Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760114 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Tonnyray:
You're wise bro.
Plenty delusional folks here can't relate that some of us have been on both sides of the divide.
There are babes for every kind of guy.. at every level. You shouldn't need a brain transplant to assimilate that. Even cripples and dwarfs date and marry. There's something called options.

A pretty village mgbeke called Chioma dates/fvcks Emeka (the vulcanizer/bicycle repairer) in the village. She moves to Lagos to stay with her aunt. She starts dating/fvcking Ambrose the Sienna interstate transporter. Her Direct entry admission into Unilag finally clicks and she begins dating/fvcking Nosa (the marketing officer, GTB on campus). Do you see a trend? It's all about fvcking options.. all ruled by innate hypergamy.

Why should broke Uniben guys not fvck Uniben girls? Weren't we all broke and fvcking fellow students while on campus?
But woe betides you if you don't get your sh!t together and establish yourself in society ASAP after school. Same gorgeous Yetunde you were steadily fvcking has moved on with some other dude who's got it going on in life.. while you are here bragging on big d1ck and fvcking prowess which in reality exists only in your puny mind to keep your entire mental framework from caving in and imploding completely.
Spitting theories detached from reality gets really irksome.
Chai….see wisdom.
Ubunja come and read this and have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
They are always playing the long game.
there is always a all general reply when you (guys) ask a lady why do u love me and what do you want ,,,
mine has always been" I just love you and I don't want any thing "..

but when they start asking for financial assistance you will be like , shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2021
I did mention it before, but let me repeat it again. This is just one of those cases where the woman pretends to register herself as the "right" woman in his head. Then when they get married, she goes back to default mode. Which makes sense in this scenario because this is a gynocentric society. The proper way to dig gold would be to sign those papers.

I have asserted in the past that red pillers should keep all assessments (vetting) a secret. That's why I am against asking a woman about her past. Such questions can jeopardize your plans. If a woman discovers that you are evaluating her every move, you become a learner in that very game you are trying to play. Such questions can create suspicions and there is nothing you can say to convince her that you don't care.

But, it seems the rules of the game have been updated. Women come prepared to pass your tests these days. Which begs the question.
How can one tell the difference between what is real and what is not?
Books are not providing some of the answers I seek. angry

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2021
larryking540:

there is always a all general reply when you (guys) ask a lady why do u love me and what do you want ,,,
mine has always been" I just love you and I don't want any thing "..

but when they start asking for financial assistance you will be like , shocked shocked shocked shocked
"I am not like other girls."
– Females

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2021
You know you spewing crap when trolls and whatnot validate your sh**t...Nuff said...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
"I am not like other girls."
– Females

grin grin
don't compare me , shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2021
On behalf of we 'silent readers'.
Redpill is not game, game is not redpill. You can not merge them together, this is the outcome you get when you try to. Please create a separate thread for 'game' if you want ppl to learn it else other people will keep airing their different opinions which would definitely counter yours, and the thread will be derailed and lost. You can't stop ppl from writing on here, and these are guys writing, not even girls. What have you been able to do about Rozcol? Nothing, she keeps writing on this thread, and some guys are even engaging her smh. You ignore her, does that stop her from writing? NO. That shows how powerless everyone is here. No one is the leader here, only the thread owner owes us the utmost respect here because he did a really great job creating this thread, God bless him wherever he is.
You should all reason with your fellows guys and stop labeling each other trolls and what not, agree to disagree, what if you calling ppl trolls are the biggest trolls? Have you thought about that?.. I hereby urge everyone to set this broke guy/ rich guy/pussy/ game matter aside and let's make the thread sane again and 'strictly redpill'. Kindly ignore anyone that does otherwise, if you don't, the thread would be derailed. I come in peace, thanks.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
SOZINN:

I did mention it before, but let me repeat it again. This is just one of those cases where the woman pretends to register herself as the "right" woman in his head. Then when they get married, she goes back to default mode. Which makes sense in this scenario because this is a gynocentric society. The proper way to dig gold would be to sign those papers.

I have asserted in the past that red pillers should keep all assessments (vetting) a secret. That's why I am against asking a woman about her past. Such questions can jeopardize your plans. If a woman discovers that you are evaluating her every move, you become a learner in that very game you are trying to play. Such questions can create suspicions and there is nothing you can say to convince her that you don't care.

But, it seems the rules of the game have been updated. Women come prepared to pass your tests these days. Which begs the question.
Books are not providing some of the answers I seek. cry
be unpredictable that's the best u can do man

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You have said it all.

