man’s
greater sex drive for every iota of power she has, the great bluff being that because she lusts less, she needs less. In reality, because she lusts less, she is able to extract what she really needs: a man’s protection, provision and emotional support.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jhonabhi61(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
This is an amazing post man really valuable, learned a lot also you can check out https://www.agrofa.in/2021/05/flames-calculator.html to know relation ship between you and other person. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 3:22pm On May 25, 2021
saladinnoir:
I wonder what would happen if all men went MGTOW for 2 to 4 yrs, cutting off all contact with women, just focusing on themselves and their fellow men, except the essential and familial (sexual urges would addressed with hoes and masturbation)

Lol..
Cutting of all contact concerning women. Why not cutting off the sexual relationship.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2021
Stupid hoes trying to play mind games with the men in this thread...

M not laughing today....

Roscolzepham and jeonography....

Working the corner like you fellow hoemates will get you more attention and money too...

You both are being stupid and not being paid for it...

In the end you both will end up with men you are not proud of...

Men that might be providers but (GOAS) greatest of all simps too..

There are no points given for stupidity....

The major theme of TRP is self improvement...

I'm shocked you hoes haven't figured it out yet...

What you two fools are doing is self degrading..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2021
Jessepaid:

M not laughing today....

Working the corner like you fellow hoemates will get you more attention and money too...

Men that might be providers but (GOAP) greatest of all simps too..

Only you cursing and insulting urself..

It's well in Jesus name. May God almighty heal you for the diseases u are suffering from the street hoe's u mingling with.

Abi the woman wer you assisted no agree give you pussy?

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

Kikikikikik, I can't understand what he's talking about.
An orobo redpiller is trying to say something

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 25, 2021
Jessepaid:

M not laughing today....

Men that might be providers but (GOAP) greatest of all simps too..

You cannot stylishly mention me here and go scot free,I must see it,are you fat?kos you are sounding like a pregnant man.Why can't you keep to the rules made about me here,e go pain me say na one fat man with an almost invisible nyash and very big tummy and head on shoulders no neck,plus hunch back dy talk to me like this,I don suffer.But wait ooo when last did you see your prick?kikikikikikiki
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 25, 2021
saladinnoir:
It can't happen Oga,stop day dreaming, we have millions of the likes Ozo out there making women happy.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 4:02pm On May 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

my anger here is this....

up to 10 people have complimented her...

yet e no do am....

she still dey find my mouth...
10 pple have complimented you and you're still wasting ur time because of 1.

Well Rozcol some people don't know maths not her fault

Sometimes I blame some women

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

Lol..
Cutting of all contact concerning women. Why not cutting off the sexual relationship.
I will like to see the Oga in charge here so that the redpillers screening date will be fixed,I won't have a pregnant man calling himself a redpiller,never.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 4:05pm On May 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Monday morning...

I went to work today...

My colleague came in all dope and dapper rocking this new hairstyle she made over the weekend..

The director complimented her hair style..

The manager complimented her hair style...

Some customers complimented her hair style.

I didn't say shit...

Some hours later she turns to me and says...

”Everybody has commented on my hairstyle..
You refused to say anything and act like you are not even seeing it..”

”What kind of person are you sef? Did I offend you?”

I replied not looking at her but at my phone and said " it's not my business and e no concern me"...

She's been moody ever since.. grin grin grin

modified: she told me not to talk to her again if I don't tell her that her hair is pretty

And what's your position?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 4:06pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
I will like to see the Oga in charge here so that the redpillers screening date will be fixed,I won't have a pregnant man calling himself a redpiller,never.

No mind the oshi
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2021
Word..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

No mind the oshi
jeon do you know our very own nwezemanuell is now a redpiller, even updating about redpill here,he does not chat or respond to us anymore, I will be praying for fatness to locate him if he does not turn back,our very own nwezemanuell ooo
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

10 pple have complimented you and you're still wasting ur time because of 1.

