Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2773842 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:53pm On May 25, 2021
2. Realise this - You're offering her the entire world, and all you're getting is indifference!

That woman has nothing to offer you apart from some visual beauty and maybe a little sex. That's all?

If that's not the world's worst deals, I don't know what else is.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:53pm On May 25, 2021
3. Now, the important fact:

99% of the times - these women are cheating behind your back. They need you for either money/saving their face.They only keep you as a backup.

If you ever notice such behaviour, stop arguing with her and snoop around - you'll catch her red-handed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:54pm On May 25, 2021
The power play on this thread for the soul of the Neos between the Morpheuses and the Agent Smiths is very interesting cheesy

Andersons, pick your poison wisely!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=angelfallz post=94390241]

It depends on the type of business though. Also, from what i know about the red pill, it is a mindset, it is a lifestyle, a way of life. It is not a mask that you put on when it is convenient and remove when it is not. The red pill is not pretense.[/quote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2021
angelfallz:

It depends on the type of business though. Also, from what i know about the red pill, it is a mindset, it is a lifestyle, a way of life. It is not a mask that you put on when it is convenient and remove when it is not. The red pill is not pretense.
,true talk bro I go with you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 9:57pm On May 25, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
1. Many men still cling on to their "love of their lives" even if she doesn't show an ounce of interest in them.

She'll be just be faking her interest, without ever caring for them once. Tantrums, irrational demands, heckling, provocation will be her usual behavioural traits.

And it's none of ur business Ikillbrokehoes
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:59pm On May 25, 2021
When you continue to improve a woman's life at your detriment, you only have yourself to blame

You have increased her value far above yours with your blood, toil, tears and sweat

Why should she remain with a low value man whom doesn't even rate himself?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=Ronnnie post=102064322][/quote]
Ok bro
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 10:01pm On May 25, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
2. Realise this - You're offering her the entire world, and all you're getting is indifference!

That woman has nothing to offer you apart from some visual beauty and maybe a little sex. That's all?

If that's not the world's worst deals, I don't know what else is.

someone from the only race[negro ]that have nothing to offer to the universe apart from sex and only know how to shout Black lives matter is talking rubbish....

Kie what a disgrace

But Lollittaa is here so no problem
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2021
Calibrator:
The power play on this thread for the soul of the Neos between the Morpheuses and the Agent Smiths is very interesting cheesy

Andersons, pick your poison wisely!

Saw what you did there!!!!
grin
Pure genius!!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

Proud Boys do not want freedom, in the traditional sense. They do not seek freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, or freedom of religion. They want the ability to force women to be subservient to men. They want the “freedom” to invert the redpill paradigm, which, in their view, positions them as subservient to women
My dear,in dealing with the false redpillers and redpillers in general you'll have to hide a lot about your intelligence from them so we can easily know their peak,they think we are clowns and one even said "degrade" lol but what I've noticed here is that lots of them ain't truly intelligent (no offense).So be free with them and playfully play on their IQ since they have refused to see things from the angle of truth.Anger is never part of redpill but what do we have here?any person quick to anger lacks wisdom and will always fall prey, I'm watching and following them in 3d lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 25, 2021
luminouz:

Saw what you did there!!!! grin Pure genius!!!
nothing genius in that thrash he posted.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
My dear,in dealing with the false redpillers and redpillers in general you'll have to hide a lot about your intelligence from them so we can easily know their peak,they think we are clowns and one even said "degrade" lol but what I've noticed here is that lots of them ain't truly intelligent (no offense).So be free with them and playfully play on their IQ since they have refused to see things from the angle of truth.Anger is never part of redpill but what do we have here?any person quick to anger lacks wisdom and will always fall prey, I'm watching and following them in 3d lol

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2021
kongolo:
I watched this movie yesterday and loved it.Unfortunately, I don't think a film like this can and will ever be made again
Please summarize it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:13pm On May 25, 2021
As the saying goes

"Hard times creates strong men
Strong men creates good times,
Good times creates weak men,
Weak men creates hard times."

