Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783284 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
One of the greatest weapon I believe women use on men to manipulate them is ignoring them.
Men should also learn to ignore and let go if she's not acting in your expectations. Look for someone else. Beam your attention else where. The more you place too much attention on her especially if it's one way and not mutual, the less attractive u become in her eyes, and the easier she can manipulate you with little attention she gives you.
The more I ignore the easier I get them.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
If a man sponsors you through education, having stated his intent to get married to you along the line, & at the end of your education, you feel you do not want to marry him, it's only right that you sit down with him & discuss how to refund the money he spent on you. Stop been ingrates
and a mumu go send one girl to school and later sit down discuss how an ingrate go refund his Money Baba this words dey vex me sef undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Women are loyal to your power not your personality, but due to stupid feelings (so called affection/ love) most men are blinded to these reality and are deluded by their emotions

They will learn the bitter and hard way

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
PacAmaru:
Mhenn guys I've always been a workaholic but malaria stroked me down since last Saturday...please wish me speedy recovery...
Speedy Recovery Bro..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Hope you didn't disturb her while she was taking her boyfriend calls? Some guys will see it as disrespect..... getting jealous...emotional n all... but me niggha...I love it bro.

That's when I even get more aroused motivated to shook my dîck into her...while she takes that call.

Nothing arouses me more... than fûckin a girl while she's making a phone call..... especially to her boyfriend! ....the way her voice shakes during the conversation... while my thing is in there...damn!..(the feelin is epic).... If you like call me a mad man..

Done it several times.

No more pity for this simps!.

KiNg0G:

You getting it wrong... I asked the guy hope he didn't deprive the girl from taking his boyfriend calls.

Mine the girl was taking the call.... while I was busy doing my thing? honestly I see nothing bad in here... she opened it up for me.

But I still get were your driving at though smiley

Tryna paint me as a wicked soul....bad man thing and all.....and all of those emotional shitxx.

But here is my valid point to you.

* A guy who can't hold is girl in order with his style and attraction ain't my fault bro..... (If she plays to my net from the ocean..... brotherly I take a bite)

* Girls have multiple boyfriends...most of emm are simps (they just need a real G to do the main thing) so what's my business?

You talked about this redpill (everyone has is own reasons for drilling this redpill....it's been stated several times here before.

* Some to get their relationship back to order.

* Some to self improve themselves so as not to fall victim... in the nearest future

* Some to improve their game playing skills...(for fun n the rest)

We can go on and on

Because I don't even know if I be redpiller..(hardly follow the rules...it just there in me)

Arshawo man...(i like do the do.. because they buku everywhere.....

Seriously I think am gifted in this...ready to take them simp brothers across the sea..

With my lifestyle and experiences.... because I noticed am the only one with a different mindset here...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Most men are stupid, wasting their time , energy, attention and resources on women when there is no return on investment , these women will leverage your efforts and rise without any efforts on their part, but you delude yourself by underestimating them as weak and fragile needing that masculine frame and security which you provide for them because you have fallen in so-called love

Is she worth it?

What has she done to earn it?

Be very wise like a serpent, don't let one stupid random used Hoe fool you with her innocent childlike features, protect your heart at all cost, guard your resources(money, energy) especially the most precious one your time, these hungry lazy useless women must not prey on you, what stupid passion is consuming you, No worthless Harlott will use your glory except you allow them via weakening yourself through your uncontrolled sexual urge or being blinded by affection ignoring the red flags

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Hope you didn't disturb her while she was taking her boyfriend calls? Some guys will see it as disrespect..... getting jealous...emotional n all... but me niggha...I love it bro.

That's when I even get more aroused motivated to shook my dîck into her...while she takes that call.

Nothing arouses me more... than[b] fûckin a girl while she's making a phone call.[/b].... especially to her boyfriend! ....the way her voice shakes during the conversation... while my thing is in there...damn!..(the feelin is epic).... If you like call me a mad man..

Done it several times.

