Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763548 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

You're still getting it all wrong again. I'm as redpilled as any of you here, infact I could be more redpilled than most of you here because I practice my own redpill both online and offline yet I can't see the reality of things and not say.
Read what I wrote again and this time very slowly, l said it's advisable you got game and still keep your hustle in check to get the best result in a country like Nigeria.

It's the reality that most young and hot Nigerian girls(both from wealthy homes and poor homes) in their primes won't follow broke guys, I'm not the one that told them to have this mentality. it's just the harsh reality, deal with it bro.
pls I’ve bern seeing this game but don’t know what it means , can u tell me please

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

Let's not forget that there nothing like 'love'. No girl can truly love you. You can only get high interest and low interest. We are not saying game is bad or money is everything, we are just saying the reality of things with most Nigerian girls, they're very money conscious and they always put money first. They'll rather fvck the hot rich guy than fvck the hot broke guy. Most times, the hot Nigerian girls don't even let broke guys get close at all. So it's better to get both money and game.

Get the money for yourself and use the game for women.

However, broke guys who have game and her street smart (they are not much though) are equally getting their share of pussay (ladies in their youthful prime). If you have lived in the North Central part of Nigeria down to all the regions of the south (South East, South West and the South South), you'll see "average" guys between 15 and 28 (most are broke and still living with their parents) have baby mamas of girls between ages 16 and 25. Those without kids have tons of abortions. I've seen it first hand. Completely broke and useless guys who are doing everything possible not to ever self improve, getting girls in their youthful prime pregnant. These set of girls (which most guys will meet when they are on their way to improving their lives) will never let you get access to their coochies without "paying" (and other conditions) if they see you have your shiit together or have the potential of having a great future.

Do these girls like money or are attracted to "signs" of money like all Nigerian women do? - The answer is YES

Your reality about Nigerian women is right and if you throw out the money, they will go for it and see you just for that - An ATM. Always try to look deeper than what you are shown. Only a woman will tell you openly how broke and disgusting a guy is but go and fûck him right behind you and probably have a baby for him. The same chick is billing you and won't let you get down if she thinks you have money or is focused on making money.

Know your "value" to women.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2021
The moment you started taking TRP, it'll be like you unveil the darkest truth in a women world, you will realized that women are heartless, unkind, ungrateful creatures.
Yesterday, we were receiving lectures in the office where I'm doing my IT. A woman came late, she is with her baby (an infant). The supervisor ask someone among us to please give that woman a sit since she has a baby. Come and see drama..... Her female friends probably coursemates who was at that moment smiling and playing with her baby frowned their faces, and looked up where we males are sitted, cunningly saying a male folk is the one suppose to give her a sit. One gentleman (simp) stood up for her.
The supervisor ask those girls why they refuse to give their sits despite the fact that they friends with that woman. They bravely said men are present bla blah bla and are stronger than them. The supervisor just smiled nd continued his lectures...Life is not easy for MAN.... SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMER.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Skepticus:

However, broke guys who have game and her street smart (they are not much though) are equally getting their share of pussay (ladies in their youthful prime). If you have lived in the North Central part of Nigeria down to all the regions of the south (South East, South West and the South South), you'll see "average" guys between 15 and 28 (some still leaving with their parents) have baby mamas of girls between ages 16 and 25.

Do these girls like money or are attracted to "signs" of money like all Nigerian women do? - The answer is yes

Your reality about Nigerian women is right and if you throw out the money, they will go for it and see you just for that - An ATM. Always try to look deeper than what you are shown. Only a woman will tell you openly how broke and disgusting a guy is but go and Bleep him right behind you. The same chick is billing you and won't let you get down with her without billing.

I never said anyone should loose guard when it comes to dealing with women when you're rich. It's why I said this;

Your own duty as a redpiller/gamer is to level up financially and get these chics for free and not spend a dime on them, but let them see signs of wealth in you.(that's only if you want to be having sex with different girls).

Broke guys living with their parents and getting girls could come from well to do homes, this is enough reason for most girls to offer them sex, since they know their parents are well to do and they're visibly seeing that.

