Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752176 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Then I saw someone saying that Brad Pitt, Dwayne Johnson and co. don't pay for sex. You dey stay the same house with them? Jokers!

You think it's every lady that throws themselves at them that they will fùck? Awoof dey run belle. The more successful you are the more you are hesitant to go sticking your dìck in every available pùssy unless you no get brain.

Go and ask R.Kelly. Shebi he just comot prison?

Apparently most of una no get brain because if you guys have had just half of the opportunities I've had most of you will go haywire.

I will repeat: FEMALE ATTRACTION IS NOTHING!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Apparently I'm spending the night here with my colleague because it rained and I don't want to battle with traffic. I am what a lot of you will never be. I fùck for free and I spend money when I want to. The main thing that is doing a lot of you is hive/herd mentality. A lot of you can't think for yourselves. You read books and texts, no deep understanding, and then you regurgitate regurgitate regurgitate. When someone comes with something different that doesn't align with your preset beliefs, your brain can't process the new data.

Call it bragging but I am also ripped, like really physically fit. Lemme not even talk about moneysoldier007 and his scary obsession with gyming.

I have said this before, I have had a lady that was so obsessed with getting married with the broke version of me. Her family was willing to foot the whole thing, gimme a baby boy lifestyle for life. Na me run. Isn't that what some of you are actively looking for on here?

I appreciate what someone said here. GIVING IS MANLY!!!

Now, before some dimwit quotes me out of context to twist my words or drag me into a pointless back and forth, everyone ought to know by now that moderation is key.

XOXO.
Omen bro e hard for some people to understand the whole concept...as a man some times u just want to be generous..it's nothing, you're made already.i stand firmly with u

Let every body just agree to disagree so that we will rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
oyetpel:

Guess you live with those celebs then, for you to know that they don't pay for sex.
It's not about paying for sex, but as a man if you are fúçking a lady on a regular, nothing bad in putting cash in her hands sometimes. It's Manly.
Wow....What a definition of "Manliness" ....
It is well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Una too dey drag matter for this thread. You want to spend money to get laid, it is your choice. [b]But the sex i have really enjoyed are those based on pure sexual attraction without money involved.[/b]The creaming, squirting and all make the activity so mad. I can't remember when last i paid for sex.

There are different perspectives to this topic, I made an effort to hit it from this angle yesterday. In the past, I stumbled on a message that was shared by a feminist who attempted to start a witless campaign. She was a former call girl, who made so much money before she ploughed it into financial schemes and changed her occupation. According to her, being a sex worker felt like rape, not really ravishment but more like consensual rape.

Which made me ask myself, do hookers enjoy sex with their customers? Or are they just coercing their bodies into copulation because of a cheque. Also I've read stories about guys who walked out on them because they were not savouring the moment. The reluctance in their attitude was a turn off, some men care, others do not. But I like my woman to enjoy it as much as I do.

The bolded is without doubt the most enjoyable type of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:
Then I saw someone saying that Brad Pitt, Dwayne Johnson and co. don't pay for sex. You dey stay the same house with them? Jokers!

You think it's every lady that throws themselves at them that they will fùck? Awoof dey run belle. The more successful you are the more you are hesitant to go sticking your dìck in every available pùssy unless you no get brain.

Go and ask R.Kelly. Shebi he just comot prison?

Apparently most of una no get brain because if you guys have had just half of the opportunities I've had most of you will go haywire.

I will repeat: FEMALE ATTRACTION IS NOTHING!

The female from your work place you fûcked this evening was attracted to you. grin She was even hoping you would make it official. LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
SOZINN:

The female from your work place you fûcked this evening was attracted to you. grin She was even hoping you would make it official. LMAO grin

Yup. She's here right now. I have been on both sides of the divide. So don't try to paint one as better over the other, that's my point. Bottomline is that I get what I want when I want it.

Of course, if it feels like faboo to you I'd understand. I really don't know what your life looks like. A lot of people judge things from their own immediate situation.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Zabiboy:

It is well

Some people are willing to tie masculinity to this nonsense.
Oh lord. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Yup. She's here right now. I have been on both sides of the divide. So don't try to paint one as better over the other, that's my point. Bottomline is that I get what I want when I want it.

But you said female attraction is nothing but female attraction is the reason she is there.
That's my point.
Just use that your big gbòla to give her the best experience. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
SOZINN:

But you said female attraction is nothing but female attraction is the reason she is there.
That's my point.
Just use that your big gbòla to give her the best experience. grin

And you guys should stop being so bitter, it's a turn off. Stop with the herd mentality. Think for yourselves. Process your own thoughts. Na wa!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Would dwayne Johnson, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Di Carpio ever pay for s*x?
Especially Brad.

