Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749903 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolasola: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Peaceyw:
I’ve just come out of a relationship with a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder. It has been, by far, the most chaotic relationship I have ever had. I would like to share what I’ve learned about them so that other men can spot the signs of these abusive, controlling, bitches and AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! For the love of God, Stay the hell away from these types of woman. They are incredibly dangerous.

ENTRAPMENT
Borderlines have an uncanny ability to mirror the qualities and outlook of their victims. Meeting a borderline woman is a magical feeling. It is like living in a country where you can’t speak the language and then suddenly meeting the only other English speaker in existence. Your values, your experiences, your morals – as they come up you will find that she embodies them all, and this builds a trust that that will open you up and make you want to expose your deepest hopes and fears. She will of course mirror these too and this will only make you fall in love all the faster. The love that you will feel for this person will make any past love feel shallow. This person, or at least who they pretend to be, will feel like your soulmate. People with their own mental health concerns are the borderline’s favourite prey. This is in part because the victim’s are more receptive due to a lack of female attention or feelings of alienation, but also because the borderline’s self-loathing won’t allow them to measure themselves against someone who is healthy.

MANIPULATION
Pity is the weapon of the Borderline. They are riddled with pain and suffering. Their lives are chaotic and in shambles. Because you will see so much of yourself in their projected persona, you will want to help them. And because they are pretending to share your own outlook, you would expect them to have the same regard for you. But they will not. You will bend over backwards to meet the borderline’s demands, but it will never be remembered or appreciated. And if you expect consideration or support in return, they will let you down every time. They will sidestep any issues you may have, invent reasons to be upset that you would bring it up, and then blame you for their lack of compassion or the behaviour you have a problem with. Over time this will condition you. You won’t want to hurt this person, and their reaction to any criticism is so extreme, to the point of self harm or suicide attempts, that you are constantly treading on eggshells around them. It becomes impossible to set boundaries without been met with abuse and rage. But unlike a traditional abusive partner who uses physical or emotional violence to condition their victim, the borderline abuses themselves to cause guilt.

Another tactic the borderline will use against you is to provoke a reaction, then use that reaction to blackmail you in the future. If you are ever anything less than 100% understanding and compassionate regarding their hurtful behaviour, they will hold a grudge against you and use it to excuse their future actions, or bizarrely, the very thing that you are angry about in the first place. The initial reason for your anger will be forgotten, and if brought up it will be dismissed or outright or denied to have happened at all. In the mind of the borderline, they can do no wrong, because admitting they have would mean confronting their self-loathing and guilt. This behaviour is tolerated by the victim because despite how disgusting the borderline is acting, you have seen a better side of them and are waiting for to it re-emerge. That person who you fell so deeply in love with must be in there still, right? They have an illness and will be better once this long, dark, episode passes. If you could only be more understanding or helpful they will return to the state they were when you first met. But it’s a fools errand. That person was never real in the first place. The ugliness is what is real and that can be very hard to accept in someone you love.

WHY DO THEY DO IT?
Who gives a f~~~. They should be put on a list for the safety of the public. No matter their motives, they are predatory creatures who prey on vulnerability and destroy men for their own gratification. They are emotional vampires who only love to be loved, without a shred of empathy, honesty, fidelity or trust.

RED FLAGS
She tells you that she is borderline. (she’s telling you so she can excuse her behaviour later).
Her past doesn’t match up with the persona she is presenting to you.
She will have multiple children from different fathers.
She might have a cuckold ex who still lives with her.
She will tell you that she has been in multiple abusive relationships as the victim.
She may be under close scrutiny by the law or social services.
She will be very generous in the bedroom and sex is all about pleasing you.
She has no or few friends other than online contacts.
She has scars from self-harm or suicide attempts.

