Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762659 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
This is the harsh truth, let's not forget that Nigeria is money conscious society coupled with massive unemployment and poverty rate even your fellow men will treat like a loser if don't have that cash.

Thank you for saying it as it is my brother. I like to infuse realities into whatever I'm learning. Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Kenogidi:

You still don't get it bro. Jobless aren't actually getting that much pussy in reality. Understand the difference between theory and reality. It's just a good narrative to support the redpill but it isn't actually 100 percent true
the women are the ones with the pussy. If they're saying broke dick is better it actually means they are fvcking those broke guys. You, you're just putting your own opinion, which really is just useless at this point. If I were you I would just close my mouth on this issue because you're not the one being fvcked.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ItachiGold(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Good morning everyone. My name is Itachi Gold. My guy diamond showed me that I can live life better so i want to get enlightened on the right way to live

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
My own belief is that money attracts these girls but if you've got game you ain't wasting/spending that money!

Thank you. Good point.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

It's very annoying bro. Like some of them live in a different Nigeria. Like they don't know most girls around here don't have the gold digging mentality, a country where a lot of girls are into prostitution one way or the other. I deal with realities and I know what my eyes see everyday. Even redpill claim it's in women nature to be hypergamous. Like they don't know a lot of Nigerian girls both from poor homes and rich homes don't do broke guys, they don't care about how hot any broke guy is, most are after well to do guys and it's why many of them get cheated on and claim all men are scums. There are handsome and well built rich guys too, this is where they rather pick from, not struggling guys.
dude money doesn't make any pussy wet. You guys are so fixated on money making that you forget the basics of female sexuality.

And it's because of all your unrelenting pursuit of cash while ignoring the mechanics of female sexuality that you ended up winning the award for the Country With The Highest Paternal Fraud In Africa. You're literally seeing all the facts but choosing to cling to your own opinions or what you see with your eyes. But thing is, women are living secret lives right underneath your noses. Lol.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2021
1. The funny thing is that all of you that has commented on either looks or money are correct. The problem is that neither wants to see things from the other perspective.
If you understand hypergamy you will know it is true.

2. Women going for richer men is an instinct to lock in men that will provide for them and their offspring: Hypergamy!

3. Women going for athletic men is an instinct to lock in men with good genes, so that their children can survive the harshness of natural selection and enjoy the benefit of a strong father: Hypergamy!

4. Women going for celebrities with big tummies or ugly faces is an instinct that signifies status. If other people position themselves around a particular man, women will also want to be part of that community so that she can enjoy the benefits too. Hence, women will share a high value man that cheats rather than a faithful low value man: Hypergamy!

5. Women going for thugs, players, jerks, is an instinct that signifies dominance, strength and courage. Women wants protection for them and their offsprings: Hypergamy!

6. Women want a man that's faithful and that gives her enough time and attention. Since working class men can't provide it for them, they congeal themselves around broke men without jobs but that has time: Hypergamy!

7. Hypergamy is like fire that can never be satisfied, however unlike fire, you can't quench it but leverage it to your specific usage. Definitely, only a tiny percentage of men, even less than the normal 20% of high ranking men that can fulfill all the fantasies of hypergamy.

8. Since women cannot get all their needs from a particular man, the term ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS comes into play. It is women fulfilling their fantasies through different men.

9. The essence of the game is to bring to your awareness the innate nature of women, how to maneuver your ways around them, so that you can come out winning with minimal or no wounds at all.

Thanks.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2021
ubunja:
dude money doesn't make any pussy wet. You guys are so fixated on money making that you forget the basics of female sexuality.

And it's because of all your unrelenting pursuit of cash while ignoring the mechanics of female sexuality that you ended up winning the award for the Country With The Highest Paternal Fraud In Africa. You're literally seeing all the facts but choosing to cling to your own opinions or what you see with your eyes. But thing is, women are living secret lives right underneath your noses. Lol.
hehehe....

True....

We should try to balance things...

Money, redpill and pvssy...

But las las....

Remove money and redpill and any man focusing on pvssy alone is doomed...

Balance am...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2021
ubunja:

Money is what attracts them in the first place bro. There are rich guys that have 6 packs too, they prefer to pick among guys like this. Without money, they won't even pick your call or respond to your text even if they give you their number. It's gotten that worse around here bruv but I still believe in power of game but it best works when they see you doing well financially, that's why I also support the idea of game.. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Since women cannot get all their needs from a particular man, the term ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS comes into play. It is women fulfilling their fantasies through different men.