Think about it.
Not to mention basketballers like LeBron James, etc.

Omo, if your normal disposition is to part cash just to get under her pants, then you have a problem.

That's nowhere near redpill. angry
Can everybody b dwayne Johnson undecided undecided

Let me give u an instance what do u say abt guys that are not good looking and small in stature. Me and u knw gels ain't attracted to dis kind of guys, or do u tink redpill would make guys like this to get women without taking their cash lmfao grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

Let me give u an instance what do u say abt guys that are not good looking and small in stature. Me and u knw gels ain't attracted to dis kind of guys, or do u tink redpill would make guys like this to get women without taking their cash lmfao grin grin cheesy

Maybe focus on yourself first, Konji cannot kill. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
SOZINN:

Maybe focus on yourself first, Konji cannot kill. grin
Lolz i know na just gave an example. But abeg ah no shot o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Lolz i know na just gave an example. But abeg ah no shot o grin grin grin

With the help of the red pill they will work up their SMV and women will want to fûck them. grin
For free. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:
Apparently I'm spending the night here with my colleague because it rained and I don't want to battle with traffic.
An info that's not necessary.

I am what a lot of you will never be.
Good for you. Clap for yourself, and more grease to your elbow. I guess this makes paying for sex logical and part of the red pill. All of us here won't be like Jeff Bezos, hence no biggie marrying in Western societies and risking a divorce if we can afford it. SMH.

I fùck for free and I spend money when I want to.
Sure. Thumbs up! It's nothing to be held against you; do as you like but don't project paying for sex on the red pill and try to make it logical. I don't know why this keeps flying over your head.

The main thing that is doing a lot of you is hive/herd mentality.
There is no hive mind here on the issue discussed about paying for sex; don't suddenly try to paint everyone as zombies that can't think for themselves. All we simply had are two groups: those that supported your position and those that didn't. What about that is herd mentality? Don't be butt hurt at opposing arguments. You are too big for that.

A lot of you can't think for yourselves. You read books and texts, no deep understanding, and then you regurgitate regurgitate regurgitate. When someone comes with something different that doesn't align with your preset beliefs, your brain can't process the new data.
This is an assumption and strawman at best. Because some people didn't agree with you for good reasons they are now people who can't think for yourself and have no deep understanding but regurgitate and regurgitate? How do you know this? Funny enough, the logic I was spitting here didn't come from any book or video, I evolved it myself. It's something any body can sit down and think up. I am sure Ubunja who doesn't agree with you for his own reasons has no deep understanding, can't think for himself and keeps regurgitating and regurgitating. SMH.

Who says we can't change our minds? When I and others presented our case on why we don't pay for sex and how it is not logical or red pill, you and that other guy kept replying with nothing short of "I can do whatever I want, it's not big deal, I am still an OG. I get free pusśy but sometimes I still pay because [insert something unreasonable]", you kept validating yourselves with those that agree with you and patting yourselves on the back. These are not logic and they prove nothing. Is a new perspective based something like these suppose to make a sane person change his mind? I won't even talk about your assumptions and silly insinuations about the personalities and life of those who disagree with you.

Call it bragging but I am also ripped, like really physically fit. Lemme not even talk about moneysoldier007 and his scary obsession with gyming.
Worthless information that no one asked. Anyway, clap for yourself. I guess this proves that paying for sex is logical and part of the red pill. You try. SMH.

I have said this before, I have had a lady that was so obsessed with getting married with the broke version of me. Her family was willing to foot the whole thing, gimme a baby boy lifestyle for life. Na me run. Isn't that what some of you are actively looking for on here?
Even if all the women in Africa and Europe are begging you for sex and willing to do more than you wrote for free, it still doesn't prove paying for sex is logical and part of the red pill. You bragging is quite misplaced.

I appreciate what someone said here. GIVING IS MANLY!!!
GIVING IS MANLY, therefore pay for pùssy? ❌❌❌❌ Simps do a lot of giving, I can assure you, so I guess they are manly. SMH.

Now, before some dimwit quotes me out of context to twist my words or drag me into a pointless back and forth, everyone ought to know by now that moderation is key.
No one is talking about moderation or the amount you pay. It's simple: is paying for sex part of the red pill? Yes or no? Is it logical? Yes or no?

If you want to still pay, fine.

XOXO.
"Cheers to those who can change their minds when presented with information that contradicts their beliefs."

Lol. How it works is that when presented with information that is backed up with logic and evidence and you change your mind, then cheers to you. grin It's not everything you present people with that should make them change their mind. Lastly, something you can back up with irrefutable and certain logic is not merely a belief. wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
An info that's not necessary.