Using money or the illusion of money is easier to get women and that is what 90% of men are used too. So telling them that a man can actually toast and win a woman with nothing but intelligence is somewhat difficult for them to comprehend and before you know it, you're tag as being broke or supporting brokness...

When it comes to dealing with women, we have to types of men.

Those that use money to illustrate, control and dominate their women,

And

Those that use Good old confidence, mystery and intelligence to dominate their women no matter their fainancal situation.....

If a woman on her own not crushing for you or expects one big favour from you, perhaps thinking to marry you. mr man forget about ur self deceiving mental game.

You guys are taking issue of woman as if they zombie, they are brainless, even goat and dog closer to whoever who feed it well

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
ichidodo:
You know you spewing crap when trolls and whatnot validate your sh**t...Nuff said...

More like simping test experiment grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
larryking540:

How does unpredictability help a mate with my question? The problem is not about passing of failing the test. You want her to be genuine in her exertions. But you are not married, so you'll get what is requisite.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Infolenka:

Interesting question.

David was redpill as fuçk. Hardworking, spent time in the jungle lifting, training and fighting wild animals. Stood up to face Goliath when the entire army of Israel were afraid to. Had many wives. Could sing and play musical instruments. Good-looking as fuçk. Wasn't vindictive, spared Saul's life even though the king wanted him dead. He knew how to forgive. Loyal to his comrades and country. Was a good leader and role model. Complete alpha male.
1ST SAM 1 VS 25 SHOWS THAT DAVID WAS VINDICTIVE. IF not for his wife Abigail,David was preparing to go and fight NABAL for not compensating him for protection his animals.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[/color]

You have said it all.

Using money or the illusion of money is easier to get women and that is what 90% of men are used too. So telling them that a man can actually toast and win a woman with nothing but intelligence is somewhat difficult for them to comprehend and before you know it, you're tag as being broke or supporting brokness...

When it comes to dealing with women, we have to types of men.

Those that use money to illustrate, control and dominate their women,

And

Those that use Good old confidence, mystery and intelligence to dominate their women no matter their fainancal situation.....

Seconded bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2021
ALWAYS PAY YOUR TITHES , IT'S AN ATTRIBUTE OF A REDPILLER. MALACHI 3:10

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2021
ThomasShelby:

To be honest, this is the truth. You have been spitting facts. Eventho I wouldn’t spend 17k on any girl I'm fvcking like you did tho, but I can sure take care of her feeding anytime she's with me(like I would do to any gender who comes visiting me), that's the most I can do for any girl. I agree with every other thing you said.
We have agreed not to discuss about this topic anymore but it seems some ppl are still trying to prove a point that been broke will get you laid more than been rich. And I feel it's ideal they open a game thread for that.
Not spending at all on a woman you’re fucking is only feasible if you don’t plan to marry her.

But once a man decides to get married to a particular woman, he has to spend on her whether he is red pilled or not.

Let’s all be realistic sometimes too even if we don’t want to be.

It is totally impossible not to spend on a woman who we CHOOSE to get married to one way or another.

The only ones we should never spend on are random girlfriends and side chicks, etc.

And if you decide to have a baby mama, you will still be billed under the guise of child support. There’s no getting around it.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2021
SOZINN:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2021
ubunja:
Men Want sex from women, Women Want a relationship from men.

Come to women for sex and nothing more. That's you fulfilling your masculine role. Let the women ask you for a relationship. Don't seek the relationship yourself. That's not your role. Just as it's not a woman's role to come to you for sex. Sex is your business not hers. When you make relationships your goal, you are operating in your feminine. Which is you trespassing on the woman's prerogatives. Like this guy below which the lady is referring to. Don't be like him...
But Ubunja, you've stated it before not to look at a woman's words but her actions. Why the opposite?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2021
SOZINN:
Lol. Men have been observing for ages that their wives change after marriage, or that the women they trusted turned out to an entire different person. A woman can pretend for a very long time, even up to 100 years, to get what she wants.

You are 100% spot on. Asking a woman about her body count or sexcapade is a stupid thing to do. What answer does one expect? The truth? grin grin Why would one think a woman would tell one anything less than what she think is most acceptable to him? How can one tell for certain that she is lying merely by judging the words of her mouth? Are sex history and body count written on the forehead? Even at that, keeping your vetting process a secret cannot really do much because they are prepared.

