Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769524 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Momoney77:

Yes bro, asked you on that thread, but I thought you didn't respond becuase the thread is old and forgotten.
no thread is ever too old man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
heartofcity12:
TRP
Tannks for dis bro cool cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE,SEE I TOLD Y'ALL THIS THREAD WILL RECOVER AND GET BACK TO NORMAL NOW WE STRONGER THAN EVER grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
LMAO

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE,SEE I TOLD Y'ALL THIS THREAD WILL RECOVER AND GET BACK TO NORMAL NOW WE STRONGER THAN EVER grin grin
Of course, it was always going to go back to normal. Misunderstandings, quarrels, and arguments will come and go; it's one of the associated problems of having different individuals with different tastes, backgrounds, environments, moral/religious outlook and dispositions. No matter what, the thread will eventually move on.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
I thought I was the only one noticing this, especially that tik tok.

tik tok is a gate into the female mind. It's power is in that it's a safe space for women and they feel they can say whatever they want there. There's no social media app that will ever equal tik tok in terms of revealing the true female nature.

Problem is tik tok guzzles data like hell. And it's a heavy file that slows the phone down. My phone has an easier time with instagram than with tik tok.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
If only one could share videos on nairaland.
This thread would be so much fun.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
ubunja:
tik tok is a gate into the female mind. It's power is in that it's a safe space for women and they feel they can say whatever they want there. There's no social media app that will ever equal tik tok in terms of revealing the true female nature.

Problem is tik tok guzzles data like hell. And it's a heavy file that slows the phone down. My phone has an easier time with instagram than with tik tok.
Those who kept doubting that females love hot guys with a dark, demonic heart and mind were shocked when all the females on tik tok started unapologetically drooling at and gushing about the Menendez brothers en masse. grin It was a funny trend then. Tik tok opens you up to the female mind and red pill better than YouTube; in fact, it has greatly overtaken YouTube and made YouTube seem outdated.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
ubunja:

Try Tik Tok lite.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
When people say there is no sign of Gynocentrism in Nigeria and that it's only western societies that is experiencing it, that women's nature is not universal, that unicorns and Nawalts exists, I ask them to rethink, see these popular daytime program YOUR VIEW on TVC, the female panel spend a significant portion of their discussion in pushing the feminine imperative disguised as social issues affecting women's right and well-being, and what pains me about all these women is that they are all married ( albeit to Simps), they then push victimhood narratives looking for any media event to further these diabolical agenda, and they hide under the guise of being wives, respectable women, mothers and devout religious women concerned about the well-being of the nation but these feminists are after ensuring the sisterhood herd consensus prevails in these our reasonably strong patriachal fabric ( as our laws haven't been altered yet), women would always have each other backs regardless of the poor life decisions they make and it's negative effect, I'm so angry seeing these apparently traditional/ conservative women promoting and celebrating single mothers as strong women looking out for the well-being of their children out of wedlock instead of them to speak out against these stupidity and shame anything or anyone encouraging single motherhood as statistics show that fatherlessness is strongly correlated to children exhibiting degenerate acts like drug abuse, crime, gangsterism, etc, anyway women don't care about data and facts and are not bound to logic, ethics and honor like men, they are truely Innately Machiavellians , these was the most difficult pill to swallow as it shattered every last bluepilled illusion I had of them being innocent, sweet, angelic, pure vulnerable beings that are meant to be cared for and protected by Men and the govt, when I realized that no one even gives a Bleep about my well-being but society not just only care about women's well-being but also their self interest, it was then the truth dawned on me that I was a big fool, thanks to the redpill for rescuing me last year August during the lock down when I decided to just check out a redpill thread created by Dpsychologist , then I didn't have an account and the Simp in me wanted to proof these tenets wrong as I was conditioned to see anything in the interest of men's well-being as misogynistic, toxic, woman-hating and Redpillers as broke ,angry, bitter incels who are sex-starved and intimidated by the progress of women, these determination to show why my cherished white knight behavior of being a protector to women and pedestalizing them just for being women had to be justified made me to go through that trend to expose myself to these misogynist redpill dogma, Albeit it had the opposite effect of which I originally intended and then began the journey of my Emancipation till date

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
Those who kept doubting that females love hot guys with a dark, demonic heart and mind were shocked when all the females on tik tok started unapologetically drooling at and gushing about the Menendez brothers en masse. grin It was a funny trend then. Tik tok opens you up to the female mind and red pill better than YouTube; in fact, it has greatly overtaken YouTube and made YouTube seem outdated.

