Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765897 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:19am On May 30, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

if you have any arguments with a woman you don't really trust,it's either you eat out or ensure that both of you eats whatever she PREPARE in the house.
You are wrong, let me shock you that eating the food with her does not guarantee you any safety, some of that thing you fear has effect only on the man,the woman will eat with you and balance while you on the other hand will begin to react to the effect.#chooseyourpartnerwisely#

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:25am On May 30, 2021
cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:28am On May 30, 2021
MJBOLT:
cool
That's how Mr Oloko boasted but unfortunately found himself walking down the isle with the wrong woman. Stop playing all women, some are very good and excellent for a life partner
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:32am On May 30, 2021
DieRich5:
ur girl angry we want peace of mind, a good girl we can call wife not a hoe, we want a girl who can stay with one man not playing wit is feeling like Man City is doing now
Dats what men want and I hope u tell ur female friends too smiley
What do you expect when you decide to pick a prostitute you met in the club or other wrong places as a partner,there are still very good women out there,you attract exactly the opposite version of you.If you want a good woman please endeavor to be a good man for yourself

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:50am On May 30, 2021
DAY 150, REDPILL 202

Where knowledge is lacking, and where there's an attempt to alter tradition without first considering the nitty gritty of such order, chaos ensue and the unexpected becomes glaring. This is particular when the difference between genders is conflated or not recognized. If men don't know how to be men, then, chaos ensue. Ditto for women.

Before woke people start teaching boys how to be girls and how to be nice towards girls by feeding them more oestrogen, and girls how to be boys by feeding them more testosterones, they must first teach them the meaning of masculinity and femininity, because at both ends they will still encounter chaos if not properly aligned.

Authority: positive masculinity must dovetail with positive femininity.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

hmmm should I accept this ?
Don't think so myself

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2021
[quote author=Madekreem post=94983898][/quote]Your typos dey give me migraine

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:16am On May 30, 2021
Rozcol:
What do you expect when you decide to pick a prostitute you met in the club or other wrong places as a partner,there are still very good women out there,you attract exactly the opposite version of you.If you want a good woman please endeavor to be a good man for yourself
no man will ever go to a club or other wrong place to pick a wife (men are smart)
A good man (u mean a simp) right
GL

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2021
Meedon:

Who is the simp here, is it the husband or the manager?
Both

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Bro you say??

I'm from Anambra abeg before you come for my head.

Guys from our very own Region are mostly simps
Where is your region? Coz i know Awka men are very redpilled

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 9:56am On May 30, 2021
Rozcol:
You are wrong, let me shock you that eating the food with her does not guarantee you any safety, some of that thing you fear has effect only on the man,the woman will eat with you and balance while you on the other hand will begin to react to the effect.#chooseyourpartnerwisely#

You're right ,if a woman want to harm you ,you can cook together in the kitchen,dish the food together and eat together and you will still get harm while she will just take a neutralizer

So it's better to just eat outside or just cook for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 10:32am On May 30, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Where is your region? Coz i know Awka men are very redpilled
I'm talking about the Eastern region bro.

Same Awka where guys do spend on a lady just to win her heart.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:01am On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

You're right ,if a woman want to harm you ,you can cook together in the kitchen,dish the food together and eat together and you will still get harm while she will just take a neutralizer

So it's better to just eat outside or just cook for yourself
Exactly some men actually think eating the meal with her will make them be on the safer side forgetting that the world is evolving on every aspect.We will eat together but na you something go catch lol.Luminouz the alien and Frankoski are men any wise,heartless and manipulative woman can get through food,you can see that from their comments.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:05am On May 30, 2021
Nobody cares if ur happy, all Dem wanna hear is ur career, kids or even wife undecided

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:17am On May 30, 2021
grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2021
Joker09:

LOOL. I don't do olosho at all. Where is the fun when I start to pay for sex in my youth? It's shameful to me. I'm too cute for that lol. grin

I have a lot of girls disturbing me on my whatsapp that I can easily sleep with eventho I don't really find them attractive. I have gfs eventho they are undergraduates and not in town now due to the pandemic break. There is just a great feeling in going for the girl u want and getting her.
You don't need this bro. Not good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2021
Rozcol:
Exactly some men actually think eating the meal with her will make them be on the safer side forgetting that the world is evolving on every aspect.We will eat together but na you something go catch lol.Luminouz the alien and Frankoski are men any wise,heartless and manipulative woman can get through food,you can see that from their comments.
hmmmm lol ...I gave you advice based on what you said .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2021
MJBOLT:
cool
Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

hmmmm lol ...I gave you advice based on what you said .

Una no dey hear..no dey quote her but nope, men who should understand the game are just behaving anyhow.

Can't you fight the itch not to quote trolls or females whose goal is to rile you up? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2021
Can ya'll stop quoting that female moniker? Stop feeding her the attention she's craving for. Is that even a difficult thing to do? Guys make una focus abeg. All this una female validation thing don the tire me.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2021
luminouz:

Una no dey hear..no dey quote her but nope, men who should understand the game are just behaving anyhow.

Can't you fight the itch not to quote trolls or females whose goal is to rile you up? undecided
GOTCHA LUMI LOL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:47pm On May 30, 2021
blinking001:
Can ya'll stop quoting that female moniker? Stop feeding her the attention she's craving for. Is that even a difficult thing to do? Guys make una focus abeg. All this una female validation thing don the tire me.
we don stop oooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Look at what a grade one simp is saying.
hmmm SO SEX CAN HAPPEN BY MISTAKE ??
THIS LIFE !!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2021
Did anyone see what that attention seeking femail wrote in the prior page. That a man should marry a woman that respect him. So you turn around to support what you've been arguing against. Just how confused can they get?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
fattprince:
Did anyone see what that attention seeking femail wrote in the prior page. That a man should marry a woman that respect him. So you turn around to support what you've been arguing against. Just how confused can they get?
They are like that. Controlled by their emotions. You can never expect any tangible logical advice from women, they are just not capable of reason.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2021
blinking001:

They are like that. Controlled by their emotions. You can never expect any tangible logical advice from women, they are just not capable of reason.
Keyword. Emotions, its all about how it made them feel (or right) for the now.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 4:52pm On May 30, 2021
luminouz:

There's a saying that goes.... I will never say one word to my distractions if sayin none would do

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 30, 2021
Who is the author of sperm wars

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2021
WildPrimate:
Who is the author of sperm wars

Robin baker I think

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2021
You hv to re-read that book more many hidden secret about woman the more you discover them the more u are interested in going further interesting
AlphaAlex:
Xenophilia, a preference for strangers, is a powerful factor in a woman's choice of mate, particularly as a target for infidelity.

A line from The Book Sperm Wars.

If you’re already “friends” with her you Ain’t getting that Box anytime soon avoid that friend zone unless it comes with the benefits of the Box .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2021
Civilization has is pros and cons we should all blame civilization then?
CaveAdullam:
DAY 150, REDPILL 202

Where knowledge is lacking, and where there's an attempt to alter tradition without first considering the nitty gritty of such order, chaos ensue and the unexpected becomes glaring. This is particular when the difference between genders is conflated or not recognized. If men don't know how to be men, then, chaos ensue. Ditto for women.

Before woke people start teaching boys how to be girls and how to be nice towards girls by feeding them more oestrogen, and girls how to be boys by feeding them more testosterones, they must first teach them the meaning of masculinity and femininity, because at both ends they will still encounter chaos if not properly aligned.

Authority: positive masculinity must dovetail with positive femininity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: melicent, KingEarnest(m), chidekings(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.