Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762123 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Some confused Mofos are here shouting, I am not a Redpiller, I don't see my self as a Redpiller, for y'all Cunts info. This is a Redpill thread, it is either you identify as one or get blasted and ignored as an Asshole you are..

We the core members of this thread owe it as a duty that this thread doesn't go to the dogs..
So that as long as this forum exist, upcoming ones would definitely stumble on it and out of curiosity they hey liberated..

Special shout outs to all those who boldly identify as a Redpiller..
May y'all walk and never stumble..

On a diff note, I have observed that some peeps here fo dish out nice info but tacitly Dodge from identifying with the Redpill community properly because of their whatever image they want to protect on nairaland, some of them are chasing them girls and sending them PM's and feels that if they identify with the Redpill properly that it would spurn their chances of hooking up and getting laid by this females here.. To those kids, y'all are shallow cunts.. Not fit to be called a man cos y'all got zero balls..

Heartofcity abegg come drop your screenshots here.. I dn miss am ..

grin grin

A few cowardly chamelons are sitting on the table you just shattered now.

"I'm not "red pill" yen yen yen... but still goes to share information that is familiar to those in the red pill.

"I don't like the red pill" yen yen yen... but hangs around the thread trolling for attention while digesting red pill contents.

If the red pill wasn't relevant to the beneficial cause of men and unplugging their minds from the lies they been fed by society, why are you here in the first place?

Follow and trust these types of shady, two-faced cowards at your own detriment!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
Go and marry,you are quarter past late.
Zzor aka rozz aka wargidanairala is it true that you are a scammer?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
fattprince don't think I've forgiven you,I don't just have your time yet.fatboyyyyy very fattttttttprince

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
aomine:
ACTUALLY I AM IN UNIBEN AND I SEE IT A LOT GIRLS DATING BROKE GUYS BUT THE FACT IS SOME PEOPLE HATE THAT CUZ THEY DONT KNOW HOW DEM BROKE NIGGAZ GOT THOSE GIRLS grin
shocked uniben, guy most 19 streets girls re hoes, all those broke boys way Dy dress as if no tomorrow
All uniban girls na fool mostly iPhone 11 own

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
Those who want to teach or learn game should create a thread for that, there's a reason why the op of the thread never supported game from the beginning undecided this thread was going smoothly untill y'all decided to bring game that wasn't needed here.
Someone should kindly do this.

A thread strictly for game.
Any authority in the field of game should please take up the mantle.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
It seems ur brain is full of cow dung undecided
A MAN'S WAY IS IN THE HANDS OF THE LORD,HOW CAN HE KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING ?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
See where obsession has lead you to,if rejecting your DM severally means scam then I'm guilty as charged.Abeg waka
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Hehehe see obsession, kikiki please I don't do small boys.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
See where obsession has lead you to,if rejecting your DM severally means scam then I'm guilty as charged.Abeg waka
Can you post proofs that I DMed you? I dare you.

But still answer my question, Zzor aka rozz aka wargidanairala is it true that you are a scammer

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2021
RAGGA40:
PAY UR DUES TO GOD.
YOU UNDERSTAND BRO

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Can you post proofs that I DMed you? I dare you.

But still answer my question, Zzor aka rozz aka wargidanairala is it true that you are a scammer
I never had a rest from your constant request in my old account, I swear on life.You are just a growing child.Leave here and don't disrupt their redpill wahala
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
Jesus loves you and will always do so there's no sin that's too much to be forgiven, all you need do is to repent, turn to him and accept him into your life,try the Christlike life and see for yourselves. Go to Christ embassy around you to feel the presence of God in your life and watch and experience how the holy spirit takes over your soul.Shalom
BEWARE OF PRESUMPTUOUS SINS.in days of ignorance,God overlooks. READ TITUS 2 :11 , there you'll realize that before you do bad things....God warns you in your heart.
MAY WE MAKE HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
I never had a rest from your constant request in my old account, I swear on life.You are just a growing child.Leave here and don't disrupt their redpill wahala
You are not only a pathological liar but also a scammer, I would rather die than send a nuisance like you DM, leave this thread now, you have been here lurking around, constituting nuisance and seeking attention from people that don't give a damn about your existence, take the exit door now!!!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2021
aomine:
ACTUALLY I AM IN UNIBEN AND I SEE IT A LOT GIRLS DATING BROKE GUYS BUT THE FACT IS SOME PEOPLE HATE THAT CUZ THEY DONT KNOW HOW DEM BROKE NIGGAZ GOT THOSE GIRLS grin
I think the right word is "fvcking", not dating. They date rich simps (yahoo boys) but still fvck the broke bad boys.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

