Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762893 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Only men are this kind women will avoid homeless man like a plague

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:29am On Jul 01, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSE ,OK PEOPLE ON THE TALK OF JOBLESS MEN WINNING PUSSY IF THE NIGGA GOT A GRIND THAT DONT TAKE MUCH OF HIS TIME THEN HE AINT GAT NO STRESS JOBLESS MEN WIN PUSSY CUZ THEY AINT GOT STRESS SO THEY APPROCH GIRLS IN A CASUAL WAY UNLIKE THE UNDER PRESSURE APPROACH OF WORKING MEN WHO AINT RELAXED FUNNY ENOUGH THE CASUAL SHIT WORKS MORE WITH WOMEN LIKE CASUAL SEX WHICH IS FUN AND ADVENTUROUS,WHO WOULDNT WANT TO Bleep A JOBLESS GUY ITS SO MUCH MORE FUN THAN FUCKING A WORKING GUY WHO IS UNDER STRESS AND MIGHT NOT PERFORM HELLLLOOOO HAVE YOU NIGGAZ WATCHED UNFAITHFULL
you see aomine, now you're talking....

That's another important thing. Working class guys are way too serious around women and can't bring themselves to be casual with women. Working class men have their dignity and ego to lose so they can't do anyhow with girls. But those broke jobless guys just say anything and do anyhow and do sometimes win because of it. Broke jobless men and working class men don't talk to women the same way. Working class men are usually reserved and respectful. Meanwhile the jobless brokies say anything that comes to their mind without fear. And it's funny but girls do fall for that laidback casual approach.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2021
SOZINN:
A wealthy man can make a woman lust for him. A wealthy man can turn a woman into his sex slave. Think about the athletes or even the men who are rich enough to afford home gyms. Since we want to focus on the fact that they don't have time to build themselves. Any argument against this fact is baseless and unreasonable.

I'm not disputing the fact that jobless men get women. However, not all unemployed men do and not all rich men can fûck. Having sex with multiple women at your disposal is all about the individual.
dude, it has been said literally a thousand times here - MONEY CAN'T BUY SEXUAL ATTRACTION. why are you like this? Still insisting on believing a lie? You're only wasting your own time you know.

You think this can be bought?

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Marxism led to feminism

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 2:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

It doesn't matter who came after who. A married woman should be a no no for a Redpiller. Not because of her But because of your dignity and reputation.

A Redpiller is supposed to view a married woman the same way he views a Single mother.
Exactly, Don't marry or LTR with a single mother nobody said you shouldn't fvck her same as a married woman. But I understand if you feel the risk isn't worth the sex.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 2:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Femzaremz:
from personal experiences this is true bro! Spot on!
I give him 98%, A+

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 3:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Zabiboy:
Mehn.... I'm learning alot
At first, someone said stipends on pvssy is "MANLY"
Now, if the hoe you claim is your wife/babe( cz las las, anybody interested in getting married would deff marry a hoe.. But lets not go there) "MISTAKENLY HAVE SEX", its "MATURITY" to accept the child and forgive
Interesting cheesy
Fiscus was being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:17am On Jul 01, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 5:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Did you have interest in women not for sexual reason but to know what make them tick(nature)? Before you know about the monk mode?

Cc Martinez29s

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:47am On Jul 01, 2021
ubunja:
dude, it has been said literally a thousand times here - MONEY CAN'T BUY SEXUAL ATTRACTION. why are you like this? Still insisting on believing a lie? You're only wasting your own time you know.

You think this can be bought?

No. I was not referring to money in my post and I even quoted myself to try and explain things a little further. I was talking about developing the right body structure that makes women wet. That is why I mentioned athletes and those who own a home gym. I have said it before that money cannot buy sexual attraction in my previous posts.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2021
SOZINN:

No. I was not referring to money in my post and I even quoted myself to try and explain things a little further. I was talking about developing the right body structure that makes women wet. That is why I mentioned athletes and those who own a home gym. I have said it before that money cannot buy sexual attraction in my previous posts.
Nice. We're on the same page.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2021
My guy is into modelling,gym alot with strong structure.

