Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763126 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radking7(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Faboosuarez:

I have the book, gimme ur email make I send am to yu
I just sent you a pm... do reply.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
proclinician:

Yes, come rain, come shine
After she had killed your dad.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radking7(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
mrpaedo:
Redpilled Tv Show of the Day
Mad Men----2007:::2014
Best thing I've seen today

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Feel like just dropping these, will update more some other time.
Lovely weekend guys..

To feminists, if a man does something bad, other men need to denounce his unacceptable behavior and unfriend such toxic people.
But if a woman does something bad, women who denounce her will be called gender traitors and be told to sympathize with women and not criticize them

That tells you all you need to know about gender equality.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tingFanG: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Radking7:
Anyone has this ebook "The rational male by Rolla Tomassi"?
I tried downloading it from PDF drive but it didn't work.
Help me out amigos if you have the book, or a link to where I can get it.

Thanks.
download telegram and join this ebook channel @Ebooks254 you will find the recommended books there and any other book.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealcivilceno(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
pansophist:

Oh yeah, after I saw that ad, I stopped using Gillette, and switched to dollar shave club. I didnt even know they were ripping me off with their one-time use, overpriced shaving stick, and the ad made me seek other options and found something better instead, and that single ad mistake sharply led to the migration of a large chunk of their customer base to other shaving sticks company. I felt a sense of ''shadenfreude'' when the company reported a loss of about eight billion dollars in 2019 due to the ad, here is a link below for more about their loss.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/31/gillettes-toxic-masculinity-ad-haunts-pg-as-shavin/

Lots of company quickly learnt that regardless of the media hysteria about toxic masculinity and those well-packaged woke nonsense, men are not stupid or feminized enough to keep feeding their cash to the finger that tells them to fukc off. Well-deserved.

Bleep all those companies!

At least Gillette took up social responsibility, which they knew was a gamble, and was caught in the war between Femininity and Masculinity of which many of us are comprehending in these times. I applaud them even if they did not show all that there is but they were still talking to men... not to women.

Notice that when we got into this era of making money, which started before the 2000s which became prevalent, everything changed, masculinity declined, Queens started ruling kingdoms, democracy etc.

My opinion

Well, it may not be the smartest and a lion is a king because it is the bravest, a lioness is the smart one( Well incorporation will be the best).

My opinion;

Gillette I salute.

P.S This is not bullet proof either! Take a shot.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radking7(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2020
tingFanG:
download telegram and join this ebook channel @Ebooks254 you will find the recommended books there and any other book.
Alright...will see
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2020
I don't know who needs to hear this: that girl you are spending all your resources on, thinking that one day she will eventually love you, is using those resources to accrue alpha males higher than you in the hierarchy.

Anyways it will all end in premium tears.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: Avoid the friendzone.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YorubaNinja: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Red Pillers 4 Life! cool

When my wife and I were dating, I told her, "I don't buy expensive or luxury stuff for any lady and, I don't and won't ever spoil any lady except, my mum... Not even her as my wife". I told her the dad should have done the spoiling for her while growing up. She got angry but, I nvr cared. grin

Afterall, I take care of almost every single expense in the house and she's free to leave if she's not cool with it.

My house, my money, my rules! cool

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2020
@GLYCOLYSISS, I commend you for this great work of liberating men from enslaving themselves physically and emotionally because to get validation from a human (female).

Even before I came across all these red pill threads or quotes, I've always dealt with all my relationships in a redpilled way both relative and non-relative without even realising and I can say it's mostly because my boss and dad are redpilled men. I haven't even come across the term Red Pill before all that.

Please continue these teachings. Men should know that these teachings isn't to make you play with girl's hearts or test if those teachings truly work, the Red Pill teachings is mostly based on how to fully understand the true nature of women and how to deal with it accordingly when they rear their ugly heads.

#Modified PS: I've been following your works secretly for a long time, I just decided to comment on it today!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Women would never want to discuss what triggered you. Just how you reacted.

Know this.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wizpa(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chii59:

Then become celibate.
Stop looking for a pussy. Masturb.ate till your hands bleed, or you can turn gay, if possible.

Stop making a fool of yourself!
You are just making a confirmation of what's been sid about women.
Grow the fxck up, don't be stupid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abimloaded:
Women would never want to discuss what triggered you. Just how you reacted.

