Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2779560 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
You bad sha kikikiki

Later now the boy go dey talk rubbish..

Very small boy between early 20s.
Putting on white trouser and all those big black shirt.. And the her goat put on black sleeveless dress
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
Know this and know peace. This is also why you have only yourself to love.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

Later now the boy go dey talk rubbish..
Very small boy between early 20s.
Imagine ooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
Fat orobo neyohh go shed your fats and look attractive, fitness is a vital part of redpill

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm fat?

That low iq trait?

Stupid is as stupid does, not your fault, it's the Nigerian simps who put you beastly beings in some undeserving spotlight.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
I have followed this right from page 1...and it's funny what the world has turn to..it's now like a battle for power between the two Gender.
From what I have understood,the real cause is not the rise of feminism but the fall of masculinity...The are little to no masculine men in the world today as all men have become women pleasers as we now live in a world of Men raised by Women to please other Women....
All Men now are now after satisfying thier libido,neglecting other important aspect of life....even the so REDPILLERS I can see here,all they do is Boast about fucking multiple girls thinking that what makes him Alpha,They no mock men with low sex count,referring to the as Betas/simps..
Few months ago I decided to take the red pill...I would go to YouTube and was alot of Gigabite on videos trying to be a bad boy to get alot of Girls and increase my sex count...I would fake my confidence and act tuff because I didn't want to be seen as a simp..I would read rules upon rules to follow on being a bad boy and how to get girls ...
One day I came across a comment on a video title "How not to be a simp"...the comment started that "if you are trying to change who you are just to get girls,whether you are a simp,badboy,alpha,beta then you are the biggest simp of all,because the reason for your action still revolves around a girl" it was at that moment the act started to tire me out Kos I realised it wasnt me..the o just gave up on it and women and just focused on myself....that was exactly when women started to approach or be attracted to me..
I was confused on why this was happening then I saw another comment which says "Focus on you and women will too"...that was when I just started focusing on myself and I didn't care whether came into my life or not..I was happy on my own,doing what I love and that seem to attract them more..
My advice to all men is to focus on yourself,not for the women,but for yourself and your happiness...Being Alpha is the ability to live with or without a woman...that's what makes you a strong independent individual and that is the true masculinity right there that women love..

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
Imagine ooo

Nah public bike he take go carry the fowl

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 25, 2021
Ronnnie:
I have followed this right from page 1...and it's funny what the world has turn to..it's now like a battle for power between the two Gender.
From what I have understood,the real cause is not the rise of feminism but the fall of masculinity...The are little to no masculine men in the world today as all men have become women pleasers as we now live in a world of Men raised by Women to please other Women....
All Men now are now after satisfying thier libido,neglecting other important aspect of life....even the so REDPILLERS I can see here,all they do is Boast about fucking multiple girls thinking that what makes him Alpha,They no mock men with low sex count,referring to the as Betas/simps..
Few months ago I decided to take the red pill...I would go to YouTube and was alot of Gigabite on videos trying to be a bad boy to get alot of Girls and increase my sex count...I would fake my confidence and act tuff because I didn't want to be seen as a simp..I would read rules upon rules to follow on being a bad boy and how to get girls ...
One day I came across a comment on a video title "How not to be a simp"...the comment started that "if you are trying to change who you are just to get girls,whether you are a simp,badboy,alpha,beta then you are the biggest simp of all,because the reason for your action still revolves around a girl" it was at that moment the act started to tire me out Kos I realised it wasnt me..the o just gave up on it and women and just focused on myself....that was exactly when women started to approach or be attracted to me..
I was confused on why this was happening then I saw another comment which says "Focus on you and women will too"...that was when I just started focusing on myself and I didn't care whether came into my life or not..I was happy on my own,doing what I love and that seem to attract them more..
My advice to all men is to focus on yourself,not for the women,but for yourself and your happiness...Being Alpha is the ability to live with or without a woman...that's what makes you a strong independent individual and that is the true masculinity right there that women love..
Take a warm hug for this,know this and know true redpill. The true redpillers here know I'm hitting points with my comment but won't admit it.I may play and joke around but my intelligence is difficult to challenge. I'm all for the truth,nothing but the raw truth

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2021
Hehehe...

Ignoring a problem doesn't make the problem get smaller or disappear...

It makes it bolder...

If you ignore the goat that's casually strolling into your compound each day, one day you come home and find it in your bed....

I am not emotional about the two abominations that I was talking about...

They're both saying shit... And it's perfectly normal to say shit when your everyday job is to suck cock and finish your clients off with anal rimming...

Digging up my old posts or trying to falsely fat shame me is just dumb...

What am emotional about is how someone in this age is using a phone without 4g network..

And how she using free data on opera mini to troll people...

Roscol, if you are not gonna hustle for your unborn generation... At least hustle to buy data...

The matter ends here ....

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

Nah public bike he take go carry the fowl
Abeg no kill me with laugh, see ehn people are underrating me at their own peril here.smh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:15pm On May 25, 2021
Society breeds a lot of disrespectful women in recent times, mostly due to absence of strong father figures in their lives. These kind of women deserve none of your attention but to be ignored as they’re already damaged goods. They’ll learn the hard way. Value who values you. #trp

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:20pm On May 25, 2021
This is why you shouldn’t pedestalize females. They’ll disappoint you.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Ignoring a problem doesn't make the problem get smaller or disappear...

It makes it bolder...

If you ignore the goat that's casually strolling into your compound each day, one day you come home and find it in your bed....

I am not emotional about the two abominations that I was talking about...

They're both saying shit... And it's perfectly normal to say shit when your everyday job is to suck cock and finish your clients off with anal rimming...

Digging up my old posts or trying to falsely fat shame me is just dumb...

What am emotional about is how someone in this age is using a phone without 4g network..