Good for you. Clap for yourself, and more grease to your elbow. I guess this makes paying for sex logical and part of the red pill. All of us here won't be like Jeff Bezos, hence no biggie marrying in Western societies and risking a divorce if we can afford it. SMH.

Sure. Thumbs up! It's nothing to be held against you; do as you like but don't project paying for sex on the red pill and try to make it logical. I don't know why this keeps flying over your head.

There is no hive mind here on the issue discussed about paying for sex; don't suddenly try to paint everyone as zombies that can't think for themselves. All we simply had are two groups: those that supported your position and those that don't. What about that is herd mentality? Don't be butt hurt at opposing arguments. You are too big for that.

This is an assumption and strawman at best. Because some people didn't agree with you for good reasons they are now people who can't think for yourself and have no deep understanding but regurgitate and regurgitate? How do you know this? Funny enough, the logic I was spitting here didn't come from any book or video, I evolved it myself. It's something any body can sit down and think up. I am sure Ubunja who doesn't agree with you for his own reasons has no deep understanding, can't think for himself and keeps regurgitating and regurgitating. SMH.

Who says we can't change our minds? When I and others presented our case on why we don't pay for sex and how it is not logical or red pill, you and that other guy kept replying with nothing short of "I can do whatever I want, it's not big deal, I am still an OG. I get free pusśy but sometimes I still pay because [insert something unreasonable]", you kept validating yourselves with those that agree with you and patting yourselves on the back. These are not logic and they prove nothing. Is a new perspective based something like these suppose to make a sane person change his mind? I won't even talk about your assumptions and silly insinuations about the personalities and life of those who disagree with you.

Worthless information that no one asked. Anyway, clap for yourself. I guess this proves that paying for sex is logical and part of the red pill. You try. SMH.

Even if all the women in Africa and Europe are begging you for sex and willing to do more than you wrote for free, it still doesn't prove paying for sex is logical and part of the red pill. You bragging is quite misplaced.

GIVING IS MANLY, therefore pay for pùssy? ❌❌❌❌ Simps do a lot of giving, I can assure you, so I guess they are manly. SMH.

No one is talking about moderation or the amount you pay. It's simple: is paying for sex part of the red pill? Yes or no? Is it logical? Yes or no?

If you want to pay, fine.

"Cheers to those who can change their minds when presented with information that contradicts their beliefs."

Lol. How it works is that when presented with information that is backed up with logic and evidence and you change your mind, then cheers to you. grin It's not every thing you present people with that should make them change their mind. Lastly, something you can back up with irrefutable and certain logic is not merely a belief. wink

K

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mandela27:
Omen bro e hard for some people to understand the whole concept...as a man some times u just want to be generous..it's nothing, you're made already.i stand firmly with u

Let every body just agree to disagree so that we will rest
All of a sudden, you are now calling it generosity. Why wasn't this said before? Generosity my foot.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Zabiboy:

It is well
I just had to shake my head. It's funny how people's IQ points seemingly drop when they throw away logic and dwell on emotions.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

And you guys should stop being so bitter, it's a turn off. Stop with the herd mentality. Think for yourselves. Process your own thoughts. Na wa!

I can bet my balls that you enjoy attraction more.
Attraction is the sweetest.
She will hold you tight. grin
Stop lying, stop trying to fight it.
Attraction is the best. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
SOZINN:

With the help of the red pill they will work up their SMV and women will want to fûck them. grin
For free. grin
Hmm u sure cus short guys de suffer for women hand except dem get money women de near dem o grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Zabiboy:

It is well
Wait are u trying to say if u are fukin a gel regularly even 1 naira she no go see??

Hmm this one no b redpill again na stingy pill grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Hmm u sure cus short guys de suffer for women hand except dem get money women de near dem o grin grin

Chest, packs, muscles and social communication skills can make up for height.
grin grin grin
Invest that money on yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Finally you logged out to be with that girl.
Have you seen that sex by choice is better than consensual rape. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2021
We didn't go through 500 pages of game to pay for sex. If you're all gonna pay for sex then what's even the point of the Red Pill because a 15 year of boy who doesn't even yet have a beard can also buy sex. Why go through the trouble of understanding the peculiarities and nuances of female nature when we're just going to do what the dumbest biggest Simps also do which is to pay for pussy! Why even bother? I swear some guys here just get high from paying for pussy. Smh

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Wait are u trying to say if u are fukin a gel regularly even 1 naira she no go see??