As I have always said, just as we men have the red pill and game, women have their own game. Much of women's game and manipulation are not known to almost all men, even to many redpillers. Unlike us that are fortunate to learn the red pill to varying levels, women's game and manipulation are works of mother nature and they have been sharpening them since a tender age. Not only that, nature has given them a hard mentality to support and coach each other in secret, therefore they have a social support group to coach themselves, exchange information, and sharpen their skills.

Most men keep shouting "vet her!", truth is most women already know what men want in a "wife material" (men are simple) and they know how to mimic these things and play the good girl until they get what they want and are secured. Unlike what many men would want to believe, women (apex, cunning predators in the game of life) will effortlessly pass all sorts of vetting with flying colours. This is what you are observing, but you are trying to fight it. #AWALT grin

To make things worse, most men don't think and they function on feelings and assumptions when it comes to women, consequently working against themselves. How can it not occur to a full grown man with brain that a woman can figure out to pretend to be a wife material and conceal all sorts of bad traits just to feed him what he wants to hear and see? Why would any man start assuming that his woman is different from other women and won't screw him over if given all the leverage and power or if he faces hard times? A woman who has been a total stranger to him and he has only known for less than a year. grin

Except you are a mind reader, if you utter things like "I trust her, she would never do that to me" or "she is not like other girls" then something is wrong with you. Don't bother yourself with books on how to find the real one, just follow the red pill your observations are teaching you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
ThomasShelby:

What if those yahoo boys aren't simps too. Maybe they were just fvcking those girls too, maybe some of them don't even spend on the girls. Being rich doesn't automatically make one a simp. A girl will cheat on anyone, even been redpilled can not save you from getting cheated on.
I agree.

Also, we have to remember that money is a means to an end.

Same with being Redpilled

Same with working out.

A considerable amount of time has to be spent to achieve these individual aspects of a mans life.

Some people will never work out no matter what, they believe their money can get them anything.

A broke man can never snatch the wife of a rich man no matter the game he has, he can only fvck her. A few have done so, but most rich women always pretend to have standards to fool the society, a broke man is probably the one fucking Bill gates wife but she most likely won’t reveal him, at least not until she upgrades his status

While a rich man will fvck, snatch and do anything he wants with a broke mans wife.

A rich man wife will cheat, a broke and redpilled mans wife will cheat, in fact everybody cheats.

The goal should be having money and being redpilled, that’s the only thing that can limit the chances of a woman from cheating on you, but then you’re not totally safe, she can still cheat if she wants to.

Understanding these dynamics and not affording a woman too much affection so that you won’t be hurt no matter what she does is the ultimate goal for me.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Once again, on behalf of we 'silent readers'.
Redpill is not game, game is not redpill. You can not merge them together, this is the outcome you get when you try to. Please create a separate thread for 'game' if you want ppl to learn it else other people will keep airing their different opinions which would definitely counter yours, and the thread will be derailed and lost. You can't stop ppl from writing on here, and these are guys writing, not even girls. What have you been able to do about Rozcol? Nothing, she keeps writing on this thread, and some guys are even engaging her smh. You ignore her, does that stop her from writing? NO. That shows how powerless everyone is here. No one is the leader here, only the thread owner owes us the utmost respect here because he did a really great job creating this thread, God bless him wherever he is.
You should all reason with your fellows guys and stop labeling each other trolls and what not, agree to disagree, what if you calling ppl trolls are the biggest trolls? Have you thought about that?.. I hereby urge everyone to set this broke guy/ rich guy/pussy/ game matter aside and let's make the thread sane again and 'strictly redpill'. Kindly ignore anyone that does otherwise, if you don't, the thread would be derailed. I come in peace, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
@SOZINN

Most of the redpill and game contents we are learning online, there are women who are following them and are aware of them.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
SOZINN:

1. As far as I can understand and coming to that reality, I think men are seeking for what isn't in women's prescient. Men are loyal, kind, compassionate, intelligent, pragmatic, but they've been mesmerized to see women as their equal and thereby making them seek these qualities inherent in them in women.

2. Men must understand that women are ruled by emotions, fickle, weak and fluid. Only few women and of course who happens to be the exception are able to manage themselves effectively. The majority of women except being led by a man cannot amount to anything.

3. The problem is that on an individual level every one wants to score points with the other gender; men wants sex and women want fun and money.

4. The hope of civilization and anything the world will amount to be it more development or destruction rests on the shoulders of men. Leadership is a skill, if men decide to tolerate womens' exuberances, for the sake of pvssys rather than controlling them, there will be non stop to the menace of female entitlement which has a corrollary effect at home, workplace, politics, economics and society at large.

