Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765164 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 31, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

ANAMBRA MEN ARE THE MOST REDPILLED IN THE WHOLE AFRICA.
This is a big lie.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Get the Bleep out!!!

He even mentioned u at the end of the post and u are still petty about it, and u call ursef a redpiller tuehhhhhhh

U dont have point dude

Petty bitch SMH!!!
why does this piss you off so much that you have to curse and swear?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 31, 2021
I like what I've read up there,it's actually a good thing that you guys are fighting but DEMZEE its like you have a personal beef with ubunja, do you care to share?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:

Because it shows how fucking proud u are.

He didn't do anything wrong, but u are so fucking proud to the extent that u wanna make a biggy out of nothing.

I just have zero tolerance for proud and unintelligent human beings simple!

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2021
Rozcol:
I like what I've read up there,it's actually a good thing that you guys are fighting but DEMZEE its like you have a personal beef with ubunja, do you care to share?

Nahhh

It's a man to man issue that has been sorted out
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
It's a simple thing. You see something you agree with, quote it. Don't copy and make it seem like it's your writing. You may think it's okay but it's not. I don't have to explain this to you.

You like my work? Quote it.
Not everyone knows how to quote from one thread to the other.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

He didn't do anything wrong, but u are so fucking proud to the extent that u wanna make a biggy out of nothing.

You are right, he actually took it too far because he acknowledged him.I like your boldness and ability to challenge the truth wherever its been suppressed
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2021
Rozcol:
You are right, he actually took it too far because he acknowledged him.I like your boldness and ability to challenge the truth wherever its been suppressed

It is Wat it is

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
Because you acted selfish and rude,you didn't soft peddle when he tried to explain, you kept burning and burning and burning.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 7:18pm On May 31, 2021
Y'all redpillers getting emotional, you should sit and watch like Kings does, try to see things from the other person's view first

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 31, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin Seems you are still new to nairaland. There is a way copy and paste someone's post from a thread on a different thread.
This one will never say the truth as long as it concerns ubunja,check if your balls are still intact kos I doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tinalex26: 7:21pm On May 31, 2021
Freeeanijor:
The same reason marrying a girl raised by a single mother is a disaster most times.
I love the word "most times"!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

address your envy issues. You'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2021
post=102237949:
This one will never say the truth as long as it concerns ubunja,check if your balls are still intact kos I doubt.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2021
Itzlinda:

Not everyone knows how to quote from one thread to the other.
I don't know it too,kindly teach me !

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
spread the knowledge all you want. But don't put your name on knowledge that is not yours. That's a no. Quote don't copy.
But he mentioned u. I don't see any issue abt that, who d fuk do u even think u are undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
The boy lacks home training and is incorrigible in his bad manners. He is never worth a mention, except you want to keep reading insults, curses, swear words and misplaced aggression. grin

Besides, the females are diving in and using this dispute as an opportunity to get mentions and attention.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
Envy?because he told you the bitter truth,hmm I'm really seeing and getting a clearer picture of you.You are not perfect and as such not above correction, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 31, 2021
Martinez39s:
The boy lacks home training and is incorrigible in his bad manners. He is never worth a mention, except you want to keep reading insults, curses, swear words and misplaced aggression. grin

Besides, the females are diving in and using this dispute as an opportunity to get mentions and attention.
And he does not lack home training when he kept ranting after he tried to explain to him?incredible,like i said earlier check your balls, I'm sure they ain't there anymore.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 31, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
But he mentioned u. I don't see any issue abt that, who d fuk do u even think u are undecided undecided
As a demi god that he is ooo mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 31, 2021
Martinez39s:

ubunja paved way for the so-called diving in when he went off the hook carelessly, please check your balls,I'm serious it's not there anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:

Lol envy indeed, u are fucking proud and wrong idiat!!

Proud mothafoka tuehhhhhhh

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 31, 2021
Chiagozieking:
Y'all redpillers getting emotional, you should sit and watch like Kings does, try to see things from the other person's view first
Redpillers have emotions after all lol
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lol envy indeed, u are fucking proud and wrong idiat!!

