Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768143 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
ubunja:
you gents are spreading blue pill concepts. I don't know if you realize it or not. We talked about this a hundred times. Don't equate material and worldly success with your chances of reproductive success (babies). Especially in this day and age of female sexual freedom.

There are two ways to get women: Money and Looks.

Money gets you romance/love/Marriage.
Your looks get you Lust/Sex/Babies.

When It comes to sex, women will always choose a jobless man over a working man.
But, when it comes to love, women will always choose a working man over a jobless man. This is something every redpiller must understand. Jobless men are simply the best fvckers and have no stresses of life that affect their sexual performance. Unlike working men who don't have the time and are usually stressing about things like business and bills to really fvck consistently on a daily basis.

Since babies come out of sex, it's the jobless men who'll make more babies than working class men. But it's the working class men who'll raise those babies - knowing or unknowingly.

Women themselves are saying these things but you gents are not listening. This is the same thing I presented to CaveAdullam the other day.

Ask yourselves WHAT DO BROKE JOBLESS MEN KNOW ABOUT SEX THAT WE DON'T?!
Research that and pin it down. That's the secret to getting laid ceaselessly.

I have had talk about broke men being good in bed so many times I now wonder how come this..
Everytime a woman talks about how a broke guy fvcked her and she only stayed for the sex...
Is it that God compensates broke men with better bedmatics or what??
I know it wouldn't appeal to all broke men as some broke men can't even Bleep sef. Same way some street thugs are Simps

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Women are jailers, so choose your prisons carefully redpill pals.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Never take this vagina people serious, cause if you do, This vagina people will drain you to the extent you will become pure dry bones only.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicas2000: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
There are some words that some women use to label men and most times they don't even understand it.

