Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763400 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Today today like this, I just fùcked a work colleague. I am currently in her house preparing to go home. After the first round (and you know it rained today), she said:

"Sooooo... I guess we are official now."

My heart cut so I asked:

"Official as how?"

Na so we laugh the matter over, but deep down I know this girl wants my commitment and I'm not cut out for any relationship drama. I no gree do second round as I know say she go stress me cos her face change as I dodge the commitment talk.

I am currently in her bedroom sipping yoghurt while she is frying plantain in the kitchen. When I chop finish I go dey go house. The only money I spent in this endeavor is transport fare. We might even never fùck again as my specialty is avoiding drama, all I wanted to do is register as I've now fùcked three girls in my office on a pump and dump basis.

But the point is that these babes always bring one drama or the other and I no dey like long talk. On some other day I could decide to just pay for the sex to cut out my pretending to be nice, dominate and use that bìtxh and then kick her out.

This particular babe get money but I get my own money so wetin una wan talk?
Abeg no shout o may alfa meils no hear u o cheesy grin

Abeg manage dis one cheesy wink

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Qasak:

You female. You know you are unauthorized here right?
Where is it Indicated in my Monika that I'm female and who gave that authority?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
One thing I really hate in my life is stingy people though and I'm beginning to see most of y'all as that.

You carry your guys comot, buy drinks and peppersoup, spend reach 10k, nothing spoil.

Babe come your house, una run one or two, you offer her 3k or 5k as a good host to go home, that one is obviously frowned upon here.

You guys should just come out plain and say you are misogynists because what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Pathetic!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
I am 5ft 8 and by today’s standard that isn’t tall. I have no choice but to be a man of high value if I want to get girls of my choice. I know and understand this. What guys 6 ft above can get away with I mean slacking in life and still banging the hottest bitches I can’t get away with it. That’s the reality of life. So I am always on my purpose knowing what I know it’s hard for me to love any woman.
There is a rush that comes from meeting a girl a day and bleeping her that same day. (Non monetary exchange)

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
and how many women will give you 3k,5k for just visiting them or fvcking them,how many women willing take a guy out just to spend 10k without expecting something in return undecided you guys lost the argument because you couldn't prove your point and y'all are just grasping at straws here undecided

waywardpikin:
One thing I really hate in my life is stingy people though and I'm beginning to see most of y'all as that.

You carry your guys comot, buy drinks and peppersoup, spend reach 10k, nothing spoil.

Babe come your house, una run one or two, you offer her 3k or 5k as a good host to go home, that one is obviously frowned upon here.

You guys should just come out plain and say you are misogynists because what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Pathetic!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneysoldier007(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Born2winnx:
Moneysoldier007 I see you bro

You got a fan right here man... that your thread 9ja raw guy is lit man..

Hope I get your autograph someday cheesy

Lmao, I see you too my Gee.

I have just been silent enjoying the banter on this thread, I don laugh sotey I don tire. I understand everyone's perspective and point of view but at the end of the day let everyone do what works for him. Truth is everyone here should know when they're being stupid and when they're doing the right thing.

If after reading from page 1 to 500 and you still can't define who you are and what you want to make out of the redpill then you can never have sense in this life again.

WE MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Finally on a sweet chilling day, every real Gee on this thread we should have like some kind of get together on a cool spot and a nice location. We deserve it.

One love guys!.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Qasak:

we don't quote that Monica here. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Qasak:

Stop qoutin that attention seeking bitch'

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Well noted

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
DeusMagnus:
we don't quote that Monica here. Thank you
Well noted

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
I think I get what is going on with those guys, I listened to one young ma song recently and there was one line that moved me:
"We rich you broke, what you gonna say to us?"
Those guys think that since they have money, and they can spend it anytime they like, we broke niggas don't have any audacity to tell them what to do or how they spend their money. Make I no put mouth for the discussion, let me first make money, I dey come

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
and how many women will give you 3k,5k for just visiting them or fvcking them,how many women willing take a guy out just to spend 10k without expecting something in return undecided you guys lost the argument because you couldn't prove your point and y'all are just grasping at straws here undecided

Not here to win arguments Bob. My reality is very different from yours.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notateflonguy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
MJBOLT:

How is that supposed to be my issue. There's no one way to redpill... Some are here to play around and Bleep as many women they want and still improve on themselves. If I am buoyant financially the f*ck is my business if a bitch spends on me or she does not spend. Besides if truly you're working on yourself why on earth will you be bothered if a bitch spends on you or not??

