Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765024 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2021
KingGeorgey:
A civil Engineer’s hustle defect grin grin

u are still ugly with black skin.. next time try shave your hair..

[ can't believe a human in 20s got a lot of hair on his wrist ]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
WTF

That's a female moniker. They are here for the attention. Avoid mentioning them.

Same goes for lousy "simp" pillers who are confirmed male monikers here. They identify with the red pill but because they are still oestrogen-filled like feminine betas, you'll find them involved in typical girly, childish attention-seeking antics like making provocative insultive comments, creating multiple monikers just for the thrill of trolling, while the rest hide under the guise of being "extroverted" to involve themselves in issues that are, of no concern to them or issues they have no knowledge of. They should be treated simply as TROLLS and ignored rightfully.

Guys, online and offline, you'll always come across these types, male and females. Be smart to spot, understand them and use them to your advantage. If you can't, learn to simply ignore them.

KingGeorgey

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Silentgroper(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Y am i nt surprised rose(rozcol) is still unto martinez. Kikikikiki, is d affection too strong or she has got OCD on d niqqa or it's just basically d redpill at work. Though i like her energy. Even after begging d niqqa to slide into her dm or was it 4 her to slide into his dm. Well d niqqa refused her nd she had result to insults nd emotional blackmail saying he's nt a realman. Mehn i was glad i was on dat thread.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nuelyoyo(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
are you in Nigeria? If you are, how are the divorce laws there? Is it 50/50 like in the west, like in America?

In South Africa this side I don't think it's 50/50, I might be wrong because I haven't yet gone deep in researching this. But a prominent Dj (Black Coffee), who earns millions of rands is making his ex wife see flames in divorce court. She's been granted barely R50, 000 a month in spousal support from him. Which is peanuts. She claims she deserves more, but even other women are calling her out for her gold digging.

Then there's that ultra popular Jerusalem song artists, also from SA, who makes millions but is successfully refusing to give his babymama anything more than R2, 500 a month.

I'm curious, how the situation in Nigeria?
In Nigeria, the woman get thrown out without getting a pin. If there are children between them, the man can be sending money for upkeep, that is if he is a man that has conscience. If the divorce process goes through the courts, the judge can compel the man to give monthly stipend like 15000 Naira ($30) a month, and there won't be any sanction if the man defaults on paying the monthly upkeep.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Dear redpillers please you people should stop insulting me directly or indirectly because I didn't come here for trouble, it was luminouz and martinez(real name is Anderson) that somehow want to demonize my visiting here.Also sorry if my truth hurts you but I don't know how to keep shut with the truth. The only person I have problems with here is fattprince because of how he attacked my friend chi59(she sadly deactivated because of the bullying from fattprince)and never apologized to her,it was very bad and I'll only let go if he apologize to her. Let me not see any of you fighting here again else I'll come and say it as it is(truth) and let my haters stop telling people not to mention and quote me here as if I did something wrong. You can mention and quote me if you need any clarification. CaveAdullam I have forgiven you for blindly insulting me yesterday, you don't know the reason I'm here so keep up with your updates and make it in bits.I'll also like to commend Demzee for his boldness and Aomines free and friendly nature kudos.I'm still hanging around and I'll be watching over you people so behave yourselves. Lastly ubunja you still need to learn how to be civil and express your disappointment in a civilized manner.I have exams so let me go and prepare (I don't fail and have never failed). Remember I'm watching
I think I will just have to quote you because you are getting something's wrong and I will love to clarify things.
1. I didn't bully your friend chi59. I only told her the truth. I only told her to stop forcing herself to be perceived strong. Which isn't bad in itself but she was just going about it in the wrong way. She was unnecessarily getting aggressive, always defensive by attacking first.
2. It's not me who made her deactivate, unless she told you that herself. Because I was only catching cruise with her and I felt we were both having fun, it's all.
3. I'm never apologising to her. And if you really want me to you will have to up your game. All your rants, bant and abuse at me all this while is just funny to me or at worst a prick. I'm no feeling nothing girl. At the end of the day we leave here to go live in reality. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2021
Skepticus:
That's a female moniker. They are here for the attention. Avoid mentioning them.

