Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750995 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
How would you have felt if you had played along then dash her hopes in the hall if you later realise she is only trying to use you to get good grades?

Revenge is best served cold
Be calming down abeg.

[quote author=Peaceyw post=103474138]
Person ignore me for months, a week to exam person remember say I exist. Bleep courtesy, I no shake hand.[/quote

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
ubunja:
Let's trigger those red pillers who think money makes dick superior. Lol.
When a girl is attracted to you. Getting her to the bedroom will be super easy. This is the second time a girl attracted to me came home with me within a week. She didnt play games, no bullshits, just so easy. But i think the reason is because they know am more high value than them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
GraciousGod190:

eversince have been a silent reader of this thread, I always look up to your post and what you have to say at all times.
The way you touch reality lipsrsealed
Nice... it's well.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
KiNg0G:
From all of this mahn..... you seem loaded bro... trust me this girls don't really want anything to do with you man.. they just want that money.. the national cake....this is exactly what you get when you Attract this bîtches with money.
They always looking for a young rich simp to leach.
Of course it's easy to tell the leeches. And no I never attract anyone with money.. bitches are simply natural bloodhounds for money. They easily sniff it. That's why my guard's always up. I don't spend shingba on you if we ain't dating and already fvcking for at least a month and you fvcking impress me... strictly my prerogative. CONTROL bro.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Martinez Abeg ah no wan die grin grin cheesy
Martinez39s:
You see that girl you and Skepticus are after... you guys might have applied tons of red pill on that girl... it didn't work.

You two might have tried the abundance mindset... it didn't work...

Take it from an OG... I know these things... I will teach you two how to overcome... the street way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Let's break down the Game...

All relationships are Alpha + Beta. Which is another way of saying Masculine + Feminine.

One party is Alpha, another party is Beta.

When a man is Alpha his woman is Beta. When the man is Beta, his woman is Alpha.

The Alpha is in power. The Beta is in love.

The Alpha controls the relationship but the relationship is the Beta's fantasy and dream come true.

When you Choose you're the one in love which makes you Beta. And the relationship will mean a lot to you since it's your fantasy and dream come true. Your Girl, is the Alpha because she holds all the power in the relationship that's why you're the one always begging her, going the extra mile to keep her happy and stressing over who she's talking to and who she's friends with. Plus she can walk anytime she wants without dropping one tear. You're Beta because if she walks you'll kill yourself. Because you love her.

See, Alphas only love themselves. They Choose THEMSELVES. Not another person. That's why Alphas are usually called Narcissists. They love only themselves. Everyone else is distant second.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Calibrator:
How would you have felt if you had played along then dash her hopes in the hall if you later realise she is only trying to use you to get good grades?

Revenge is best served cold
Be calming down abeg.

Me and my guys don plan formation for exam, no space for her.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dear brothers of the pill, the fastest way to test a girl's genuine desire for/sexual attraction towards you is to ASK HER TO SUCK YOUR DICK!! The harder she sucks, the deeper the love/lust for you.
Paid prostitutes are exempted Sha.
Thank me later cool

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tonnyray:

up. I don't spend shingba on you if we ain't dating and already fvcking for at least a month and you fvcking impress me... strictly my prerogative. CONTROL bro.

So you haven't heard the lastest trend on ground?.. Redpillers are supposed to take...PUCSY AS A STINKY DIRTY HOLE as stated by our certified redpill monk...... anyways just wanted to bring that to your notice.... because you seem to like kelewawa everytime grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordswazz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tonnyray:
Permission to simp just this once more grin

Bro you harsh o. You even harsh pass some so-called redpillers sef grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
xfactordv:

When a girl is attracted to you. Getting her to the bedroom will be super easy. This is the second time a girl attracted to me came home with me within a week. She didnt play games, no bullshits, just so easy. But i think the reason is because they know am more high value than them.

When a guy is just averagely ok, most especially if he is still single , he doesn't need a single game to bed women, all those psychology of mind games are for frustrated urchins .

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lordswazz:

Bro you harsh o. You even harsh pass some so-called redpillers sef grin grin grin grin

Even me self shock o grin grin grin this kind person na doggy first..... before money for hair go drop.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Peaceyw:
My dear brothers in the redpill, something funny happened today that anytime I remember it, I just start laughing. Let me first give you some information; next week is my second semester exam. Back to story;
Last year November was my first semester exams, I sat beside this girl during accounting exam. Out of answer 5, I told this girl 4 when she started asking me for the 5th one was when I got angry and ignored her, she started begging me and was even rubbing my arm in the exam hall to make me tell her, I got angry and went to submit. After the exam, this girl never spoke to me so i told my friend everything that happened and he said that i bleeped up that i am not supposed to do like that, that i should have used that one has a chance to get close to her. I just said i wasnt interested in her so he died the matter. Fast forward to today, this girl who haven't spoken to me since last year November came to me today, July 7, 2021 and said she remembered that I was the one who taught her accounting in exam, so I said "ehn, what now happen?" This girl said that she want to tell me thankyou and she stretched forth her hand and said I should shake her. Chai, I just walked away so she ran to my front and said "shake na" so I pushed her away although gently.
The whole thing that is even surprising me was her confidence, like she was so sure I will shake hands with her. Did she think I am desperate for a woman's touch that immediately I shake her, I will run to my room and use that hand to masturbate or what?
Women are fucking crazy.

She came to you to soften your mind b4 exam go commence.