Know this.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Penboy: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
tingFanG:

This is a great piece of information. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DontBullshitMe: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Baba I salute you bruh. I respect the fact that you find his antics amusing. I have nothing against you or him. But he has exceeded his threshold of stepping on my toes on here. I've quite seen life In and out and I'm still learning!!! I've gone more than 48hrs without pitting anything In my stomach and I have a FAMILY who doesn't gives a fvck about Me then. If I post my story on here, You will be marveled. I've experienced a lot and I felt I know nothing Yet. You see this life ehn?? Most especially Nigeria, Body go tell YOU!!!
Do you also own the Westernlove and Toseenlove accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wizpa:

Stop making a fool of yourself!
You are just making a confirmation of what's been sid about women.
Grow the fxck up, don't be stupid

Not worth your time.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is there a WhatsApp group for Red Pill Constitution?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
TheUndercover:
Is there a WhatsApp group for Red Pill Constitution?
Lets discuss that in my thread to avoid derailing.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Redpilled Song of the Day
Dr Dre ft Ice Cube----Natural Born Killaz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Redpilled Movie of the Day
The Big Short----2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Redpilled Quote of the Day

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Simp Photo of the Day

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
I like the concept mrpaedo brings to this thread. Pragmatic representation of red pill concepts.

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Deocle: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Great work here
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
There are two ways to learn; the easy way or the hard way.
If you like, swallow the red pill. And if you like, swallow the blue pill.
One thing I know for sure is that you will definitely swallow a pill, either by commission or omission and the pill will run its course in you.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Most men believe as they age, they will automatically understand life/women/game. It doesn't work like that.
If you no sabi maths for Secondary School, you no go sabi am for Higher Institution if you no learn am.
Age will not bestow on you knowledge if you do not seek it.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
mrpaedo:
Redpilled Movie of the Day

The Big Short----2015
I've seen this movie, it's very good.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dannnn:
Most men believe as they age, they will automatically understand life/women/game. It doesn't work like that.
If you no sabi maths for Secondary School, you no go sabi am for Higher Institution if you no learn am.
Age will not bestow on you knowledge if you do not seek it.
Age will not bestow on you knowledge if you do not seek it

That's some wise words wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Not committed, but want you committed, dump her!

Shows signs of arrogance and full of hubris, dump her!

Doesn't respect you, and not submitted to you, dump her!

Shame and/or rain insults on you to get what she wants, dump her!

Doesn't want you to lead her, dump her!

Caught lying or stealing, dump her!

Poor hygiene, dump her!

Lack manner of approach and not hospitable, dump her!

Not remorseful for her mistakes, dump her!

Not accountable, dump her!

Not proud of you, dump her!

Not willing and ready to learn, dump her!

Doesn't respect your opinions and voluntarily break your rules, dump her!

Don't want to hustle with you, dump her!

Doesn't care about your dreams and potentials, dump her!

Want you back because you are now successful, dump her!

F^ck your friend by mistake, dump her!

Highest form of disrespect is cheating, so dump her!

You are the prize to be won.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: Maintain dominance.

108 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Not committed, but want you committed, dump her!

Shows signs of arrogance and full of hubris, dump her!

Doesn't respect you, and not submitted to you, dump her!

Shame and/or rain insults on you to get what she wants, dump her!

Doesn't want you to lead her, dump her!

Caught lying or stealing, dump her!

Poor hygiene, dump her!

Lack manner of approach and not hospitable, dump her!

Not remorseful for her mistakes, dump her!

Not accountable, dump her!

Not proud of you, dump her!

Not willing and ready to learn, dump her!

Doesn't respect your opinions and voluntarily break your rules, dump her!

Don't want to hustle with you, dump her!

Doesn't care about your dreams and potentials, dump her!

Want you back because you are now successful, dump her!

F^ck your friend by mistake, dump her!

Highest form of disrespect is cheating, so dump her!

You are the prize to be won.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: Maintain dominance.

Na wa oooooo but if we are to dump ladies for the reasons above, my brother, we won't have more than 1/10 of ladies in the marriageable bracket.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheExclusive: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2020
emmaodet:

Na wa oooooo but if we are to dump ladies for the reasons above, my brother, we won't have more than 1/10 of ladies in the marriageable bracket.
And that's why only 1/10 of marriages are surviving.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2020
TheExclusive:

And that's why only 1/10 of marriages are surviving.

Hmmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.