Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769859 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by The5DME(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
ubunja:
its the reason so many red pill memes have Future's face lol. that nigger has red pilled millions just by his exploits

nba youngboy also

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
heartofcity12:
Trending: They’re still on this conquest to find these rich husbands, they’re getting so desperate grin. Average men and low income earners are invisible to them at this point. They don’t even want to support any man anymore , they just want an ‘already made’ man, they don’t hide their hypergamous nature anymore, I’m glad social media expose them as they try to justify their hypergamous and gold digging tendencies. Is this where you pick from men? Women that only wait at the finishing line and not ready to be with you at your low times? Think twice when picking a wife in this generation.
But when you return the favor by asking their body counts or what they’re bringing to the table, they quickly label you a ‘sexist’

This shouldn’t be a news anymore because the redpill has already exposed them, they just keep reaffirming what the redpill preaches, trp has never been wrong about them.
SO MUCH FOR THIER FEMINISM AND EQUALITY grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
DONT BE A SIMP

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Momoney77: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
ubunja:
I agree women have met with terrible abuse at the hands of men over the centuries via extreme versions of Patriarchy, as you have listed at the top of your comment.

The system is meant to protect the weak, but now it's like the system is used by the weak to control and oppress the strong. Women are now revenging via the government, the laws and the police. But it won't end well.just ask the women of South Africa how their long list of rights earned them men's hatred and how that hatred is manifesting in Africa's highest level of women abuse and femicide. Women own the system but men own the streets..

Ubunja, can you just explain a bit on the bolded..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
ubunja:

guys forget Youtube, the game is now on instagram. thats where the deepest truths are now. together with tik tok. youtube has expired.
I thought I was the only one noticing this, especially that tik tok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN HAVE TIME TO BE FRIENDS WITH A GIRL

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
YEYE DEY SMELL

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Skepticus:

CaveAdullam, you misunderstand what the those taking a detour stand for.

To be MGTOW requires men from avoiding the institution of marriage backed by the state (court marriage) or cohabitation which the law recognizes as COMMON LAW UNION after certain number of years. It's never against having kids though some chose the path of not having kids for reasons unrelated to MGTOW.

At the moment, I'm on a "Child-Free group on Facebook where about 70% of its members are legally married but they all CHOSE not to have kids. For reasons of their choice, they chose not to play the reproduction game while there are a lot of MGTOW men with offsprings.

Of recent, in Nigeria, a lot of men i see around between 20 and 40 years of age are going that route without identifying it by that name. Some were forced into it (red pill 2.0) when they separated/divorced from their spouses and found great happiness in being alone either going monk or just having sex when it is comfortable.

You may need to study MGTOW more to understand what it is all about.

I'm still standing on this ground: single men are greater than married men!

Definitely, I know MGTOW have sects, but I'm simply refering to those willingly opting out of the game even though they can maneuver with different tactics and inwardly love to reproduce but not sure on how to go about it, or handle any corresponding problem after reproduction.

Willingly evading the game of reproduction because of the gynocentric law is not a cool deal at the tail end. Though the laws surrounding the marriage institution is very unhealthy for the male, however, he must devise various subterfuges to produce offsprings if he so desires.

Some do willingly opt out of the game because it's not a big deal for them, and do aim for things higher that will make children become an albatross, therefore they don't reproduce. But what baffles me concerning these people mostly is their love for pets---snakes, cats and dogs. I know the relationship between a man and his pet will not backfire on him no matter what happen as when compared to him and his kids. Since they love pets and even take care of them as little kids, why not procreate?(a high risk high reward strategy).

Anyway, at the end, everyone will do what best suits him/her and this is what all must do too putting into consideration the far end consequences of all actions.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Take note. This is also why you need to ignore any kind of female troll in your life, it’s so simple. #trp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
THIS SHIT IS NOT FUNNY MEN NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BE THERE FOR THIER FELLOW MEN

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
From the horse’s mouth. This is why white knights annoy me to stupor.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS BEEN SEEING OTHER MEN AND SLEEPING AROUND

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
heartofcity12:
From the horse’s mouth. This is why white knights annoy me to stupor.
THE BEST THING IS TO HOLD YOUR FRAME WITHOUT GIVING A DAMN WHAT PEOPLE THINK

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
TRP

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
ME GETTING HIGH ON HEARTOFCITY'S MEMES KEEP IT COMING GEE

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpill

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
AOMINE has always said this. #trp

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Take note my G. #trp

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
I hereby urge you to stop giving unnecessary attention to undeserving females. Don’t be a nairaland simp, don’t be among those guys.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
This shows how irresponsible they want to be. Be very picky if you’re gonna have to commit to any lady my G, don’t settle for less. #trp

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Be equally ruthless, scrutinize them the same way they do to you. #trp

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Momoney77:

Ubunja, can you just explain a bit on the bolded..
man did you ask me this same question some time ago? Someone asked me this and I meant to respond but I never quite got around to responding. Tell you what, give me an hour or two I'll respond. I'm on the road for now.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Avoid this types. #trp

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Know this and know peace. #trp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Momoney77: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
ubunja:
man did you ask me this same question some time ago? Someone asked me this and I meant to respond but I never quite got around to responding. Tell you what, give me an hour or two I'll respond. I'm on the road for now.

