Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750523 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:

100%

You are such a small boy, I guess your are not more than 15 maximum. You and thedarkgamer are in the same age group. I wonder what experience you might have had at this early stage of your life to be doing redpill
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dabronze:
You only talk about the girl's advantage u never talk maybe the guy was happy after they get married
got married ke,,which marriage,no marriage dating cut short, her wide life was just too wide accept,last I heard is she turn to baby mama last last

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
fattprince don't think I've forgiven you,I don't just have your time yet.fatboyyyyy very fattttttttprince

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Rozcol:
You are such a small boy, I guess your are not more than 15 maximum. You and thedarkgamer are in the same age group. I wonder what experience you might have had at this early stage of your life to be doing redpill

This one has iq issues. I guess this is what they mean by let the hit dog holler.

Never quote me again please, I have no business with you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:

This one has iq issues. I guess this is what they mean by let the hit dog holler.

You just disobeyed the rules here,I intentionally quoted you knowing fully well you will act your immaturity. I quote whoever I want to quote,you can't do anything. small boyyy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bloodysperm you'll be forming what I don't know all the time, your refusal to fight ubunja back when he attacked you last time wasn't redpilled at all.Learn to defend yourself no matter who is involved.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:
My naija bros, you don't need redpill because it's your default settings.

What you need is to kick out cultural marxism..

Your biggest enemies = feminism + lgbt + new age freewill doctrines.

They're coming in full force to wreck ultimate carnage.

Why i don't have issues with hisbah police, it's needed but I'm sure my southern bros especially the educated will hate this comment and probably won't understand the depth of it .

Sex is everywhere now , cheap..and our society is going to get damaged beyond repair.

Do you like what black America/ south Africa is ?(blacks).

Just watch some good documentary series to educate yourselves

I'm not here to be liked, i will express my truths.
What is the function of hisbah police?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
ignore that moniker, na idiot she be

neyo0h:

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE,OH I SAW A PICTURE OF ONE EXOTIC ISLAND I THINKS ITS BORA BORA AND I WAS LIKE SEE THE BLUE SKY,BLUE OCEAN,WHITE SAND ,GREEN NATURE, IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO GO THERE ONE DAY OH WAIT OH SHIT I DONT GAT THE MONEY SOOO O GAT TO HUSTLE SO I CAN LIVE MY DREAMS , grin AS A MAN YOUR MONEY IS FUND YOUR LIFESTYLE NOT A WOMANS OWN. OF COURSE WEN BABES SEE YOU FLEXING THEY GONNA WANT TO HANG AROUND YOU AT THAT POINT HOLD YOUR MONEY TIGHT OOO grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
ignore that moniker, na idiot she be

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dabronze:
What is the function of hisbah police?

To enforce strict code of behavior in accordance to the sharia interpretation of the Quranic texts they are in partnership with the state police to punish offenders, these an extreme version of an authoritarian state curbing promiscuity via open Hypergamy and immorality which are individualistic hedonistic pursuit very antithetical to the maintenance of civilization, the problem with these method is the restrictions on people liberty and freedom of choice , the second binary extreme is Progressive secularism under a dominant Egalitarianism( blank slate equalism/Feminism)ideology of a libertarian state unlike hisbah that uses Islam as it dominant ideology same with Saudi Arabia under wahhabi interpretation of the Quran, where any dissident views or behavior will be met with severe punishment of even death, the woke liberals and social justice warriors also have cancel Culture, censorship and political correctness where dissident views against it's dominant ideology is met with ostracism, demonization, even firing from job similar to hisbah police just that they are advanced western and scandanavian Societies unlike Kano in underdeveloped third world Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tobe1985: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
The people running this world are all Psychopaths
Infolenka:
No offence, but I don't think it's possible for a normal guy to practice some of these TRP principles. Only a sociopath or psychopath can implement trp principles to the full.

If you are capable of genuine love or empathy, it limits the sorts of things you can do to women. If you value things like friendship then you can't really push aside a girl who you've been with for months just because she doesn't do what you want. But a sociopath can easily do this because he doesn't care about anyone but himself. He sees people as objects or toys. He has no empathy and the feelings of others don't matter to him.

A sociopath can ghost a girl that loves and respects him just because she acted slightly inappropriately, even if she apologizes multiple times. Can you guys do this? A sociopath doesn't have capacity for love so he can't even get emotionally invested in a woman. She's just in his life for as long as he needs her. If he is done, he shoves her aside like she's nothing.