Most hot Nigerian girls will not date or have anything to do with broke guys in Nigeria, it's the sad reality.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

You're still getting it all wrong again. I'm as redpilled as any of you here, infact I could be more redpilled than most of you here because I practice my own redpill both online and offline yet I can't see the reality of things and not say.
Read what I wrote again and this time very slowly, l said it's advisable you got game and still keep your hustle in check to get the best result in a country like Nigeria.

It's the reality that most young and hot Nigerian girls(both from wealthy homes and poor homes) in their primes won't follow broke guys, I'm not the one that told them to have this mentality. it's just the harsh reality, deal with it bro.
....Again with the GIRLS, GAME 101: All pussy are the same. You must be redpilled but methinks you're one shtick away from relapse with this your woebegone defeatist, low self esteem train of thought...To you, the match is over even before you've played the Game. Have you wondered how 'broke' pastors get followership? You talk as if Nigeria is the worse place on earth....Even in the worse places on earth MAGICAL THINGS do happen..But I must reiterate that your mindset is aligned all wrong, you must work on yourself and your self esteem else you will be like that eagle that doesn't fly but walk.....Which is a blue pillled trait.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

I never said anyone should loose guard when it comes to dealing with women when you're rich. It's what I said this;

Your own duty as a redpiller/gamer is to level up financially and get these chics for free and not spend a dime on them, but let them see signs of wealth in you.(that's only if you want to be having sex with different girls).

Broke guys living with their parents and getting girls could come from well to do homes, this is enough for most girls to offer them sex.
Most hot Nigerian girls will not date or have anything to do with broke guys in Nigeria, it's the sad reality.

We are saying the same thing.

At the bolded last paragraph, it is not entirely true from my experience (not my reality) with women in my dusty days but I would not argue against yours because it is useless trying to project individual experiences on others because there are tons of nuances/factors that affect how we view and understand things.

So far, the experiences of those who have contributed to the arguments is "educative". In the end, you pick what works for you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2021
Skepticus:

We are saying the same thing.

At the bolded last paragraph, it is not entirely true from my experience (not my reality) with women in my dusty days but I would not argue against yours because it is useless trying to project individual experiences on others because there are tons of nuances/factors that affect how we view and understand things.

So far, the experiences of those who have contributed to the arguments is "educative". In the end, you pick what works for you.

Thank you, I respect your opinion either. You mentioned your dusty days, I had such experiences like a decade ago too. I just want you to know that things have drastically changed over the years and I have accepted the harsh reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Abeg someone should please explain Game to me cause I don’t understand it o

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2021
ichidodo:
....Again with the GIRLS, GAME 101: All pussy are the same. You must be redpilled but methinks you're one shtick away from relapse with this your woebegone defeatist, low self esteem train of thought...To you, the match is over even before you've played the Game. Have you wondered how 'broke' pastors get followership? You talk as if Nigeria is the worse place on earth....Even in the worse places on earth MAGICAL THINGS do happen..But I must reiterate that your mindset is aligned all wrong, you must work on yourself and your self esteem else you will be like that eagle that doesn't fly but walk.....Which is a blue pillled trait.

Don't try to shade me or insult me because of my opinion. You're putting it all on me, whereas I don't make this rules, I'm not the one that made all these girls like this. I'm just saying the reality on ground but here you are calling me all sort of names.
I repeat, a lot of hot and young Nigerian girls have nothing to do with broke guys. They rather prefer to sleep with rich guys and get married to rich guys(guys faring well financially). We should get both money and game for the best results. You don't have to talk down on me. I'm saying my own reality, maybe you're from a different Nigeria. Cheers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

Don't try to shade me or insult me because of my opinion. You're putting it all on me, whereas I don't make this rules, I'm not the one that made all these girls like this. I'm just saying the reality on ground but here you are calling me all sort of names.
I repeat, a lot of hot and young Nigerian girls have nothing to do with broke guys. They rather prefer to sleep with rich guys and get married to rich guys(guys faring well financially). You don't have to talk down on me. I'm saying my own reality, maybe you're from a different Nigeria. Cheers.
well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2021
I’ve experienced and believe this your reality tho but u have if you’re broke don’t appear broke they will follow you still but d will run after d well to do guy
Joker09:

I repeat, a lot of hot and young Nigerian girls have nothing to do with broke guys. They rather prefer to sleep with rich guys and get married to rich guys(guys faring well financially). You don't have to talk down on me. I'm saying my own reality, maybe you're from a different Nigeria. Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Let me share a similar experience.
It happened that for some reason for abt 3-Sundays I consistently contributed to donation being raised in church for a project. Along the line, a new babe in church had been giving me green light but I've been acting indifferent.
Then through youth meeting, one Sunday, I decided to break the ice and gave her little attention.
Afterwards she started being nice, call and all...and when I returned her call she flatters me and talk sweetly...she also tried to push the conversation to romance side...I was aware and picking my words.
Then one sunday evening, during that familiarizing, I called her to come see me at a bar..she said ok...then she stood me up and gave flimsy excuse not to come after first saying she was coming.......
To me, that was a red flag. I snubbed her for days...and this time she dint call too. Then like over a week, I went on a date with another babe, at a bar close to her schl....I've even forgotten abt her, then her call came in.
...i picked it. She exchanged pleasantries, I was casual and she asked where I was, I told her when did she start asking where I was? She toned down a bit and we ended the call..
After my date left the bar, and because It was close to her hostel, I decided to call her to say I want to stop by at her place, that I'm closeby.. she welcomed it.
It was my first time visiting. My intention was to address her previous bad behavior and whine her..
We seated in a classroom...there were couple of other people....so our gist became fun and interesting after the whole initial accusations and redress.
She was quite interesting and bold. She started getting sexual verbally, romantic and displayin public affection, and toiling with me...it was cold that day sha....u will tink we were lovers,...I played along..we even pecked.
To cut the story short...just before I left, she started demanding I give her money before I leave...I laughed it off and handled it with humor.. but she started getting serious abt it...that I shd treat like a sister now.
Everything was going quite well until now, I mean you passed her first shit test, she needed to be sure of which category to place you,hence the second shit test here(you actually went there to correct her, but she ended up manipulating you as soon as possible with the romance and all,she saw that she's got you like any other guy,then came the billing (shit test), yet u failed.. you were probably scared of offending/losing her( a sign of weakness which you didn't show before that made you attractive to her initially)
I was getting embarrassed cos I have a rule of not accedding to a woman's financial demand at the beginning of a parole. I told her to calm down that I dint plan to come see her that it was her call that made me come...I Sha intentionally gave her N200 with shame lol..out of 1200 remaining from my earlier date.....she told me to call her when I get home...I dint but I messaged her..she dint reply.
[i]Following morning she replied..and after greetings she asked me money that she's broke,, that this that that...
Maybe I should have sent her sth, maybe she was truly broke,...cos I felt guilt. But I told her I will send but not now..[/i]

Did you say that you felt guilt for not giving in to her manipulations yet? Why make a promise to send money when you can easily tell her that you don't have!?
The conclusion is that..she stopped calling or chatting since then...I dint call too..I messaged her On Sunday to come to church.she didn't come nor reply....I've also snubbed her til now

Another shit test failed.. telling her to come to church on Sunday shows neediness, women don't like clingy guys.. you have a life of ur own gee, other girls are out there, explore.. stop revolving around her like she's your life(putting her on a pedestal), you treat her like a celebrity, she treats you like her fan.
I'm not so bothered..I'm not sure if I handled it well or not...it's somehow Sha...I'm like so the whole love don end cos she ask me money and I din't send cos I felt it's too early to start on a billing note... u guys can add ur comment.
From your write up, you are actually bothered and like I said, you didn't handle it well.. even if you try correct things with her, you wouldn't get her respect.. lack of respect= zero attraction.
Go on monk mode towards her, develop yourself,take classes (if any), take profitable deals, hit the gym, and pick other girls (if you think you need to)..
We are all learning, so thanks for sharing
#Witty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Azammmi:
I’ve experienced and believe this your reality tho but u have if you’re broke don’t appear broke they will follow you still but d will run after d well to do guy

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Austeeenxx: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Calibrator:
Finally someone who gets the memo!

