Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755673 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Azammmi:
I left this group when I gave my life to Christ because I felt you guys were polluting my mind but after what I’m seeing in this world I saw that you guys are doing the work of God here so I have to come back to learn so when it time for me I would know what I’m going. Please guys continue with this good work a lot of guys are dying . This pills will save a lot of lives from that deadly disease called simping , May the Good lord bless you as you carry on this good work .
God didn't bring us to this world to be manipulated... Infact he hates manipulation.

He doesn't want you to be with a demanding woman or an Harlot.

He wants the best for his children.

Welcome back Man

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thank you sir, very true. God bless
Nezzjnr:

God didn't bring us to this world to be manipulated... Infact he hates manipulation.

He doesn't want you to be with a demanding woman or an Harlot.

He wants the best for his children.

Welcome back Man

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jimmy17:

.then she asked me what I had interest in being...I told her boyfriend
.then she told me that she likes me but only as a friend.
My question is what do I do now?
What did I do wrong?
And how to prevent such from happening again?
@ubunja
I know you've received lots of advises from others but since i couldn't find anyone similar to mine, i decided to tell you mine...
See, whichever zone anybody ( male or female) places you doesn't matter right now( as per uni. levels).. What matters is that you surround yourself with people who have something worthy and positive to contribute to your growth.. The only occasion where zone matters is when you know the person has literally nothing to offer aside sex...
To keep it short, i'll end with this, No matter how hot/handsome/rich/ amount of game you have, Not everybody will fall/fvck/like you .. So starting looking above sex and look for people with value, be it Male/female.
My personal opinion

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 1:43am On Jun 29, 2021

Very often women-as subordinates-- like to be treated even more roughly than males soldiers . Most people see kindness as a weakness; because of this they welcome being told what to do in direct terms . They respect strength.
This is doubly true for women because their fathers were just rough authority figures to them, and most little girls love and respect their fathers even after they have grown into women. Therefore...

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lakadastickla: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Bloodysperm I really want to call you out for the way you chickened out on ubunja when he tried bullying you last time, he was so nasty with it and you kept forming maturity and gentleman, I hope you are not like that outside here,that behaviour is not attractive at all,learn to defend yourself as a man because you'll have a family under you in future which you must protect. You are not fully redpilled.It didn't go down well with me and I can't stomach it any longer.

Then you go and die from stomach ache f**l
Do you know Bloodysperm before? Has he fu**cked you wh*re ?? Are you his mother?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 1:52am On Jun 29, 2021

Your spouse should never ask where you have been,what you have been doing, what you are thinking, A spouse should know only what you want known-- and like it that way. A spouse should never be assertive, should never be angry with you. The spouse sphere should be the home and children, nothing more.
Finito!

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 1:56am On Jun 29, 2021

Thank God for human nature; when you understand it, all negotiations-- in fact all business dealings-- become much easier. People respond from greed;people respond out of fear. That's human nature.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 1:59am On Jun 29, 2021

In struggle for power, your judgments should be based entirely on self interest and finding as direct and economical a route to your goals as possible.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:03am On Jun 29, 2021

God will provide-- but you must provide till He does.(For your self)

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:08am On Jun 29, 2021

The best thing to invest in your business is your time. To schedule,plan and use time effectively, know your turf and know your objectives. Access the obstacles and opportunities, then device your strategies.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:18am On Jun 29, 2021

A man in love-- with no matter what-- loses his pride and, with it his reasons. Knowledge of this help in dealing both with subordinates and enemies

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:20am On Jun 29, 2021

Your business first not wife or girlfriend.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:23am On Jun 29, 2021

Everything in the world is quid pro quo

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Don't try to change your your enemies, just try to control them. Know where they are, what they think, and who they trust.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:30am On Jun 29, 2021

And never act on business advice given to you without second and third opinions. Your trusted partners and associates may want to see you fail, so be wary.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:33am On Jun 29, 2021

You should at least have a reputation as a hard ass and stand-up guy on the streets or in the joint.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:38am On Jun 29, 2021

While your are young, educate your self by observing the real world, learning what its is and how real people in it act and react. Remember keep your eyes open, your mouth shut. Shape your self, acquire the tools; eliminate as nearly as possible the traits you have that hinder you. This will require great effort in the beginning; later on, not so.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:44am On Jun 29, 2021

First asking your self, "what's in it for me?" And then "what's in to for them?" And coming up with answers that satisfy you. These two questions should be your Provo dell'acido-- your acid test-- with respect to any involvement. In anything.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2021

Women resist in other to be conquered, so do some men.

