Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763709 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pstarogood0100: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Repill song of the day

Tupac - fair exchange .

Don't miss it. Its full of redpill.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Etinosa1234: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Future must have been his lawyer

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Future must have been his lawyer

Yeah...but he still said he is willing to pay for her lawyers fee(I dont know what he is doing that for)
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Mosetgg:
This is an awesome thread!

I have also read it from the very first page to this last page, awesome!

In my own case I'm in a relationship which I proposed with a ring already with this knelling down of a thing though I did it while in school ( same class).

Even though I have always been in charge of the relationship, I found out that she was raised by only her mother and so have no father like experience while growing up, she will always provide anything I need with a very innocent mind.

The challenge now is that I found out I really have made up my mind to marry her earlier but reality hitting me now is that she's not satisfying me sexually at all because I could not penetrate through her Virginia only robbing my thing on the surface, sincerely I've done all my possible best.

Is as if she's not fully developed down there and I'm not finding it funny at all.

The pain she complained of during my trying to penetrate her during sex is unbearable and very unlike of virgin related thing

Her mom and my parents and most of my friend and hers already knows about the proposer thing because one of one of her loose friend publicized it.

She was a virgin when I met her and I've went/ going through hell in making love with her since I made her realised I can't play mumu of no sex till marriage and she agreed.

She's very caring, but I discover I don't enjoy or will ever enjoy sex life with her.

Now after thinking of what possible exit way to end the relationship, I told her my genotype is AS knowing fully while that hers also is AS.

I told her I won't want to suffer my kids if I will have one and so we will have to end the relationship.

She has been crying and trying to convinced my that one miracle would happen and that we should go and do another test in different hospitals to further confirm is the earlier result is correct.

I told her we should be ready to end the relationship by month end.

Can I get further insight or contribution ?

I have older female friend that got married to her husband
During their courtship she knows the guy finds it hard to perform during sex but she still went ahead to marry him

Now she is scouting for a séxmate
She told me 2weeks ago that it has been 4month her husband has touch her

She begs, cry and even involve their pastor yet nothing changes

I told her point black that she was Greedy and i can't help her directly or indirectly

So Bros I will advice you see a Doctor first before you take your decision

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2020
2dice01:

I have older female friend that got married to her husband
During their courtship she knows the guy finds it hard to perform during sex but she still went ahead to marry him

Now she is scouting for a séxmate
She told me 2weeks ago that it has been 4month her husband has touch her

She begs, cry and even involve their pastor yet nothing changes

I told her point black that she was Greedy and i can't help her directly or indirectly

So Bros I will advice you see a Doctor first before you take your decision

On your friend's issue, has she exhausted every option?

I know some agbo sellers or herbalists who cure such stuffs with herbs and all that.

What of medical options? Some injections or therapies could be of help.

What I'm saying is, her pastor and cries won't resurrect that dick,practical solutions would.

One love

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2020
luminouz:

On your friend's issue, has she exhausted every option?

I know some agbo sellers or herbalists who cure such stuffs with herbs and all that.

What of medical options? Some injections or therapies could be of help.

What I'm saying is, her pastor and cries won't resurrect that dick,practical solutions would.

One love
Príck wey no rise from onset

She married for money cheesy
The guy na Bullion van

Now her therapist(female) only solution is to find a side-guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
luminouz:

Yeah...but he still said he is willing to pay for her lawyers fee(I dont know what he is doing that for)

It's still a simp move. It's like paying for the gun and bullets of an assassin who was unsuccessful in getting you murdered.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Not to derail the thread...

But I think that the simps are the balance of the relationship matrix. (Pease corrections if I am wrong)

They spend their resources on the females, who in turn take the resources to better themselves for the Alpha males to choose.

If all men are Alpha males, resources won't flow to the females, except for her sheer brains she brings to the table, rather than just her feminity.

It's like the scriptures affirming that 'we will always have the Poor among us'.

So also we will always have the Simps among us, for they keep the balance.

It's left for you to remain a Simp or otherwise.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
2dice01:
Príck wey no rise from onset

She married for money cheesy
The guy na Bullion van

Now her therapist(female) only solution is to find a side-guy

Nawa o@ first sentence.

