Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762969 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
Maybe the husband is facing financial hard times, and the wife is making money. That is one possible explanation of the audacity.

It’s really sad and disheartening . This is what men have to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
I hope he sees this. angry
welcome to South Africa.

You guys must come over for a visit

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
ubunja:
welcome to South Africa.

You guys must come over for a visit

Damn. Can’t imagine

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tonnyray:
I understand your point and I definitely agree it is a reflection of what actually resides intrinsically in women generally. My take however is, it is easy to be easily misguided by the vocal, visible few. There are at least 100 million women in Nigeria. Give or take we say 20 million have social media accounts. How many are actually debasing womanhood with tiktok, Onlyfans etc. I still strongly believe things are designed to be exaggerated in favor of a negative narrative. Both genders suffer it. "Men are scum"will keep gaining ground because the media will always only be awash with news of rapists, wife beaters and abusers, cheating husbands, name it.
In Nigeria alone over 1000 marriages will probably celebrate their anniversary daily. You will only hear of the 1 or 2 divorces.
Every Unilag girl is likely to be on instagram, what percentage of these are selling pussy with it?
But thirsty niggas follow only the thots (that is why they keep having massive followership some in hundreds of thousands) and go on to complain all women are hoes. Sister Nkechi who dresses decently on her IG page and tries to push her fashion designing hustle will be struggling for 200 followers, @sexy_wetlipzz is already on 144,000 followers- impacting their worldview of women.
In reality, there are a hundred times more Nkechis.

Guilty of the sample bias.

Were all the chimpanzees and bonobos in the world taken to the lab to confirm that they share more than 96% DNA with humans?

Were all the bananas in the world taken into consideration to confirm that they share more than 70% DNA with man?

You hear men are polygynous in nature, but is it all men that have had series of women on rotation?

Common example: there are packs of albinos in Nigeria and more of those fair in complexion in the Ibo tribe of Nigeria. But does it makes Nigeria less of a black nation? Or the presence of Black Americans in the US makes it a black nation? Human nature(actions and behavior) is the same everywhere with slight differences, if you're able to understand a particular sample of them across different demography you can gain a sizeable understanding of all.

Back to the matter: if there are 100 times more sister Nkechi in reality, how come the ones in your whatsapp contact bears verisimilitudes with @wetlipzz on instagram? (probably they didn't share nudes but hope you got the underlying behavior).

As far as women are concerned, and presently without any form of partiality sister Nkechi is the exception=minority=fair people in Nigeria.

Have a nice time.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Modern females. They glorify cheating now even in their matrimonial homes. Be guided men.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Another episode of simps love their chains. Effeminate men won’t cease to amaze me. The baby daddy might not even be in the pic, you know cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
It’s really sad and disheartening . This is what men have to deal with.
I have seen these things happening many times. I know some men in that situation and how their "sweet" wives changed and turned them to punching bag of insults and embarrassment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Seems like they’re getting bolder? Nahh. They’ve always been like this, social media just amplifies it, it exposes them.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
Feminists and equal pay pushers don’t see these men, it’s the top earners they focus on. They’ll ignore STEM courses to study communications, yet expecting humanity to adjust for their needs.

1. There can be no equal pay because both male and female employers of labour knows that men are more efficient in doing their works than women.

2. Men has more intelligent capacity to function well in the STEM field.

3. Men are risk takers and most jobs that requires high risks always attracts high pay. Women are risk avoidant.

4. Female hypergamy doesn't want to settle for the apples her hands can reach, she wants to get the high ones without working for it. And besides, evolution didn't position her to get the things she cringes and whines for. Everything is a futile attempt except when simps come to their rescue.

Thanks.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
I have seen these things happening many times. I know some men in that situation and how their "sweet" wives changed and turned them to punching bag of insults and embarrassment.

Damn, so sad but men are hellbent on getting married. Marriage isn’t by force if there wouldn’t be peace of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is really sad tho. This is why men have to really understand the female nature. Caveadullam has made several posts about this. Be redpill aware at all times and know it’s for better for stay, for worse for go with most women. Stay redpilled and always expect anything with any female you’re involved with. #trp.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Savage cheesy
Martinez39s:
Stand your ground bro and maintain a talking point. Stop being emotional. First, I was a rich, proud, spoilt kid who looks down on others. Then I became an out-of-shape man with money, potbelly, rotten teeth, etc in his 50s who is a chronic masturbator with a GLK. Now I am a small boy who is still being fed and haven't seen life. You know I am being fed by someone by just look at my write up? Same write up that made you conclude I am a rich man in my 50s. Lmao. What insanity is being displayed here? shocked grin Don't be emotional, son.

Anyway, don't project yourself on me. I am not obsessed with you that I go about reading your post out of bruised emotions... you wish. *yimu* I simply have sound mind with a good memory; I remember your behaviour and posts (and that of others). I can go back to dig anybody's post when necessary. Logical people know that bringing screenshots doesn't prove one is obsessed and has been reading all your posts. Logic 101. You are not that important and I am not intimidated. Maybe you are the one reading all my post. grin You took your time planning a response, but you have failed by being emotional.