As you see he rise of weak men is underrated and this has caused the world to be this way.
Men have lost thier values and now value sex more than Themselves,putting women o. The pedestal living them with no choice but to cheat on them.Men have lost thier purpose and focus just to get in-between the legs of a women giving her all the power...

Masculinity should be added to the list of Endangered species in the world right now Kos very few men have it

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 25, 2021
fattprince were you blind to all my diss?you once looked for my trouble in my old Monika and you know we are vengeful creatures kikikikikiki
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2021
Ronnnie:
As the saying goes

"Hard times creates strong men
Strong men creates good times,
Good times creates weak men,
Weak men creates hard times."

As you see he rise of weak men is underrated and this has caused the world to be this way.
Men have lost thier values and now value sex more than Themselves,putting women o. The pedestal living them with no choice but to cheat on them.Men have lost thier purpose and focus just to get in-between the legs of a women giving her all the power...

Masculinity should be added to the list of Endangered species in the world right now Kos very few men have it
martinez39s is trying to say you are me because you dished them truth.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 10:16pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
That's why I'm here to school them about the true redpill

it is a form of oppression perpetrated upon him by women who ignore him or reject his advances. Incel engenders a hateful identity toward women premised on male fragility.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

it is a form of oppression perpetrated upon him by women who ignore him or reject his advances. Incel engenders a hateful identity toward women premised on male fragility.
Spot on dear

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 25, 2021
let me go and look for johns trouble in another thread.we continue tomorrow and don't take advantage of my leaving here to spew thrash about me directly or indirectly because I'll read them and reply you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:24pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
martinez39s is trying to say you are me because you dished them truth.
Am not here to go against thier teachings as this world is a very cruel world...all am trying to say is for all men to find a meaning to thier lives....Women come and go but Time when lost cannot be recovered so use it wisely in doing things that matter rather than chasing skirts.....
You are truly Redpill when you are after bettering yourself in every aspect of life(either financially,physically,socially, or emotionally).....by doing this you are putting yourself first and you value yourself...
If you keep on focusing on yourself,even if a girl cheats on you or leaves you then you havent lost anything,because your wealth,Health and success will always be there and you can get a better woman....it's a Win-Win situation....

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
let me go and look for johns trouble in another thread.we continue tomorrow and don't take advantage of my leaving here to spew thrash about me directly or indirectly because I'll read them and reply you.

Wahala no too much

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On May 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

Am not here to go against thier teachings as this world is a very cruel world...all am trying to say is for all men to find a meaning to thier lives....Women come and go but Time when lost cannot be recovered so use it wisely in doing things that matter rather than chasing skirts.....
You are truly Redpill when you are after bettering yourself in every aspect of life(either financially,physically,socially, or emotionally).....by doing this you are putting yourself first and you value yourself...
If you keep on focusing on yourself,even if a girl cheats on you or leaves you then you havent lost anything,because your wealth,Health and success will always be there and you can get a better woman....it's a Win-Win situation....

Bravo!
I'm drake, so let talk about our collaboration [if you mind ] cool
And a real redpill is like an introvert being..
They make less noise, they learn on their own.

Not the flies we have in seun house making irrelevant noise after drinking water from the street gutter.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gokesoye: 10:30pm On May 25, 2021
I met this girl who just espaced teenage years some weeks ago. She is probably btw 19 to 21. She is still beautifully fresh and succulent. I asked her for her number then but she said she doesn't have a phone (Small shakara format all these small girls use for teenage boys). I ignored her since then.

I saw her this evening pressing a phone. I was like "Shebi you said you don't have a phone". She started saying she just got the phone bla bla bla. I just gave her my number and I told her to call me as soon as possible

Before I even got home, She already called/flashed me and I called back.

The rest they say is history

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 10:31pm On May 25, 2021
gokesoye:
I met this girl who just espaced teenage years some weeks ago. She is probably btw 19 to 21. She is still beautifully fresh and succulent. I asked her for her number then but she said she doesn't have a phone (Small shakara format all these small girls use for teenage boys). I ignored her since then.

I saw her this evening pressing a phone. I was like "Shebi you said you don't have a phone". She started saying she just got the phone bla bla bla. I just gave her my number and I told her to call me as soon as possible

Before I even got home, She already called/flashed me and I called back.

