Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765158 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Maskyy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
2dice01:
Hahaha cheesy

She likes you
She Test You

The moment you start failing the Test
She sees two ladies in a relationship without a Leader

Zoom Zoom
She moves

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Lol. Waywardpikin was right all along even though you denied it.

JESHAL = DEMZEE = Dapcity.

grin

FEMINIZED WESTERNIZED BETA, ADVOCATING FOR THE MANNERLESS UBUNJA,

USELESS ONLINE WARRIOR AGITATING FROM A GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY

TUEHHHH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
JESHAL:

YOU CALL HIM A SNOWFLAKE, I CALL YOU AN INSECURE BASTARD

TUEHHHH

WORTHLESS SON OF AN HARLOTT MOTHER, WHAT A USELESS VAGABOND

NO ONE WANTS TO BRING YOU TO ORDER, YOU MANNERLESS STUPOR

SON OF A BITCH, BEHAVING LIKE HIS ATTENTION SEEKING HOE MOTHER

JUST CAME BACK THESE EVENING AND SEEING THE JARGONS YOU LITTERED THE THREAD WITH, WHAT A CHILDISH AND IMMATURED IDIOT

TUEHHHH
clap hands for yourself. You achieved something today. You got to text ubunja. I bet it feels good.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
KingGeorgey:
I got myself an apple series watch Sef and a nice cologne... see since I started taking care of myself this women have even started spending money on me... the views expressed on this thread are succinct and accurate... I’ve never enjoyed being a Man this much since I hit my 20s... it’s as if this women know when a man values himself and would treat you like a king because you know you’re one... the miseducation about how this relationship thing works was a real blow... I thank God I came across the red pill... I was losing my mind and self esteem chasing after a woman... no more sir... I’m King

I concur... King George smiley

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSEE, ITS LIKE Y'ALL NEED FLOGGING THIS EVENING SO THIS MATTER IS STILL TRENDING

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
ubunja:
clap hands for yourself. You achieved something today. You got to text ubunja. I bet it feels good.

GET THE Bleep OUT OF THESE THREAD

NO CHARACTER NO MANNERS

WHAT A PROUD IDIOT

EVEN ILLIMITABLE MEN WHO HAS FAR MORE SUPERIOR IQ AND BASE DOESN'T BEHAVE IN A FOOLISH AND HISTRIONIC MANNER

TUEHHHH

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Enemies of the Red Pill find exceeding joy in posts like this where a man expresses how its philosophy has hardened him and how he's failing to form "proper" relationships with women. But the same haters are silent on threads where men hurt themselves and even kill themselves after being hurt in love. These haters go mute.

It's a cold world. Divorce rates are skyrocketing and women are showing their true colors daily on social media, while it may be comforting to still dream of love, truth is the world has changed. The fact that a man who wishes to marry can not easily find a virgin and has to make do with women who have been sleeping with the whole block must be a wake up call for men worldwide to change how they relate with women and protect their hearts. And Money.

Any man who's hating on the Red Pill in 2021 is hating on the one movement that seeks to save him from harm. And in due course he'll learn the error of his ways when he comes face to face with true female nature.

Ultimately every man will be red pilled but most will seek the comfort of a lie to keep the illusions going.

It you hate the red pill as a man then prove us wrong. Go find a virgin to marry. Since to you women are perfect creatures we're unfairly attacking. Go find a woman who'll love you for who you are without spending a cent. Go find a woman who doesn't have a male beastie she turns to when you fight. Go find a woman fresh between 19 and 25 who's willing to settle down - a woman after 30 who's ready to settle doesn't count unless she's a virgin. Or is richer than you.

Anyways most men who hate the red pill are married guys who are just pained they're coming across the truth a little bit too late. Well that is not the fault of the red-pill. Leave us out of it.

Women are hoes. Whether you Agee or not it doesn't change anything. The red pill can't stop. Hating it doesn't make it weaker or less popular. The many daily red pill threads must show you haters that you're powerless here. Stop wasting your energy fighting the inevitable. You're just prolonging your own suffering.

cc
Ubunja
dude you have said you didn't mean any harm by this, now prove it by fixing this.

Make it right man.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
ubunja:
dude you have said you didn't mean any harm by this, now prove it by fixing this.

Make it right man.

YOU CALLOUS BASTARD
WHY SHOULD HE CORRECT HIMSELF

YOU THINK THESE YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE RIGHT,

I WILL TEACH YOU MANNERS

TUEHHHH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
JESHAL:

YOU CALLOUS BASTARD
WHY SHOULD HE CORRECT HIMSELF

YOU THINK THESE YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE RIGHT,

I WILL TEACH YOU MANNERS

TUEHHHH
YOU THAT IS TALKING WHAT HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE COMMUNITY APART FROM NOISE YOU,DEMZEE ARE JUST TROUBLE MAKERS JESHAL=DEMZEE grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE, YO WE NEED NUGGETS UP IN HERE ARE Y'ALL OUT OF NUGGETS

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
aomine:
YOU THAT IS TALKING WHAT HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE COMMUNITY APART FROM NOISE YOU,DEMZEE ARE JUST TROUBLE MAKERS JESHAL=DEMZEE grin

Bros please let's know Wat we are doing oo ejorr
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Lol. Waywardpikin was right all along even though you denied it.