This is the true definition of "game".
Your money should be on display but not on offer.

Absofuckinglutely!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2021
ichidodo:

Joker09 is making his position based on his reality and most of other Nigerian men. So far, their position is entirely true and this position is what you'll get in an environment where 99% of the men (rich or poor) are neck deep in the blue pill.

Since these are the type of men, nigerian women engage daily, they "operate" or deal with these men at the level of understanding they expect them to be. When you approach a Nigerian woman as a Nigerian man, she expects you to be ignorant of women's hidden true nature (which they expose sometimes, but men don't see as they are not "looking" ) because it what most Nigerian men are.

A country full of rich/poor tricks (money-paying magas), having the world's highest number of men raising other men's kids in paternity fraud is not one that would easily understand game on a deeper level. Understanding this will help your game in a country full of irredeemable SIMPs.

Something worthy of note is that when you are exposed to women this easy, you'll see that pussay is overrated and you'll forever be distrusting of women - Redpill 2.0

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Skepticus:

However, broke guys who have game and her street smart (they are not much though) are equally getting their share of pussay (ladies in their youthful prime). If you have lived in the North Central part of Nigeria down to all the regions of the south (South East, South West and the South South), you'll see "average" guys between 15 and 28 (most are broke and still living with their parents) have baby mamas of girls between ages 16 and 25. Those without kids have tons of abortions. I've seen it first hand. Completely broke and useless guys who are doing everything possible not to ever self improve, getting girls in their youthful prime pregnant. These set of girls (which most guys will meet when they are on their way to improving their lives) will never let you get access to their coochies without "paying" (and other conditions) if they see you have your shiit together or have the potential of having a great future.

Do these girls like money or are attracted to "signs" of money like all Nigerian women do? - The answer is YES

Your reality about Nigerian women is right and if you throw out the money, they will go for it and see you just for that - An ATM. Always try to look deeper than what you are shown. Only a woman will tell you openly how broke and disgusting a guy is but go and fûck him right behind you and probably have a baby for him. The same chick is billing you and won't let you get down if she thinks you have money or is focused on making money.

You are one of the guys in here who have an open mind to game and life like Ubunja and a very few others

Alot of guys here have a very closed mind about this Red Pill and will argue with anything that contradicts their already made up opinion of things.
Like Rollo Tomassi will always say about INTERNALIZING the red pill, it's like changing a religion. I think if you want to see the closest practice of what Ubunja preaches you'll have to move away a bit from major Nigeria cities. Go to the middle belt and a host of villages. While serving in benue I saw broke dudes with the finest gals. I saw thugs get laid line no tomorrow. It's not all like that here in the South East, where money comes first it exist though but in a different and more polite form.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

I repeat, a lot of hot and young Nigerian girls have nothing to do with broke guys. They rather prefer to sleep with rich guys and get married to rich guys. You don't have to talk down on me. I'm saying my own reality, maybe you're from a different Nigeria. Cheers.
All Eagles are Birds but not all Birds CAN FLY Hell Tis even doubly hard or nigh on impossible for an Eagle to teach a Chicken how to fly. We can juxtapose that and say ALL GAMERS are Hard core Redpilled but not all Redpilled are Gamers, you fall into the latter category thus you wouldn't even see a Gaming opportunity even if it smacks you in the face because you're already stuck in your bubble of "Girls, Nigeria and reality".... To folks out there, if you watch the matrix, the latter category are those that live in the real world of Zion, going about their lives simply. They know how sh**t went down but they CAN'T do sh**t to help themselves...GAMERS are those like Neo, Morpheus and co who, after extensive training, are ready to go into the Matrix and battle..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Battle of who Redpill pass cheesy

WTF is "I Redpill pass you"?

