Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751170 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2021
I finally find the answers to the questions that baffle me thanks to the page and ubuja miseducations topics. I only live with my mum for 6 yrs. It was her choice she wasn't forced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
The more I learn about Redpill the more I realize how despicable,guttless, cheap,weakling stupid I am back then,if I'm a woman also I won't want to be with me ,I realize that I'm just a sissy slowpoke giving up his hopes and dreams for a pussy ,the more money , attention and time I give to my ex ,the more she despise and resent me ,and it's not her fault,but she couldn't help it because that's her nature

I just wish I had been a man instead of just a fucking sissy controlled by his dicks back then

I know come to a conclusion that SIMPING IS A
FATAL MENTALL DISORDER

And Redpill should be handled down from man to man from generation to generations

Men are just tools and ladders for woman to climb to the top and achieve their selfish aims and if it continues like this then more women and simps will keeps climbing to the top and our civilisation is going to be in jeopardy

As you can see In western gynocentric counties and even in Nigeria now ,all our leaders are either Beta simps or physcopath and it's getting more difficult for common man to breakthrough and make it in life without diabolic means and most average married men only gets overused Alpha widows that have almost hit there wall and are just settling down and on the long run might bring ruin and jeopardy to the man and she later dump him

Young guys have now realise they have to make it early in life in other to get the young good girls and not just alpha widows or unattractive woman and no empathy or respect whatsoever for a Young broke man,hence all youths are now fraudsters (Yahoo boys ) and young girl's always have their way exchanging pussy for money from different yahoo boys as ways of earning a living and there is no bit of morality in our society anymore

I know worries that is this the society whereby we will also raise our children,hence every young man should be Redpill aware because all the civilisation and technology we enjoy today are created by man and earlier the men at the top are not controlled by woman selfish interest the better

TRP IS GOLDEN

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Azurevermillion:
A MOTHER greatest pain is losing her child. Why can't it be her HUSBAND? AND WHY A MOTHER NOT A WOMAN. I just conclude that a woman only love her child after herself.

It's painful losing a child because raising a child is the only sacrificial thing a woman can do, an act that is close to that of men. It pains her because she now has a first hand experience of the emotional heartbreak a man feels when the woman he has sacrificed for leaves him for another man. It's not easy catering for a child in the womb for nine months and raising that child outside the womb especially when the father is not always around. Women attach emotional significance to their children because they've highly invested in them.

However, such emotional significance is another scheme used by women to siphon men. A man caters more for the woman that bears his child because he knows that if the mother is not sound, it will definitely takes a negative turn on his child, therefore, he both caters for mother and child, and even though the mother acts arrogantly, he still continue to linger with her because of his child.

Not that women are really emotional because of the investment they had staked on their children per say, but the fear that the channel used by them to pippette funds from their partner might suffer blockage. They're in constant vacillation because they don't know if their partners will abandon them, stop caring for them or choose another female. Pregnancy is a big deal for the woman. Failure to reproduce early or stillbirth or death of a child always affects her negatively.

The most mild kind of women are barren women, they're submissive and obedient to the core when they are still linked to their partners. However, women become nonchalant after they've secured one child or children in marriage. No wonder they are always complacent with house chores, grow big and fat and develop wide mouths progressively.

A woman will also opt for an abortion if the child will prove as her hinderance to her hedonism or if she arrives at an epiphany that reproducing their child will be a disadvantage to enable her anchor to men better than her baby's father. If her current partner is a big whale, she will definitely reproduce for him.

Women love their children; it is both sacrificially and conditionally.

Thanks.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
The more I learn about Redpill the more I realize how despicable,guttless, cheap,weakling stupid I am back then,if I'm a woman also I won't want to be with me ,I realize that I'm just a sissy slowpoke giving up his hopes and dreams for a pussy ,the more money , attention and time I give to my ex ,the more she despise and resent me ,and it's not her fault,but she couldn't help it because that's her nature

I just wish I had been a man instead of just a fucking sissy controlled by his dicks back then

I know come to a conclusion that SIMPING IS A
FATAL MENTALL DISORDER

TRP IS GOLDEN

This post is so funny to me. I don laugh tire. You are not alone man.

But your case is not the worst if you are less than 40 years of age. You can correct some things. I know some old men, like 55 to 65 who are just learning some of these things. I have witnessed them cry because of their experience. Of all the old relatives I have, the only ones that seem to be a bit calmer or still enjoying their lives are the polygamous ones. This can not be a coincidence.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2021
foreman:

This post is so funny to me. I don laugh tire. You are not alone man.

But your case is not the worst if you are less than 40 years of age. You can correct some things. I know some old men, like 55 to 65 who are just learning some of these things. I have witnessed them cry because of their experience. Of all the old relatives I have, the only ones that seem to be a bit calmer or still enjoying their lives are the polygamous ones. This can not be a coincidence.

i can relate to the polygamous one.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasrr55nasrr: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hf

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 155, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: if she has a male bestie please don't enter into a long term relationship with her. If you pay deaf ears to this and eventually marry her because of the fairy tales attitudes you see her displaying, just have it in mind that there's a 50/50 chance that you will unknowingly raised one of her bestie children as your own child.

Women never forget to pay in kind or cash to their besties.

Women are always debtors to their lovers or exes.