You lack logic. Come let me give you the nutritious mixture I prepared for thee. Perhaps it will aid brain development and give you a logical mind that overrides childish and feminine emotional displays. Drink, son.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:

1. There can be no equal pay because both male and female employers of labour knows that men are more efficient in doing their works than women.

2. Men has more intelligent capacity to function well in the STEM field.

3. Men are risk takers and most jobs that requires high risks always attracts high pay. Women are risk avoidant.

4. Female hypergamy doesn't want to settle for the apples her hands can reach, she wants to get the high ones without working for it. And besides, evolution didn't position her to get the things she cringes and whines for. Everything is a futile attempt except when simps come to their rescue.

Thanks.

100 percent accurate

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:

Damn. Can’t imagine
for real tho... All those gents who are so adamant on using money to get women, consider coming to South Africa. Southy women are not much into gold digging. What they'll give their heart and soul for, though, is a provider. Since you gents wanna lead with your wallet, come on over. I promise you you'll get a far better deal this side than over there. Although generally the opinion is that Nigerian men are corrupt drug dealers, there's a section of women that want you like really really want you.

If you're really loaded you can even get more than one. Lol. There are broke guys who have more than one themselves.

Seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
This

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:

Damn, so sad but men are hellbent on getting married. Marriage isn’t by force if there wouldn’t be peace of mind.

Marriage ended between year 2000-2005 to the best of my knowledge.

Modern day marriage can be compared to the Nigerian system of education: the masses want to become graduates with a degree to boost their ego despite the faulty educational system.

Marriage is not for the weak though. Those that got the mettle and guts can proceed with it. I'm behind them to give them moral support.

Lol!

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
You all need to follow this nigga man!.

Thank God for my life....I finally saw the light.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Take note homies. #trp

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Marriage ended between year 2000-2005 to the best of my knowledge.

Modern day marriage can be compared to the Nigerian system of education: the masses want to become graduates with a degree to boost their ego despite the faulty educational system.

Marriage is not for the weak though. Those that got the mettle and guts can proceed with it. I'm behind them to give them moral support.

Lol!

Marriage is not for the weak!
Single people seem to be happier these days.
Sad our society expects every able bodied man to be married even though they have no contributions to your life once you’re in it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
ubunja:
for real tho... All those gents who are so adamant on using money to get women, consider coming to South Africa. Southy women are not much into gold digging. What they'll give their heart and soul for, though, is a provider. Since you gents wanna lead with your wallet, come on over. I promise you you'll get a far better deal this side than over there. Although generally the opinion is that Nigerian men are corrupt drug dealers, there's a section of women that want you like really really want you.

If you're really loaded you can even get more than one. Lol. There are broke guys who have more than one themselves.

Seriously.

Hahaha. Wow grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
Another episode of simps love their chains. Effeminate men won’t cease to amaze me. The baby daddy might not even be in the pic, you know cheesy

Most likely. Lol. They both look like idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
Take note homies. #trp
Does she EXIST is the question I'd love for us to answer.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:

Marriage is not for the weak!
Single people seem to be happier these days.
Sad our society expects every able bodied man to be married even though they have no contributions to your life once you’re in it.
EXACTLY YOU SAID IT ALL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
Take note homies. #trp

Heartofcity12, thank God you said "signs". Lol!

These signs are just the beginning. The real deal is for her to maintain such qualities to the end of times. And if you may agree, we know it boils down to almost zero in this modern time.

However, women that belongs to this category will fall last when compared to other women. And in cases where situations will no longer favour her, especially the lack of good suitors, decline in age, decline in beauty and not financially buoyant, she will just relax rather than fly with the winds.

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Girls constantly saying they are free to wear anything, the same girls constantly identifying the problems caused by their choice of clothes. At the end they won’t take accountability for their actions. This one is shifting the blame to restaurant owners and bartenders. What a shame.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
@CaveAdullam

Is this your last day on earth? Why are shooting facts and sound reasoning today like there's no tomorrow? Kilode!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This isn't entirely true, there are some gals financially, mentally and classy than some men.
I HAVE HEARD YOU WOMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sons of Adam, Powerplay dey abi e no dey? cheesy

Calibrator:
I am presently studying and really enjoying the silent power play on this thread.

Will the New boys usurp the Old blocs who built the Republic?

Or Will the Republic cease to exist before power will change hands due to the unwanted interference by exiled dissenters?

Perhaps the Republic will implode from within due to infighting amongst the Old blocs?

Time will tell cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Heartofcity12, thank God you said "signs". Lol!

These signs are just the beginning. The real deal is for her to maintain such qualities to the end of times. And if you may agree, we know it boils down to almost zero in this modern time.

However, women that belongs to this category will fall last when compared to other women. And in cases where situations will no longer favour her, especially the lack of good suitors, decline in age, decline in beauty and not financially buoyant, she will just relax rather than fly with the winds.

Thanks.

Exactly. These females are like chameleons. We men must scrutinize them always just like they do to us. No man should settle for less.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tonnyray:
Does she EXIST is the question I'd love for us to answer.

There are actually some ladies like this.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
SOZINN:

Most likely. Lol. They both look like idiots.

Hahaha. Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daniel499

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.