Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2773454 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2021
Adasun:
it does not work in some cases o.some women are harden emotionally and wouldn't care if you eat the food or not.na you go hunger las las.
if your woman is too hardened emotionally,

Your relationship is half sunk already....

In the end...

As a man and for peace to reign, you will just have to comply to her terms and conditions...

Which undermines your authority over her and threatens your position as the bread winner...

If a woman ever shows me that side of her, she goes straight back to her father's house simple...

Women abuse power alot...

Never let them have their way because most of the time they don't know what to do with freedom...

You see these girls cutting their hair short and spraying it different colors thinking its freedom...

Only for them to wake up and decide to grow long hair again...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2021
luminouz:

You dey kind that fuqin clown!!! grin cheesy cheesy

Make I refuse food wey I use my money but to spite a woman wey vex me?

What's the logic in that?

I go chop the food and ignore the chef na...
AND YOU MUST HAVE THE QUOTE "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned" in your mind as you munch the hell out of the food cheesy
luminouz:

You dey kind that fuqin clown!!! grin cheesy cheesy

Make I refuse food wey I use my money but to spite a woman wey vex me?

What's the logic in that?

I go chop the food and ignore the chef na...
AND YOU MUST HAVE THE QUOTE "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned" in your mind as you munch the hell out of the food

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 5:10pm On May 29, 2021
The society has succeeded in deceiving generations and generations of men into thinking the highest form of pleasure is sex.

Sex, is sweet no doubt, and is a hunger that needs to be satisfied and saying otherwise is being insincere.
However, what we conflict as the highest form of pleasure is just our male hormone that gives an incessant appetite for sex.

Women have twice as much nerve endings in their genitals as us men, however the difference is that the estrogen in them do not hunger for sex half as much as the testosterone in us. No matter the number of times you make her cum, an average woman would prefer paltry 5k to having sex with you.

Here is a life hack of which I am still trying to perfect:
-Find out those non sexual things that do give you pleasure and participate in it. (Know that pleasure is largely subjective, therefore you should find out YOUR OWN pleasurable events).
-Know sex for what it is (a biological NEED), and hence it should be satisfied from time to time without much detriment to yourself
-LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR THIRST FOR SEX, it sounds impossible, but I know that I have greatly improved within months of actively trying to. Also the monks have perfected this act, so kill the notion that it's impossible.

You know how you feel about sex (being overated) immediately after cumming, that is how you'd always feel if testosterone wasn't in action.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2021
Jessepaid:
if your woman is too hardened emotionally,

Your relationship is have sunk already....

In the end...

As a man and for peace to reign, you will just have to comply to her terms and conditions...

Which undermines your authority over her and threatens your position as the bread winner...

If a woman ever shows me that side of her, she goes straight back to her father's house simple...

Women abuse power alot...

Never let them have their way because most of the time they don't know what to do with freedom...

You see these girls cutting their hair short and spraying it different colors thinking its freedom...

Only for them to wake up and decide to grow long hair again...
the key Is to find out what makes her emotional and use it to ur advantage

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2021
foreman:

My bad, not a good story teller, should I have included what I thought happened.

I guess its about shit tests and unpredictability. She tried to dictate where to eat, I refused unlike me she used to know. She took it for granted that I will visit her hotel, I didn't. She called, I told her I was busy. When I eventually visited, I didn't rush to do anything. I brought in drinks and was just drinking not even showing any sign of interest in sex, at the same talking dirty. Before I could say jack, she was all over me like hyena trying to devour a lion.

Money was not involved except the one I spent on food the first day and on drinks the second, which is nothing to both of us anyways.
NEVER STRAIN YOUR FINANCES TO PLEASE A HOE.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

ANAMBRA MEN ARE THE MOST REDPILLED IN THE WHOLE AFRICA.
I Agree with you 100% and also some part of Ebonyi State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 5:24pm On May 29, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

AND YOU MUST HAVE THE QUOTE "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned" in your mind as you munch the hell out of the food cheesy
AND YOU MUST HAVE THE QUOTE "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned" in your mind as you munch the hell out of the food

I personally don't like eating a woman food when we are not in good terms

Don't forget they are ruled by their emotions

If you know you know

As a man ,forget eateries, and Learn how to cook whether you want to marry or not

Never trust any woman and never let your guard down

Be careful of woman GOD WILL BE WITH YOU

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 5:29pm On May 29, 2021
4ckz:
The society has succeeded in deceiving generations and generations of men into thinking the highest form of pleasure is sex.