Same goes for lousy "simp" pillers who are confirmed male monikers here. They identify with the red pill but because they are still oestrogen-filled like feminine betas, you'll find them involved in typical girly, childish attention-seeking antics like making provocative insultive comments, creating multiple monikers just for the thrill of trolling, while the rest hide under the guise of being "extroverted" to involve themselves in issues that are, of no concern to them or issues they have no knowledge of. They should be treated simply as TROLLS and ignored rightfully.

Guys, online and offline, you'll find these types. Be smart to spot, understand them and use them to your advantage. If you can't, learn to simply ignore them.

KingGeorgey
Hehe. Are you acknowledging KingGeorgey as the author of your write up? Lmao. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2021
^^^
Pun intended

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2021
Rozcol:
big prick and 2hours sex non stop because they believe it is the only thing they have to master to keep a woman under their toxic selves,these people are something else
But, how come they feel so special?

Is it cause of the flaccid prick or cause they have tasted sex from low self esteem girls they were able to manipulate??

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
Hehe. Are you acknowledging KingGeorgey as the author of your write up? Lmao. grin grin

I get the humour. KingGeorgey seems to be new here and I tagged him to get the memo not to lose focus and get distracted the few attention-seeking clowns here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2021
Skepticus:
I get the humour. KingGeorgey seems to be new here and I tagged him to get the memo not to lose focus and get distracted the few attention-seeking clowns here.
We all know. I was just messing with you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Men are getting wiser. Not all men will go MGTOW but men should at least choose wisely when you want a lifetime partner. And always prepare for the worst coz the future of marriage is bleak in the western world.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2021
fattprince:

I think I will just have to quote you because you are getting something's wrong and I will love to clarify things.
1. I didn't bully your friend chi59. I only told her the truth. I only told her to stop forcing herself to be perceived strong. Which isn't bad in itself but she was just going about it in the wrong way. She was unnecessarily getting aggressive, always defensive by attacking first.
2. It's not me who made her deactivate, unless she told you that herself. Because I was only catching cruise with her and I felt we were both having fun, it's all.
3. I'm never apologising to her. And if you really want me to you will have to up your game. All your rants, bant and abuse at me all this while is just funny to me or at worst a prick. I'm no feeling nothing girl. At the end of the day we leave here to go live in reality. Thank you.

You falling for the same old tricks. You don't have to explain yourself. A 'k' in time saves nine

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2021
nuelyoyo:

In Nigeria, the woman get thrown out without getting a pin. If there are children between them, the man can be sending money for upkeep, that is if he is a man that has conscience. If the divorce process goes through the courts, the judge can compel the man to give monthly stipend like 15000 Naira ($30) a month, and there won't be any sanction if the man defaults on paying the monthly upkeep.
oh okay. Then it would be nice if we stopped wasting time discussing the western 50:50 divorce process since it's hardly applicable where we are. I'm saying this to the snapshot above about the 50/50 divorce scenario as a leading cause of why Men are refusing marriage. Seems by and large it does not apply in Africa. Still I'm aware there is a lot of red pillers here who are based in the US etc.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2021
aomine:
YOU ARE JUST HAVING FUN RIGHT THE WHOLE THING IS SWEETING YOU grin
Imagine people that doesn't matter to the society hiding under the covers of bottled emotions.

I calmed down to wonder exactly how this would be beneficial to the society, what makes redpillers special? (Not like they're Bill Gate), even sex is just for a few minutes.

How come women are the center of the whole discussion? (It makes them obsessed, confused, loss of focus, embittered and definitely there would be sexual starvation)

Redpill doesn't teach. It only breeds misogynists and potential serial rapists.

