Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755475 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

Game plus Cash though is unbeatable

You just said it all......this has been all my points

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
lolz.. So a Poor man with game will eventually lose to a rich man without game?

No man ... you getting it wrong... you haven't been following my post.

You can't have game when your poor...how possible is that?

Can you be bossy when you can't afford a 2 square meal a day?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

No man ... you getting it wrong... you haven't been following my post.

You can't have game when your poor...how possible is that?

Can you be bossy when you can't afford a 2 square meal a day?
I get it now.. So to have game, a guy needs to be financially sound

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I get it now.. So to have game, a guy needs to be financially sound
Exactly bros... you just said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

At the bolded is what have been talking on... you can't have game without money.

I never said game is more powerful than money!

Money can't make you a man....but your mindset can (style and attitudes)

Money is actually what makes you a man in this capitalist system.

What you mean is money can't buy you sex appeal.

Well, still debatable!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
neyyoh:

Well, still debatable!
hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Page 500/583 can't wait to be an active member of this thread. Have so much to add...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
To me I disagree money can't make you a man no matter the millions or billions you accumulate... but your mindset can.

A man left with his father assets... building uphon buildings... properties worth millions of naira 2002..bro come take a look at him now....he's back here in the hood.... begging for survival.

While his cousin born and bred in the street...from a poor home...is now a manager in one of those esteemed banks.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
ubunja:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papi, daughters of single mothers are Masculine. See the bolded below...

Daughters of single mothers have masculine energy and are self-sufficient due to their upbringing and they will only enjoy 50/50 relationships. They grow up to be Independent Women because they're so driven and have been told education is the gateway to success (feminine women are taught marriage is the gateway to success). Poor girls or Daughters of single mothers grow up to be what are called Pick Me Women (or Pickmeishas or PickMes) who seek male validation and will spend on a man to earn his love or prove their love.

The Psychology is that these women never had a relationship with their father and they place part of the blame on themselves believing that they were not good daughters that's why their fathers left. And so in every man they have a relationship with these women seek the father they never had and will pamper the man to prove themselves better women this time, as if they're dealing with their real father. That's the meaning of the statement "for the fatherless woman seeks a surrogate by whoring herself." It means the fatherless woman seeks a FATHER (surrogate) by whoring herself. It's so sad.

So these women who are in their masculine energy can't live with a rich man whose joy is in providing for his wife because these women NEVER LEARNED TO RECEIVE FROM MEN. Instead these women, if they make it in life, THEY are the "rich man" in the equation. Such a woman it is HER whose joy is in giving to the men she loves because growing up around strong women who provided (because there was no father) taught her to be Provider. Which is bleeped up.
Still, daughters of single mothers grow up to be Independent Women, women that men can gold dig with ease. If you're broke, an Independent Woman is your target. That's why men with money can't seem to have real lasting relationships with Independent Women because it's masculine VS masculine. It won't work.

On the matter concerning "Daddy issues" and masculine energy in women, you spit explanation generously.

But when asked about "Mammy issue" and feminine energy in men ,you only give out promises, why?

Nevertheless, congratulation for what you keep delivering.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
Many of us are Redpillers in theory BUT SIMPs in Practical....
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
Many of us are Redpillers in theory BUT SIMPs in Practical....
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
lipsrsealed angry

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oldoinyolengai:
On the matter concerning "Daddy issues" and masculine energy in women, you spit explanation generously.

But when asked about "Mammy issue" and feminine energy in men ,you only give out promises, why?

Nevertheless, congratulation for what you keep delivering.
you can fill in the gaps for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
I miss mrpaedo and his music, movies recommendations

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
xfactordv:

" a man with style and attitude" bro throw more light on this. i need to up my game.
also throw more light on " a man that can put his shit together" i need to develop that attitude but how

Examples:
Thomas Shelby in the Peaky Blinders series.

Youngblood Priest in the Superfly movie.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
After reading today's posts about paying for sex, I have tried to think and rationalize the views of both parties. As usual, this is just my opinion and we are all entitled to ours.

These days, everything seems to be a spectrum and the argument of paying for sex (as long as it is on your own terms) seems to be accepted by some red pill advocates.