Words like....Narcism....man'splaning....etc

A good example is the one in the attached.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
heartofcity12:
It’s gotten to this stage. Broad daylight prostitution. A lot of Nigerian girls are looking for who to be paying them for being in a relationship with them now, this is caused by simps hence the entitlements. This is why it is hard to get genuine high interest from a Nigerian lady in recent time. There is female nature and there is Naija female nature driven by poverty, greed, and laziness. Only we men can fix this else it’ll get worse than this soon. This is what simping has reduced women to and they’re taking the advantage. Prostitutes everywhere. #deathtosimping. #deathtopedestalizingwomen.
Let me share a similar experience.
It happened that for some reason for abt 3-Sundays I consistently contributed to donation being raised in church for a project. Along the line, a new babe in church had been giving me green light but I've been acting indifferent.
Then through youth meeting, one Sunday, I decided to break the ice and gave her little attention.
Afterwards she started being nice, call and all...and when I returned her call she flatters me and talk sweetly...she also tried to push the conversation to romance side...I was aware and picking my words.
Then one sunday evening, during that familiarizing, I called her to come see me at a bar..she said ok...then she stood me up and gave flimsy excuse not to come after first saying she was coming.......
To me, that was a red flag. I snubbed her for days...and this time she dint call too. Then like over a week, I went on a date with another babe, at a bar close to her schl....I've even forgotten abt her, then her call came in.
...i picked it. She exchanged pleasantries, I was casual and she asked where I was, I told her when did she start asking where I was? She toned down a bit and we ended the call..
After my date left the bar, and because It was close to her hostel, I decided to call her to say I want to stop by at her place, that I'm closeby.. she welcomed it.
It was my first time visiting. My intention was to address her previous bad behavior and whine her..
We seated in a classroom...there were couple of other people....so our gist became fun and interesting after the whole initial accusations and redress.
She was quite interesting and bold. She started getting sexual verbally, romantic and displayin public affection, and toiling with me...it was cold that day sha....u will tink we were lovers,...I played along..we even pecked.
To cut the story short...just before I left, she started demanding I give her money before I leave...I laughed it off and handled it with humor.. but she started getting serious abt it...that I shd treat like a sister now.
I was getting embarrassed cos I have a rule of not accedding to a woman's financial demand at the beginning of a parole. I told her to calm down that I dint plan to come see her that it was her call that made me come...I Sha intentionally gave her N200 with shame lol..out of 1200 remaining from my earlier date.....she told me to call her when I get home...I dint but I messaged her..she dint reply.
Following morning she replied..and after greetings she asked me money that she's broke,, that this that that...
Maybe I should have sent her sth, maybe she was truly broke,...cos I felt guilt. But I told her I will send but not now..
The conclusion is that..she stopped calling or chatting since then...I dint call too..I messaged her On Sunday to come to church.she didn't come nor reply....I've also snubbed her til now
I'm not so bothered..I'm not sure if I handled it well or not...it's somehow Sha...I'm like so the whole love don end cos she ask me money and I din't send cos I felt it's too early to start on a billing note... u guys can add ur comment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicas2000: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Let me share a similar experience.
It happened that for some reason for abt 3-Sundays I consistently contributed to donation being raised in church for a project. Along the line, a new babe in church had been giving me green light but I've been acting indifferent.
Then through youth meeting, one Sunday, I decided to break the ice and gave her little attention.
Afterwards she started being nice, call and all...and when I returned her call she flatters me and talk sweetly...she also tried to push the conversation to romance side...I was aware and picking my words.
Then one sunday evening, during that familiarizing, I called her to come see me at a bar..she said ok...then she stood me up and gave flimsy excuse not to come after first saying she was coming.......
To me, that was a red flag. I snubbed her for days...and this time she dint call too. Then like over a week, I went on a date with another babe, at a bar close to her schl....I've even forgotten abt her, then her call came in.
...i picked it. She exchanged pleasantries, I was casual and she asked where I was, I told her when did she start asking where I was? She toned down a bit and we ended the call..
After my date left the bar, and because It was close to her hostel, I decided to call her to say I want to stop by at her place, that I'm closeby.. she welcomed it.
It was my first time visiting. My intention was to address her previous bad behavior and whine her..
We seated in a classroom...there were couple of other people....so our gist became fun and interesting after the whole initial accusations and redress.
She was quite interesting and bold. She started getting sexual verbally, romantic and displayin public affection, and toiling with me...it was cold that day sha....u will tink we were lovers,...I played along..we even pecked.
To cut the story short...just before I left, she started demanding I give her money before I leave...I laughed it off and handled it with humor.. but she started getting serious abt it...that I shd treat like a sister now.
I was getting embarrassed cos I have a rule of not accedding to a woman's financial demand at the beginning of a parole. I told her to calm down that I dint plan to come see her that it was her call that made me come...I Sha intentionally gave her N200 with shame lol..out of 1200 remaining from my earlier date.....she told me to call her when I get home...I dint but I messaged her..she dint reply.
Following morning she replied..and after greetings she asked me money that she's broke,, that this that that...
Maybe I should have sent her sth, maybe she was truly broke,...cos I felt guilt. But I told her I will send but not now..
The conclusion is that..she stopped calling or chatting since then...I dint call too..I messaged her On Sunday to come to church.she didn't come nor reply....I've also snubbed her til now
I'm not so bothered..I'm not sure if I handled it well or not...it's somehow Sha...I'm like so the whole love don end cos she ask me money and I din't send cos I felt it's too early to start on a billing note... u guys can add ur comment.

She knew you were a cheerful giver in church. Identified you. Isolated you to a meet up...gave you a bit of incentive by romancing you publicly to get you to give her money.

She does not want to date. She wants your money without you getting into her panties or wanting to date you.

My advise...stop calling or texting to avoid premium tears.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sapy442:

I have had talk about broke men being good in bed so many times I now wonder how come this..
Everytime a woman talks about how a broke guy fvcked her and she only stayed for the sex...
I know it wouldn't appeal to all broke men as some broke men can't even Bleep sef. Same way some street thugs are Simps
it's a host of factors why broke men are sizzling in bed. And it's something the Red pillers will have to study closely if they're to dominate women in all spheres, including sex. But red pillers are secretly counting on winning through money that's why any talk of investigating this phenomenon is a talk they don't wanna have. This is one of those topics the movement will stay avoiding, to its loss.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vicas2000:

She knew you were a cheerful giver in church. Identified you. Isolated you to a meet up...gave you a bit of incentive by romancing you publicly to get you to give her money.