Sex, is sweet no doubt, and is a hunger that needs to be satisfied and saying otherwise is being insincere.
However, what we conflict as the highest form of pleasure is just our male hormone that gives an incessant appetite for sex.

Women have twice as much nerve endings in their genitals as us men, however the difference is that the estrogen in them do not hunger for sex half as much as the testosterone in us. No matter the number of times you make her cum, an average woman would prefer paltry 5k to having sex with you.

Here is a life hack of which I am still trying to perfect:
-Find out those non sexual things that do give you pleasure and participate in it. (Know that pleasure is largely subjective, therefore you should find out YOUR OWN pleasurable events).
-Know sex for what it is (a biological NEED), and hence it should be satisfied from time to time without much detriment to yourself
-LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR THIRST FOR SEX, it sounds impossible, but I know that I have greatly improved within months of actively trying to. Also the monks have perfected this act, so kill the notion that it's impossible.

You know how you feel about sex (being overated) immediately after cumming, that is how you'd always feel if testosterone wasn't in action.

Thanks bro

A word is enough for the wise [color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

If you know you know

As a man ,forget eateries, and Learn how to cook whether you want to marry or not

if you have any arguments with a woman you don't really trust,it's either you eat out or ensure that both of you eats whatever she PREPARE in the house.
Authority : BE WISE AS THE SERPENT.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 6:01pm On May 29, 2021
Some Mumu man have to be flogged mercilessly out of Their simping

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
Some Mumu man have to be flogged mercilessly out of Their simping
I don't know the genesis but it sounded like the woman left and dated another guy and sholanaira wants the ex to take her back or what?

Shey na hatred make her leave in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 6:12pm On May 29, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

ANAMBRA MEN ARE THE MOST REDPILLED IN THE WHOLE AFRICA.
Bro you say??

I'm from Anambra abeg before you come for my head.

Guys from our very own Region are mostly simps

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BSsniffer: 6:14pm On May 29, 2021
Junnior:

Most of us are not interested in discussing politics and religion here. They are too sensitive and subjective. The amount of contrasting opinions will mess up this thread.

You can however create another thread where you can be dropping redpill nuggets for politics and for religion.

Fair enough....but lol, politics and religion play a major role in the redpill discussion, and avoiding those too sensitive and subjective conversations is politically correct bluepill. but anyways I understand your point.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 6:33pm On May 29, 2021
BSsniffer:

Fair enough....but lol, politics and religion play a major role in the redpill discussion, and avoiding those too sensitive and subjective conversations is politically correct bluepill. but anyways I understand your point.
This is romance section. We're not here to talk politics. The redpill we've been on so far has been, in a way, uniting us men regardless of our different ethnicity and religious beliefs.
Introducing politics and religion here will open a can of worms -- Tribalism, bigotry, etc. will ensue.
I feel you. However, for the sake of maintaining sanity in this thread, it would be best if those things were discussed in their respective sections.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BSsniffer: 6:34pm On May 29, 2021
Junnior:

This is romance section. We're not here to talk politics.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 29, 2021
Adasun:
it does not work in some cases o.some women are harden emotionally and wouldn't care if you eat the food or not.na you go hunger las las.
It all depends on the type of woman you marry,you should never be careless with your choice, marry someone who priotize and respect you,no sane and upright woman would be comfortable watching her man reject her food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't need help!
You need it,you soooooooooooo need it.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 29, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT THEM AND HERE'S WHY ;
1 YOU SHOULD BE SUSPICIOUS THAT SHE MIGHT WANT TO POISON YOU.
2.SHE,WITH ALL HER WHIMS AND INSTINCTS SUPPOSED TO EXPECT YOU TO REJECT THE SAID MEAL.
LESSON: BE LOGICALLY ASTUTE
WHEN DEALING WITH A SCORNED WOMAN
Why be with a scorned woman in the first place, see ehn both men and women should be very selective in choosing a partner and you can only get it right if your brains acts before emotions in fact be emotionless when choosing a partner as your choice can either make or mar you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidant: 6:44pm On May 29, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Bro you say??

I'm from Anambra abeg before you come for my head.