Like blah blah blah
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2021
heartofcity12:
Men are getting wiser. Spread the pill, good one CR7. Not at men will go MGTOW but at least choose wisely when you want a lifetime partner.

Really, so Golddigger Rodriguez is the woman with a vision. grin grin grin
What's stopping him from getting married to her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2021
SOZINN:

I wonder ooh, maybe he is playing his cards.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2021
GregJo:

You falling for the same old tricks. You don't have to explain yourself. A 'k' in time saves nine
That's true sir. I need more work on me.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2021
SOZINN:

I don’t know about her. I just quoted with what I saw him write on the post.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2021
Emotionss:
How ironic that the Redpill thread is being destroyed by the Redpillers themselves. Old Redpillers for that matter.
Exactly what happens when everyone is "redpilled"

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2021
SOZINN:

If Ronaldo were to go broke today, I bet you that she will still have "vision" in his eyes. Lol

Vision my ass grin grin grin

Men and their silly illusions ehnn. Men chase things and because we chase things, we need to have illusions to keep the chase going. The main reason we tend to be idealistic and fall for simping. Women chase people, so they tend to drop illusions as they age and become red pilled realists.

At least, this one is better (slaps myself grin ) than the Russian model who cheated on him despite his wealth, fame, looks and sex appeal.

The quote might also be a trick to deceive the woke system.

SOZINN:

Make e try am na. Except say e neva learn from dat Olosho (Kate Mayorga) wey dey always show up (with the support of the gynocentric courts) for her portion of his cash anytime he signs a new contract. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneysoldier007(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2021
Being selfish is great, sometimes we have to be unselfish too but whenever we do it should be the ones that deserve it.

Some people don't understand Challenge is different from competition.

With Challenges, YOU STEP UP,

With competition, ITS A CONTEST.

I accept Challenges, I live and was born for that shit.

Shit happens but I never move backwards cos I believe my worse days are behind me and my best days are ahead of me.

Bitches fail to realize that niggas don't sweat it anymore. Once you act like an Ogbanje he frees you and allows another chick enjoy what was supposed to be yours.

Keep doing what you doing, if she likes you she'll come around.

The world needs to laugh more but tragically ain't no joy out there , so basically Bleep the world.

Please women who date women, is it easy for you guys too? let's know if we're facing the same shit.

The only time relationships are truly enjoyable to its fullest is when money is not a problem on both ends. Money only just makes it sweeter. I have no regards for women who are broke and seriously dating, please what are you using it to do?

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2021
RAGGA40:
I wonder ooh, maybe he is playing his cards.

In the world of football, Lionel Messi's relationship is the only one I hold in high regard, because he told the perfect tale about her being there for him when he had nothing. But that doesn't mean dissolution is unobtainable. As for the rest of them, make them no marry o. They are gold diggers, all of them. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2021
GregJo:

The biggest problems I have noticed with most men from my experience on this thread and outside of it is:

1. To ignore trolls. By trolls, I mean those who come in here deliberately to derail the discussions specific to these thread with their childish, immature issues/stories and attention-seeking male sluts trying hard to be noticed loud, lousy and annoying comments.

2. Sexual thirst that expressly validates women (The women don't even find them sexually appealing and attractive for the most part).

I can excuse the second (2.) as it is biological and a bit difficult. I'm more worried about the first (1.) when done by men. They are disturbing signs of emasculation. The good thing is that such pussified behaviours are easy to unlearn.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Do you have any evidence to back this claim that redpillers are broke.

Where is the research data, where are the stats.

Morever, how is the financial status of redpillers relevant.

It is oooo

You can't be broke, frustrated and sex starved at the same time.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2021
GregJo:
Fattprince doesn't have to explain himself or mention anyone, he owes no one an explanation. Even a "k" is unnecessary. How many times must we repeat it before people get?