Authority: vet her properly. Don't enter war as an unprepared soldier. Be smart.
every guy must have a girl who calls him bestie. That's the only way guys will learn just how deceptive this bestie thing is. Until you have a woman giving you pussy on tap but who has her own man paying all her bills you won't really understand how dangerous for your own relationship that guy called a bestie is.

It's like with cheating. You never really know how deceptive and cold hearted women are, until you have a woman cheat with you and you see upclose her playing the man she claims to love for a fool. It really breaks you.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
WHICH WAY

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
THE GUYS WHO ARE MOST SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN ARE THE GUYS WHO STAY ON THE GRIND ALWAYS WOMEN WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THIER ATTENTION SUCH GUYS WILL BE TEXTED I CANT SLEEP BY HER WHEN SHE'S TEXTING OTHER DUDES GOODNIGHT grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
FREEDOM FOR MEN,WE WERE THE ENSLAVED ONE'S ALL THE WHILE

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
SHE SHOULD CARRY CLAY AND BUILD HIM HERSELF ODE undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
If only you all know what some women go through in the hands of men they love,its a world of check and balance.Only if women tell their stories and rant like you all do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Can I build muscles without eating meat?

pansophist

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Here's another dimension:

You insist you don't want to have s*x before marriage, and she has an active sexual life, don't you think she will question your decision and even sneak behind your back to cheat?

Now, you're demanding utmost chastity on her part as well as yours, but she calls you impotent for not wanting to bleep.

Now, roll back the curtains and think of the reverse. grin
You get the drift now!

Redpill is the deal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Do redpillers treat their moms well? i ask since she's a woman and we all know how you view women here.I wish someone will humbly answer this question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rozcol:
If only you all know what some women go through in the hands of men they love,its a world of check and balance.Only if women tell their stories and rant like you all do.

Now, we know that fact. But, have you asked about the men who went through sh*ts in the hands of these women?

Don't you think it's just karma being a b***h? grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

Now, we know that fact. But, have you asked about the men who went through sh*ts in the hands of these women?

Do you understand what karma is?I doubt.I'm talking about women who are breadwinners,women who shoulders all responsibilities in their homes,respect and love their husbands with their money,time and energy but gets maltreatment, rejection, unfaithfulness, zero love,abuse(physical, mental and emotional abuse) from their husbands.You all are selfish, women go through a lot too,I'm not ruling out the fact that there are bad women but you can never compare.Hardly will you see a man suffering under a woman but the reverse are everywhere, take headcount in your neighborhood and if you ain't economical with the truth,you'll agree with me.What women go through are the reasons why you love your mothers unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
I'm guessing you are new here,that moniker is a woman and as a rule here,we don't quote women or simps.

Isaacmacdon:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
I'm guessing you are new here,that moniker is a woman and as a rule here,we don't quote women or simps.

Good work redpillers watchman

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
MJBOLT:

My bad! grin
I'd ignore then!

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vecto:
Can I build muscles without eating meat?

pan.sophist

Pending Pansophist's reply, here are some things to keep in mind:

New muscles are built when current ones are destroyed. Lifting weights, or heavy objects in general, accelerates the process of destruction.

Once the current ones are destroyed, new ones take their place. And with the right diet, the new ones are bigger and stronger.

The right diet here will mostly depend on your goal for lifting weights - mass or aesthetics/definition- and body type.

That said, your diet must always contain some forms of protein. Not necessarily MEAT. Fish, beans, crayfish, eggs, etc will do just fine.

So the answer to your question is YES. You can build wonderful muscles without eating meat.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

My bad! grin I'd ignore then!
Check your balls then.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSE,REMEMBER WHEN IT COMES TO THE GRIND WORKING FOR SOMETHING YOU DONT CARE ABOUT IS STRESS BUT WORKING FOR SOMETHING YOU CARE ABOUT IS PASSION LOVE YOUR GRIND FORGET MONEY IT WILL COME AS YOU GRIND

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

we do not reply that idiot here bro. Any Monica with F attached to it or anyone trying to be a troll, we do not reply them. This gospel of TRP must be preached because the end is near and no gate of darkness shall hinder it.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
aomine:
FREEDOM FOR MEN,WE WERE THE ENSLAVED ONE'S ALL THE WHILE
legendary, Esther will remain blessed forever.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Theicecode(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
This fake bastard called Rozcöl should be ignored here forever

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Be more curious to find out wot you accidentally discover or notice about women that's are real identity the one that she is bringing on the table is Fake, what she said is nothing is everything
Women are good pretender
Don't Be Fooled.
#redpillpartriach

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Theicecode:
This fake bastard called Rozcöl should be ignored here forever
For those who are not aware of who the slùt is, note this:

Rozcöl = Zzör = Rözz = Warrgidańairala

Isaacmacdon, take note.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Martinez39s:

Isaacmacdon, take note.
A slut that you can't afford,check your balls Anderson, weak man

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Theicecode(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Martinez39s:

Isaacmacdon, take note.
No one should quote the useless thing here, let's follow the rules here.

Anyways, death to all simps. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
TheRollingStone:
Nairaland SIMP comment of the year..WTF
Simping is an understatement for this.

In fac,t I don't think this is real. Come on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (2208) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.