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 3:02am On Jun 29, 2021

What does marriage got to do with your business? Everything or nothing. Depending on your foresight and skill. Preferably. Marriage should have nothing at all to do with your business-- and its up to you and a lawyer to see that its doesn't

When your beloved says to you: "How can you be so crassly material as to ask me to sign this agreement? Don't you love me?" Your answer: "of course I love you. But my creditors and attorneys insist on this agreement. Be sure to sign all four copies"

-- The mafia manger by V
(1991)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 3:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Good night would be offering pragmatic tips on finance, skill acquisitions etc. Soonest.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2021
Lakadastickla:

Then you go and die from stomach ache f**l
Do you know Bloodysperm before? Has he fu**cked you wh*re ?? Are you his mother?
Small boy,go and grow up first before learning how to rant,if he were nasty as you are ubunja wouldn't have had the guts to bully him and drag him around carelessly.I just want him to learn how to defend himself because the jealous ubunja was feeling like a king after dragging him and was even giving him instruction yet he was forming maturity and calmness. That aside,how were you able to recognize a LovePeddler?are you a brostitute?rubbish and I can't even date his type sef,he will chicken out in difficult times, I don't like such vegetable men.Even you will never accept to be dragged like that.It is common knowledge here that ubunja is very nasty and disrespectful, go check his comments and how he reacts to harmless quotes from people that idolize him here.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 29, 2021
There are people who don't take ubunja's uncouth attitude here likely and I applaud them for that.Bloodysperm is a vegetable man and I won't advise any lady to have anything to do with him till he learn how to defend himself in terms of trouble and difficult times
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2021
foreman:
So this guy, one of my boys around, came to me for advice. He wanted to get married. He was around 32, graduated from the university like five years earlier but couldn't secure a well paying job. Had to resort to home teaching. Poorly paid. My normal self wouldn't have advised against such move because I know people in this kind of scenario don't listen. I have been there. But I was a little drunk, so I told him my mind anyways. I advised against such move.

I asked his monthly income, he told me. I asked his rent (in a ghetto). I asked his transport. I asked him to do the numbers, they didn't add up even by his own calculations. But somehow he believed some miracle will happen. Well I don't interfere in faith matters because I have my own faith too and wouldn't have listened too - I think. The worst information he gave me was that the lady loves him (I believe this) but she is insisting she can no longer wait to get married. I told he should be man enough to help the lady make a better decision of moving on.

They went ahead anyways. I pray for the best for them.

In the light of this event, I plan to drop some comments based on personal experience and others around me mixed with my lesson learnt so far from the TRP, for young men that may be planning to get married. I don't intend to make it like a kind of handout. Just for guys to pick whatever is relevant to them and apply to their peculiar situation. My outlook is basically Nigerian, so my comments are going to revolve around such please. I ain't a good writer though and as lazy as fvck so accept my apologies in advance, my comments may be coming few and far between.
Any man under 40 has no business getting married!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2021
DAY 180, REDPILL 2021

Women compete with themselves to defeat men.

Men compete with themselves to win women.

Authority: guard yourself with diligence.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Hehehe...

A wise King does not fight every battle...

He has knights and pawns that do that for him..

A King does not execute people...

He has executioners that do the killing...

Lastly...

A King does not honor every invitation....

He either overtly dismisses them or covertly he sends delegates...

Save your energy..

No be every arguement for this forum you go put mouth...

Alot of folks know the truth but still choose to argue simply because they have nothing better to do...

No be every insult you go reply...

Intentional silence is not weakness, induced silence is...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Kenogidi:

Any man under 40 has no business getting married!
don't generalize bro...

Instead of saying that, say....

Any man without redpill knowledge....

Who is broke, unsettled...

Underachieved or unsatisfied with his current state of mind, finance and status..

Who feels compelled and pressured to marry not of his own free will....

Who is not prepared for what marriage brings and how his beloved wife now charming can possibly take away his peace of mind for the rest of his life...

Has no business getting married...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2021
CaveAdullam:

You didn't make any point still. If you criticize, you must learn to do it constructively so that others can also see the path you're coming from and learn from you also. No one here is an epitome of wisdom or an Island of knowledge, we know and share in parts in order to at least get a coherent picture.

Let me throw some light:

1. Women finds sex easy because they don't need to learn game, understand male nature or sweet talk men into sex. If a woman, whether ugly, average or beautiful wants sex, all she needs to do is to broadcast it and you'll see flocks of sexually thirsty men coming to her rescue. A phrase on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter is enough to attain this prize. Even mentally ill women still have sex(hope you've seen pregnant mad women on the streets before).

2. The sensory nerves in the clitoris of a woman makes women more sexually sensitive, but their testosterone levels are lower making them have a sex drive lower than men. The penis glans is also sensitive and coupled alongside the high testosterone level in men, you find out that men have a higher sex drive. Men think of sex round the clock (and even dream about it, hence, "wet dream or nocturnal ejaculation" which is far more ubiquitous in men than women). But women are highly concerned about sex in the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle which only last for about 3-7 days of 28 days(the best time to hit on a woman with little or no rejection. It is also the alpha fvcks phase).