RED FLAGS
She tells you that she is borderline. Manslation: S~~~ test. Every woman qualifies as a “borderline.”
Her past doesn’t match up with the persona she is presenting to you. Manslation: This is EVERY woman. AWALT
She will have multiple children from different fathers. Manslation: Welcome to 2018. The Everest of female accomplishment — spreading her legs.
She might have a cuckold ex who still lives with her. Manslation: They all have 4-6 orbiters willing to give cash/prizes for access to magic vagina.
She will tell you that she has been in multiple abusive relationships as the victim. Manslation: It’s a woman’s highest aspiration to be seen as a victim.
She may be under close scrutiny by the law or social services. Manslation: See above — multiple children/fathers.
She will be very generous in the bedroom and sex is all about pleasing you. Manslation: This is temporary.
She has no or few friends other than online contacts. Manslation: They already KNOW she’s a c~~~ and avoid her.
She has scars from self-harm or suicide attempts. Manslation: These are attention getters — nothing more.

From MGTOW.COM
Thanks for this ... this is coming at the right time bro .... Just got off from this also ... a mere confrontation of a message on her phone led to me being termed demon maltreating her cus she’s pregnant .. she’s asking for space and all and I’m here feeling bad for the baby on the way ... keep thinking about it even broke my phone’s screen this morning ... I’ve always pictured ahealthy family... Now it’s all falling apart ... and this was an angel I knew some months ago ... I was a hard guy , this girl softened me with love and care ... I don’t want to be a bad dad, waters keep filling my eyes unconsciously... what will she tell the kid , won’t karma fight me for abandoning my kid and chasing good life ... what did I do wrong to have turned my angel into an overnight devil, I almost had accident trying to get her something to at least make her happy yesterday (she requested it) Am I wrong to have confronted her over the message , all these keep pondering my mind... I can’t even discuss this with anyone ... just confused...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Many people are broke, frustrated and sex starved.

How is it relevant undecided, what relationship does this has do with the redpill.

Is there any research data to prove that being "broke, frustrated, and sex starved" is consequential of being a Redpiller.

Can I also say "all Christians are gullible for believing in Hebrew fairytales" using the same logic.

I thought you were not going to give room for trolls

ShadowCracker:
All these insults, and side comments are absolutely not necessary, it gives room for trolls.

You can even actually get your opinion across without insults.

I would be reporting posts of monikers that contains any sort of verbal abuse henceforth.

I won't allow this thread to go the way of Olosho beer parlor thread that has been sucessfully derailed by trolls.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kolasola:
Thanks for this ... this is coming at the right time bro .... Just got off from this also ... a mere confrontation of a message on her phone led to me being termed demon maltreating her cus she’s pregnant .. she’s asking for space and all and I’m here feeling bad for the baby on the way ... keep thinking about it even broke my phone’s screen this morning ... I’ve always pictured ahealthy family... Now it’s all falling apart ... and this was an angel I knew some months ago ... I was a hard guy , this girl softened me with love and care ... I don’t want to be a bad dad, waters keep filling my eyes unconsciously... what will she tell the kid , won’t karma fight me for abandoning my kid and chasing good life ... what did I do wrong to have turned my angel into an overnight devil, I almost had accident trying to get her something to at least make her happy yesterday (she requested it) Am I wrong to have confronted her over the message , all these keep pondering my mind... I can’t even discuss this with anyone ... just confused...
@luminoz, emmaodet, ubunja, skepticus, Martinez39s come and help me answer this guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nuelyoyo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
oh okay. Then it would be nice if we stopped wasting time discussing the western 50:50 divorce process since it's hardly applicable where we are. I'm saying this to the snapshot above about the 50/50 divorce scenario as a leading cause of why Men are refusing marriage. Seems by and large it does not apply in Africa. Still I'm aware there is a lot of red pillers here who are based in the US etc.
The 50/50 scenario isn't the reason men are not marrying in Africa, though it's one of the major reason discouraging men from marrying in the western countries.

Bad economy, poverty, rising cost of living and maintaining a family is a major reason in Africa. Another reason (for those who have the money) is the need for freedom. Some guys don't want to be tied down all in the name of marriage. They just want to make money and enjoy thier lives. Some guys that get married did so due to pressure from family and society.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShadowCracker(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
GregJo:

I thought you were not going to give room for trolls

I have been seeing the narrative recently that Nairaland redpillers are "broke, frustrated, and sex starved".