Guys from our very own Region are mostly simps

The poor one’s you meant
Them upper iweaka akpakara boys you meant
Not the money bags

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 6:52pm On May 29, 2021
davidant:

The poor one’s you meant
Them upper iweaka akpakara boys you meant
Not the money bags
The money bags are more terrible sef

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 29, 2021
I'm not leaving here anytime soon,you all can only but imagine what I've learnt here.To that person saying I shouldn't be here as this place is a gathering for men,you got it wrong,women should be here as well to know and learn how men think and what they want.I full ground remain,as long as I'm not causing trouble here let my haters take some chilled pills.You can call me the redpill matriarch, no problems.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JohnSin97: 6:59pm On May 29, 2021
BSsniffer:

Brah grin grin
Stop being a bitch, don't ruin the nairaland redpillers support group, this thread is pure wisdom, we're all alpha mails here and there's no flatin0 Jew or Afonja skyfaller, get your ass back to politics section.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmSkinny: 7:04pm On May 29, 2021
Dear Redpillers, if ever need a competent photographer or knows someone that knows someone that knows someone who does, then I'm your guy.
I'm domiciled in the northern part of Nigeria and here are some of my gigs containing the good, the bad and the ugly
Edakun, patronize the boy, make brokeness stay far away
https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/im-enthusiast-photographer-heres-mini

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2021
Rozcol:
It all depends on the type of woman you marry,you should never be careless with your choice, marry someone who priotize and respect you,no sane and upright woman would be comfortable watching her man reject her food.
you are not yet harden enough.you may get emotional around a manipulative woman
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2021
stumbled on this

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Atheistchick(f): 10:08pm On May 29, 2021
JESHAL:

Women being educated only means they are taught to memorize and cram materials relevant to their specialized field, that doesn't make them our intellectual equals,

Are you saying that men are also not taught the same thing and are Cramer’s too? How narrow minded can you be? What qualifies one as an intellectual genius? So far everything you wrote are based on your personal perspectives which is subjective and irrational! How do you know the intellectual capacity of every woman when you barely have any yourself?

never forget men are abstractive thinkers ( outside oneself) using logical reasoning and women are Solipsisitic thinkers ( within oneself) using emotive reasoning ,

Where’s the scientific facts to back up your prejudiced opinions? Are you saying that women aren’t capable of thinking rationally? Are you saying that all men are rational beings? What of those men who makes decisions based off their emotions and sexual organs? Were they rational too? How egoistic can you be?

women education didn't make them rational but rather it gave them the opportunity to learn skills and become earning equals with men in the workplace, nothing more nothing else, if women were intelligent as you presume, why is it that they have not made innovations in their fields of study

If you have truly done your research you’ll find out that women despite not provided the opportunity to prove themselves still invented things, men had a headstart of almost 3000yrs and what have you personally contributed or invented with your male brain? I bet your only accomplishment are excess kids you can’t afford.

but they just repeat what previous men created in those fields, women prioritize feelings over factsdue to their innate Solipsism as a result of their estrogenious hormonal realities during menstruation and ovulation , these a Biological reality that inhibits and clouds their judgement, they are not reliable for problem solving, leadership ,risk taking and making critical decisions, even women with high IQ are good at sophistry creating pseudo-rationalizations in a Machiavellian fashion to push an ideological narrative or an agenda making them seem plausible and reasonable but when held up to the standards of logic, their credibility doesn't hold up, women won't accept any factually correct argument if it goes against their feelings or sensibilities, they are not emotionally matured to handle truths like men
Where’s is the scientific proof for all your misogynistic write up?
No opinions are objectively true facts even when written by a person with a dick! All you do is make baseless claims without proof to satiate your need for dick supremacy.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:28pm On May 29, 2021
Rozcol:
women should be here as well to know and learn how men think and what they want.
ur girl angry we want peace of mind, a good girl we can call wife not a hoe, we want a girl who can stay with one man not playing wit is feeling like Man City is doing now
Dats what men want and I hope u tell ur female friends too smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Blueelf: 11:03pm On May 29, 2021
Today marks exactly 7yrs and 4 months since a woman removed me from a line in acertain wedding on allegations that i had already eaten���

Saw the above tweet on twitter

grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:12am On May 30, 2021
Blueelf:
Today marks exactly 7yrs and 4 months since a woman removed me from a line in acertain wedding on allegations that i had already eaten���

Saw the above tweet on twitter

grin grin cheesy

This content has been plagiarised

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

If you know you know

Konibaje fun e omo Iya mi

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 1:08am On May 30, 2021
Why is it that school do not teach us how to make money and the essence of this whole education is to make money.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:11am On May 30, 2021
Xenophilia, a preference for strangers, is a powerful factor in a woman's choice of mate, particularly as a target for infidelity.

A line from The Book Sperm Wars.

If you’re already “friends” with her you Ain’t getting that Box anytime soon avoid that friend zone unless it comes with the benefits of the Box .

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GiftCardShopper, tsephanyah(f), IAmHim1, Blessedhill and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.