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
So after reading the redpill and having sense not to rely on school but to have value to be relevant in the society, I've decided to learn skill. My mum is now telling to go see some Alhaji. I almost changed it for her. I'm just so tired of giving money to this so-called MOG while we are still struggling. Just meditate and make peace with nature them no wicked power can come over you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Notateflonguy:

How is that supposed to be my issue. There's no one way to redpill... Some are here to play around and Bleep as many women they want and still improve on themselves. If I am buoyant financially the f*ck is my business if a bitch spends on me or she does not spend. Besides if truly you're working on yourself why on earth will you be bothered if a bitch spends on you or not??

As in... see me see wahala o. The last two days have been really insightful.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2021

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
have we not seen financially buoyant men complain that their babes no dey spend for their head grin threads like that dey this forum or no be Nigerian men dey always complain say babes no dey buy them birthday gifts or how they are tired of boxers and singlets every Valentine's day.

Let's not deceive ourselves,if you are on this thread then you actually give a fvck, financial buoyancy or not and if you want to pay for sex then do it but nobody should claim it's part of the redpilll, it's a simping move that creates entitlement in women.

Notateflonguy:

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
have we not seen financially buoyant men complain that their babes no dey spend for their head grin threads like that dey this forum or no be Nigerian men dey always complain say babes no dey buy them birthday gifts or how they are tired of boxers and singlets every Valentine's day.

Let's not deceive ourselves,if you are on this thread then you actually give a fvck, financial buoyancy or not and if you want to pay for sex then do it but nobody should claim it's part of the redpilll, it's a simping move that creates entitlement in women.

Gbam. It is what it is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notateflonguy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
MJBOLT:

Don't misquote me.. You never heard me mention paying for sex or shits.. I'm not a type that imposes how things should be done.. Everyone has their reason for whatsoever shit they do.. When i mentioned the aspect of being buoyant financially I never said spending on your woman.. Being financially okay for yourself, being able to do things for yourself was what i meant... Why on earth should I be bothered if the girl I'm banging spends on me or not.. Not that we're into anything serious. Just like I said we are all in this space for different reasons.. I just don't see any reason I should be concerned if a bitch spends on me or not. There are other better things to think of and be worried about in this life

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
caveat!!! There will be some girl that would hate alpha red pill male because they don’t have control over them. In this case it’s a foundational issue maybe their mother controlled their father and that’s what the are used to and there word can’t related otherwise. Those girls I avoid. Na who submit I Dey follow. The plan is to clean up our act well enough to attract a 9/10 and above.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
MJBOLT:

lol meanwhile I'm over here about to become a male prostitute myself. If I just get my body to where I want it to be then I'm set. My stroke game ain't bad and my dick decent enough. I know these women will pay if I play my cards right.

Or else I'll have to manage women who sell sex. Either way there's too much money in prostitution either being a prostitute or managing one. Too many women looking for good sex since most men can't fvck and too many simps willing to pay for sex. It's gonna be crazy.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
smiley cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Low value man,are you indirectly referring to me?short man I'm coming back for your head.I shall be back
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
What about paying for nude pictures and videos. If it's chicken change to me, would you consider it simping? Just asking

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
SOZINN:
What about paying for nude pictures and videos. If it's chicken change to me, would you consider it simping? Just asking
give that money to me and I'll teach you how to get those things free from women. Since you're all so eager to part with your cash...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Yet another failed logic and analogy. The drinks and peppersoup, can they be gotten for free without paying for them or the sellers bearing the cost for you not to pay? NO! Something is wrong somewhere if you can get the same exact drinks and peppersoup for free at that same spot yet you are paying 10k for it.