Yes bro, asked you on that thread, but I thought you didn't respond becuase the thread is old and forgotten.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpill is an awareness and self development, swallow these truths and keep soaring higher. How can you be disappointed or heartbroken by the females when you’re already prepared for it? and she’s not even among your top priorities grin . You should only be concerned about yourself and your goals, females are bonus .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Definitely, I know MGTOW have sects, but I'm simply refering to those willingly opting out of the game even though they can maneuver with different tactics and inwardly love to reproduce but not sure on how to go about it, or handle any corresponding problem after reproduction.

Willingly evading the game of reproduction because of the gynocentric law is not a cool deal at the tail end. Though the laws surrounding the marriage institution is very unhealthy for the male, however, he must devise various subterfuges to produce offsprings if he so desires.

Some do willingly opt out of the game because it's not a big deal for them, and do aim for things higher that will make children become an albatross, therefore they don't reproduce. But what baffles me concerning these people mostly is their love for pets---snakes, cats and dogs. I know the relationship between a man and his pet will not backfire on him no matter what happen as when compared to him and his kids. Since they love pets and even take care of them as little kids, why not procreate?(a high risk high reward strategy).

Anyway, at the end, everyone will do what best suits him/her and this is what all must do too putting into consideration the far end consequences of all actions.

Thanks.

Now, I get you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
heartofcity12:
Redpill is an awareness and self development, swallow these truths and keep soaring higher. How can you be disappointed or heartbroken by the females when you’re already prepared for it? and she’s not even among your top priorities grin . You should only be concerned about yourself and your goals, females are bonus .
FUNNY ENOUGH THEY LOVE IT WHEN YOU ARE BUSY WITH YOUR GRIND

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
aomine:
YEYE DEY SMELL

These mindless women don't know that these tweets are a blemish to feminism and what it stands for.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

For those in gynocentric societies, employing surrogate mothers is the only pragmatic method to continue their lineages. But then, what if it is proscribed.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
heartofcity12:

No. 5 : Appearance. wink

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
I do agree with angelfallz when it comes to not trusting women as allies (in fighting gynocentrism and feminism) or verbal sources of red pill knowledge. Knowing what we know as red pill men, and knowing how manipulative, deceitful, cunning, subtle, and cold the hearts of women can be when it comes to always pushing the female agenda, we just cannot trust any woman. I am not necessarily saying that all women are basically the same (I think they are) but you need to play safe whether or not you believe in unicorns (I don't). Men have to stop trusting women to care about men's issues and topple the toxic and brutal edifice called gynocentrism. Smart zebras cannot trust lions to care about any zebra's life.

• It's sad that men position themselves to be deceived easily by women. Because a woman says she hate feminism doesn't mean she hates feminism. Since when did we start ignoring the chameleon antics of women? A lot of smart women pose as traditional unicorns to lure unsuspecting men; a woman can maintain her chameleon act for up to 25 years or more if need be. It's all a matter of reputation.

• Some redpill men believe some women are not capable of introspection? Oh my goodness! All women are capable of introspection but they don't care about changing. Why should they change and be morally upright and ethical in the way they use men? If they did, they would compromise the benefits of gynocentrism, feminism and the benefits that comes with keeping men bluepilled (securing the bag and acquiring resources from men). So what is the need? What makes female nature all the more disappointing is that women know right from wrong but they still don't care since they are dominated by step self-centeredness and lack of sympathy when it comes to keeping men in the dark about female nature, using and discarding men, and supporting each other when no one is watching. This holds even when it is utterly unnecessary. Female nature takes no prisoners. Women understand themselves and they know that they are trash (from the ethical and moral perspective).

• To show you that women are aware of what they are doing to men, each time they want to hook a man, many of them come up with good behaviours and NAWALT talking points until after marriage or when they shit test you and see that you are willing to put up with their bullshit. Ask many Nigerian men, even ask western men where the marriage contract puts their balls in their wives' hands. Where did the act come from?

Never trust a woman. I just shake my head when I see manospheres and redpill groups permitting female attendants, why? What are they really expecting from these women? Even if you think they are genuine, does it make sense to trust people to fight against a system that benefits them? When women infiltrate redpill or MRA groups, they are not coming to aid you, their cardinal aim is to see how far we have gone in figuring them out and how they can use what we know to perpetuate the nawalt illusion and keep us in the dark. Beside, to befriend your enemies and feign sympathy for his/her troubles are effective and dangerous techniques that can destroy an enemy and keep them divided and confused. The females who claim to be allies usually recycle points that core redpillers discovered themselves but notice how they never add anything new to our knowledge base; it's all a facade.

We men need to wise up. Beware of the nawalt illusion, I don't believe in unicorns. When you start talking like a redpiller, the first thing women try to do is convince you that not all women are like that, why? They are trying to send you back to the plantation to search for a nawalt. Someone's hoe or toxic thorn in the flesh, present or past, is another person's nawalt somewhere else. The nawalt illusion is a big weak point of any redpill man. With this illusion, all a woman has to do to make you fall is present herself as a nawalt. When you believe a woman is a nawalt, you start making mistakes that simps and bluepillers make without knowing even if you think you have things under control and you have vetted her. Lol. Never underestimate the manipulative prowess, coldness and deceit of a woman. When it comes to the female agenda, even your mum will place your sisters and other women above you no matter what.

It doesn't matter her upbringing or culture, female nature is universal. It is not misogyny to have men-only spaces. Women can have their own spaces, why can't we? I leave us with this meme to ponder deeply.
A million likes, bro

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (2215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.