And how she using free data on opera mini to troll people...

Roscol, if you are not gonna hustle for your unborn generation... At least hustle to buy data...

The matter ends here ....

Data is your problem or what,I hate to broke shame people but let it be clear to you that I've never experienced what been broke is all my life,grace and favour found me right before I was conceived so I don't need to undergo the normal hustle common with your likes,my great grandparents already figured that out.Get rid of anger and bitterness before taking the redpill.By the way when last did you see your prick fatty kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:24pm On May 25, 2021
Female tales. They don’t learn. #trp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:28pm On May 25, 2021
Take note #trp

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:31pm On May 25, 2021
You may DELETE but you don’t need to block. Don’t be so emotional, no hard feelings. #trp.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 6:34pm On May 25, 2021
heartofcity12:
This is why you shouldn’t pedestalize females. They’ll disappoint you.

There are female issues, then you have unique Nigerian female issues baked in poverty and a poor mindset.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2021
heartofcity12:
You may DELETE but you don’t need to block. Don’t be so emotional, no hard feelings. #trp.
SECONDED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2021
mrpaedo:
Redpilled Movie of the Day

Naked----1993
Nice one, What's happening in that scene

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:51pm On May 25, 2021
High interest or nothing. Don’t let her use you. Friendzoning is not for Redpilled brothers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:54pm On May 25, 2021
Word

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:58pm On May 25, 2021
What did you get in return when you were a beta simp bluepilled guy?. Heartbreaks and Disappointments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:03pm On May 25, 2021
Focus on yourself and only deal with females that have high interests in you bro. She doesn’t seem interested? Cut her off immediately.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
Hypergamy is ruthless. You should be equally ruthless with your time and and resources too, don’t waste them on undeserving females.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by poncedeleon: 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Sometimes I get a little bit of nostalgia...

I rewatch old movies and listen to old songs from the 90's and early 2000's...

I don't know why I do that but I do notice that when I rewatch old movies that I watched as a kid, I get to see things that I was unaware of the first time I watched the movie due to lack of experience and knowledge....

I am currently rewatching the Grey's anatomy series...

And my eyes have reached the back of my head...

What can I say...

The truth has been out there this whole time and I missed it...

You are very right, old movies have some message which we could not deduce.
I watched the movie TROY some few days ago second time, i could belive my eyes, i began to notice things i wont before....A prince(paris) brought upon his country(strongest army at that time) because of lust by stealing another King's wife during a peace mission,he invited a war and his country payed for it. and didnt even participate in the war. (indeed beauty is a dangerous thing) i wonder why men mumu botton is activated and behave funny and sheepishly when they see beautiful women.

His father the king said,"he has fought many wars,fought for land, glory,resources, but has never fought for love, and the best will be to fight for love" imagine, someone wife wife fah. another king for that matter.

when the ware started and Hector was trying to talk Achilles out the war to avoid having More widows and orphans in his country and Achilles replied him " perhaps you can tell your brother(paris) to comfort them,i heard he his good at charming other peoples wife" i love the reply

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:12pm On May 25, 2021
Let females do the chasing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2021
My man Wayne said something in a song, he said "she says ds ur pussy, she says tha to most of the guys" meaning a lady is only with u wen she's with yu, immediately she turns her back, poof dude, comot mind

Zoey dollaz said something in a song he was featured in too, he said "ur bitch open so we ran in it" altho he was referring to hoes buh still a lady will always prefer a man up tha social ladder, wen u work on urself and make it, dh will all Kom around skulking, dude smash her and be smart about it

Chris brown also said something in a song, he said "here is a knowledge for yah stop tryna wife a thot bitch" don't, I repeat and I repeat again, don't yu ever fcking be any hoe retirement plan, hustle, strive, make a name for yourself and get urself a decent babe not a hoe. A hoe will always make u look stupid @tha end of the day. We all still av a long way to go and we'll all get there, work on urself, neglect any chick for now, Adieu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2021
Humble59:
I keep thinking what would happen if this thread should hit front page.I bet it will make Nld trend for the second time on twitter. The facts right here, isn't for the feeble minded!. The only bad side though,is that a huge chunk of Nigerians would rather engage in frivolites than read.
What made NL trend the first time?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 25, 2021
heartofcity12:
I don't fully agree to this let the man make the moves and chasing at the first phase but the lady should be the one putting more efforts in building the relationship along the line and all through, it's sign of a home keeper in ladies and this can only happen if she truly likes you and want you,let a lady want you more if you want to enjoy your life as a man (I overheard my dad telling my brothers this,a true redpiller).You don't need to say much as a true redpiller in your home and in your relationship, your presence and absence must be felt enough to rightly put things in order at all times.Since I was born till this very moment I've never seen my mom talked back at my dad for any reason (that's a true redpiller).Your power as a redpiller before any woman is you selfvalue,value and improve yourself at all times and women will naturally value and respect you no matter how stubborn and sassy she is. If you are a redpiller and still bitter about women, then there's something wrong with your redpill classes and you probably having comprehension issues with ubunja posts and teachings.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2021
heartofcity12:

I didn’t get your mention bro. It’s ‘heartofcity12’. I’ll drop some shortly. cool
Ok...we are waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 7:44pm On May 25, 2021
heartofcity12:

Ur pubic black hair will turn grey.. Lol
When we got billions of men all over the universe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2021
virginboy1:

Nice observations.
Please which movies can you recommend that is kind of redpill?
Several movies have been suggested in the back pages...I can't remember the monikers who dropped them...lemme tag some pillers

Sozinn, skpeticus and waywardpikin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

Ur pubic black hair will turn grey.. Lol
When we got billions of men all over the universe.
kikiki abeg no kill me with laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smartb0y, easyflowz999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.