Nope.
It enjoins us to expend our resources wisely.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

Who says you must pay her something? Is it a crime not to give her? Pocket your 1 kobo jare.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 12:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Please, Kings shouldn't respond to these Niggas from the ashawo thread cos they have nothing to argue about. When you try to teach them,they insult you,when you try to reason with them,they call you names.

We cannot let this noble thread to go to the dogs,let's treat them the same way we treat Simps and females.

IGNORE THEM.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2021
SOZINN:

Chest, packs, muscles and social communication skills can make up for height.
grin grin grin
Invest that money on yourself grin
"invest that money on yourself"

That's all there is to it really.

The difference between Alphas and Betas is how they spend their money.

How does a Beta get girls that are top class? By spending on them to impress them. The WRONG WAY OF DOING THINGS.

How does an Alpha get girls that are top class? Here is how:
An Alpha DOES NOT spend time, energy and money on these girls to impress them, instead he spends all that money ON HIMSELF. Why? -----------------> To improve himself to where he impresses those girls without giving them money.

Two totally different approaches with two totally different outcomes. Betas pay, Alphas get it free.

Don't spend on a woman to impress her, spend on yourself to improve yourself so you impress her without spending on her. That is what is meant by the popular Red Pill statement, "Invest In Yourself". You should always invest in yourself. That way if a girl turns you down, you'll not have lost an investment. Because all the spending was done on YOU. That's the Alpha way.

------------------------------------
actually this is from a Miseducation I wrote months ago but can't post because some assholes on this platform are busy plagiarizing those articles and putting them on Amazon as ebooks. What the hell is wrong with some of you? Those writeups are FREE for you to learn not to sell. Idiots.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:33am On Jun 10, 2021
SOZINN:
Some people are willing to tie masculinity to this nonsense.
Oh lord. undecided
There is nothing one will not see in the red pill community. After today, nothing can surprise me again about the red pill community.

Some people stated their assertion, I and others countered with logic and reasoning. They brought arguments which we easily deconstructed, and we kept asking them to bring a sound case, but they couldn't instead they just kept saying it's no big deal and kept validating each other as if it proves a point. All of a sudden, we are now labelled as keyboard warriors, underachievers, bitter ones, misogynists, inexperienced folks that haven't done exploits etc. grin Someone who can't put emotions aside to see that we are not trying to hinder him from paying for sex instead we simply don't think such behaviour is logical and in line with red pill principles thinks we are herd-like and narrow-minded. Someone who has no single irrefutable logic and reasoning to table in the argument is accusing those who kept bringing sound and simply reasoning of being narrow-minded, herd-like, and not able to change their minds. How laughable. I wonder the usefulness of displaying your achievements on this issue.
=====

The reason why you see me painstakingly mentioning people and stating my case is because of other redpillers that will come after us. I believe this thread will last after we are all gone. Some new redpillers, in future, who already have the common sense not to exchange valuable resources for pùssy (and know that pùssy is a worthless, dirty, nasty hole not worth one kobo) will know they are not alone in that mindset and won't be confused or perplexed by the rubbish they are seeing from "alpha OGs". Some who can't control their lust and will dishonestly try to hide behind the rubbish they are reading here to justify paying for sex (since "alpha OGs" did it too) will have it at the back of their minds that they have no excuse, that a lot saw clearly through their bùllshit, and that paying for sex is not logical or part of the red pill. Those that want to persist will know no one is holding them back, but they can't claim it's logical and part of the red pill. You can't act and think like a simp and condemn simping (even when you think you added "conditions" and "moderation"wink; simps have no reason to take the red pill seriously if they see that you still act like them at the end of the day.

"I do whatever the fuçk I want. I see, I pay, I fùck" Na so. Before nko, is anyone stopping you before? What does this prove to the matter being discussed?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Learn to control and master yourself sexually and see pùssy for what it is so that when other men are telling you about their sexual discipline and how they see pùssy as worthless, dirty, nasty, hole that isn't worth one kobo you won't think they are lying to themselves and trying to act like they are alphas. You won't think they are mad people.

Learn to control and master yourself sexually and see pùssy as a worthless, dirty, nasty, hole that isn't worth one kobo so that you won't be foolishly bragging about getting more of this worthless stuff than others for whatever reason. Even more foolishly is when you are bragging like this to those who see pùssy this way and it has no bearing on the issue being discussed.

Good night.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:30am On Jun 10, 2021
waywardpikin:

K
I see you modified your post to quote the one you talked about your colleague. Very well then.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 1:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

Trust me bro I know someone that does. Women are just weird creatures

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 1:39am On Jun 10, 2021
If you really pay for sex as a guy, then you need to up your game..

Broke boys with no any source of income are gaming women and getting it free.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cypress042(m), streetwise2015, BantyStoner and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.