Can puśsy be gotten for free? YES! Free pùssy without any stress and manipulation can be gotten for free and have been gotten regularly, in that way, by others for free yet some guys choose to pay despite knowing the redpill. This shouldn't be hard for you who has said that you get tons of puśsies and women have begged you for sex and said that you can swear that you have gotten pusśy more than most of us here (as if it counters the logic of my case and that of others). It's okay if you want to pay, but why twist the red pill to suit such behaviour?

By the way, why do you hate stingy people? Is it a crime to be stingy? Is it not their money? By the way, no one is telling you to be stingy.

Pathetic!
Has it really come to this? That you now call us misogynists simply because we just gave sound and cogent reasons, which no one has countered, why we don't support paying for sex? How is this different from women's behaviour of calling we redpillers or other men misogynists, bitter, poor, ugly etc when we say things they disagree with or don't like? Redpillers that they have never met in person. You are doing this on top an analogy that can be easily deconstructed by a primary six pupil as I just did. SMH. Ubunja has repeatedly and openly shunned misogyny and he has written miseducations for both male and female, yet he finds it laughable that payment be made for sex. Will you also call Ubunja a misogynist too? I believe that after 500+ pages of this thread, you can do better.

Rather than focus on the logic and soundness of the issue, or even admit that you have no means to back up your position (which is not a crime), you allowed your need to be right overwhelm you and you acted emotionally. Will heaven fall if you admit that you like paying for sex once in a while even though it makes no sense and it is not redpilled? No one here will arrest you. In fact, the ability to concede flaws in your position gives you more respect.

waywardpikin:
Lol @ Grammy. He thinks it's by coming here typing his essays everyday. Leave your house and see what's out there!
This shot at caveadullam is so so low. Are you trying to disparage his contribution? Who told you he thinks it's by coming here to type his essays? Who told you he hasn't left his house and seen what's out there? Do you know him in person? You said all these about someone you haven't met in person because he didn't agree with paying for sex? This is too low, bro. Hòes and bitçhes say all sorts of things about us for being redpilled even though they haven't met us in person, yet you are doing the same to caveadullam. This behaviour is not of someone logical; it's emotional. Not only to caveadullam, you have did this in one other post.

=========
We are all redpillers, we are different individuals. Disagreements are bound to happen. That doesn't mean you see any counter argument or contrary opinion as an attack, and we shouldn't let our arguments and disagreements be taken too personally that we develope critical attitude towards each other. We discuss and argue here not for bragging rights but to come to a better understanding and conclusion for all our benefit; iron sharpens iron. Either your case can be defended or not. Simple.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Would dwayne Johnson, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Di Carpio ever pay for s*x?
Especially Brad.

Think about it.
Not to mention basketballers like LeBron James, etc.

Omo, if your normal disposition is to part cash just to get under her pants, then you have a problem.

That's nowhere near redpill. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Yet another failed logic and analogy. The drinks and peppersoup, can they be gotten for free without paying for them or the sellers bearing the cost for you not to pay? NO! Something is wrong somewhere if you can get the same exact drinks and peppersoup for free yet you are paying 10k for it.

Can puśsy be gotten for free? YES! Free pùssy without any stress and manipulation can be gotten for free and have been gotten regularly, in that way, by others for free yet some guys choose to pay despite knowing the redpill. This shouldn't be hard for you who has said that you get tons of puśsies and women have begged you for sex and said that you can swear that you have gotten pusśy more than most of us here (as if it counters the logic of my case and that of others). It's okay if you want to pay, but why twist the red pill to suit such behaviour?

By the way, why do you hate stingy people? Is it a crime to be stingy? Is it not their money? By the way, no one is telling you to be stingy.