The essence of the game is to bring to your awareness the innate nature of women, how to maneuver your ways around them, so that you can come out winning with minimal or no wounds at all.

I like this...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Kenogidi:
Dear brothers of the pill, I have not come here to glorify money over game. NO!. back then when I was way broker and all I had was game and good looks, I got laid well. I never had a gf of my own or took girls out on dates/spend money on them.
Now I'm not as broke as before and my lay rate has doubled and the highest I spend is just transportation fare back to my not so fancy crib and it's game on!
I shit you not brothers, when you throw a little money into your game, you'll be unstoppable I swear.!

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

Money is what attracts them in the first place bro. There are rich guys that have 6 packs too, they prefer to pick among guys like this. Without money, they won't even pick your call or respond to your text even if they give you their number. It's gotten that worse around here bruv but I still believe in power of game but it best works when they see you doing well financially, that's why I also support the idea of game.. Peace.
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE , grin DONT TRY TO LOGICALIZE OR BOX IN WOMEN LAS LAS THEY WILL Bleep WHO THEY WANT TO Bleep BE IT BROKE OR RICH THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GUYS FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES NO MATTER HOW RICH OR GOOD LOOKING YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT BITCH IZZ STILL CHOKING ON SOMEONE ELSES DICK

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
My own belief is that money attracts these girls but if you've got game you ain't wasting/spending that money!
yes. Then there are guys who don't need money to attract girls. That's the part gents here are having a hard time internalizing.

When red pillers insist on having money to get women, they've in fact become blue pill. Because money is a blue pill tool for getting women.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Stop deceiving yourself, gals will shun this guy and follow tinubu without battling an eyelid

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2021
They are fluid like that very very very fluid while you are fitting your ideal you think they want another nigga is fitting another ideal they want grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE , grin DONT TRY TO LOGICALIZE OR BOX IN WOMEN LAS LAS THEY WILL Bleep WHO THEY WANT TO Bleep BE IT BROKE OR RICH THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GUYS FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES NO MATTER HOW RICH OR GOOD LOOKING YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT BITCH IZZ STILL CHOKING ON SOMEONE ELSES DICK

I agree but I'm speaking about what i see around in the society, I like to infuse realities with whatever we have going on here. Just know that Nigerian girls are money conscious before anything else, I can only say about Naija girls, girls from other climes might be different.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSE, NOW AOMINE IZZZ CONFUSED I THOUGHT MAKING MONEY IZZZZ SUPPOSED TO BE FOR YOURSELF ABI YOU SELF NOR LIKE ENJOYMENT grin THE MONEY IZZZ NOT FOR WOMEN BUT FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2021
CaveAdullam:
1. The funny thing is that all of you that has commented on either looks or money are correct. The problem is that neither wants to see things from the other perspective.
If you understand hypergamy you will know it is true.

2. Women going for richer men is an instinct to lock in men that will provide for them and their offspring: Hypergamy!

3. Women going for athletic men is an instinct to lock in men with good genes, so that their children can survive the harshness of natural selection and enjoy the benefit of a strong father: Hypergamy!

4. Women going for celebrities with big tummies or ugly faces is an instinct that signifies status. If other people position themselves around a particular man, women will also want to be part of that community so that she can enjoy the benefits too. Hence, women will share a high value man that cheats rather than a faithful low value man: Hypergamy!

5. Women going for thugs, players, jerks, is an instinct that signifies dominance, strength and courage. Women wants protection for them and their offsprings: Hypergamy!

6. Women want a man that's faithful and that gives her enough time and attention. Since working class men can't provide it for them, they congeal themselves around broke men without jobs but that has time: Hypergamy!

7. Hypergamy is like fire that can never be satisfied, however unlike fire, you can't quench it but leverage it to your specific usage. Definitely, only a tiny percentage of men, even less than the normal 20% of high ranking men that can fulfill all the fantasies of hypergamy.

8. Since women cannot get all their needs from a particular man, the term ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS comes into play. It is women fulfilling their fantasies through different men.

9. The essence of the game is to bring to your awareness the innate nature of women, how to maneuver your ways around them, so that you can come out winning with minimal or no wounds at all.

Thanks.

nothing can be added to this. You have broken it down nicely. No buts.