I am just trying to know how such conclusions are drawn.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyetpel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
What do you say to the god of death? Not today.

What do you day to that your mind that is about to simp? Not today.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

How is it relevant undecided, what relationship does this has do with the redpill.

Is there any research data to prove that being "broke, frustrated, and sex starved" is consequential of being a Redpiller.

Can I also say "all Christians are gullible for believing in Hebrew fairytales" using the same logic.

**many people** definitely not having "women" as the ultimate center of discussion in their lives.

"Relationship"
It does have a very strong relationship cause once you don't have a vast knowledge on something but that to which you have been projected to think in a particular way, it can only lead to self destruction and exaltation.

"Research "
Yes
At least on nairaland. Every comment that fails to go the direction of this idealogy gets tagged a SIMPson theory.

Every male who comments sensibly to a post without being biased irrespective of gender gets tagged a simp.
Funny aspect is that this so called red puppets can't contribute anything meaningful to any post or topic.

I don't have to lecture on what that means. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Can you for goodness sake stop mentioning that hòe? We don't mention females, simps and mischievous individuals here. You have nothing to prove to her; it's not a must you win an argument. Chill. Ignore her asap.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShadowCracker(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
Can you for goodness sake mentioning that hòe? We don't mention females, simps and mischievous individuals here. You have nothing to prove to her; it's not a must you win an argument. Chill. Ignore her asap.
Ok noted.
I have her on auto-ignore henceforth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Ok noted.
I have her on auto-ignore henceforth.
Good.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
GregJo:

You falling for the same old tricks. You don't have to explain yourself. A 'k' in time saves nine

Damn that last sentence is my line, mudafucker!!! I fuqin invented that shiit bro. You plagiarized IT!! grin Next time, biko, reference me wink

But, just this once, you can use it!!! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
Can you for goodness sake mentioning that hòe? We don't mention females, simps and mischievous individuals here. You have nothing to prove to her; it's not a must you win an argument. Chill. Ignore her asap.

The fact that this needs to be repeated over and over again irks me to no end. What the fùck is wrong with some of you on here? Una no dey hear word? FÙCK!

Definitely, our respective online personas reflects the kind of people we are and how we are all leading our personal lives offline. A lot of us talk a good game but that's where it all ends - talk!

A good number of youngins in here are bonafide simps even though say na them dey propagate the redpill knowledge pass, most of all they know is theoretical.

At the sight of a fresh babe factory fitted with a tight, juicy pùssy, all the theoretical mumbo jumbo fly out the window. This I have seen.

Unbelievably pathetic.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Peaceyw:

@luminouz, emmaodet, ubunja, skepticus, Martinez39s come and help me answer this guy ooo

The dude is being manipulated as fuq. Emotionally and psychologically.
That girl is hiding some shiit in her DMs. To divert his attention, she used pregnancy and baby issues to emotionally trick him. And HE FELL when she asked for space and he started trembling. My number one rule is 'Never threaten me or gimme an Ultimatum' because the rebel in me will tell you to go to hell. But OP fell and now, he is her bitçh.

I'm having doubts if he is the owner of the pregnancy he is protecting and crying about sef.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

Damn that last sentence is my line, mudafucker!!! I fuqin invented that shiit bro. You plagiarized IT!! grin Next time, biko, reference me wink

Hahahahahahaha

I'm pretty sure I must also have contributed someway in making that last line come to being. Where is my Assistant Contributor credit Lumi?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
waywardpikin:

Hahahahahahaha

I'm pretty sure I must also have contributed someway in making that last line come to being. Where is my Assistant Contributor credit Lumi?

Cmon, Goan sit down jor grin

Wetin you contribute? cheesy

When I patent it, I go give you small change sha, as my nigga cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

Cmon, Goan sit down jor grin

Wetin you contribute? cheesy

When I patent it, I go give you small change sha, as my nigga cheesy

Make sure the change is not small o. I mean, apart from maybe you, no one knows how to drop a hot, spicy "K" the way I do bruv. Show some love lol.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
waywardpikin:

Make sure the change is not small o. I mean, apart from maybe you, no one knows how to drop a hot, spicy "K" the way I do bruv. Show some love lol.