Has it really come to this? That you now call us misogynists simply because we just gave sound and cogent reasons, which no one has countered, why we don't support paying for sex? How is this different from women's behaviour of calling we redpillers or other men misogynists, bitter, poor, ugly etc when we say things they disagree with or don't like? Redpillers that they have never met in person. You are doing this on top an analogy that can be easily deconstructed by a primary six pupil as I just did. SMH. Ubunja has repeatedly and openly shunned misogyny and he has written miseducations for both male and female, yet he finds it laughable that payment be made for sex. Will you also call Ubunja a misogynist too? I believe that after 500+ pages of this thread, you can do better.

Rather than focus on the logic and soundness of the issue, or even admit that you have no means to back up your position (which is not a crime), you allowed your need to be right overwhelm you and you acted emotionally. Will heaven fall if you admit that you like paying for sex once in a while even though it makes no sense and it is not redpilled? No one here will arrest you. In fact, the ability to concede flaws in your position gives you more respect.

This shot at caveadullam is so so low. Are you trying to disparage his contribution? Who told you he thinks it's by coming here to type his essays? Who told you he hasn't left his house and seen what's out there? Do you know him in person? You said all these about someone you haven't met in person because he didn't agree with paying for sex? This is too low, bro. Hòes and bitçhes say all sorts of things about us for being redpilled even though they haven't met us in person, yet you are doing the same to caveadullam. This behaviour is not of someone logical; it's emotional. Not only to caveadullam, you have did this in one other post.

=========
We are all redpillers, we are different individuals. Disagreements are bound to happen. That doesn't mean you see any counter argument or contrary opinion as an attack, and we shouldn't let our arguments and disagreements be taken too personally that we develope critical attitude towards each other. We discuss and argue here not for bragging rights but to come to a better understanding and conclusion for all our benefit; iron sharpens iron. Either your case can be defended or not. Simple.

K

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
ubunja:
lol meanwhile I'm over here about to become a male prostitute myself. If I just get my body to where I want it to be then I'm set. My stroke game ain't bad and my dick decent enough. I know these women will pay if I play my cards right.

Or else I'll have to manage women who sell sex. Either way there's too much money in prostitution either being a prostitute or managing one. Too many women looking for good sex since most men can't fvck and too many simps willing to pay for sex. It's gonna be crazy.

Now I don’t even thinking it has to do with body or something. A friend of mine collect money from many girls he’s fucking. He has no body or model look, heck he’s even short.
He just know how to get into bitches head and he knows how to make them laugh.
He’s the reason I believe these bitches are like game console. If you know how to play it, you would always win.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Would dwayne Johnson, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Di Carpio ever pay for s*x?
Especially Brad.

Think about it.
Not to mention basketballers like LeBron James, etc.

Omo, if your normal disposition is to part cash just to get under her pants, then you have a problem.

That's nowhere near redpill. angry
Honestly speaking, there are many celebrities (actors, rappers, etc.) that pay huge money for sex. Not all celebrities are redpillers; many are simps with no self-control that's why many have babymamas scattered everywhere draining them with child support.

That being said, there is nothing redpilled about paying for sex. However, if a redpiller walked up to me and said that he knows it's not redpilled to pay for sex, but he wants to anyway and nothing will change that, I will have no problem with it since it's his money. I may give him advice and furnish him with my perspective, but he will still do what he wants in peace. But when he starts claiming or insinuating that his behaviour is redpilled, that those who don't agree with him don't have practical experience and are misogynists and pained individuals, make baseless and ridiculous statements about my personality and life (and that of others that agree with me), problem arises.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSE,THE PROBLEM IZZ URGENT KONJI THAT BE WHY NIGGAZ PAY FOR SEX grin grin BUT IF YOU CAN KONTROL KONJI YOU WILL SPOT opportunities WHERE YOU CAN FUCKZZ WITHOUT PAYING grin AOMINE HAS SPOKEN grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emmylay12, Pukkalolo, losprince(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.