WE DON'T MENTION FEMALES, SIMPS, AND MISCHIEVOUS FELLOWS HERE. DON'T EVEN GIVE THEM ANY ATTENTION OR MAKE THEM FEEL THEY ARE NOTICED. DON'T EVEN RESPOND TO THEM IN A SEPARATE POST. LEAVE THEM AS YOU SAW THEM; WHEN THEY ARE TIRED, THEY WILL LEAVE.

Don't even like or share their posts.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2021
SOZINN:
In the world of football, Lionel Messi's relationship is the only one I hold in high regard, because he told the perfect tale about her being there for him when he had nothing. But that doesn't mean dissolution is unobtainable. As for the rest of them, make them no marry o. They are gold diggers, all of them. grin
Na so. Messi and his wife were childhood acquaintances. When Messi was rising in the world of football and came back home to connect with family and friends, she dumped her boyfriend and went to be with Messi. I stand to be correct as I learnt this from various news sources. Look it up.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Skepticus:

The biggest problems I have noticed with most men from my experience on this thread and outside of it is:

1. To ignore trolls. By trolls, I mean those who come in here deliberately to derail the discussions specific to these thread with their childish, immature issues/stories and attention-seeking male sluts trying hard to be noticed loud, lousy and annoying comments.

2. Sexual thirst that expressly validates women (The women don't even find them sexually appealing and attractive for the most part).

I can excuse the second (2.) as it is biological and a bit difficult. I'm more worried about the first (1.) when done by men. They are disturbing signs of emasculation.

Common now, we should grant those with immature issues/stories, clemency and offer a helping hand if we can. What you refer to as immature might be minacious to them. Like you said before, "we are all at varying levels in this philosophy ".
Seeking counsel from those you deduce to be above you is a sapient move, don't you agree? grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
Fattprince doesn't have to explain himself or mention anyone, he owes no one an explanation. Even a "k" is unnecessary. How many times must we repeat it before people get?

WE DON'T MENTION FEMALES, SIMPS, AND MISCHIEVOUS FELLOWS HERE. DON'T EVEN GIVE THEM ANY ATTENTION OR MAKE THEM FEEL THEY ARE NOTICED. DON'T EVEN RESPOND TO THEM IN A SEPARATE POST. LEAVE THEM AS YOU SAW THEM; WHEN THEY ARE TIRED, THEY WILL LEAVE.

Don't even like or share their posts.
Got it captain. Will never repeat itself again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
Na so. Messi and his wife were childhood acquaintances. When Messi was rising in the world of football and came back home to connect with family and friends, she dumped her boyfriend and went to be with Messi. I stand to be correct as I learnt this from various news sources. Look it up.

I thought as much, I don't need to look anything up. How could she have been single all those years because she was "waiting for Messi to come back". It doesn't bear a resemblance to female disposition. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2021
SOZINN:

Common now, we should grant those with immature issues/stories, clemency and offer a helping hand if we can. What you refer to as immature might be minacious to them. Like you said before, "we are all at varying levels in this philosophy ".
Seeking counsel from those you deduce to be above you is a sapient move, don't you agree? grin

I know. Seeking counsel is a lot different from the problems I was referring to. There are guys who ask genuine questions to learn.

Bringing useless dramas started from other threads or private informations shared in DMs between betas and these ugly attention-seeking nairaland girl friends or whatever, to this great thread is immature and even disrespectful. Men who cater to them should know better.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShadowCracker(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

It is oooo

You can't be broke, frustrated and sex starved at the same time.
Many people are broke, frustrated and sex starved.

How is it relevant undecided, what relationship does this has do with the redpill.

Is there any research data to prove that being "broke, frustrated, and sex starved" is consequential of being a Redpiller.

Can I also say "all Christians are gullible for believing in Hebrew fairytales" using the same logic.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
fattprince:

That's true sir. I need more work on me.

It's all good man.

Remember You do not choose your future, your habits will.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trailblazer93 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.