Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750239 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2021
I will never treat a woeman like I treat a man for the simple reason that I have respect for Men while I strive to ignore and avoid weemins, no respect or disrespect involved, just cold dispassionate stoic stance.
When a man speaks I listen, when a woeman babbles I switch off.
When a man is down I pick him up, when a woeman is down I laugh.
When an old man needs a seat I get up, when an old woeman needs a seat I remember how I was abused by these monsters in my childhood and figure they’d be old bitches by now.
I’d gladly have a drink with any man while the very thought of drinking with any woeman gives me the chills as I’d know my life would certainly be in danger.
When a man works I help, when a woeman works I figure she doesn’t need my help; why, with being all independent and strong…
Point being f~~~ these bitches, young and old I won’t discriminate.

From MGTOW.COM

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2021
women=person trying to kill me.
men=person trying to kill me.
Kid=person trying to kill me.
Old=person trying to kill me.

directive: Avoid people trying to kill me.

secondary directive: If people trying to kill become active and is unavoidable, exterminate with extreme prejudice.

I dont care what you are, sex, religion, color, status, age, if you come at me i will kill you. I will avoid you, i wont help you, i wont trust, friends dont exist, i will defend my selft in all situation.

my advice: STAY THE F~~~ AWAY FROM ME.

Follow at your own risk
From MGTOW.COM

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2021
I don’t believe in NAWALT on any level.

I find the notion of SWABTO to be more accurate. “Some Women Are Better Than Others”. More realistic mindset, because you know going into it that she will become a PITA eventually.

From MGTOW.COM

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2021
When I hear a woman utter the phrase “Not all women are like that” I always answer with, “True, some are a lot worse.” and that usually shuts them up.

From MGTOW.COM

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2021
The NAWALT women are actually like baby rattlesnakes, and are more dangerous than the obvious AWALT women for a simple reason: they lack the warning rattle but their venom is just as deadly.

From MGTOW.COM

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2021
I look at it this way. Imagine a society where murder isn’t a crime. If someone offends you, bothers you, or your just having a bad day, then you can just off them. Not only is it not a crime, but friends and society will praise you for taking care of the ‘problem’. Would you trust someone with your life while living in the at society? Would you btrust that someone is going to just stick with their morals, even though there is no punishment or anything negative coming back their way for doing the deed?

It’s not murder, but women have a license to behave badly, divorce, etc to men. Not a crime, and they can do it for whatever reason they decide is worthy. Not only will there be no punishment, but they will be praised and rewarded in society. Men are suppose to trust that a woman is granted this power by society won’t use it on her, because of her sense of morality.

The situations only differ in severity of the damage.

From MGTOW.COM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 31, 2021

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2021
Santanarhetoric:
Hello guys actually something happened right now by 7 p.m.
My parents just came back and they were shouting at me saying that I should have called them and I was not caring. Actually I told them that daddy they shouldn't have left by that time (as they left by 4pm)
So as things proceeded they called my siblings and ask us what is the purpose of giving birth?
My elder brother said that we give birth so as to have people who would take care of us during old age which they readily agreed.
Then they asked me, I said that they shouldn't have that mentally of always expecting their kids to take care of them during old age as circumstances may come up.. and that they should plan and save for the old age.
My brother this is where the problem started. they said that I don't care for them and if I make money I wouldn't even look at their face Mehn I was really pissed , they say tossed things out you know like they regret giving birth to me and I shouldn't be going to school.
MY QUESTION HERE IS
SHOULD WE GIVE BIRTH AND WAIT FOR OUR CHILDREN TO ALSO TRAIN US IN OLD AGE?

Only poor and average people depend on their children to take care of them wen they are old

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 31, 2021
Peaceyw:
I will never treat a woeman like I treat a man for the simple reason that I have respect for Men while I strive to ignore and avoid weemins, no respect or disrespect involved, just cold dispassionate stoic stance.
When a man speaks I listen, when a woeman babbles I switch off.
When a man is down I pick him up, when a woeman is down I laugh.
When an old man needs a seat I get up, when an old woeman needs a seat I remember how I was abused by these monsters in my childhood and figure they’d be old bitches by now.
I’d gladly have a drink with any man while the very thought of drinking with any woeman gives me the chills as I’d know my life would certainly be in danger.
When a man works I help, when a woeman works I figure she doesn’t need my help; why, with being all independent and strong…
Point being f~~~ these bitches, young and old I won’t discriminate.

From MGTOW.COM
You are a misogynist its simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Enemies of the Red Pill find exceeding joy in posts like this where a man expresses how its philosophy has hardened him and how he's failing to form "proper" relationships with women. But the same haters are silent on threads where men hurt themselves and even kill themselves after being hurt in love. These haters go mute.