No more pity for this simps!.
LOL no... I allow her take her calls.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

CaveAdullam agbeg help me out. cheesy cheesy

Because I don't even know if I be redpiller..(hardly follow the rules...it just there in me)

Arshawo man...(i like do the do.. because they buku everywhere.....or a

pyschopat like someone stated earlier.

You're not a psychopath yet grin.

Just chill out bro, life is bigger than vagina and you don't have to hurt others to be happy.

Simple trick for you, check your account balance before you fck , then check again after.. if it didn't move, all you've achieved is emptying your balls, probably lost some vitamins, not much of an achievement is it grin.

People think happiness is about getting as much pleasure as you can get, truth is there's nothing more agitating to your mind than extreme pleasure.
Happiness isn't pleasure, happiness is peace.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
neyyoh:

You're not a psychopath yet grin.
Not a psychopath yet? Hahahaha..I pray I don't get there...

neyyoh:
Just chill out bro, life is bigger than vagina and you don't have to hurt others to be happy.

Hurt others how? By getting my own share of that coochie... bro.. while she's on call..she love it my G...she spread it open for a niga...t you don't have to be emotional....my girlfriend as we speak de school for ogharra hnd ....I know who de drill her like so?

neyyoh:
Simple trick for you, check your account balance before you fck , then check again after.. if it didn't move, all you've achieved is emptying your balls, probably lost some vitamins, not much of an achievement is it grin...

Mostly used by guys who can't get puscy....am sure our redpill monk can affirm to this.

neyyoh:

People think happiness is about getting as much pleasure as you can get, truth is there's nothing more agitating to your mind than extreme pleasure.
Happiness isn't pleasure, happiness is peace..

This started with the screenshot I dropped earlier...about that'guy bombing is girl with call...we not talking about what brings peace or happiness.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Some people mistake crassness for bluntness, vulgarity for wokeness and crude inhumanity for Redpill.

Las las everybody will be alright cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Calibrator:
Some people mistake crassness for bluntness, vulgarity for wokeness and crude inhumanity for Redpill.

You just another attention seeker... that knows he ain't up to my finger tip.

At least you know some history...u can break the ice to neyyoh...and tell him this ain't lies neither child's play.

Run along take this to the asewo thread like you did the other time.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Not a psychopath yet? Hahahaha..I pray I don't get there...

Hurt others how? By getting my own share of that coochie... bro.. while she's on call..she love it my G...she spread it open for a niga. you don't have to be emotional....my girlfriend as we speak de school for ogharra hnd ....I know who de drill her like so?

Mostly used by guys who can't get puscy....am sure our redpill monk can affirm to this.

This started with the screenshot I dropped earlier...about that'guy bombing is girl with call...we not talking about what brings peace or happiness.

Lol , i don tire for pussy matter sef, it irritates me, you have to trust me here cos I can't provide evidence.

The point is if you truly have an abundance mindset why should it be with girls who have boyfriend's?

You could be banging classy single girls without drama, don't you think?

If you understood the last part , peace is more important than pleasure and here's how.

You could be murdered God forbid, catch diseases, unwanted pregnancies etc and it'll be from someone you thought you were using who was actually using you lol.

I take it you're born2win , same mentality and writing pattern. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Calibrator:

You no get strength to argue. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
An harlott will still reproduce regardless of her bad life choices if she chooses to do so

A man will never reproduce if he doesn't amount to anything in life regardless whether it's not his fault due to bad luck or ill health

Life sometimes can be cruel

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
in order to avoid stories that touch,men should stop spending money on women who are not related to them.

SIMPLE & SHORT

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
neyyoh:

Lol , i don tire for pussy matter sef, it irritates me, you have to trust me here cos I can't provide evidence.

The point is if you truly have an abundance mindset why should it be with girls who have boyfriend's?

You could be banging classy single girls without drama, don't you think?

Read what you wrote all over again.... before crucifying me falsely..to score cheap points trying to bring meaningless arguments.

Here is a simple logic.

A girl likes me...attracted to my lifestyle.. personality and all...I should drive her away because she got a boyfriend ?