3. Female Homo specie even hides her oestrus cycle. This is to tell you that she only needs a particular time to have sex with a particular person unlike other female animal species like the chimpanzees, dogs, cows etc that their males know when they are on heat.

4. Women know about this inherent horniness in men, hence, they take advantage of it by hoarding their bodies or selling sex or providing the illusion of sex to men. To justify this, between the two genders who is the most friendzoned? Men! Who is mostly exploited? Men! Women know that to get a man, you must provide or sell him sex. It's natural! Sex is the female's weapon. And this is the evolution of gold diggers, sugar babies, prostitutes, etc.

5. Don't allow the masses deceive you that women love sex more than men, it is a big lie! Women pretend to because they want to exploit men.

6. Only few men get sex because women only give sex to men who rank high in good looks(strong,handsome), wealthy(material resources, cash), powerful(status), personality(confident, fearless, intelligent etc).

NB: Men that rank high in these qualities are lower. Women fight for these men and the majority of men(80%) are ghosted by these women. Women only fall for some of these 80% of men that protrudes an illusion of the qualities possessed by the 20% of men. Hence, you see thugs, street niggas, players, Don Juans scoring pvssys everywhere they go. In the most crudest form, this is game! Treat yourself like a king and you will be respected as a king, then, fvck pvssys and form an harem. Lol!

7. The redpill is not infallible, but to a larger extent it always proves to be correct because it studies facts, nature, human actions and behaviors. It observes and study patterns and from there draws all its conclusions.

Like someone said, majority wins the vote because they prove the rule and not the exception. Nigeria has a population of people that are fair in complexion but yet it's still regarded as a black nation and even the most populated black nation on earth because majority of her citizens are dark in complexion.

Women finds sex more easier than men because their sex drive is low and men are always ready to fvck any woman. Men finds sex more difficult than women because their sex drive is high and women are not ready to fvck every man that comes their way.

Thanks.

Word of wisdom. Damnnnnn this is dope.

What one finds difficult to learn in the average Nigerian University, He is learning on the redpill thread.. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2021
If a man sponsors you through education, having stated his intent to get married to you along the line, & at the end of your education, you feel you do not want to marry him, it's only right that you sit down with him & discuss how to refund the money he spent on you. Stop been ingrates

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Jessepaid:
don't generalize bro...

Instead of saying that, say....

Any man without redpill knowledge....

Who is broke, unsettled...

Underachieved or unsatisfied with his current state of mind, finance and status..

Who feels compelled and pressured to marry not of his own free will....

Who is not prepared for what marriage brings and how his beloved wife now charming can possibly take away his peace of mind for the rest of his life...

Has no business getting married...

My point exactly...I bin no wan stress myself dey type long talk grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Zabiboy:

I know you've received lots of advises from others but since i couldn't find anyone similar to mine, i decided to tell you mine...
See, whichever zone anybody ( male or female) places you doesn't matter right now( as per uni. levels).. What matters is that you surround yourself with people who have something worthy and positive to contribute to your growth.. The only occasion where zone matters is when you know the person has literally nothing to offer aside sex...
To keep it short, i'll end with this, No matter how hot/handsome/rich/ amount of game you have, Not everybody will fall/fvck/like you .. So starting looking above sex and look for people with value, be it Male/female.
My personal opinion

Took the words right out of my mind. Well said bro.

@ Jimmy17, when we say an especial or noteworthy man can have "any woman he wants". Take it as an eulogized elucidation, not a precise one. No man, I mean no man, gains carnal knowledge of every female that allures he's eyes. Not even the PUA (Pick Up Artists) who have studied, dissected and tutored in the game and are worthy of honours.

I don't know your level in this philosophy and game but I unreservedly commiserate with your ego if it's a bit contused because of a single maiden. It happens to the best of us. What I am disquiet about are your afterthoughts. Why would you think there is something wrong and even if we were to break down, assess your exertions and make some emendations. What will you do next?

Will you amend your ways and try to win her over? These very thoughts birth oneities.
Instead of shrugging off that evocation, you are here seeking advice to help you get in the pants of that one girl. Where as there are numerous women out there. If you don't want to be her friend then cut her off. You can do it. Players don't screw all women, only those who are interested.
Get over yourself bro and move on. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2021
in order to avoid stories that touch,men should stop spending money on women who are not related to them.

babyfaceafrica:
If a man sponsors you through education, having stated his intent to get married to you along the line, & at the end of your education, you feel you do not want to marry him, it's only right that you sit down with him & discuss how to refund the money he spent on you. Stop been ingrates

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: paragon10(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.