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks. The one problem with guys is that they're not aware that the "Alpha" here is the bolded.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2021
You can never completely satisfy a woman.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2021
ONE MORE THING JOBLESS DOES NOT MEAN BROKE they are niggaz with online grinds they jobless but they ain't broke

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2021
nobody here is saying use money to get women,the point those guys are trying to pass is that here in Nigeria the rich guys have it easier than the broke guys,Nigerian girls will make it fvcking easy.
Owning a car in Nigeria can get you dozens of pus5y without you trying,even holding the latest iPhone can get you all the sex you want, that's how bad it is.

ubunja:
yes. Then there are guys who don't need money to attract girls. That's the part gents here are having a hard time internalizing.

When red pillers insist on having money to get women, they've in fact become blue pill. Because money is a blue pill tool for getting women.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
nobody here is saying use money to get women,the point those guys are trying to pass is that here in Nigeria the rich guys have it easier than the broke guys,Nigerian girls will make it fvcking easy.
Owning a car in Nigeria can get you dozens of pus5y without you trying,even holding the latest iPhone can get you all the sex you want, that's how bad it is.

Thank you bro. Loud it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

Thank you bro. Loud it.
hehehe...

If you no hold the least iphone x...

Some girls no go look your way....

It's truly that bad...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2021
MJBOLT:

HAVE YOU SEEN MY LAST POST THAT BE WHY I ALWAYS EMPHASIZE ON THE GRIND ,IF YOU GOT A GRIND GOOD

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
MJBOLT:

I have never disputed that materials bring you women. Because women love money. I do get you. But my thing Is, When those women have satisfied your Lust, where do THEY THEMSELVES go to satisfy their own Lust. The answer will surprise you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2021
aomine:
ONE MORE THING JOBLESS DOES NOT MEAN BROKE they are niggaz with online grinds they jobless but they ain't broke
no. Let's keep it at jobless means broke. It shatters many beliefs around here lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...

If you no hold the least iphone x...

Some girls no go look your way....

It's truly that bad...

Yes it's that bad. Especially those ones that feel they're hot. They look themselves like mini Kim Kardashians grin. Will a Kim K have anything to do with a broke guy? Hell no.
That's how mentally warped many naija girls are, even those from well to do homes among them aren't exempted.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2021
ubunja:
no. Let's keep it at jobless means broke. It shatters many beliefs around here lol
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Zabiboy:
Mehn.... I'm learning alot
At first, someone said stipends on pvssy is "MANLY"
Now, if the hoe you claim is your wife/babe( cz las las, anybody interested in getting married would deff marry a hoe.. But lets not go there) "MISTAKENLY HAVE SEX", its "MATURITY" to accept the child and forgive
Interesting cheesy

They always expose themselves. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2021
ubunja:
the women are the ones with the pussy. If they're saying broke dick is better it actually means they are fvcking those broke guys. You, you're just putting your own opinion, which really is just useless at this point. If I were you I would just close my mouth on this issue because you're not the one being fvcked.

I'm not rich bro...I get my fair share of pussy...so what's your point? Cos I've made mine already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

Yes it's that bad. Especially those ones that feel they're hot. They look themselves like mini Kim Kardashians grin. Will a Kim K have anything to do with a broke guy? Hell no.
That's how mentally warped many naija girls are, even those from well to do homes among them aren't exempted.
as many guys have highlighted it just now, No one man can satisfy all of a woman's needs. So don't presume those Kim K girls are getting all their needs met by these men they go to for money. Because, don't forget, money is but ONE need of women. The other is sex. The other friendship etc. Women go to different men for different reasons. CaveAdullam has already explained that to you all.

I'll have you know these girls live double lives man. I promise you. There's stuff and people these girls are doing and getting with that they'll never let it be known or else they kill themselves.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2021
ubunja:
I have never disputed that materials bring you women. Because women love money. I do get you. But my thing Is, When those women have satisfied your Lust, where do THEY THEMSELVES go to satisfy their own Lust. The answer will surprise you.

And who says the rich guy isn't satisfying their list as well.... you're such an idealist bro ..wake up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Kenogidi:

I'm not rich bro...I get my fair share of pussy...so what's your point? Cos I've made mine already
my point is maybe let women who have the pussy tell you whose dick they enjoy most? In fact they've mentioned broke guys as the dick they want best. Now are you going to accept their declaration or argue with them? That's really the point.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, HELLASJ(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.