It's a cold world. Divorce rates are skyrocketing and women are showing their true colors daily on social media, while it may be comforting to still dream of love, truth is the world has changed. The fact that a man who wishes to marry can not easily find a virgin and has to make do with women who have been sleeping with the whole block must be a wake up call for men worldwide to change how they relate with women and protect their hearts. And Money.

Any man who's hating on the Red Pill in 2021 is hating on the one movement that seeks to save him from harm. And in due course he'll learn the error of his ways when he comes face to face with true female nature.

Ultimately every man will be red pilled but most will seek the comfort of a lie to keep the illusions going.

It you hate the red pill as a man then prove us wrong. Go find a virgin to marry. Since to you women are perfect creatures we're unfairly attacking. Go find a woman who'll love you for who you are without spending a cent. Go find a woman who doesn't have a male beastie she turns to when you fight. Go find a woman fresh between 19 and 25 who's willing to settle down - a woman after 30 who's ready to settle doesn't count unless she's a virgin. Or is richer than you.

Anyways most men who hate the red pill are married guys who are just pained they're coming across the truth a little bit too late. Well that is not the fault of the red-pill. Leave us out of it.

Women are hoes. Whether you Agee or not it doesn't change anything. The red pill can't stop. Hating it doesn't make it weaker or less popular. The many daily red pill threads must show you haters that you're powerless here. Stop wasting your energy fighting the inevitable. You're just prolonging your own suffering.

cc
Ubunja
Women are hoes yen yen yen,hoes that your life and everything revolves around,hoes that gives your life meaning, the same hoe you came in existence through. There are bad men and women everywhere,if you attract bad women it simply means you are a bad man
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:19pm On May 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Enemies of the Red Pill find exceeding joy in posts like this where a man expresses how its philosophy has hardened him and how he's failing to form "proper" relationships with women. But the same haters are silent on threads where men hurt themselves and even kill themselves after being hurt in love. These haters go mute.

It's a cold world. Divorce rates are skyrocketing and women are showing their true colors daily on social media, while it may be comforting to still dream of love, truth is the world has changed. The fact that a man who wishes to marry can not easily find a virgin and has to make do with women who have been sleeping with the whole block must be a wake up call for men worldwide to change how they relate with women and protect their hearts. And Money.

Any man who's hating on the Red Pill in 2021 is hating on the one movement that seeks to save him from harm. And in due course he'll learn the error of his ways when he comes face to face with true female nature.

Ultimately every man will be red pilled but most will seek the comfort of a lie to keep the illusions going.

It you hate the red pill as a man then prove us wrong. Go find a virgin to marry. Since to you women are perfect creatures we're unfairly attacking. Go find a woman who'll love you for who you are without spending a cent. Go find a woman who doesn't have a male beastie she turns to when you fight. Go find a woman fresh between 19 and 25 who's willing to settle down - a woman after 30 who's ready to settle doesn't count unless she's a virgin. Or is richer than you.

Anyways most men who hate the red pill are married guys who are just pained they're coming across the truth a little bit too late. Well that is not the fault of the red-pill. Leave us out of it.

Women are hoes. Whether you Agee or not it doesn't change anything. The red pill can't stop. Hating it doesn't make it weaker or less popular. The many daily red pill threads must show you haters that you're powerless here. Stop wasting your energy fighting the inevitable. You're just prolonging your own suffering.

cc
Ubunja

I wish I could like this one million times. These days I'm too lazy to type.

Ride on!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 5:22pm On May 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

cc
Ubunja

Brilliant stuff!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 31, 2021
"All women are hoes including the holier than mary mother of christ, the churchgoers, virgins and non-virgins,
The earlier you know this, the better for you as a redpiller, women are only good in defending their fellow gender".

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

cc
Ubunja
You didn't have to copy my text. You could have quoted it with my name intact not to make it seem like it's yours..

ubunja:
Enemies of the Red Pill find exceeding joy in posts like this where a man expresses how its philosophy has hardened him and how he's failing to form "proper" relationships with women. But the same haters are silent on threads where men hurt themselves and evens kill themselves after being hurt in love. These haters go mute.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 6:11pm On May 31, 2021
RAGGA40:
"All women are hoes including the holier than mary mother of christ, the churchgoers, virgins and non-virgins,
The earlier you know this, the better for you as a redpiller, women are only good in defending their fellow gender".

I get this , but how can we make this wisdom profitable to us, is it by woeing the "holier than tho girls" to get to sleep with them since they are only putting on the mask of holiness while on the inside they are whores..? or by watching out so as not to allow them eat from our pockets..?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:

You didn't have to copy my text. You could have quoted it with my name intact not to make it seem like it's yours..