She's not interested in you, she's only looking for your favour in exam hall.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
xfactordv:

when you follow the rules of the game pussy drops on your lap like it's Christmas. You can always then upgrade from that class of chicks and get better. But you're never starving at any time.

Good work bro

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Women don't want you to be in control of the sexual dynamic, they want you to be ignorant and blinded by love/ lust, they don't want you to know your value as a man, just look at all the billionaire bluepilled Alpha's successful in their businesses, most of them are divorced even with their material success they couldn't handle women, some would blame the gynocentric laws, but statistically speaking even with the femcentric laws rich people had their marriage last compared to average people as they are the least divorced demographic in Western Societies, but why are the top billionaires divorcing ,very simple they were to focused on socio-economic status that they ignored women's nature and saw it as trivial and irrelevant, as mordern men in these information age we should foremostly ask ourselves what is the relevance of redpill in my life? How am I going to apply it in my daily life? whether you are planning to be successful, average or broke we need to answer those 2 questions ,so that you can make pragmatic decisions with it's abstract tenets and utilize it in your lives situations

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Any lady who tells you
that you are above her, and that you cannot afford her is a slut just have that in mind..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tonnyray:

My man you be werey o grin grin grin grin

I love the way you're giving them hot hot

Your chats have really cracked me up bad grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

She wants to be friends again because of the incoming exam.

She will try again tomorrow.
Yeah... Expect her to go full throttle...She might even wear red lingerie and red pant...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

She wants to be friends again because of the incoming exam.

She will try again tomorrow.
I will ignore her, man pikin mustn't simp

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akinbahm:

She came to you to soften your mind b4 exam go commence.

She's not interested in you, she's only looking for your favour in exam hall.
Before nko, she think say she wise lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Women don't want you to be in control of the sexual dynamic, they want you to be ignorant and blinded by love/ lust, they don't want you to know your value as a man, just look at all the billionaire bluepilled Alpha's successful in their businesses, most of them are divorced even with their material success they couldn't handle women, some would blame the gynocentric laws, but statistically speaking even with the femcentric laws rich people had their marriage last compared to average people as they are the least divorced demographic in Western Societies, but why are the top billionaires divorcing ,very simple they were to focused on socio-economic status that they ignored women's nature and saw it as trivial and irrelevant, as mordern men in these information age we should foremostly ask ourselves what is the relevance of redpill in my life? How am I going to apply it in my daily life? whether you are planning to be successful, average or broke we need to answer those 2 questions ,so that you can make pragmatic decisions with it's abstract tenets and utilize it in your lives situations

Not that they were too focused on socio economic status, the truth is people get tired of people, digging the same hole, unresolved petty issues over the years could take a toll... Lethargy

Some hang on for the sake of kids, when they're grown and there's money, it's sometimes best to just part ways.

As for what the redpill should mean in the lives of men, the answer is already in your comment...be prepared for the uncertainties and live accordingly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
see begging levels and the entitlement is annoying angry

Tonnyray:

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Girls don't want a "serious" relationship.
They want...

- Passionate s*x with dominant men
- Financial security
- Status

If one man can provide that, fine.
If not, they can and will use as many men as are necessary.

Never be a girl's backup plan.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Skepticus:

Na u sabi dat one!

What I know is that I'm not a red piller. God forbid that I join those cultists!

I Don't know why I keep finding my comments here.

I just want to make my millions like an Old Gangster and blow 100k and above on Lekki/Asokoro pusssies all night. Then, I'll flood this thread with all of my photos. I'm a real Gee.
Who are you immitating?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thangttt: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
I'm a young guy who just discovered REDPILL I've been consuming it on the low.

And I apply it daily in my relations with ladies.

I met a girl recently, she knows I'm richer than my peers, so I noticed how she been trying so hard to get closer to me.

She sent different pictures of her thirst traps and some other hot pictures.

But now, it seems she is closer she wants to start shit testing.

Below is our chat and take a look at my reply....

Is it good enough or I need to work on it?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kenogidi:
Dear brothers of the pill, the fastest way to test a girl's genuine desire for/sexual attraction towards you is to ASK HER TO SUCK YOUR DICK!! The harder she sucks, the deeper the love/lust for you.
Paid prostitutes are exempted Sha.
Thank me later cool
Somebody's future father,hmm it is well
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
KiNg0G:

So you haven't heard the lastest trend on ground?.. Redpillers are supposed to take...PUCSY AS A STINKY DIRTY HOLE as stated by our certified redpill monk...... anyways just wanted to bring that to your notice.... because you seem to like kelewawa everytime grin
I heard the online monk patronizes brothel outside here codedly.It is well

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
To the scammer called rozcol aka wargidanairala aka zzor aka rozz, the only way you can have peace of mind here is by driving her out of here
ignore her

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Martinez Abeg ah no wan die grin grin cheesy
Die? Ajebutter! You too soft, bro. You can't survive in face-me-I-face-you kinda environment... the southern area...

While others are working hard to leave such environment and give themselves and their children a better life and upbringing, let me use the fact that you didn't live in and can't survive, I foolishly presume, such harsh environment (that others are trying to avoid) to belittle you. cheesy ...

While your father made it in life and gave you a better life and secured your future, my father fumbled and I was raised in the streets... so I am better than you and other insured, educated and secured ajebutters like the children of Bill Gates, Dangote, and Otedola...

You see ehn... I am one of those that stupidly glory in and flaunt suffering and hardship like I get gold medals for them... no caps... you no suffer pass me... I can endure and survive here and there...

Oomo! I be strrreeeeeeets!

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tope777(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.