U sure say no be yahoo plus plus tinz!!!

Her therapist is doing well. Give her my number bro wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Skepticus:

It's still a simp move. It's like paying for the gun and bullets of an assassin who was unsuccessful in getting you murdered.

I think he needn't pay anything so long a prenup is in effect. A whole $5m for lawyers is horrendous. She still wins if he paid that.

My opinion dou

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by purpinkx(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
pansophist:
If you're a man that have read at least 50% of the content on this thread and it didn't change you for the better, then you're an irredeemable simp, deserving of a backhand pity.

#RandomThoughts

Something happened today.

I went to the bank to collect ATM card, the line was so effing long.

I managed to reach the 2nd position, then the ladies at the back started sweet-talking the men in front to let them go first because “men are strong, we are tired” yidi yada.

I told one that kept sweet-talking that my spot is for sale N1,000 ...

I heard “for whatttt?”

I swear some of those men wanted to comply

grin cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radking7(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Anyone has this ebook "The rational male by Rolla Tomassi"? I tried downloading it from PDF drive but it didn't work. Help me out amigos if you have the book, or a link to where I can get it.
Thanks.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Liposure: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Under no circumstances aside marriage should a woman feel entitled to a man's money

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
luminouz:

Nawa o@ first sentence.
Lmao
I told her i can't help directly or indirectly
Sorry Bro
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
luminouz:

Nawa o@ first sentence.
Lmao
Sorry Bro
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
demanuel:
Not to derail the thread...

But I think that the simps are the balance of the relationship matrix. (Pease corrections if I am wrong)

They spend their resources on the females, who in turn take the resources to better themselves for the Alpha males to choose.

If all men are Alpha males, resources won't flow to the females, except for her sheer brains she brings to the table, rather than just her feminity.

It's like the scriptures affirming that 'we will always have the Poor among us'.

So also we will always have the Simps among us, for they keep the balance.

It's left for you to remain a Simp or otherwise.
But the ratio margin is so wide you can even sow full extended family eso-ebi cloth innit grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
2dice01:
But the ratio margin is so wide you can even sow full extended family eso-ebi cloth innit grin

grin grin Lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Radking7:
Anyone has this ebook "The rational male by Rolla Tomassi"?
I tried downloading it from PDF drive but it didn't work.
Help me out amigos if you have the book, or a link to where I can get it.

Thanks.

I have the book, gimme ur email make I send am to yu

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Faboosuarez:

I have the book, gimme ur email make I send am to yu

Greetings bro !
I sent you a pm. Will like to get the book too.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Priam: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
undecided
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
2dice01:
Lmao

Sorry Bro

Lol...I.was joking bro.. grin

One love

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
purpinkx:

Something happened today.

I went to the bank to collect ATM card, the line was so effing long.

I managed to reach the 2nd position, then the ladies at the back started sweet-talking the men in front to let them go first because “men are strong, we are tired” yidi yada.

I told one that kept sweet-talking that my spot is for sale N1,000 ...

I heard “for whatttt?”

I swear some of those men wanted to comply

grin cheesy

That scenario is quite common na grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mosetgg: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2020

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Redpilled Song of the Day
Ace Hood----Hustle Hard

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Redpilled Tv Show of the Day
Mad Men----2007:::2014

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Redpilled Quote of the Day

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nairaland Redpilled Post of the Day

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...I.was joking bro.. grin

One love
Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mosetgg:

That's the point, I lost all sexual desires towards her now.

its seems she's enjoying it the way I rob it only without penetrating her, not knowing that I'm not enjoying it myself at all.

But sincerely, I want to be free from this relationship of a thing having gone through this thread, it confirmed my inner discomfort that some things we value and uphold in relationship and marriage are scam and not totally the real way things should be, especially for men!

Yes we ain't favoured

Using the AS blood group is a prefect excuse
Baba you sef done sabi deceit like a Pro grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mosetgg: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mosetgg: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mosetgg: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: easyflowz999 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.