Nothing wey bottomless pit no go cause for this life cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Kenogidi:
And who says the rich guy isn't satisfying their list as well.... you're such an idealist bro ..wake up
SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Kenogidi:

I think the problem is actually defining what rich and broke is cos it seems like that's what's causing confusion.
So define broke ubunja?
SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Sapy442:

You are one of the guys in here who have an open mind to game and life like Ubunja and a very few others

Alot of guys here have a very closed mind about this Red Pill and will argue with anything that contradicts their already made up opinion of things.
Like Rollo Tomassi will always say about INTERNALIZING the red pill, it's like changing a religion. I think if you want to see the closest practice of what Ubunja preaches you'll have to move away a bit from major Nigeria cities. Go to the middle belt and a host of villages. While serving in benue I saw broke dudes with the finest gals. I saw thugs get laid line no tomorrow. It's not all like that here in the South East, where money comes first it exist though but in a different and more polite form.

Thank you. Not that anyone is bluepilled for saying their realities about what they see around them. We can blame the society we find ourselves. Some of us are only talking about the realities of things we see around us. How that has made me bluepilled or being called names is what I'm yet to understand. Ppl need to have an open mind and respect others opinions and realities and not just throw tantrums here and there. Around me, a lot of hot Nigerian girls in their primes don't date or sleep with broke guys, they all run after well to do guys. Ppl should share their own realities like you have shared yours. Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2021
The only people who are naturally predisposed to being redpilled from birth are male homosexuals.

Most of us are technically one "mad" sex style away from changing our middle name to Simpson.

But we are not ready for this conversation cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Skepticus:

Joker09 is making his position based on his reality and most of other Nigerian men. So far, their position is entirely true and this position is what you'll get in an environment where 99% of the men (rich or poor) are neck deep in the blue pill.

Since these are the type of men, nigerian women engage daily, they "operate" or deal with these men at the level of understanding they expect them to be. When you approach a Nigerian woman as a Nigerian man, she expects you to be ignorant of women's hidden true nature (which they expose sometimes, but men don't see as they are not "looking" ) because it what most Nigerian men are.

A country full of rich/poor tricks (money-paying magas), having the world's highest number of men raising other men's kids in paternity fraud is not one that would easily understand game on a deeper level. Understanding this will help your game in a country full of irredeemable SIMPs.

Something worthy of note is that when you are exposed to women this easy, you'll see that pussay is overrated and you'll forever be distrusting of women - Redpill 2.0
This ish is his reality is founded on a blue pillled state of mind..As far as am concerned he ain't even Redpilled even though he recognized the message and it is guys like these that prevent other minds with their own set of realities to attain the position they're supposed to attain in the redpill because someone still stuck in a bubble wants everyone to be stuck in that same bubble...Bros forget even if you remove that guy from the Nigerian Bubble and place him somewhere in New Zealand...Nigger will find himself another bubble and ensconced himself inside, he won't run out of excuses and term them reality, hell he might even go back to simping since it is New Zealand and life is so much easier there never minding that sh**t is still going down there and there are Gamers in New Zealand...My own is if you are a Chicken then stay being a Chicken but don't prevent others from spreading their wings and fly..

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2021
ichidodo:
All Eagles are Birds but not all Birds CAN FLY Hell Tis even doubly hard or nigh on impossible for an Eagle to teach a Chicken how to fly. We can juxtapose that and say ALL GAMERS are Hard core Redpilled but not all Redpilled are Gamers, you fall into the latter category thus you wouldn't even see a Gaming opportunity even if it smacks you in the face because you're already stuck in your bubble of "Girls, Nigeria and reality".... To folks out there, if you watch the matrix, the latter category are those that live in the real world of Zion, going about their lives simply. They know how sh**t went down but they CAN'T do sh**t to help themselves...GAMERS are those like Neo, Morpheus and co who, after extensive training, are ready to go into the Matrix and battle..