5. "Good/Real" women don't exist. If you want to get the "best" woman you must search for a society that still possess strains and fibres of real traditional patriarchy. However, you must also raise her there/in that same condition, and that's where the problem lies because taking her from that environment to a new one will completely change her behavior. Remember: women are fluid and fickle.

NB: "condition" here is not maltreatment nor withholding of welfare.

6. To get the best from a woman you must be able to blend yourself with her emotions and leverage it for good. This is going to a sword fight(emotion) with a sword rather than with a gun(logic). Because "good women" are not BORN BUT BRED!

7. You must impose your authority on a woman. People will say you're weak, dominneering, scared but the truth is that she's your property(you paid bride price right?) and you're just trying to maximise good results. That's same way mothers cater for their youngs.

8. Women don't come as a full package completely and same as men. There's always ying in the yang or vice versa. It's your duty to inculcate and extrapolate such qualities from her. Do you now see why many of the greatest scientists never really engaged full time with women? Someone even said that Jesus Christ is REDPILL! Lol!

NB: Women can only turn infants into teenagers. But an alteration from teenagers to both men and women; kings and queens is under the sole jurisdiction of a VIRILE MALE FIGURE!

9. All male that will eventually decide to enter long term relationship with a woman should start taking leadership positions anywhere they find themselves instead of shying away. Then and there they'll experience female hysterical behaviours, hubris and confusion in landscape position.

10. On a large scale, it will only take serious governmental policies and legislation to bring some level of sanity to present day society. Where the law is gynocentric men are reticent.

You can't differentiate a good(real) woman from a bad(fake) woman. To know and get a good one, you must bred it yourself. You want some omelettes? Break eggs.

Thanks.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
5. "Good/Real" women don't exist. If you want to get the "best" woman you must search for a society that still possess strains and fibres of real traditional patriarchy. However, you must also raise her there/in that same condition, and that's where the problem lies because taking her from that environment to a new one will completely change her behavior. Remember: women are fluid and fickle.

NB: "condition" here is not maltreatment nor withholding of welfare.
@caveadullam
How many crates of Heineken should I buy for you? grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tobe1985: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
They only way to know is to not be bothered about loving or caring about any woman.
Never count or show u are committed.
Unknowingly men show commitment unintentionally by chiking only one woman.
Tell every woman straight up that YOU DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP, YOU ONLY WANT TO Bleep.
that willl eliminate any potential deceptive woman.

SOZINN:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Calibrator sits on dis table grin grin
Skepticus:

grin grin

A few cowardly chamelons are sitting on the table you just shattered now.

"I'm not "red pill" yen yen yen... but still goes to share information that is familiar to those in the red pill.

"I don't like the red pill" yen yen yen... but hangs around the thread trolling for attention while digesting red pill contents.

If the red pill wasn't relevant to the beneficial cause of men and unplugging their minds from the lies they been fed by society, why are you here in the first place?

Follow and trust these types of shady, two-faced cowards at your own detriment!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tobe1985: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
I Truly redpilled man should never be sad that his wife cheated on him.
Especially if he is broke.

Fatalveli:
I agree.

Also, we have to remember that money is a means to an end.

Same with being Redpilled

Same with working out.

A considerable amount of time has to be spent to achieve these individual aspects of a mans life.

Some people will never work out no matter what, they believe their money can get them anything.

A broke man can never snatch the wife of a rich man no matter the game he has, he can only fvck her. A few have done so, but most rich women always pretend to have standards to fool the society, a broke man is probably the one fucking Bill gates wife but she most likely won’t reveal him, at least not until she upgrades his status

While a rich man will fvck, snatch and do anything he wants with a broke mans wife.

A rich man wife will cheat, a broke and redpilled mans wife will cheat, in fact everybody cheats.

The goal should be having money and being redpilled, that’s the only thing that can limit the chances of a woman from cheating on you, but then you’re not totally safe, she can still cheat if she wants to.

Understanding these dynamics and not affording a woman too much affection so that you won’t be hurt no matter what she does is the ultimate goal for me.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
SOZINN:
Makes sense.
she's smart ND she's gonna milk him
Na long term investment

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
neyo0h:
They don't understand class dynamics
You have a knack for having the exact words I'm looking for. grin

tobe1985:
Majority of rich guys today have enough game, because most were broke with game, even rich guys without game learn game eventually by associating with men who have game. I've never seen a broke player who didn't wish he had money
Exactly.