JESHAL = DEMZEE = Dapcity.

grin

U are daft tho

It's like saying u and skepticus are the same SMH!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tony142: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
ubunja:

It OK boss, I know they made u angry, but just forgive them embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
aomine:

TRUTH IS BITTER
BUT YOU CAN TAG IT TROUBLESOME
UBUNJA WAS MANNERLESS WHICH IS A FACT, BUT MOST ARE OVERLOOKING IT,
WHY?
BECAUSE THE FACELESS IDIOT MADE NOTHING OUT OF A SMALL ISSUE TO SATIATE HIS EGO

BLOODYSPERM EXPLAINED HIMSELF AND THAT RUSTY BASTARD WANTED TO PROVE A CHILDISH POINT

TUEHHHH
I CHALLENGE ANY OF HIS WORTHLESS DISCIPLES TO QUOTE ME

IDIOTS FOLLOWING A MANNERLESS STUPOR

TUEHHHH

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
@BLOODYSPERM, just delete the post bro let everybody rest.
I'm sick and tired of all these piffles. You can modify it, delete everything and replace it with a quotation mark or an emoji. And please don't try it again next time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Now I believe when stacyO said Redpill are for weaklings, the real weaklings showed themselves yesterday and more are still popping out.
cheesy

Rozcol, apart from the normal broke nature of this devoted redpillers, what else do you think they can offer a woman in any relationship??

grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE, I SEE BROTHERS TEARING THEMSELVES APART WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH DISPUTES IF Y'ALL CANT HANDLE DISPUTES BETWEEN MEN HOW DO YA EXPECT TO HANDLE THAT OF A WOMAN ( WHICH IS 10× WORSE ,LETS BE THE BIGGER MEN WE KNOW WE CAN BE ,LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShadowCracker(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
All these insults, and side comments are absolutely not necessary, it gives room for trolls.

You can even actually get your opinion across without insults.

I would be reporting posts of monikers that contains any sort of verbal abuse henceforth.

I won't allow this thread to go the way of Olosho beer parlor thread that has been sucessfully derailed by trolls.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShadowCracker(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
StacyO:

cheesy

Rozcol, apart from the normal broke nature of this devoted redpillers, what else do you think they can offer a woman in any relationship??

grin
Do you have any evidence to back this claim that redpillers are broke.

Where is the research data, where are the stats.

Morever, how is the financial status of redpillers relevant.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
StacyO:

cheesy

grin
YOU ARE JUST HAVING FUN RIGHT THE WHOLE THING IS SWEETING YOU grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
I want to ask a sincere question;

what is really ubunja's offence.

What did he actually did wrong?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAAAA HOUSE ,LISTEN Y'ALL EVERYONE KNOWS HOW A REAL ALPHA MALE ACTS LIKE THEY DONT NEED TO DEMAND RESPECT CLEARLY A VAST MAJORITY OF US HERE ARE NOT THAT WE STILL GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO ON OUR FRAME LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE,ENOUGH OF THE TROLLING,BACKBITING ,INSULTING LETS GET BACK TO WHY WE ARE HERE EVEN AS I SPEAK NEW MEMBER WHO NEED THE REDPILL ARE ARRIVING AND THIS IS NOT WAT WE WANT TO SHOW DEM LETS SHOW THEM THE AMAZING SIDE OF REDPILLERS AS IT WAS IN THE BEGGINING ,LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
@Ubunja, it's removed, abeg let's get back to status quo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
YOU ALL HEAR NOWWWWW UBUNJA LETS PUT THE MATTER TO REST AND PLEASE DO TRY TO IGNORE TROLLZ MOST OF THEM ARE JUST CATCHING CRUISE LETS GET BACK TO REDPILL TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE ,MONEY,WOMEN,SELF EVOLUTION LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
FROM NOW ON I EXPECT SENSIBLE WRITE-UP FROM THIS THREAD AND NOT MINDLESS INSULTING Y'ALL CAN DO BETTER

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
@ BLOODYSPERM, I've seen it, welldone.
Now, @ waywardpikin and neyohh, please as soon as you get this message, delete those quotes you posted or at least reference the real author properly if you wish to keep it. Please if you don't know how to quote from another thread, delete it.
Thank you.
Let's preserve sanity of this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
SOZINN:
@ BLOODYSPERM, I've seen it, welldone.
Now, @ waywardpikin and neyohh, please as soon as you get this message, delete those quotes you posted or at least reference the real author properly if you wish to keep it. Please if you don't know how to quote from another thread, delete it.
Thank you.
Let's preserve sanity of this thread.
PEACE AND SANITY AND A LOT OF REDPILL THATS WHAT THE THREAD SHOULD BE LIKE SAY NO TO TROLLZ AND DERAILERS THIS THREAD HAS BEEN THROUGH WORSE

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
I think we should take note of the monicker of these trolls and pay them what they deserve - silence.

To everyone here. Please go back to the base of TRP and foundation of becoming a high value man. If we lack character, we'd continue embarrassing the community.

aomine:
PEACE AND SANITY AND A LOT OF REDPILL THATS WHAT THE THREAD SHOULD BE LIKE SAY NO TO TROLLZ AND DERAILERS THIS THREAD HAS BEEN THROUGH WORSE

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
aomine:
YOU ARE JUST HAVING FUN RIGHT THE WHOLE THING IS SWEETING YOU grin
I thought we all agreed not to quote females, simps and mischievous individuals. undecided Why, bro?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 1:54am On Jun 02, 2021
APOLOGIES I WILL NEVER QUOTE THEM AGAIN

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cypress042(m), heartofcity12, Astrid4(m), 2special(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.