Is all this necessary? Where did you see me condemning 'games'. All I'm saying is that guys should try to hustle equally as they learn game. Games can only work better in a country like this with money attached to it. I support the idea of game 100 but we should keep grinding hard while we learn it to achieve the best results.
And yes a lot of hot Nigerian girls are money conscious, girls from other climes might be different . I'm still insisting on that.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Sapy442:

In the neighborhood where I grew up, I know boys who (up to this moment) spend their entire 24 hours smoking weed, doing hard drugs. Dirty and dusty. These guys range from 17 - 33 years in age. Knowing a few of them personally, these guys are making every effort in this world not to self improve (they are not even attempting internet fraud like the other young people do), they just hang out in street corners, uncompleted buildings begging for crumbs from neighbourhood dudes, smoking all brands of weed, crack cocaine, popping pills like rohypnol etc. Almost all of them I knew had baby mamas who they met as virgins or with few body counts in their youthful prime. I may be giving off personal information here but I knew one who had 3 baby mamas different women. The guy (his nickname was "Dagger" ) is about 5'5 tall, skinny, spots dreadlocks with burnt charred lips. I met one of his fair, cute baby mamas later in the wealthiest neighborhood of the city. A girl I would rate as a 7 - 8 (very attractive), giving a rich successful bros "headache" in the city much later. In my mind, I was like if this guy knew the dirty broke nonsense guy this girl has fûcked (and probably still fûcking), he would sit down and give himself multiple hard knocks on the head for being a thirsty fool. Na mumu (which most guys are), girls dey "package" for.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2021
ichidodo:
This ish is his reality is founded on a blue pillled state of mind..As far as am concerned he ain't even Redpilled even though he recognized the message and it is guys like these that prevent other minds with their own set of realities to attain the position they're supposed to attain in the redpill because someone still stuck in a bubble wants everyone to be stuck in that same bubble...Bros forget even if you remove that guy from the Nigerian Bubble and place him somewhere in New Zealand...Nigger will find himself another bubble and ensconced himself inside, he won't run out of excuses and term them reality...My own is if you are a Chicken then stay being a Chicken but don't prevent others from spreading their wings and fly..

OK. I won't argue with you anymore. Enjoy your Nairaland fantasies. The problem about some of you is that you don't like it when we bring the realities of things in the outside world to the discussions here. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2021
then what happens after cumming?? grin

Calibrator:
The only people who are naturally predisposed to being redpilled from birth are male homosexuals.

Most of us are technically one "mad" sex style away from changing our middle name to Simpson.

But we are not ready for this conversation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Don’t try to explain you understand him but he won’t understand you . So just leave it . Soon it will be like two girls arguing about which candy is sweeter white or pink
Joker09:

Is all this necessary? Where did you see me condemning 'games'. All I'm saying is that guys should try to hustle equally as they learn game. Games can only work better in a country like this with money attached to it. I support the idea of game 100 but we should keep grinding hard while we learn it to achieve the best results.
And yes a lot of hot Nigerian girls are money conscious, girls from other climes might be different . I'm still insisting on that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Post-Coital clarity known in economical terms as Buyer's remorse then followed by the three stages of grief to be crowned by an action called Confessional in Catholic circle.........Some might take it further by embarking on a journey called Tawbah in Islam but due to ingrained congenital biological deficiencies the end result is a medical condition Psychology call Relapse

MJBOLT:
then what happens after cumming?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe..

Kevin Hart said this in a movie of his I saw last year...

According to him, his wife was complaining that he wasn't fucking her right anymore....

So he told her...

You can't be rich and have good dick...

He said when he was broke he had good dick and was fucking these hoes up and down..

Now he's rich and famous....

He doesn't have time to be fucking all day...

So he reached an agreement with his wife and told her on the 8th of every month, he will put in extra effort to give good dick...

And that's how they've been living...

Before the 8th of every month, he prepares himself mentally and physically to fvck that pussy up...

Hope y'all get the point..

I remember.. Title is 'zero bleeps given'..it isn't a movie tho..more like a stand up comedy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, Smartb0y, Disembark, Tonnyray, kissoflife, TonyNwoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.