Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770473 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 25, 2021
Betas(Simps) value relationships hence they pedestalize women

Alpha's value their mission and if they choose procreation hence they pedestalize themselves

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2021
@Ronnie...

Please, when exactly did we on this thread belittle anyone based on body count or low sex drive? Or when did we ask you to act crazy so women would like you? There are levels to this journey and as a newcomer who just joined a month ago or so, bro, you have some real mudafucking walking to do. Take your time and digest what you have read and find what works for you. That is your part of the journey. You can ask for advice here and we give it to you but ultimately you need to drive through, read more and find which one is best for you. You talked as if we are a community of gangsters with vampire teeth who come here to abuse or degrade people but nope. We just tell you the truth, no sugarcoating involved. What we share are knowledge, life experiences, motivational quotes, self awareness and self development tips to better our lives. Who even asked you to fake your confidence for fuq sakes? undecided undecided

You develop confidence, you don't assume or fake it...women see through a faker from a billion miles away

You said 'being myself was the key to settling down in this journey" and I ask, 'who were you before? My great grandma? undecided if what you were doing before was so tight, why come online to read of the pill? Nope,my bro, you are now using Redpill nuggets to become the NEW YOU!!! the new you is now the BEING YOURSELF. Focusing on you is good but not understanding the innate nature of women will make you suffer... That's what the redpill is about. It's like a course with different modules to give you a mudafucking total package.

Your last paragraph has some truths in it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EverythingFit: 8:07pm On May 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
jeon jessepaid is back,let's see what next he will type
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin

@Luminouz

Ronñie, an adversary of the red pill and redpillers, is a new account created by... I am sure you know who *coughs* grin

Let's learn to ignore females and simps (especially the mischievous ones and those misrepresenting the red pill). Don't even reference them, directly or indirectly. Good night.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin

@Luminouz

Ronñie, an adversary of the red pill and redpillers, is a new account created by... I am sure you know *coughs* grin

Let's learn to ignore females and simps (especially the mischievous ones and those misrepresenting the red pill). Don't even reference them, directly or indirectly. Good night.

Wow...

I didn't know... thought he was a bro who needed some guidance.

Aiit. Done.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2021
luminouz:
Wow...

I didn't know... thought he was a bro who needed some guidance.

Aiit. Done.
The only blue pill brothers you can help are those who are asking sincere and legitimate questions. Don't engage anyone looking for an argument or trying to play mischievous mind games.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2021
This right here, THIS IS THE THREAD!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 9:08pm On May 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin

@Luminouz

Ronñie, an adversary of the red pill and redpillers, is a new account created by... I am sure you know who *coughs* grin

Lol ..I have been on nairaland longer than you can imagine ...my old account Asekhamid was created long ago but I forgot the password....I have even commented on this if you check previous pages....i just laff when you wrote this trying to mock me or something..
Right now I only use nairaland for news feed n I read redpills pages for fun n to pass time Kos am not even on any social media...
I just shared my mind there so if you looking for who to bash,look for another.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:12pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
jeon jessepaid is back,let's see what next he will type

They believe that being redpilled means becoming alert to the harsh truth that males (rather than women) are the marginalized class.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:14pm On May 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This right here, THIS IS THE THREAD!!!

How about ur mom that bleeped a man in ur father parlor?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:18pm On May 25, 2021
An average Nigerian lady believe she is doing you a favour by giving you a listening ears. You chase her not the other way round, you went out of your way to approach her and she accept you out of many so she is doing YOU a big favour grin that's what an average Nigerian lady mentality is all about

The biggest favour they can give is s.ex. Once she allow you to sleep with her and you left her after the whole thing. That's when "after everything I have done for him" comes in grin

Ask her what did you do for him. She'd be like "I gave him my body, i do this, i do that " scam cheesy

C: Hadampson

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:19pm On May 25, 2021
Red pill: we are overtaxed, and subjected to big unfair government at every turn. I’ll slash taxes, shrink government, and give you back your freedom. / Blue pill: everything is WONDERFUL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On May 25, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

An average Nigerian lady believe she is doing you a favour by giving you a listening ears. You chase her not the other way round, you went out of your way to approach her and she accept you out of many so she is doing YOU a big favour grin that's what an average Nigerian lady mentality is all about

The biggest favour they can give is s.ex. Once she allow you to sleep with her and you left her after the whole thing. That's when "after everything I have done for him" comes in grin

Ask her what did you do for him. She'd be like "I gave him my body, i do this, i do that " scam cheesy

C: Hadampson

How about ur public fiancée
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:23pm On May 25, 2021
Red pill is also used by the alt-right movement, a loosely organized white supremacist group that is unified by the belief that political correctness and social justice are tools for attacking white identity and Western civilization. In this case, this set of ideas is the red pill that members are expected to have taken.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Venom442: 9:24pm On May 25, 2021
Zabiboy:

Note this down here bro...
That girl would still get married...and probably to a guy richer( in finances) than me or you...
It's funny that many people on this thread still think women are the problem...We, Men are our own problems....Thats the pure fact..
Same men would attack ubu.nja( for example) on his threads and still come back to wail...
Same men would try to berate redpillers and then get punished for it...
Women hoe about because they know that Men are so cheap( which is true ) and no matter how damaged they are, they would still get married....
Baby mama's are celebrated for hoeing about but broke guys are castigated even by their fellow niggars too( A man can boast about spending 50k on top pvssy but can't give his fellow nigga a helping hand)...
So anytime you see someone saying women are this and that, just smile because the main truth is that We MEN are the main roots of what women have become

One of the most sensible sayings on this thread
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2021
Red pill and blue pill have prompted a number of variant pills, such as black pill, which is associated with incels, who blame women for their lack of sexual activity.