The red pill teaches us about the nature of women and ways to understand and override that nature and ensure that men are not getting cheated out of life as a whole. You can argue that the red pill is fundamentally focused on women or focused on improving your personal life. I believe that both exist as part of a whole. For those arguing that the red pill is primarily for self-development, think about this: If you were taught about the red pill truths primarily as a tool for improving one's self with the absence of understanding one's nature at the early stages of teaching, most will reject it and see it just as another motivational speech, etc. However, women's nature and its negative effects on us is something that we have all experienced and we can all agree on, so it makes it easier to understand the game and accept its truths. Arguing whether it is primarily for self-development or women is a waste of time as long as you understand both and apply them to your life. They both exist as part of a whole.

Secondly, paying for sex is another view that has been brought up here today. Before I go further, it's your choice to do whatever you want with the red pill knowledge that you have gained but you shouldn't let your thinking and actions stray from the red pill. As part of the knowledge gained from studying red pill truths, paying for sex has been proved to be unnecessary as long as you can understand women's nature and manipulate/control the situations with females in your favor. This means that as long as you see yourself as the prize to be won and not women, you don't need to pay for sex. It has also been advised by Rollo Tomassi to have an "abundance mindset" and "spin plates" in order not to be too tied down emotionally to women which can lead to emotional manipulation.

The red pill is not rigid and is mostly made up of contributions from males that have experienced the negative effects of the female nature and understood them. Some red pillers may advise men to constantly approach girls in their strive for sex or pleasure while others will advise that you should study a woman and her non-verbal cues/body language (which is a great indicator of her interest in you) and pick the particular woman that shows the most interest in you. This method saves time and energy and is more efficient than the first method. However, some people may prefer the first method as it helps improve confidence and gives them experience. It depends on you as a person.

Now, it has been established that men's high sexual drive and lack of control make it easy for women to manipulate. Ergo, they charge men for sex for their benefit. If you truly understand the red pill, it is imperative that you control your sex drive because it enables you to think clearly and evade manipulation. When you have control over your sex drive, you will also not need to pay for sex.

Understand that when you pay for sex, the woman benefits more than you. She enjoys the pleasure and monetary benefits while you only enjoy momentary pleasure at the risk of your cash. Material sex is also far less enjoyable than sex that is engaged in pure emotions and interest in both parties. If you have sex with a prostitute, yes you are saving time but if you have an abundance mindset and have other girls with a mutual interest in having sex, you will fare better. Now, if any of "your girls" are unavailable, this is where the self-control comes in. You just need to put it off until when that better and more enjoyable sex is more available. The risk of sexual infections gotten from paid sex is also much higher than from other girls.

Paying for sex comes with its own problems. Once you start, it's hard to stop paying for sex and you'll find ways to justify your actions. Another problem is that there is no fixed amount to be paid and whatever you do is at your discretion. You may argue that it's "peanuts" or it doesn't affect you, but those peanuts can be invested into something more valuable and worthwhile than paying for sex. When you keep paying for sex and sit down to analyze the amount of money you REMEMBER paying for sex, you'll realize how expensive it turns out to be. That money can be used for something more productive or invested. Another problem is that when you pay for sex, since there is no fixed amount to be paid correlating with the type of female/ her type of body, it's easy for the money to get inflated and manipulation to occur. You'll also not mind paying for "premium pussy" because since you believe in paying for sex, you'll want to rationalize and justify the amount of money spent on "sexy and hot LovePeddler". You'll also believe that the more you pay, the more value you get which is absolutely not true.

You can't eat your cake and have it in this situation. If you believe you are saving time and energy by paying for sex, you are simultaneously losing money by doing that.

In my opinion, true red-pilled males should not pay for sex because it can be easily abused. It is under the category of addiction due to hard drugs, gambling, masturbation, etc. Once you start and if you have that mindset, you can easily justify your actions and "overspend". Just use the Ashawo Beerparlour thread as an example. We even have some monikers from there coming here with that mentality.

All in all, it's your choice what to do with the red pill knowledge that you are imbibed with, but we should all maximize the practical use of that knowledge in our lives. If you still believe in paying for sex, then you will be left to reap/enjoy the fruits of your mindset/actions.

PS. I may get some reprisals from this post but I hope my message is conveyed.

pure wisdom young man...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hehehe...

Holding frame always is like sucking in your big belly to fit in your shirt and look cool...

Sometimes you become unfocused and let the belly go...