Since you are not very active on these trend as I'm, I copy a lot of people's mention from other trends as long as it aligns to the objective of these trend , most people know that anytime I site another person text that is very useful to the discourse of these trend I always reference the person using
cc

I referenced you using
cc
ubunja

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Since you are not very active on these trend as I'm, I copy a lot of people's mention from other trends as long as it aligns to the objective of these trend , most people know that anytime I site another person text that is very useful to the discourse of these trend I always reference the person using
cc

I referenced you using
cc
ubunja

that's really low. Next time quote don't copy. You have your own brain, use it bro.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 6:34pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
that's really low. Next time quote don't copy. You have your own brain, use it bro.
Have you ever heard someone else repeat one of your ideas as though it were their own? Did you ever notice a younger sibling or relative mimic your behavior, perhaps the way you dress or the music you listen to? Maybe you moved to a new neighborhood and a bunch of hipsters followed. When we are young and inexperienced, we can react negatively to these situations. Stop copying me! I was here first! As we mature, we start to see them in a different light. We understand that stepping up and helping is a service that
leaders provide to the world. It’s our duty to do this—in big situations and small ones. If we expect to be leaders, we must see that thankless service comes with the job. We must do what leaders do, because it’s what leaders do—not for the credit, not for the thanks, not for the recognition. It’s our duty.

Thoughts

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:

Bro,I really respect you very much for what you are doing in respect to your contribution in the redpill community in Nairaland, the reason why I copied and also referenced you is not because I want to take credit for what I didn't create, your post I copied was from another trend and It was very relevant to the discourse on these trend, if I only quoted you, most people would not be privileged to see these valuable insight from you, since it would only be on that trend

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidant: 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
Abundance mentality
If not for anything thanks Redpill for opening my eyes

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:

People like u are just funny, he is even trying to spread this knowledge but u are so concerned about petty things like a woman tuehhhhhhh SMH!!!!

Thank God, God didn't make people like u b the sole custodian of redpill philosophy ahh men wud have suffered. I don't respect u and I have never respected u.

Wat a petty individual tuehhhhhhh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Bro,I really respect you very much for what you are doing in respect to your contribution in the redpill community in Nairaland, the reason why I copied and also referenced you is not because I want to take credit for what I didn't create, your post I copied was from another trend and It was very relevant to the discourse on these trend, if I only quoted you, most people would not be privileged to see these valuable insight from you, since it would only be on that trend
grin Seems you are still new to nairaland. There is a way copy and paste someone's post from a thread on a different thread.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 6:42pm On May 31, 2021
davidant:
Abundance mentality

Magically, you have triggered her love for you by 100x

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2021
davidant:
Abundance mentality
Your ancestors are proud of you.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:43pm On May 31, 2021
that last reply sha grin

davidant:
Abundance mentality

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

People like u are just funny, he is even trying to spread this knowledge but u are so concerned about petty things like a woman tuehhhhhhh SMH!!!!

Thank God, God didn't make people like u b the sole custodian of redpill philosophy ahh men wud have suffered. I don't respect u and I have never respected u.

Wat a petty individual tuehhhhhhh
spread the knowledge all you want. But don't put your name on knowledge that is not yours. That's a no. Quote don't copy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
spread the knowledge all you want. But don't put your name on knowledge that is not yours. That's a no. Quote don't copy.

Get the Bleep out!!!

He even mentioned u at the end of the post and u are still petty about it, and u call ursef a redpiller tuehhhhhhh

U dont have point dude

Petty bitch SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 6:51pm On May 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Get the Bleep out!!!

He even mentioned u at the end of the post and u are still petty about it, and u call ursef a redpiller tuehhhhhhh

U dont have point dude

Petty bitch SMH!!!

You can't expect someone to be at his right state of mind every time, he must have went off because of something else not related to that , but just took his anger out on the poster. your best course is to steer slowly, you are judging too fast.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2021
Chiagozieking:

You can't expect someone to be at his right state of mind every time, he must have went off because of something else not related to that , but just took his anger out on the poster. your best course is to steer slowly, you are judging too fast.

Wats my fucking business, he should goan binu and die for all I care mtscheww

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 6:58pm On May 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wats my fucking business, he should goan binu and die for all I care mtscheww

When a dog is barking loudly because someone is at the door, the worst thing you can do is yell. To the dog, it’s like you’re barking too! When a dog is running away, it’s not helpful to chase it— again, now it’s like you’re both running.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It's a simple thing. You see something you agree with, quote it. Don't copy and make it seem like it's your writing. You may think it's okay but it's not. I don't have to explain this to you.

You like my work? Quote it.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2021
Chiagozieking:

When a dog is barking loudly because someone is at the door, the worst thing you can do is yell. To the dog, it’s like you’re barking too! When a dog is running away, it’s not helpful to chase it— again, now it’s like you’re both running.

Broo I don't give two bleeps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2208) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.