Most normal humans post their family pictures and friends on their social media. These things matter them. They remember birthdays and get joy from spending time with other humans. Sociopaths don't feel these emotions. They don't care about other humans. A sociopath can naturally and easily implement TRP principles, but for a normal person, it would at best be a struggle and at worst an effort in futility.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
This guy has been spilling some Redpill shits lately...
Redpiller never loose frame and always be blunt on your choices and wants..
As for those trolls and derailers here.. Ogun Kee all of una.. oya make una start dey Wail again ..
grin grin

Come Caveadullam I no understand why you say make I go page 580 go do police work for you come to this page sef.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Calibrator:
Don't know about you all but let me share a bit of street reality with you.
I am free this morning.

Presently around my workplace (self employed), there is one particular well structured early 20s girl who is in FWB agreement with someone I Iook up to as a big street broda, note that the agreement between them requires him to give her feeding allowance everyday regardless of what else he gives her if they go out for knacks, sometimes if the guy is not around, he will tell her to come and collect money from me, then reimburse me later.
Normal guys stuff, the guy has already cleared me on happenings between him and her but the girl doesn't know that I know.
After like the third time of the guy sending her to my side, I noticed she has started developing a soft spot for me, after collecting money, she will find a reason to hang around and try to strlke conversations with me. Knowing about happenings, I respected myself and try keeping my distance then resorted to telling the guy not to send the girl to my side again.
He stopped telling her to come and collect anything from me, after that she now started coming to my workplace for no reason other than to see me.

So one day, I teased her to explain the reason she is always coming to collect money from the guy, Sons of Adam, she said she is collecting it for her elder sister who is dating the guy. I didn't say anything. Just kept quiet.
This girl also have the same arrangement with one other guy who also happened to be my acquaintance but my street bro doesn't know.
She is collecting money from two guys I know (might be more)

Long story short, I can't touch her out of respect for the guy, though the guy said that since she is the one pushing herself on me, I shouldn't spare her on his account.
She is always offering me her body and the only hole I am yet to finger in her body is her eye socket and I have never given her one kobo.

She and the guy are presently not on speaking terms because he didn't give her money when she wanted to travel last month, same crime I should be guilty of but she can't hold me to account because my money was never on offer.

You are free to draw whatever conclusions you.
Money or Game.

As long as you are not selling yourself short.
Carry go!
when it come to lying and cunning devil dey learn from girls.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
SweetVibe:
IT IS TIME UBUNJA REALISE THAT WE THE NEW BOYS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE REPUBLIC.

YOUR OLD ULTRA CONSERVATIVE VERSION OF REDPILL HAS BEEN BANISH, WE THE NEW BOYS THEREBY INTRODUCE A NEW MODERN AND REFINED VERSION OF REDPILL.

YOU AND YOUR OLD BLOCKS EITHER GET REFINED OR FOREVER DROP THE PEN AND GET LOST.

Mugu! U think say u wise grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Mugu! U think say u wise grin grin grin
That's the agenda of the trolls: to argue needlessly, plant mischief and supplant. Most of them are staunch regulars of the ashewo thread with ashewo-thread mentality. Their entire agenda and antics are obvious to the sharp ones here.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sigh.....please newbies if you aren't cool with what's being said here... Stick to what you know and is probably working for you... No one is being forced to believe everything stated here.

This thread was fun without you guys (Both parties) doing some unnecessary debates.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
... I saw this story as well.
u lost ur job ND all this shit cus of sex cry women

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
THE REDPIL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
DieRich5:
cool cool
If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Lol! Not wizkid though.

I know millions of girls can perform this act effortlessly, not for love but to reap where they never sowed.

Idiotic women will think this is a way to get STARBOY, but they're on a long thing.

Wizkid catching cruise with these h0es you know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Lol! Not wizkid though.

I know millions of girls can perform this act effortlessly, not for love but to reap where they never sowed.

Idiotic women will think this is a way to get STARBOY, but they're on a long thing.

Wizkid catching cruise with these h0es you know.
normal level ND lot of dis fools will still try it.... I'm 98% sure starboy will say NO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2021
That Roz idiot is on her idiotic cruise again. After going about on a fuuccking spree, fuuccking to get money for upkeep, she cones back to this thread to keep up with the redpillers, her greatest fantasies. God bless y'all true redpillers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Individual man wants to think that his own woman is special. That she can uphold the vow to the brink and remain loyal through thick and thin. He wants to believe that the woman he patiently picked or the woman that eventually decided to be with him is a special one, a God given gift, an angel, a saint that can't hurt any fly.

These women reeks of disloyalty, betrayal and ruthlessness; purely Machiavellic! They are the proverbial wolves in sheep clothings or in saner terms the wolves. You can only try your best as a man, but for these women never expect anything beyond the feminine chaos.

"Good women" are the exceptions, this woman is the norm. Men turning into husbands on a daily basis ought to see the true nature of the women they call wives. Women know about men as at from the beginning, the reason why they endeavor to tame the "bad guys". But men only know an inch about women, the reason they always get played and remain at the losing end.