She does not want to date. She wants your money without you getting into her panties or wanting to date you.

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
ubunja:
it's a host of factors why broke men are sizzling in bed. And it's something the Red pillers will have to study closely if they're to dominate women in all spheres, including sex. But red pillers are secretly counting on winning through money that's why any talk of investigating this phenomenon is a talk they don't wanna have. This is one of those topics the movement will stay avoiding, to its loss.
Hmmmn. I believe you've already done your study on it. That's why you're actively planning to reap the benefits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

Understandable...one ought to be security conscious at all times..

But one thing you fail to understand...is the way you married folks (ajebo) takes this redpill movement is different from we bachelor's.

Am 26 this year february.... still in my prime...a bachelor... doing well for myself.....
* I could be here typing all day...but am getting paid back stage.

* I don't do drugs...(I don't even smoke cigarettes)

*I take achohol..(if I do hennessy or whiskey... sometimes...monkey tail to calm pressure)

*I love pucsy (Trust me .... that's my specialty...but funny enough...I get it alot at ease... paid n free..... it's all d same.

*I got tats on my body .. including my both legs..That's why I easily go with the flow..

am not trying to explain myself to you.... but am just trying to make a point here

What you expect from someone born and bred in the ghetto ..in the deep deep south....to have same mind like you niggas who lived in a saner environment.

Yeah we gone have different views on how we see things.... bro..

This is the street side am bringing in here..... it's the street mentality...it's all the same thing.... but repackaged in a more agile way... that you won't see in books and stuff.

I get it I might be seen as bad influence on them youths out here mahn...due to my posts....but the game never change..... girls always into bad guys.

Girl's will always be into fûck boys.

Any guyman when loose guard his girl... due to his simping nature...got himself to be blamed.
king, i know how to get the money but game is a bit difficult for me. how do i overcome this full details. please

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sapy442:

Dem Dy vex sex ND Dem no get where Dem Dy go/ business to run so Dem fit fvck 24/7

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vicas2000:
There are some words that some women use to label men and most times they don't even understand it.

Words like....Narcism....man'splaning....etc

A good example is the one in the attached.

Women are the true narcissists. They're fond of projecting their identity on others in order to gain pity and sympathy.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
neyyoh:

Lol , i don tire for pussy matter sef, it irritates me, you have to trust me here cos I can't provide evidence.

The point is if you truly have an abundance mindset why should it be with girls who have boyfriend's?

You could be banging classy single girls without drama, don't you think?

If you understood the last part , peace is more important than pleasure and here's how.

You could be murdered God forbid, catch diseases, unwanted pregnancies etc and it'll be from someone you thought you were using who was actually using you lol.

I take it you're born2win , same mentality and writing pattern. grin

Most girls aren't single tho. We're all taking them from one another, it's in females nature to monkey branch, unmarried ladies monkey branch all the time. Even the girl you think you just got was snatched from someone but she won't tell you. Always remember the redpill is amoral, don't be too personal about certain realities. I can't blame KiNg0G. It is what it is.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

Read what you wrote all over again.... before crucifying me falsely..to score cheap points trying to bring meaningless arguments.

Here is a simple logic.

A girl likes me...attracted to my lifestyle.. personality and all...I should drive her away because she got a boyfriend ?

Does that make any sense.... yes am born2win don't let that online hate you got for a "moniker" cloud's your thinking bro.

It do you real good.

Can't blame you tho. If your motive is to just use them for sex, enjoy them while it lasts but don't make the mistake of being in any form of serious relationship with such ladies that betray their simp bfs to sleep with you. I don't pity simps myself, and almost all non virgin girls have bfs anyway. We should just stay away from married women in all our doings.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FreeSpirited: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joker09:

Most girls aren't single tho. We're all taking them from one another, it's in females nature to monkey branch, unmarried ladies monkey branch all the time. Even the girl you think you just got was snatched from someone but she won't tell you. Always remember the redpill is amoral, don't be too personal about certain realities. I can't blame KiNg0G. It is what it is.

That the neyyoh nigga is even making that argument to fit Redpill context is even strange..