The rest they say is history

Congratulations on this small achievement

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 10:38pm On May 25, 2021
Let go and saw what miy oppas are duing
https://www.nairaland.com/1472878/korean-movies-chatroom
Guod neight cool
Lollittaa my lollipopcorn sweet dreams cool
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2021
Alexgeneration:
Get your hands on books like ;

1. The manipulated man

2. Polygamous sex

E get why
Can I get such books in bookshops

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2021
U can just tell that those two imbeciles practically live their lives on nairaland. Pure Bullshits in human forms. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ayanshola3376: 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
Ayanshola3376:
Good morning Red Piller.

I have a story I wanna share here, please I need advice.

There is one girl I've been friends with since when I was in secondary school, we eventually dated for 8months but we broke up after I got admitted.

During the time we broke up, we used to kiss and smooch.

But all of a sudden she stopped, and I later discovered that she went to date my friend after she broke up wit me.

And recently she got admitted into My University and we became closer again.

We do read together and all that.

The main issue now is:

She has 2 other guy that she smashed recently that she just met while me that I've been her friend for over 5 years.

I can't even touch her hand without her getting angry.

But I did something this night, I told her plainly that if she can't allow me to be touching her body and Ass, I don't want to be her friend anymore.

She agreed that I can be touching her other body but not her ASS.

Imagine moving from smooching and kissing a girl to not being able to touch her hand again.

What is the exact thing that I did to Bleep up, so I won't repeat it again?

Should I cut off the friend totally now?

Or what can I do to redeem my self esteem back from the girl?

SOZINN
Jessepaid

My bruhda!! I did what you asked me to do, I've ignored her since that day, look at what she sent to me this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:24pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:
Red pill is also used by the alt-right movement, a loosely organized white supremacist group that is unified by the belief that political correctness and social justice are tools for attacking white identity and Western civilization. In this case, this set of ideas is the red pill that members are expected to have taken.

Whether dem use am for distance left or for purple people, pick d one wey dey useful to you as a man in whatever part of the world and dump d rest.

I've seen one guy share similar sentiments some days back and I'm like why should you care? The term "Red Pill" is just semantics. Most of what constitute the red pill is just basic common sense that all men regardless of race, religion and economic background should know but weren't thought by the society. Of course, there would be nuances of the red pill peculiar to individual societies like race, state welfare etc. It's left for you to use your head to pick red pill facts vital to your purpose as an individual in life.

MODIFIED: I just found out that I'm mentioning the trolling comments of one of these jobless attention-seeking clowns that litter nairaland creating accounts everywhere

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 25, 2021
heartofcity12:
High interest or nothing bro. Don’t put yourself in a position of manipulation or extortion.
thank u for this, do u ave the rational male, pls send it to my email.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ayanshola3376: 11:44pm On May 25, 2021
SOZINN
Jessepaid

My bruhda!!

she is here again �

she reported me to like 5 different people that I wanted to end the friendship because she didn't want me to be touching her body.

so, I just messaged her to stop all the bullshit that why will she be saying stuffs like that out.

she appologised that she doesn't know what to do to stop me from getting angry.

she messaged me some days ago, that she needs my advice that's:

there's one bro from our Crib that once toasted her and I've adviced her against him since like 2 months ago cos he is a player and he kiss and tell.

So that day she told me that he begged him to come to his house, so she went there to cook for him and he acted so calm

so she is now asking me again if he is calm for real or he is disguising, I plainly told her that I last met him 3 years ago so I don't know.

we ended everything there, not until yesterday that she told me that she has agreed to start dating him

i said Okay congratulations and she said is that all I have to say and I said YES.

The good part is: I heard she was a used to play a bet� by the guy and his friends cos she is proud �

so I've decided to end the friendship with her totally now, cos if I don't.
I will still be the therapist to heal her, so I've deleted her number and proceed to block her.

I don't know what she will start telling people next if I block her now though, like maybe I'm jealous or what.

Should I just block her or delete her number and ignore for ever.

just to keep you updated brother!

NO MORE SIMPING! REDPILL TO THE WORLD!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2216) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.