For those in charge of the guillotine, may ask about men that cheat? Remember: men don't attach emotions to sex, for a man, sex is sex and there's no big deal about it. Nothing like paternity fraud. Men are the true romantics, hence, the reason they stay long in the friend zone. Men are more ready to let a relationship work out despite the fact that they are polygnous in nature. And besides, more than 70% of divorces are initiated by women. Men caters for their children and wives even when philandering(not a good idea though, but hope you get! (polygamy)). Women don't care, once another man is involved, the relationship is over! Cheating(infidelity), though not advised is not analogous for both genders.

A man will still be satisfied about the lackey attitude of his woman, but no matter how much he presents or tries to make his woman happy, she'll never be satiated. Despite women's fluidity, they are still very ineffective. Emotions! Emotions! Emotions! Is their order!

Men are wild but act caged; women act caged but are wild.

AWALT.
NOW THIS IS AN EMBODIMENT OF WISDOM.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:37am On Jul 07, 2021
aomine:
. AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE,THE PROBLEM IS MEN APPROACH WOMEN FOR RELATIOMSHIP HOPING IT WILL LEAD TO SEX IT USUALLY BACKFIRES THOUGH
WE ALL OPERATE IN DIFFERENT LEVELS, CHECK HER OUT AND FIND OUT WHAT SHE WANTS AFTER ACCEPTING TO MINGLE. IF IT'S RELATIONSHIP,ACT LIKE YOU ARE OPERATING ON SAME FREQUENCY THEN SMASH HER . DECEPTION IS ALWAYS INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2021
larryking540:
kings we need to be more careful,we have more of damaged ladies or females in our society than the normal ladies,be careful how you relate with them , asking about their past life isn't a bad idea and where they where 5 years ago ,as a Sharp guy ,you can connect the dots even when all doesn't seems right

the likes of chidinma are still hovering around in town waiting to explode
I'VE BEEN CHATTING WITH A GIRL OF 18 ON FACEBOOK ,SHE IS IN NAIJA AND I WAS IN EQUITORIAL GUINEA. I CAME BACK TO NAIJA FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND WHEN IT WAS TIME TO BANG HER,SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS RAPED AT THE AGE OF 8 BUT THAT HER PUSSY IS TOO TIGHT. I GOT ANGRY AND TRIED DRIVING AWAY FROM THE HOTEL SHE CRIED A RIVER AND CONFESSED THAT SHE ISN'T A VIRGIN AS SHE TOLD ME. I WAS LIKE DAMN.
I'M THE 4TH & OLDEST GUY SHE HAS DATED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 2:06am On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Sigh.....please newbies if you aren't cool with what's being said here... Stick to what you know and is probably working for you... No one is being forced to believe everything stated here.

This thread was fun without you guys (Both parties) doing some unnecessary debates.
Nah the thread was fun because many guys here have been pinning their hopes for success with women sexually on making money. It's not even about the debates because the thread is littered with debates up and down. What made this "Broke guys fvck better" debate so sour for many here is that too many thought their sex problems would vanish once they make good money! You have seen it yourself the many posts declaring, "MAKE MONEY, WOMEN WILL COME!", "THE GOAL OF EVERY MAN MUST BE TO GET RICH"!. etc all of which are blue pill beta concepts really. Are these not the same things guys who have no idea of the Red Pill are discussing? Same. Are these not the same things clueless idiots roaming the streets are discussing? Same!

The money game is hardly magical because it's like going into a shop and buying milk. You're getting what you pay for. No magic there.

Now this realization that it's not your lack of money that's hindering your success with women as far as sex is concerned, just dashed a lot of guys' hopes and made everything harder to understand. This is what took the fun from the thread. The bitter truth. Guys are just angry because they don't know what to do now. Being broke is not an option in Nigeria. And being broke for the sake of pussy would be ridiculous. So guys are stuck confused.

It's all good tho. We're here to point the way. If guys are willing to listen.

If any man wants to get sex easy just hit the gym. That money you wanna spend on that one special girl, guess what, SPEND IT ON YOURSELF. Get the body all these women fantasize about. That's the foundation. Everything else builds on this.

But gym is not easy. And many guys will try once and abandon it and get back to trying to use money. So....

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2021
In the West, men and women are outdoing each other with the simping.

Men are simping for women, and women are simping for those men they consider Alpha.

There's nothing a woman will not excuse in an alpha. While she'll find fault with just about anything in a beta.

Find the chick below on Instagram, and get an understanding of what Female Masculinity is. Watch her vids. She's very masculine.

Remember on social media like YouTube and Instagram, most women who make content for a male audience and specialize in giving men "the Game", are masculine themselves that's why they sympathize with, and understand, the masculine.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: imustsaymymindo, TonyNwoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.