Does that make any sense.... yes am born2win don't let that online hate you got for a "moniker" cloud's your thinking bro.

It do you real good.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Read what you wrote all over again.... before crucifying me falsely... trying to bring meaningless arguments.

Here is a simple logic.

A girl likes me...attracted to my lifestyle and all...I should drive her away because she got a boyfriend ?

Does that make any sense.... damn!.. don't let that online hate you got for a "moniker" cloud's your thinking bro.

It do you real good.

Reasoning with you on a subject matter isn't hate, Just banter.

You're not a redpiller more like the cheap local area brostitute if you go for anything in skirts , nothing wrong with that though until you fck with the wrong one. (A jealous boyfriend/ malicious woman).

Set standards, that's the point, it'll help with other areas in life.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
neyyoh:

Reasoning with you on a subject matter isn't hate, Just banter.

You're not a redpiller more like the cheap local area brostitute if you go for anything in skirts , nothing wrong with that though until you fck with the wrong one. (A jealous boyfriend/ malicious woman).

Set standards, that's the point, it'll help with other areas in life.

At the bolded.
Are you the one who talked about the Abundance mindset?....nw you see a guy who has a lot of girls...you calling him a brostitute... because you assumed he goes for anything in skirt.....

Funny you neyyoh...stop contradicting yourself... your arguments holds no water...yeah we have to be security conscious at all times...not only on relationship matters.

Like I said before...once a girl is attracted to me if I like her vibes ..am hitting that coochie.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
#The greatest power you can have when dealing with anyone especially relationships is the ability to walk away.
The ability to walk away when you feel disrespected, insulted etc ...
Do whatever you can to have this power
If you have to avoid her to have the ability to walk away pls do it cause the person with the ability to walk away from the relationship is the person with the power.
Never be in a relationship that you can walk away from
else ur heading to heart break.

$Learn to punnish bad behaviours
You set a date and she comes late punnish that behaviour.
Any bad behaviour atall punnish it.
Many of guys are dealing with bullshit because they let those little bad behaviours slide.
If you see a woman slapping her husband it dint just start there
she has done some little things and she saw she could get away with it and she continued to try him till it got to that point.
If your girl disrespects you
Call her out on it cause if you don't she would do worse the next time.

Summary
1. Always have the to walk away from any relationship.
Note that both of you cannot have this power
Relationships are never 50:50
One person holds the power
Just make sure its you.

2. Punnish bad behaviours
Don't let bad behaviours slide
If you don't call a girl out on her bad behaviours she would never respect you.

The alpha never takes shit
If you don't respect me
Then Bleep off.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

At the bolded.
Are you the one who talked about the Abundance mindset?....nw you see a guy who has a lot of girls...you calling him a brostitute... because you assumed he goes for anything in skirt.....

Which one we go do now!

Funny you neyyoh...stop contradicting yourself... your arguments holds no water...

Like I said before...once a girl is attracted to me ....if I like her ..am hitting that coochie.

Abundance, as in going for the best whilst maintaining frame.

You keep telling us you have what it takes.

Anyways nice chatting, between why do you call yourself a nigga grin.

Wannabe tupac grin?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wannabee tupac.?

Yet again deviating from the issue

Guy You trolling me ...no more response.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RipMorosini: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin

BTS

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

CaveAdullam agbeg help me out. cheesy cheesy

Arshawo man...(i like do the do.. because they buku everywhere.....or a

pyschopat like someone stated earlier.

Seriously I think am gifted in this...ready to take them simp brothers across the sea..

With my lifestyle and experiences.... because I noticed am the only one with a different mindset here...
0. The truth of the matter is that game is game, so far any entanglement you've with an adult woman is consensual. Whether she has a boyfriend, fiance, husband, sugar daddy is none of your business.