It's like, YouTube has dating coaches who are willing to share red pill knowledge and Tik Tok proves everything they say. Women expose themselves on Tik Tok.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nasa32nasa:
Hi
how are you,you are new and you keep typing hi on every thread, are you learning how to look for trouble? I can coach you on that
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abimloaded:
So there's this lady we have been dating or let me call it banging each other for 4 years now, it lasted this long not because the feeling was that seriously mutual but because I really "liked" her.

I started with the red pill idea with her and everything went on smoothly till late last year when I just decided to let my guard down because she was so committed and never really disappointed like I anticipated.

That decision was my greatest undoing, she became something else within the space of few months. Different sorts of attitudes simply because I was being a nice guy to her and showing the lover boy.

She started feeling too important, before this time, she knew I had little bucks in the account as I'm a bit financially stable to an extent. Different billing started coming up. At times, if it's something beneficial to me, I'd give in form of assistant and at times, I shun. She wouldn't stop, she wasn't getting the signs that I'm way too prudent about spending my money.

I decided to put a total END to anything relating to me spending or assisting because I discovered she finds it an herculean task to spend a dime on me. It's not like I'm so much expecting something from her but at times when I had to make some demands relating to finance (maybe she's going to the market and I needed her to help me get something while I refund when she comes back) her response would always be 'I don't have money'.

She was only interested in getting from me, not in anyway ready to spend her kobo.

Fast forward to this month, she needed 10k for an urgent thing (medical) , I brutely rejected the request to lend her that money but I reconsidered because of what the situation.

In her mind, it's one of those things I'd overlook and let go if she doesn't pay back on the agreed date.

Agreed date came she didn't surprise me by DECIDING NOT to talk about the money. I kept quiet. Waited for few more days so she wouldn't say I didn't give her more time or space.

Three days later, I asked and she was shocked I asked for it. She was somehow and felt down that I asked her for the money [I could read from her countenance that she wasn't expecting me to ask for it again]. She already thought I had left it like most would do. She'd pay tomorrow anywt...but Different attitudes started already though and she could feel it that I didn't give a fvck about her mood and different shows she's pulling up. Sorry face and all theatrics but I didn't bulge.

Manipulations everywhere from this people and sense of entitlement. grin grin
The babe really chop you on top your 'red pill'

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
damn heartofcity's post be giving me the chills as I reminisce,sanity at last #trp

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Always remember girls gushing over you doesn't mean they won't Bleep you up when the time comes,I see a lot newbies making these mistake,AWALT.never let your guard down.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
The redpill must be applied in all aspect of your life,don't make the mistake of thinking it's only for relationships.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
The redpill gives you in innate ability to detect bullshit from friends,family,businesses and life generally where other men would otherwise be blind.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
kings remember your happiness and worth is not tied to any woman,always remember

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wow this thread has been nothing short of spectacular. Special thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread. Its a shame the modern women are this vile but like someone on this thread said it is what it is. The road to the discovery of the red pill for me was daunting and annoying. I worked hard on my life not withstanding the emotional abuse with the occasional "A real man this and that" i learnt a lot of life lessons growing up and had time to watch the dynamics of marriage and the ruthless nature of women using my uncle marriage as a case study,i remember back in the days when i was a SIMPleton and i was used like a doormat by women but fast forward to this day, i rule,they follow and if they don't like it.They know the way to the door and its all thanks to the red pill. Keep up the good work guys. Hazard out.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
aomine:
YEYE DEY SMELL
IF NA ME I WILL PERSONALLY PIECES HER BODY WITH BULLETS LIKE DICED SUYA, FOR JUSTIFYING RAPE ACCUSATIONS.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Anyhow you choose to see this series of tweets I was engaged in, I strongly believe betasimps are major part of the reasons why we have a lot of low quality and entitled ladies today with no iota of respect for men.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpill

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Do not share your darkest insecurities to any woman even your wife , she may capitalize on it and use it against you now or in the future. Take it with you to your grave, females do the same. #trp

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Be equally vain and ruthless. Do not settle for less my G. #trp

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ohh your girl has male friend(s).. Don’t tolerate bullshit from her. The ball is in your court #trp

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Heartofcity12 be dishing them pills on a cold hard plate.

I love it!!! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
luminouz:
Heartofcity12 be dishing them pills on a cold hard plate.

I love it!!! cheesy

Thanks my homie

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is why you don’t stress yourself on any female, don’t pedestalize her. You’ll regret ever chasing her if you can actually visualize where she’s choking on another’s c.ock . Don’t chase her #trp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Swallow the pill and learn. Don’t waste your attention on trolls, uninterested and disrespectful women. You’re a king, act like one. #trp

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Manage your hard earned resources wisely and plan for the future. Redpill.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Have an abundance mindset at all time, care less about what she does, move to the next one and stay on your grind. #trp

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Davash222(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.