Then regain focus and tuck the belly in again...

There will be times you will slip....

But you must catch yourself and clean up the act...

With time it will become a second nature to you

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
neyyoh:

Well, still debatable!
nah....

He is right....

Money can't buy you sex appeal....

You will only get offered pvssy for you to part with your money

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:
To me I disagree money can't make you a man no matter the millions or billions you accumulate... but your mindset can.

This is what makes the difference between MKO Abiola's children & Jowi Zaza

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=103164944][/quote]

MJBOLT, permit me to put this where it's "necessary".

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Raalsalghul:

If I'm being honest, I'm tired of hearing the bold especially in the immediate environment where we find ourselves: world's headquarter of poverty riddled with hyper inflation, serial devaluation, insecurity, potential famine, unemployment amongst a few others.

I'm not saying we should not try due to the aforementioned factors which could also set one back whether male or female as environment is also a big determinant of whether you succeed or not. I'm just saying we should try to narrow it down and include the Nigerian factor in our write ups: something which I feel we've consistently failed to do here (except for maybe Emmaodet). I might be wrong as I've not had the time to peruse through all the write ups.

I don't want to believe it's a one size fits all situation.

Prove this, prove that, high value man this, high value man that. Na this same Nigeria we dey where only about 5% of the population can boast of a thousand dollars in their bank accounts.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

People are just trying to survive

It's really sad

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
ichidodo:
Tis just what it is bro...Lemme give you an example of my personal experience...I was high-flying,high achieving and sh**t but then I f**ked it up due to being a bloody f**king simp...I lost my job...My apartment...My sanity...almost my life. In the blue simp world,that was me done....Finished...No matter how you try to swallow the redpill at that point, you get regrets and recriminations...With Red pill You learn your lessons but how do you get back on the horse? How do you get back to the glory days?? How do you navigate the intricacies of the modern society with redpilled lenses I tell you what I did...I used Game...It has placed me in a good place..Far beyond my wildest dreams...In a space of 6 years, I lost everything...But with Game, in a space of 2 and half years I got it all back and more.
You used to have a Farm

What happened

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jeweltz:
So I can't believe Martinez39s is in my DM begging for pussy. Hian..I though red pillers don't deal with pussy? Even luminous is pm me tongue tongue embarassed embarassed
Babe be serious because there's nothing I've not heard and read on my head over that annoying boy.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=MJBOLT post=103164944][/quote]

Can someone please tell us what exactly does a man gain in this Morden Day marriage ?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You used to have a Farm

What happened
Better still, I used to have a car, infact, Two cars...But I was chasing a blue pillled dream and I f**ked it up...The farm, a 12 hectare space, was the only landed investment, I had back then......The place was so damn hard to sell not as if it was a Play Station 4 or something, it is the only reason I still got it till now...So I placed tenants on it and feed off the proceeds....Like a Serf Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
she killed the man and withdrew money from his account.. Every other thing doesn't matter... This isn't nollywoood... next story!!
I tire for d guy o,.............the mata clean finish and the girl mind strong
To kill person ND still be ok is not easy o

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
ichidodo:
Better still, I used to have a car, infact, Two cars...But I was chasing a blue pillled dream and I f**ked it up...The farm, a 12 hectare space, was the only landed investment, I had back then......The place was so damn hard to sell not as if it was a Play Station 4 or something, it is the only reason I still got it till now...So I placed tenants on it and feed off the proceeds....Like a Serf Lord.
You must have really had a nasty experience... 2 cars ain't a child's play

Approximately 30 acres.... That's very huge

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Will love to hear you story
ichidodo:

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Mafia manager no book can get more redpilled that... A book writing by an anonymous man of the underworld (mafia) - "V"
Its simple, short and straight to the point.

So far the only book I haven't been able to find the PDF version.
Would be dropping redpill quotes from the book soon...

May you achieve whatever you wish for in life.
Bless you brother.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Azammmi:
Nezzjnr:

You must have really had a nasty experience... 2 cars ain't a child's play

Approximately 30 acres.... That's very huge
Azammmi:
My Story is a long sh**t...It will bore you to death....I can tell you my success Game stories,though..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
ichidodo:
My Story is a long sh**t...It will bore you to death....I can tell you my success Game stories,though..
ok no p but put a little of d bad to

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olarge, 2dice01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.