1. However, what neyyoh is bringing to your notice is that entangling with a woman who is engaged to another man is a dangerous affair because you might fall prey into the hands of her spouse and the gods fails to deliver you if he's a bad guy. Naturally, men get arouse with jealousy if they see their women with other men. So, if you are not careful, your life might end with your last ejaculates. Remember: men don't kill or harm their cheating spouse but the man caught with her.

2. On the other hand, a girl that cheats on her boyfriend sleeps with different men, and your susceptibility to STDs becomes higher with such women. Notwithstanding, you can avoid this via a good condom except your ancestral genetic traits decides to play a fast one on you by mistakenly excusing the condom when in cloud 9. Loooool.

3. Psycopaths are born not made and their population is very minute. Being a psychopath has to do with genetics. So, you don't have to be bothered. The only people close to psycopaths are sociopaths. But the traits listed by neyyoh are good indicators of a psychopath.

4. KiNGOG, you can't play the game more than Roosh V, Mystery, Neil Strauss. These men played the game to the core, had fun but never brought out anything tangible from their cumulative sexual escapades. Men and women into fvcking spree these days do it for the pleasure and finds "happiness" in it. But every man with his own life.

5. Any man that thinks sex is a rocket science these days simply don't know how to play the game. Sex these day is either cheap or free. Shaming another man because he sees sex as an act not worthy of his time reeks of low mentality. People abstain from sex based on their reasoning or belief and there's no big deal about it and doesn't make him a beta simp. If it's what bring him/her peace, then, so be it. But I do understand that many men don't know how to game women and in order to rationalize their failure with women they will hide under this blanket.

6. Game is game and there's no big deal about it. But if we should think long term and put the interest of the collective whole into consideration, we'll discover that individual pursuit of hedonism is the real problem of our society today. We contribute directly/indirectly and the consequences we will bear also directly/indirectly.

Thanks.

PS: I read a scientific article today, supporting neyyoh's point in regards to pleasure and happiness. I can send you the link if you are interested.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ubunja, martinez, skepticus, panshophist, GLYCOLYSIS, Dpsycologist Caveadullam, TheUndercover, emmaodet, and others, Thank you for this golden thread, we have nothing to give you, you rescue many guys like me from these so called creatures (women) who were born smarter and redpilled as hell, even in conservative society i.e villages women do manipulate men to the core. In my case I was naturally redpilled but always feeling insecure, thinking I'm doing the wrong thing because where am living many men are simping, and the devil is whispering in my ears telling me they are doing the right thing, fortunately sometimes it irritates me. The good side of me is saying why disrespecting thyself bcoz of women.
I'm now in page 215 and still progressing. THANKS ONCE AGAIN

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Most of the his so called premium sexcapades he boasts now about are what I used to enjoy with my harem of girlfriend(s) before I turned 22 that year........... At almost zero cost.

There is nothing of note to takeaway from banging multiple bottomless pit. Whenever you get too good at getting into girl's pants with ease. It gets boring when you get to a certain point.

These days I forlick with the opposite sex to pick their fish brain and try to do the impossible which is knowing what makes them tick because wetin remain wey we never bang for pussy cheesy

Azurevermillion:
You no get strength to argue. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

At the bolded I disagree bro.
I know the dude must have think he fûcked up... already friendzone and all so he ain't got no shot... that's why he didn't ask what's next he got to do.

Left to me...my opinion he still got a higher chance to taste that pucsy... even turn the game against her within 2seconds...if he gots his game right.

withdrawing himself from her.....will get him fûcked up the more..... trust me the girl is already expecting him to do that....like some guys will do I hate following the crowd.... they both course mate bro.... she gone put the words on some ears...how he rejected my nigga request...so he started behaving this way... wink That's how they all do bro...think.. it's a weak sign bro...

Jimmy17 to me If you still wanna do this

* Don't you delete her number... don't you dare avoid her bro... infacts she wants you to be a friend....so just be the besty bro for a limited period of time max 2weeks but don't over push it.. smiley relaxed you gon upgrade later... just act cool.. whenever you around her.... behave like that discussion you had never happened.... this here is to cover your mess on that request you made. so as not to be seen as a weakling!.