Lmaooo

Your own 'K' get k-leg na... Mine na original, factory fitted something wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

The dude is being manipulated as fuq. Emotionally and psychologically.
That girl is hiding some shiit in her DMs. To divert his attention, she used pregnancy and baby issues to emotionally trick him. And HE FELL when she asked for space and he started trembling. My number one rule is 'Never threaten me or gimme an Ultimatum' because the rebel in me will tell you to go to hell. But OP fell and now, he is her bitçh.

I'm having doubts if he is the owner of the pregnancy he is protecting and crying about sef.

@Kolasola

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
I shall be back to address some people here.Still busy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE, DAMMN!!! MY NIGGA KOLASHOLA WHATS YOUR GRIND ,AS A MAN YOUR GRIND HAS TO COME FIRST NO MATTER WHAT , MY LIFE USED TO SUCK UNTIL I DISCOVERED THE GRIND, YES SHE IS PREGNANT BUT ARE YOU A MIDWIFE OR A MAN!!!! YOU HAVE DEGRADED YOUR PRESENSE BY BEING AROUND ALL THE TIME IF SHE REALLY NEEDS YOU LET HER BEG YOU FOR YOUR TIME ,BUT IN THE MEAN TIME FACE YOUR GRIND WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!! LETS FUCKINGGG GOOOOO

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kolasola:

Bro, if she asked for space, bro give her space. You are not sure a baby is yours until a DNA is confirmed.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Peaceyw:

@luminoz, emmaodet, ubunja, skepticus, Martinez39s come and help me answer this guy ooo
obviously the baby is not his. And as someone has already stated the drama is a diversion from this truth. He's the perfect Father figure the baby needed: caring, sensitive and reflective. Lol. These women eat guys like him for breakfast lunch supper.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

Talk to my lawyer - Demzee

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

But, how come they feel so special?

Is it cause of the flaccid prick or cause they have tasted sex from low self esteem girls they were able to manipulate??
There's nothing special about them dear,I can see through them,most of them are victims of heartbreak and emotional abuse.They are always intimidated by high value women, they are just confused and bitter.Just very few of them have qualities of a true redpiller,they are funny anyways and it's fun watching them wail over irrelevant issues concerning women
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
GregJo:

That hothead cheesy

You already lost the case na. He will abuse the judge and say 'TUEHHHH' and the judge will get pissed and award me like 1million dollars as compensation.

Try martinez39s. You have a small chance grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
PUT IN WORK DAY BY DAY THE SECRET TO SUCCESS IS HAVING PASSION FOR THE GRIND I PROMISE IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT,OH AS FOR KOLASHOLA YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO OF COURSE YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO DO IT WE CAN NOT COME AND LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
obviously the baby is not his. And as someone has already stated the drama is a diversion from this truth. He's the perfect Father figure the baby needed: caring, sensitive and reflective. Lol. These women eat guys like him for breakfast lunch supper.
cry It is what it is. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
. LIKE ITS ULTRA OBVIOUS THE WOMAN WONT TELL THE FATHER OF HER OWN CHILD TO GIVE HER SPACE grin grin grin BUT STILL GIVE HER THE SPACE IF IT DOESNT AFFECT HER THEN THAT GIRL IS YOUR'S WITH THE Y SILENT OF COURSE tongue

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
cry It is what it is. grin grin grin grin
IT IZZZZZZZ WHAT IT IZZZZZZ!!!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
GregJo:
*using my hanky to wipe away many spittles from Demzee's many "tuehhhh!"*

I have spoken with him. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
aomine:
. LIKE ITS ULTRA OBVIOUS THE WOMAN WONT TELL THE FATHER OF HER OWN CHILD TO GIVE HER SPACE grin grin grin BUT STILL GIVE HER THE SPACE IF IT DOESNT AFFECT HER THEN THAT GIRL IS YOUR'S WITH THE Y SILENT OF COURSE tongue
No "aomine in daaa house"? Hope no problem.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hardebaryor(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.