Proud mothafoka tuehhhhhhh
find time to explore how you feel about me and you'll find that you infact envy ubunja. Now, it's up to you to be grown up and deal with how you feel. We can't help how we feel, but we don't have to be controlled by our feelings. Are you up for the challenge?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:52pm On May 31, 2021
@BLOODYSPERM I am truly sorry. I saw what you did and I read your intentions. A derogatory statement like asking you to use your brain shouldn't have been used against you. I appreciate what you did.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
find time to explore how you feel about me and you'll find that you infact envy ubunja. Now, it's up to you to be grown up and deal with how you feel. We can't help how we feel, but we don't have to be controlled by our feelings. Are you up for the challenge?

Blah blah blah mothafucking blah tuehhhhhhh

Proud mothafoka!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Mentioning someone at the end of a write up doesn't necessarily mean you are acknowledging the person as the writer. In many cases, a lot of people are mentioned at the end of a write up if the writer wants their attention; some may see have seen BLOODYSPERM's post in this way. In order to avoid this, Ubunja demanded that he should be quoted, not mentioned. Call me a votary of Ubunja, I don't care, but if someone is wrong, even if it is Ubunja, I will call that person out.

Besides, in this case, no one is wrong. It's just a misunderstanding that could have been settled smoothly and swiftly if we understood where both parties were coming from:
• BLOODYSPERM had no intention of plagiarizing Ubunja's post, and
• Ubunja, as a writer who has spent a lot of time and stress writing, doesn't want anyone stealing and claiming his stuff. There is nothing bad in this.

I understood BLOODYSPERM intended to give credit to Ubunja by mentioning him since I saw that post by Ubunja in another thread, but Ubunja didn't see it like that, understandably so. It's just a small misunderstanding that can be swiftly settled. The females and people taking sides and calling names are just needlessly escalating the situation; the females are seeking attention. Even worse is the aspiring patriarch here who is fond of furnishing us with curse words, insults, bad manners and emotional incontinence.

We just need to calm down.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
Rozcol:

Sure we do, we just prioritize logic first before emotions

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
Rozcol:

You were never annoyed,you only chose to use anger as a response

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
What makes you think he envies you?he's right about you so been proud,admitt you're wrong and let it rest rather than displaying arrogance. Is this really you ubunja

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Sure we do, we just prioritize logic first before emotions
That's good
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2021
Martinez39s:
Mentioning someone at the end of a write up doesn't necessarily mean you are acknowledging the person as the writer. In many cases, a lot of people are mentioned at the end of a write up if the writer wants their attention; some may see have seen BLOODYSPERM's post in this way. In order to avoid this, Ubunja demanded that he should be quoted not mentioned. Call me a votary of Ubunja, I don't care, but if someone is wrong, even if it is Ubunja, I will call that person out.

Besides, in this case, no one is wrong. It's just a misunderstanding that could have been settled smoothly if we understood where both parties were coming from:
• BLOODYSPERM had no intention of plagiarizing Ubunja's post, and
• Ubunja, as a writer who has spent a lot of time and stress writing, doesn't want anyone stealing and claiming his stuff. There is nothing bad in this.

I understood BLOODYSPERM intended to give credit to Ubunja by mentioning him since I saw that post by Ubunja in another thread, but Ubunja didn't see it like that, understandably so. It's just a small misunderstanding that can be swiftly settled. The females and people taking sides and calling names are just needlessly escalating the situation; the females are seeking attention. Even worse is the aspiring patriarch here who is fond of furnishing us with curse words, insults, bad manners and emotional incontinence.

We just need to calm down.

Lolzzzz

That's why men work in social hierarchies

Ubunja was fucking wrong but u are too proud to fucking admit it, shows how matured u are lol

MGTOW atheist fool tuehhhhhhh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Astrid4(m), michealdeco, TonyNwoye, Cypress042(m), Valwezzy, 2special(m), heartofcity12 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.