Let him open his unanswered messages for you,you will be shocked.

Many girls line up, greetings here and there.

He posted one yesterday and it was mad...I had to repost it on my WhatsApp. A gal that chooses me quoted it and was liking her lips.

I used that as a opportunity and tried to negotiate a party.i let my friend know about it,he laughed and also send me this pics.

Women are moved by nature,they are enslaved to it.a thug jobless nigga may pass todey and a lady seeing him would hiss, saying bad things about him. But next thing you will know,the guy has bleeped her.

That six packs and strong abs is a necessity and you all have to get it to score more with the female folks.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2021
My brother look...

Woman wey no get sense, na her toto go suffer...and man wey no get sense, na him money go suffer.

Second baze jare.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2021
She tried deleting it but it was too late,she didn't even know when she type it I guess or it's her sending signals indirectly.

Whenever ubunja speaks,you all gat to listen.he is lord in this women nature and I agreed to be an asslicker if need be just to pass this message.

The sex I got on 1 January this year took me just four days to actualise. I smiled the next day when I remembered his write up on emotions.everything went well even the date he used as an example.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2021
All the ladies I have one or two with have seen me gyming.

Since I can't afford gym tickets,I joined some guys and we made dumbbell from cement,stone and sand.

See how they stared whenever they pass and see me working out.sooner or later something would then happen.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Joker09 post=103239690]

It's not even about excuse.
Get all the games, good look and six packs in the world without money and engage with most Nigerian girls(especially the hot and good looking ones), all you'll get is a friendzone or hardcore rejection. I personally know some good looking club bouncers and some other guys, with all their 6 packs, none is really getting girls coz they broke, the likes of the yahoo guys are those fvcking the girls mercilessly. You broke and forming fine boy and six packs with Nigerian girls, lol grin. They never reject your call or chat before? Lol, most won't even be your friend coz they only prefer to be friends with well to do ppl. Shit is real here brotherman, only money move these girls, u gotta live here to know mehn. Simps have really spoiled things around here. No money, no honey here in most cases, including the religious types. Even if you're not going to spend the money on them as a redpiller, they need to see money oozing around you before you can get them. That's how it goes here. And I'm not talking about ugly girls!

However I'm not discrediting the power of 'game'. I feel every guy should learn it but know it can best work in this society(Nigeria) when you have money with it. Being rich without been redpill/game aware is disastrous. [/quot
Ma nigga!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Martinez39s:

Omo guys see what will it profit a man to be earning six figures and he can't give a bitch common 2k to bang the pussy at least three times on rotation. Abeg reason am.
— Kenoģidi (a fellow who came here after the pay-for-sex argument, stayed here ever since and seems up to something)
And I ain't going nowhere... So what's your point bro?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2021
ubunja:
You're basically repeating my words.

The point is, We need to investigate why jobless men are winning with pussy that many working guys seem to struggle with. Then emulate, as far as possible, their tamplet,without being jobless like them.

You still don't get it bro. Jobless aren't actually getting that much pussy in reality. Understand the difference between theory and reality. It's just a good narrative to support the redpill but it isn't actually 100 percent true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2021
KiNg0G:
Hi all please you all should check this thread out

simp 101

Just for posting of pictures only relating to simps...let's show this simp niggas how we are ashamed of them.

To create faster awareness.

https://www.nairaland.com/6628776/simp-101-check..pics..am-ashamed#103240157

https://www.nairaland.com/6628776/simp-101-check..pics..am-ashamed#103240157
This thread is litty bro. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Not true. Stop misleading. There's no reason not to improve your looks.

You mentioned yahoo boys but I can tell you most times it's the prostitutes aka runs girls that run after them. Again the problem with most of you is that you twist the rules to your favour either coz you are too lazy or dumb to put in the work

Similarly, I know many guys that their good looks opened doors for them. Don't go running after these girls and come here to spit trash. Guys who truly understand game, rich and good looking still wait to be chosen but then y'all run after all these ladies like a he-goat on heat. Hit the gym, rich or not too rich, look good and chill to be chosen, and I can tell you the benefits are enormous

Choose a woman who chooses you!