Well Rozcol some people don't know maths not her fault

Sometimes I blame some women
Some of them here no sabi book,I once challenged one of their Oga on calculations and all sciences but he stylishly dodged the challenge but they will be here talking what I don't know
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 4:19pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
jeon do you know our very own nwezemanuell is now a redpiller, even updating about redpill here,he does not chat or respond to us anymore, I will be praying for fatness to locate him if he does not turn back,our very own nwezemanuell ooo

Kikikikikik....

Blacks wanna be red pills but don't wanna be productive.. Kikikikikik yet they will be blaming buhari for Nigeria downfall.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2021
saladinnoir:

True bro. That your neighbour suspects the truth but fear keeps him from confirmation which is why he's spitting out excuses
You dey mind am? Especially when I know how the women dey play away games.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

Kikikikikik....

Blacks wanna be red pills but don't wanna be productive.. Kikikikikik yet they will be blaming buhari for Nigeria downfall.
You are so right that's why I always tell them here that most of them truly don't understand their own redpill.A productive man is a redpiller, a disciplined man is a redpiller (not the ones who sex around), a strict and upright man with principle is a redpiller, you ain't a redpiller if you find it hard taming a woman no matter how difficult and stubborn the woman is,you aint a redpiller if you can't get your woman into shape and shaped her into the kind of woman you want her to become, you ain't a redpiller if women don't melt and desire you at sight(orobo redpillers should take note).The true redpillers here no reach five.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 4:35pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
You are so right that's why I always tell them here that most of them truly don't understand their own redpill.A productive man is a redpiller, a disciplined man is a redpiller (not the ones who sex around), a strict and upright man with principle is a redpiller, you ain't a redpiller if you find it hard taming a woman no matter how difficult and stubborn the woman is,you aint a redpiller if you can't get your woman into shape and shaped her into the kind of woman you want her to become, you ain't a redpiller if women don't melt and desire you at sight(orobo redpillers should take note).The true redpillers here no reach five.

No our nigeriabs redpill don't know this one but they only know how to diss women and simps
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chamillionaire(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

No our nigeriabs redpill don't know this one but they only know how to diss women and simps
You know say Nigeria dy always get their version in everything, same thing is happening with Nigerian redpillers or how many Nigerian redpillers have you seen that are rich
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 4:48pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
You know say Nigeria dy always get their version in everything, same thing is happening with Nigerian redpillers or how many Nigerian redpillers have you seen that are rich

cool uncountable
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

cool uncountable
kikikiki
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2021
I've said this constantly to folks around me,a woman can not properly raise a man,it's not by her choice but rather a limitation nature placed on her!

Siblings,one raise by dad and the other by mom.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:

Essentially redpillers are there for female pleasure?

How deluded are you?

By the way these redpill headache only applies in Nigeria because of hungry poverty stricken women who have turned sex into a transactional affair.

In other environments, i have seen broke ugly black dude's bag blondes.

Infact the most beautiful European girls , go for ugly, can't explain why.

Only in Nigeria will a fat hungry girl desire an alpha with bucks.

You guys don't know you're bottom tier when it comes to beauty, you're extremely lucky Nigeria is insulated and men have very few options, which is why any girl that is remotely hot think's she's a goddess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 5:06pm On May 25, 2021
neyohh:

Essentially redpillers are there for female pleasure?

How deluded are you?

By the way these redpill headache only applies in Nigeria because of hungry poverty stricken women who have turned sex into a transactional affair.

In other environments, i have seen broke ugly black dude's bag blondes.

Infact the most beautiful European girls , go for ugly, can't explain why.

Only in Nigeria will a fat hungry girl desire an alpha with bucks.

You guys don't know you're bottom tier when it comes to beauty, you're extremely lucky Nigeria is insulated and men have very few options, which is why any girl that is remotely hot think's she's a goddess.

SEX freaker

I bet you will go back to ur hole with one of the street hoe's

Ever8090 look at one of the black you were talking about yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dexter08(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.