BEWARE OF PRESUMPTUOUS SINS.in days of ignorance,God overlooks. READ TITUS 2 :11 , there you'll realize that before you do bad things....God warns you in your heart.
MAY WE MAKE HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Amen,how come you are a redpiller and still a Christian, I was told redpillers are all atheist
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Sigh

We have lost our thread... Damn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You are not only a pathological liar but also a scammer, I would rather die than send a nuisance like you DM, leave this thread now, you have been here lurking around, constituting nuisance and seeking attention from people that don't give a damn about your existence, take the exit door now!!!
You are forever ignored, go meet your gangs the idiot local scammer lovethaa and other accounts you created to team up with a better format.One day now you sef go born pikin come this world to come continue from where you stop.Shame.Rejection shouldn't lead to obsession, go grow up .
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Junnior:

Someone should kindly do this.

A thread strictly for game.
Any authority in the field of game should please take up the mantle.
The OP at first said game wasn't necessary, but later he gave the permission for game to be allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Sigh

A mad dog following me up and down the whole of nairaland has invaded the thread.He has so many Monika's to troll.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
Amen,how come you are a redpiller and still a Christian, I was told redpillers are all atheist
HMMM I LAFF AND SMILED,What else should I do ? LOL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]You are forever ignored, go meet your gangs the idiot local scammer lovethaa and other accounts you created to team up with a better format.One day now you sef go born pikin come this world to come continue from where you stop.Shame.Rejection shouldn't lead to obsession, go grow up.[/s]
I'm not related to any moniker here you scammer, leave this thread now, aren't you ashamed of yourself? seeking attention from guys that don't give a damn about your existence? are you really that low? you are the only female constituting nuisance or are you obsessed with redpillers? get a life and a job and exit this thread now

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

HMMM I LAFF AND SMILED,What else should I do ? LOL
Your profile is quite funny,I believe they are just cruising with those write ups.Such thing can't happen
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Sigh

To the scammer called rozcol aka wargidanairala aka zzor aka rozz, the only way you can have peace of mind here is by driving her out of here

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
Your profile is quite funny,I believe they are just cruising with those write ups.Such thing can't happen
DOUBT IT NOT BRO...SHIT HAPPENS

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Finally someone is voluntarily helping me out without asking for help,kikikikikikikikikikkki haha haha
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]A mad dog following me up and down the whole of nairaland has invaded the thread.He has so many Monika's to troll.[/s]
You will always be a liar and a scammer, I'm not sure it's a female operating this your account, maybe an hardcore simp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
Not until you are a living witness
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Never doubt the manipulative prowess of a woman, only the few ones blessed with deep wisdom will applaud me so far for indirectly proving a point against your redpill nuggets. Nobody is free from a woman's claws, you just haven't met your match
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
mission must be accomplished
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Never gossip together with a lady, whenever she brings a gossip to you just contribute only 10% to the discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
What church do you attend?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2021
DeusMagnus:
That Roz idiot is on her idiotic cruise again. After going about on a fuuccking spree, fuuccking to get money for upkeep, she cones back to this thread to keep up with the redpillers, her greatest fantasies. God bless y'all true redpillers.

If you read all the comments that character and other females, dropped in this group, it confirmed all what RP says about the shitty nature of women. Only a female moniker (at the beginning of the thread) appeared to agree with what was said here and even berated other active female monikers who were here to troll at that time. I didn't see her again after a while.

It's hard to imagine the "hell" a man will go through living with such women. Married men, una dey really try. I can't deal.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.