Your money can only attract but won't keep and turn on the deepest desires in these bitches. Hypergamy no send you.. wise up.

Ubunja, my deepest respect for you sir. Keep spitting regardless of what few folks who don't understand game here feel. They are free to believe what they want but las las will face reality. I sha trust our girls tongue

Authority(in cave adullam's voice) grin: Improve your looks(have game) and hustle o(make money)

I don't understand why you have to sound so pained about my post, don't be silly. Who tell you I'm not working to improve on myself? Y'all are quick to throw tantrums here on nairaland and that's why some ppl don't like to comment about their realities because of online bullies like you.
I don't know if you're living in a different Nigeria but you need to be real with yourself about what is going on right now.
I've seen church girls run after yahoo boys, yahoo boys mostly get the hottest girls and they even get married to this girls weekly. Don't be delusional my friend, wake up! I can say it with my full chest that most Nigerian girls behavioural pattern is like a runs girl's. Not all yahoo boys appear to be one, they have businesses and those will fvck and even marry your gf in a heartbeat, thank God you made mention of rich guys and 'not too rich guys'. You should have said broke guys with 6 packs get all the girls now. Sure, a lot of women will choose you if you're rich, a lot of struggling guys aren't having it easy out there, Nigerian girls of their spec will not choose them if they don't see them winning, sorry. Most of them just want already made guys!!

See, yahoo guys or any form of rich guys(legit or not) get most girls(runs girls or not) in Nigeria. I deal with realities and it's so stupid of you to counter my opinion with insults. I hate deceiving myself. And you failed to read my last sentence where I said that I don't discredit the power of game, but it best work when you have money with it. I'm redpilled and I put in work on myself everyday but I can't see the reality of things around me and not say it. Runs girl or not, gold diggers or not, most Nigerian girls want to see money ooze around you before they can follow you irrespective of how you get it, deal with it. Stop spewing trash. Don't be broke and be claiming you got game, as you learn your game, don't forget to be hustlng for money with it, coz that's how it can work here. A lot of our girls get gold digging mentality and a lot of guys know that here.
Even working class girls(independent) ladies are not exempted here, they'll not just date or roll with any guy, they're all looking for well to do guys doing better than them, hypergamy much.. and that's who most of them sleep with and even sometimes get played. Nigerian girls and broke guys with 6 packs don't flow, sorry. And I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT UGLY GIRLS!!. Don't let us deceive ourselves here biko, let's discuss about realities and not what we just wished in our minds.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2021
My own belief is that money attracts these girls but if you've got game you ain't wasting/spending that money!

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Finally someone who gets the memo!

This is the true definition of "game".

Your money should be on display but not on offer.

GrammarNazi1:
My own belief is that money attracts these girls but if you've got game you ain't wasting/spending that money!

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Dear brothers of the pill, I have not come here to glorify money over game. NO!. back then when I was way broker and all I had was game and good looks, I got laid well. I never had a gf of my own or took girls out on dates/spend money on them.
Now I'm not as broke as before and my lay rate has doubled and the highest I spend is just transportation fare back to my not so fancy crib and it's game on!
I shit you not brothers, when you throw a little money into your game, you'll be unstoppable I swear.!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Where the hell is luminous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Happy New month to all Men out there.
May our Hustle favour us beyond our expectations.

May we EXPERIENCE unlimited peace of mind and abundance of laughter in this month of July and beyond.

Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2021
And some were supporting this girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

I don't understand why you have to sound so pained about my post, don't be silly. Who tell you I'm not working to improve on myself? Y'all are quick to throw tantrums here on nairaland and that's why some ppl don't like to comment about their realities because of online bullies like you.
I don't know if you're living in a different Nigeria but you need to be real with yourself about what is going on right now.
I've seen church girls run after yahoo boys, yahoo boys mostly get the hottest girls and they even get married to this girls weekly. Don't be delusional my friend, wake up! I can say it with my full chest that most Nigerian girls behavioural pattern is like a runs girl's. Not all yahoo boys appear to be one, they have businesses and those will fvck and even marry your gf in a heartbeat, thank God you made mention of rich guys and 'not too rich guys'. You should have said broke guys with 6 packs get all the girls now.
See, yahoo guys or any form of rich guys(legit or not) get most girls(runs girls or not) in Nigeria. I deal with realities and it's so stupid of you to counter my opinion with insults. I hate deceiving myself. And you failed to read my last sentence where I said that I don't discredit the power of game, but it best work when you have money with it. I'm redpilled and I put in work on myself everyday but I can't see the reality of things around me and not say it. Runs girl or not, gold diggers or not, most Nigerian girls want to see money ooze around you before they can follow you irrespective of how you get it, deal with it. Stop spewing trash. Don't be broke and be claiming you got game, as you learn your game, don't forget to be hustlng for money with it, coz that's how it can work here. A lot of our girls get gold digging mentality and a lot of guys know that here.
Even working class girls(independent) ladies are not exempted here, they'll not just date or roll with any guy, they're all looking for well to do guys doing better than them, hypergamy much.. and that's who most of them sleep with and even sometimes get played. Nigerian girls and broke guys with 6 packs don't flow, sorry. And I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT UGLY GIRLS!!. Don't let us deceive ourselves here biko, let's discuss about realities and not what we just wished in our minds.

Don't mind these bloody theorists doing their best to make the redpill sound like a fairytale and out of touch with reality and passively encourage laziness! Mtchewwww!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2021
for everyone saying looks without money doesn't matter. Tell me girls will not be dripping for this guy.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2021
DAY 182, REDPILL 2021

Men are selective when it comes to abusive males or people that reeks of negative vibes.

But when it comes to sex, Men are ready to fvck and appreciate the body of the most malicious of women, rewarding these women with their time, strength, resources and fertile swimmers. These women knows that no matter their reckless behavior men will still come back to count notches, hence, the rise of female entitlement mentality, aggrandizement, pride.

They're proud because without any effort or efficiency of theirs they're are surrounded with the rewards of hard work and labour. They are the mother queen bee.

Many things taints a man for long, coitus with a depraved woman is one of them.

Don't corrupt your positive vibes with madt sex.

Stay with the young, pure and pristine.

Authority: Don't give peasants what belongs to Caesar.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Oyin2212:
for everyone saying looks without money doesn't matter. Tell me girls will not be dripping for this guy.
Stop deceiving yourself, gals will shun this guy and follow tinubu without battling an eyelid

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2021
This is the harsh truth, let's not forget that Nigeria is money conscious society coupled with massive unemployment and poverty rate even your fellow men will treat like a loser if don't have that cash.

Joker09:

I've seen church girls run after yahoo boys, yahoo boys mostly get the hottest girls and they even get married to this girls weekly. Don't be delusional my friend, wake up! I can say it with my full chest that most Nigerian girls behavioural pattern is like a runs girl's. Not all yahoo boys appear to be one, they have businesses and those will fvck and even marry your gf in a heartbeat, thank God you made mention of rich guys and 'not too rich guys'. You should have said broke guys with 6 packs get all the girls now. Sure, a lot of women will choose you if you're rich, a lot of struggling guys aren't having it easy out there, Nigerian girls of their spec will not choose them if they don't see them winning, sorry. Most of them just want already made guys!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Kenogidi:

Don't mind these bloody theorists doing their best to make the redpill sound like a fairytale and out of touch with reality and passively encourage laziness! Mtchewwww!

It's very annoying bro. Like some of them live in a different Nigeria. Like they don't know most girls around here have the gold digging mentality, a country where a lot of girls are into prostitution one way or the other. I deal with realities and I know what my eyes see everyday. Even redpill claim it's in women nature to be hypergamous. Like they don't know a lot of Nigerian girls both from poor homes and rich homes don't do broke guys, they don't care about how hot any broke guy is, most are after well to do guys and it's why many of them get cheated on and claim all men are scums. There are handsome and well built rich guys too, this is where they rather pick from, not struggling guys.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fiscus105(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.