Like me blaming Lollittaa my winter bear cool
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:28pm On May 25, 2021
Let's learn to ignore females and female worshipper (especially the mischievous ones and those misrepresenting the red pill). Don't even reference them, directly or indirectly. Good night. grin

C: Martinez39s

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2021
Having feelings, crying, caring about someone, “simping” as you guys like to call it, etc. does not make you less of a man. It means you’re human, and most women appreciate it a lot. Stop calling yourselves weak or pussies for showing emotion

A real toast to them Rozcol and Lollittaa

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On May 25, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Let's learn to ignore females and female worshipper (especially the mischievous ones and those misrepresenting the red pill). Don't even reference them, directly or indirectly. Good night. grin

C: Martinez39s

Like ur fiancée

What a weak feather.. I'm still serving the ban seun servant gave me Because of the little insult I gave ur sexual satisfying object you called fiancée

Have a view.. And your fone quality is to low

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:35pm On May 25, 2021
BLOODYSPERM is ranking on google first page using the word
Redpill nuggets

Keep up the good work.

Tonight I'll do my keyword research.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 9:35pm On May 25, 2021
luminouz:
@Ronnie...

Please, when exactly did we on this thread belittle anyone based on body count or low sex drive? Or when did we ask you to act crazy so women would like you? There are levels to this journey and as a newcomer who just joined a month ago or so, bro, you have some real mudafucking walking to do. Take your time and digest what you have read and find what works for you. That is your part of the journey. You can ask for advice here and we give it to you but ultimately you need to drive through, read more and find which one is best for you. You talked as if we are a community of gangsters with vampire teeth who come here to abuse or degrade people but nope. We just tell you the truth, no sugarcoating involved. What we share are knowledge, life experiences, motivational quotes, self awareness and self development tips to better our lives. Who even asked you to fake your confidence for fuq sakes? undecided undecided

You develop confidence, you don't assume or fake it...women see through a faker from a billion miles away

You said 'being myself was the key to settling down in this journey" and I ask, 'who were you before? My great grandma? undecided if what you were doing before was so tight, why come online to read of the pill? Nope,my bro, you are now using Redpill nuggets to become the NEW YOU!!! the new you is now the BEING YOURSELF. Focusing on you is good but not understanding the innate nature of women will make you suffer... That's what the redpill is about. It's like a course with different modules to give you a mudafucking total package.

Your last paragraph has some truths in it.

Lol...I am not against any of your teachings or words,as they are pure truth.....
All I said was Men have forgotten how to be Men ,giving Women the power and chance to do all this bullshits because most men are now sex slaves and women are using it to thier advantage...
But let's not forget thier are good women also who get cheated on by men also so we shouldn't be biased on our cheating making only Women the culprits...
Women have always been women and cheating is in thier DNA Kos I have been the biggest of all simps..I even posted my relationship story on page 49 or so I think with Asekhamid account.....so am not here to go against any redpill truth...am a constant follower and subscriber to Redpill YouTubers like Alpha male strategies (AMS),Darius M,Casey Zander,Alexander grace,the33secrets,winningwithwomen, and many more and do you know one thing they all preach in common...is to FOCUS ON YOURSELf AND YOUR PURPOSE

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
BLOODYSPERM is ranking on google first page using the word

Keep up the good work.

Tonight I'll do my keyword research.
BLOODYSPERM has done well. His ancestors are proud.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin

@Luminouz

You are wrong this time around, your smartness failed this time.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

They believe that being redpilled means becoming alert to the harsh truth that males (rather than women) are the marginalized class.
That's why I'm here to school them about the true redpill

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
You are wrong this time around, your smartness failed this time.

Proud Boys do not want freedom, in the traditional sense. They do not seek freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, or freedom of religion. They want the ability to force women to be subservient to men. They want the “freedom” to invert the redpill paradigm, which, in their view, positions them as subservient to women
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:46pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
That's why I'm here to school them about the true redpill

Kikikikikik you better stop before they will blame buhari because of you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:47pm On May 25, 2021
The easier you are to piss off,
the easier you are to manipulated.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:
Red pill and blue pill have prompted a number of variant pills, such as black pill, which is associated with incels, who blame women for their lack of sexual activity.

Like me blaming Lollittaa my winter bear cool
You have me rolling on my bed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:50pm On May 25, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Kikikikikik
Can you do that?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 25, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
I agree with you on this,have you seen ubunja luminouz,pansophist, Martinez been pissed?no that's because they are true redpillers. You see yourself, jessepaid,neyoff and the rest of you fall into the trap of your post(manipulation) with the right woman blessed with a rare manipulative tactics.When you outrightly front and rob your redpill pills to a woman's face her natural manipulative instincts and tactics will come into full display without you having the slightest idea
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:53pm On May 25, 2021
1. Many men still cling on to their "love of their lives" even if she doesn't show an ounce of interest in them.

She'll be just be faking her interest, without ever caring for them once. Tantrums, irrational demands, heckling, provocation will be her usual behavioural traits.

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.