Martinez39s:
They are always playing the long game.
On point. The ones that want something deep will never bill you... it's the ones that know they are established fvckmates and nothing more that try to quickly grab all they can while the spotlight's on them.

ThomasShelby:
To be honest, this is the truth. You have been spitting facts. Even tho I wouldn’t spend 17k on any girl I'm fvcking like you did tho, but I can sure take care of her feeding anytime she's with me (like I would do to any gender who comes visiting me), that's the most I can do for any girl. I agree with every other thing you said.
Excellent.
Remember however in my brief account of my life's trajectory so far, I mentioned there were times even food to eat I no get, for days!!! So at those points even this your standard was a luxury.. me wey no fit feed my own self. These things are always relative. Now let me make bold to say this: do not let any philosophy erode your identity no matter how good it sounds. I'm the kind of person that is real. Impress me and I'll reward you. That is never going to change no matter the pill I'm high on.
For men:
it's show of loyalty to me or dedication to your work. That's what makes you credit worthy. Loyalty in the sense of you came through for me when I needed you. Dedication is when I just see you're hardworking and committed. That's why I part with 1k to any company security guard that displays high sense of professionalism when encountered, that police traffic warden at Garki market junction does his job with so much exuberance, I always give 1-2k to encourage him anytime I pass there and see him. I was totally dumbfounded to see him publicly recognized and rewarded at House on the Rock church sometime last year in their Armed Forces remembrance service. I was like wow! So no be only me recognize this guy's unique positive attitude to his thankless job. The only other group I help are those who are obviously physically challenged.
For women:
it’s the fact that I find you sexually attractive, you have your head screwed on right AND you’ve never tried to bill me.
That answers that dude back there who was asking why I wouldn’t spend money on some random dude. I’d rather willingly step on a land mine than give money to some lazy ass able bodied guy.

Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]I don't understand why some people are angry that a broke guy can get and Sex the same girl they have been fleshing and spending on for free.
Now you're twisting the narrative. Nobody opposed the fact that broke guys get pussy. We were all broke at some point and still had pussy. What was shoved down the toilet where it belongs is what ubunja repeatedly said which is: Broke guys fvck better. Interestingly instead of his fellow goons to counter it because they intrinsically know it is not true, they're playing the "don't ruffle the brotherhood feathers" game by either twisting the narrative or looking away saying "I don't want to join that conversation".
Martinez39s:
That's why I didn't bother to argue with them or pick sides in the debate; I just left them to tell on themselves.

Of what use is red pill that shies away from truth or refuses to admit error? I thought the consensus here is no one is infallible.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Peaceyw:

I remember telling my friend about the redpill and he didn't believe me. He said that without money you cannot get girls. Then I told him about sexual shadow world and he didn't have anything to say. The thing is that most of this guys find it ridiculous that you can get women without money. They find it illogical. That is why they twist it to" to be an alpha, be broke".
I spoke to one of my friend yesterday and he said to me" nothing beats getting women with intelligence, if you use money girls will leave when money finish. Most of this guys use money because it is easier and they can't think" I just laughed.
lol and what happens when you use money AND STILL don't get the girl. That's when we'll see real tears.
Money will pull girls but money is not going to get you every girl. Sometimes the girl you want will still turn you down with all that money. Money is not magic. Sometimes the girl just doesn't want you.

Someone posted a vid of a guy who bought a car for a girl who rejected his proposal. Money is not the key that guarantees everything the way guys here take it to be.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by The5DME(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
ubunja:
lol and what happens when you use money AND STILL don't get the girl. That's when we'll see real tears.
Money will pull girls but money is not going to get you every girl. Sometimes the girl you want will still turn you down with all that money. Money is not magic. Sometimes the girl just doesn't want you.

Someone posted a vid of a guy who bought a car for a girl who rejected his proposal. Money is not the key that guarantees everything the way guys here take it to be.
Inhave a series of questions to ask bro. I need your permission before i proceed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
ichidodo:
You know you're a cheap ass coward just lip-syncing red pill when instead of intelligently engaging contrary views you resort to petty puerile shades. That's not what Alphas do bro. You must have missed those lectures.
I'm a man, so are you (I want to believe).
Bring it on.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Try wrapping your head around this....
Women are playing the Game Of Chosen to perfection.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pillager, Iamblessed85, EtiniWilll, KingEarnest(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.