* Be semi bossy
Bro trust me... you can't start acting all bossy on her right now bro.... you've already lost that chance... it should have been from the start.. so you gon do This gradually...so has not to give a bad impression your attitudes changed when she rejected you..... when I mean semi bossy or mildly...I want you to treat her like a normal guy.... when she chats you... take your time... but reply her...just the way you reply a normal guy....just be normal.. neutral..

*Get yourself a close girl from your department.

You both course mate bro......just imagine her seeing you with another girl almost all the time...in that same department...this week bro...after she turned down your request while your still friends wink on your spare time..... she be like.....damn this could be me.

* You got up your style my Gee.
You know how many Yahoo boys she de see everyday... rich folks full everywhere bro.especially tertiary institution....I ain't talking bout money here bro...young guys with money but few got activities as stated by an OG ..... you just got to stand out my Gee... be fun....act like you don't care around her.jusst do you.

With all of this my guy.....her brain go reset to default...

Sounds like a whole lotta job bro. I’ll just let a b*tch go while I keep upgrading myself

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 179, REDPILL 2021

Don't become what a woman want you to become. Don't allow yourself metamorphose into her desires. Allowing her to mould you according to her taste buds and discretion is tantamount to your downfall.

Mould yourself according to your apex value, top priorities and real life purposes.

The only way life can be sweet between you and a woman is when you as a man is happy, then she can be happy also.

If you fail to be happy and channel all sense of purpose towards her direction, you will become waned, and at the end she abandons you for a lively man.

Be careful and always make yourself happy.

False: happy wife, happy life.

True: happy man, happy life, then, happy woman.

Authority: be your sculptor.
Authority: FOCUS

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
CaveAdullam:

0. The truth of the matter is that game is game, so far any entanglement you've with an adult woman is consensual. Whether she has a boyfriend, fiance, husband, sugar daddy is none of your business.

1. However, what neyyoh is bringing to your notice is that entangling with a woman who is engaged to another man is a dangerous affair because you might fall prey into the hands of her spouse and the gods fails to deliver you if he's a bad guy. Naturally, men get arouse with jealousy if they see their women with other men. So, if you are not careful, your life might end with your last ejaculates. Remember: men don't kill or harm their cheating spouse but the man caught with her.

2. On the other hand, a girl that cheats on her boyfriend sleeps with different men, and your susceptibility to STDs becomes higher with such women. Notwithstanding, you can avoid this via a good condom except your ancestral genetic traits decides to play a fast one on you by mistakenly excusing the condom when in cloud 9. Loooool.

3. Psycopaths are born not made and their population is very minute. Being a psychopath has to do with genetics. So, you don't have to be bothered. The only people close to psycopaths are sociopaths. But the traits listed by neyyoh are good indicators of a psychopath.

4. KiNGOG, you can't play the game more than Roosh V, Mystery, Neil Strauss. These men played the game to the core, had fun but never brought out anything tangible from their cumulative sexual escapades. Men and women into fvcking spree these days do it for the pleasure and finds "happiness" in it. But every man with his own life.

5. Any man that thinks sex is a rocket science these days simply don't know how to play the game. Sex these day is either cheap or free. Shaming another man because he sees sex as an act not worthy of his time reeks of low mentality. People abstain from sex based on their reasoning or belief and there's no big deal about it and doesn't make him a beta simp. If it's what bring him/her peace, then, so be it. But I do understand that many men don't know how to game women and in order to rationalize their failure with women they will hide under this blanket.

6. Game is game and there's no big deal about it. But if we should think long term and put the interest of the collective whole into consideration, we'll discover that individual pursuit of hedonism is the real problem of our society today. We contribute directly/indirectly and the consequences we will bear also directly/indirectly.

Thanks.

PS: I read a scientific article today, supporting neyyoh's point in regards to pleasure and happiness. I can send you the link if you are interested.

Understandable...one ought to be security conscious at all times..

But one thing you fail to understand...is the way you married folks (ajebo) takes this redpill movement is different from we bachelor's.