I mean, I actually don't understand his own redpill theory that says a man must certify a woman is single before banging her...A gal who is obviously unmarried, whose word cannot be taken at face value, who is still riding the cockk carousal like millions others in relationship, and considering sexual strategy is amoral...I don't get his point and he's been whinning and talking offpoint since yday...
Even in issues of gaming married women, redpill is indifferent, redpill is not some sexual moral compass.... Redpill only tells u to be smart and pursue ur own interest and see that u don't put urself in disadvantage....
YOUR sexual morality is ur personal value, concern and decision, so also ur safety..it's not the objective or prerogative of redpill that has to be overflogged on a redpill thread....".

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
RAGGA40:
Never take this vagina people serious, cause if you do, This vagina people will drain you to the extent you will become pure dry bones only.
ragga u have badly hurt by a vagina people i bet. u are so bitter

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

That the neyyoh nigga is even making that argument to fit Redpill context is even strange..

I mean, I actually don't understand his own redpill theory that says a man must certify a woman is single before banging her...A gal who is obviously unmarried, whose word cannot be taken at face value, who is still riding the cockk carousal like millions others in relationship, and considering sexual strategy is amoral...I don't get his point and he's been whinning and talking offpoint since yday...
Even in issues of gaming married women, redpill is indifferent, redpill is not some sexual moral compass.... Redpill only tells u to be smart and pursue ur own interest and see that u don't put urself in disadvantage....
YOUR sexual morality is ur personal value, concern and decision, so also ur safety..it's not the objective or prerogative of redpill that has to be overflogged on a redpill thread....".

Hahaha

According to neyyoh before you do anything with a girl... You must point a gun to her head.and ask her...GRACE ARE YOU SINGLE?

Some people don't read to understand (learn) they read to counter claim.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
The beta bucks.
Beta bucks is the simp paying for all her wasted years. The back up plan who will settle for the used vagina after she is done fûcking around. In gynocentric societies most women don't get to spend the rest of their lives with beta bucks because they usually lack the dominance and masculinity it takes to lead a woman. Most women don't want their children to grow under weak men

Also, the laws are in their favor so they can cash out when their attorneys says it's perfect.
Examples of beta bucks:
1. The fool who married a single mom.
2. The man who trades his masculinity in marriage so that his woman can be above him or they can share equal authority.
3. That idiot that glued himself to a post wall woman, certified freak hoe etc.
I can go on and on, I don't have the strength.

Alpha fûcks
1. The young CEO having sex with his worker's wife.
2. The game master on a sex spree.
3. To cut it, if your wife or fiance enjoys sex with her side more. He is the alpha and you are the beta. This side dude could be broke or rich, it doesn't really matter.

I'm just trying to summarise it, it could take me a whole page to explain these things. I'm reading a lot of one sided thinking on this thread.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joker09:

Can't blame you tho. If your motive is to just use them for sex, enjoy them while it lasts but don't make the mistake of being in any form of serious relationship with such ladies that betray their simp bfs to sleep with you. I don't pity simps myself, and almost all non virgin girls have bfs anyway. We should just stay away from married women in all our doings.

I saw a pic the other day here on this thread.... when a girl says if she dies today 5 guys will be single I just smile..

This guys here knows the reality... but because they wants to score cheap points at all times.... they argue without a proper thinking.

No true redpiller will go for married women my G.

I personally know myself...my dîck won't stand once I know you are married..that's a huge turn off....same with single mothers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Raalsalghul:

This is the truth and it hurts.
Yeah it does

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

When he said we should fvck only single girls that chose us I calculated the probability of such girls it should be in the region of 0.0000000023%. Nigga fvck the bitches that come for the dick just make sure you're interested in fvcking her too but be cautious. Because you could even find a girl that is single but somewhere else is a simp stalking her without her even knowing and coming to murder you because she's got eye for you. Though we can never be too cautious but yet we should do our best to be safer.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FreeSpirited: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

I saw a pic the other day here on this thread.... when a girl says if she dies today 5 guys will be single I just smile..

This guys here knows the reality... but because they wants to score cheap points at all times.... they argue without a proper thinking.

I personally know myself...my dîck won't stand once I know you are married..that's a huge turn off....same with single mothers.

Going for a married woman is a moral question. And whether u can do it or not is a subjective decision based on ur moral philosophy and shouldnt apply to everyone, even though society frowns against it cos of security risk involved.

Some circumstances for banging a married woman don't put u in a scenario of physical hurt...But a man has to scan and ascertain his safety in such situation...that's for people whose moral philosophy is libertarian enough.
Redpill doesnt care about your sexual morality, that's why it's amoral.
Some married women are even hotter and a better plait in some context....
Just to make clarification against moral posturings that this topic typically brings among we Africans.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

word here

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
heartofcity12:
It’s gotten to this stage. Broad daylight prostitution. A lot of Nigerian girls are looking for who to be paying them for being in a relationship with them now, this is caused by simps hence the entitlements. This is why it is hard to get genuine high interest from a Nigerian lady in recent time. There is female nature and there is Naija female nature driven by poverty, greed, and laziness. Only we men can fix this else it’ll get worse than this soon. This is what simping has reduced women to and they’re taking the advantage. Prostitutes everywhere. #deathtosimping. #deathtopedestalizingwomen.

That's what have been saying, non Nigerian redpillers can't relate.

These are the Nigerian girls I'm seeing everywhere.

Naija guy's have spoilt them to death so much so that relationship now equals payment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Going for a married woman is a moral question. And whether u can do it or not is a subjective decision based on ur moral philosophy and shouldnt apply to everyone, even though society frowns against it cos of security risk involved.

Some circumstances for banging a married woman don't put u in a scenario of physical hurt...But a man has to scan and ascertain his safety in such situation...that's for people whose moral philosophy is libertarian enough.
Redpill doesnt care about your sexual morality, that's why it's amoral.
Some married women are even hotter and a better plait in some context....
Just to make clarification against moral posturings that this topic typically brings among we Africans.
Like I always tell my OGs around.... you fit bad....but nor bad finish

A guy who build house from what a married woman gave him... b4 yahoo circulate...I don't judge him.. everyone has his own views and believe.

We are africans... tradition na tradition.....once a man don pay that money for her head..she's off market...I run with my 4legs.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vicas2000:

Sure, I guess my donation in church motivated her green light....
I wasn't without babes , though I was curious to see where it's going to lead her,
You have to see how she was touching, lying on my laps, and trying to feel my erect penis in with a tone of humor.....I had to play along patted her ass...she talked dirty...but the culmination was billing...more billing..and throwing silent tantrums by snubbing me...cos I refuse to fall into her plan..

Amazing .

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

That's for you bro. Redpill didn't say you shouldn't fvck married woman. Just play the game well. I too wouldn't fvck a married woman doesn't mean those who do aren't redpill.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Maybe because i have my own personal agenda which is tied to the redpill but bigger.

I don't do ideological worship, i study and use my mind, so if my view's differ, its just showing an independent mind.

Some people here capable of grasping what I'm about are cave, bloodysperm, demzee even though he comes across harsh, dark gamer will naturally grow into that mindset , I've studied how he thinks through his writing.

I can guarantee you these people i mentioned can read between the lines.

Also it could be down to level of exposure, experience and should i say maturity not that I'm that mature cheesy

I'll put people here into two groups the shallows and the deep thinker's, that's why there's a bit of a hiccup but it's all good.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
those of you that want to fvck married women just be careful grin Make person husband no use machete turn you to suya.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
From a Nigga in Australia.

It seems marriage doesn't cut it anymore.
What the heck is this world turning into.
Only six months and you could loose the house.
You're not married oh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
I believe Canada has something similar where If you date a lady for certain number of years,she's entitled to 'alimony' after breakup grin

SOZINN:
From a Nigga in Australia.

It seems marriage doesn't cut it anymore.
What the heck is this world turning into.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
MJBOLT:
I believe Canada has something similar where If you date a lady for certain number of years,she's entitled to 'alimony' after breakup grin

Without any legal agreement.
For what Na !!!!!
Which kind nonsense be that one!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kaido, CovenHighPriest, Robnectar(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.