Am 26 this year february.... still in my prime...a bachelor... doing well for myself.....
* I could be here typing all day...but am getting paid back stage.

* I don't do drugs...(I don't even smoke cigarettes)

*I take achohol..(if I do hennessy or whiskey... sometimes...monkey tail to calm pressure)

*I love pucsy (Trust me .... that's my specialty...but funny enough...I get it alot at ease... paid n free..... it's all d same.

*I got tats on my body .. including my both legs..That's why I easily go with the flow..

am not trying to explain myself to you.... but am just trying to make a point here

What you expect from someone born and bred in the ghetto ..in the deep deep south....to have same mind like you niggas who lived in a saner environment.

Yeah we gone have different views on how we see things.... bro..

This is the street side am bringing in here..... it's the street mentality...it's all the same thing.... but repackaged in a more agile way... that you won't see in books and stuff.

I get it I might be seen as bad influence on them youths out here mahn...due to my posts....but the game never change..... girls always into bad guys.

Girl's will always be into fûck boys.

Any guyman when loose guard his girl... due to his simping nature...got himself to be blamed.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Understandable...one ought to be security conscious at all times..

But one thing you fail to understand...is the way you married folks (ajebo) takes this redpill movement is different from we bachelor's.

Am 26 this year february.... still in my prime...a bachelor... doing well for myself.....
* I could be here typing all day...but am getting paid back stage.

* I don't do drugs...(I don't even smoke cigarettes)

*I take achohol..(if I do hennessy or whiskey... sometimes...monkey tail to calm pressure)

*I love pucsy (Trust me .... that's my specialty...but funny enough...I get it alot at ease... paid n free..... it's all d same.

*I got tats on my body .. including my both legs..That's why I easily go with the flow..

am not trying to explain myself to you.... but am just trying to make a point here

What you expect from someone born and bred in the ghetto ..in the deep deep south....to have sane mind like you niggas who lived in a saner environment.

Yeah we gone have different views on how we see things.... bro..

This is the street side am bringing in here..... it's the street mentality...it's all the same thing.... but repackaged in a more agile way... that you won't see in books and stuff.

grin cool cheesy smiley angry sad cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed kiss cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
PacAmaru:
Mhenn guys I've always been a workaholic but malaria stroked me down since last Saturday...please wish me speedy recovery...
Sorry bro. Hope you better now?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweet7oyin:
#The greatest power you can have when dealing with anyone especially relationships is the ability to walk away.
The ability to walk away when you feel disrespected, insulted etc ...
Do whatever you can to have this power
If you have to avoid her to have the ability to walk away pls do it cause the person with the ability to walk away from the relationship is the person with the power.
Never be in a relationship that you can walk away from
else ur heading to heart break.

$Learn to punnish bad behaviours
You set a date and she comes late punnish that behaviour.
Any bad behaviour atall punnish it.
Many of guys are dealing with bullshit because they let those little bad behaviours slide.
If you see a woman slapping her husband it dint just start there
she has done some little things and she saw she could get away with it and she continued to try him till it got to that point.
If your girl disrespects you
Call her out on it cause if you don't she would do worse the next time.

Summary
1. Always have the to walk away from any relationship.
Note that both of you cannot have this power
Relationships are never 50:50
One person holds the power
Just make sure its you.

2. Punnish bad behaviours
Don't let bad behaviours slide
If you don't call a girl out on her bad behaviours she would never respect you.

The alpha never takes shit
If you don't respect me
Then Bleep off.

I like this post: very realistic stuff and practicable.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Stupidquestions:
One of the greatest weapon I believe women use on men to manipulate them is ignoring them.
Men should also learn to ignore and let go if she's not acting in your expectations. Look for someone else. Beam your attention else where. The more you place too much attention on her especially if it's one way and not mutual, the less attractive u become in her eyes, and the easier she can manipulate you with little attention she gives you.
The more I ignore the easier I get them.
Flesh and Blood did not teach you this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cypress042(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.