Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755052 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Anyone in support for female independence is a feminist and these very ideology is antithetical to the redpill praxeology

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2021
The redpill believes in traditional gender roles for a healthy society and the best for any civilization as it's has been historically proven

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
when ataga was fvcking chidinma,did anybody know about it undecided
this is real life and not Nigerian movie,how the hell will a broke guy even attract a lady like Linda when they do not operate on the same level in life.Where she lives and work is surrounded by rich people,if she travels out, it's still rich people she will meet.

Exactly

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wealthtrak: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2021
ubunja:
and now is as good a time as any for guys to start practicing the game of attraction. I have a feeling many men don't want that future tho. They like women dependent. At least if they practiced the game of Chosen and provided for women who want them. It would be better
That "future" some of us men are avoiding happened "yesterday."

Wake up, smell the coffee, and adapt to the challenges folks. grin

I'm relaxed about this because the deep, hard core strategies are already known to those who are prepared for the head winds!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Traditionalism and religion are the dominant ideologies in African and Arab Societies even post 100yrs of Feminism and exportation of gynocentrism via the mainstream media and internet, our national laws and institutions have not yet become femcentric, western societies where blank slate Egalitarianism is the dominant ideology, they have pushed radical misandrist laws of child support and alimony for mother after divorce which incentives women to divorce and welfare system for single motherhood which encourages children out of wedlock

Women themselves will pass the laws or manipulate us men to pass it. Ngozi iweala, Amina Mohammed. These are woke women who will instill determination in these women. We will probably have our first woman inec chairman in the coming days. Taking over in these aspect doesn’t even have to do with sex at the moment, even though some women like Toke are actively using men to really level up.

Plus Africans don’t really care about religion, we are really just hypocrites. Religion doesn’t condone cheating, stealing etc yet we do it with reckless abandon. These things are happening bro, slowly over here but it’s happening.

We have to acknowledge it first before any other thing.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 1:31am On Jul 12, 2021
wealthtrak:

That "future" some of us men are avoiding happened "yesterday."

Wake up, smell the coffee, and
adapt to the challenges folks. grin

I'm relaxed about this because
the deep, hard core strategies
are already known to those
who are prepared for the head
winds!
MY GEEE grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wealthtrak: 1:40am On Jul 12, 2021
aomine:
MY GEEE grin
@aomine... I hail o! grin

That's the alpha spirit.

Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 5:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Drenimarcus:

I already asked, i will let you know when i have the title.

Edit: title is "the way of the superior man" by david deida
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 5:44am On Jul 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
when ataga was fvcking chidinma,did anybody know about it undecided
this is real life and not Nigerian movie,how the hell will a broke guy even attract a lady like Linda when they do not operate on the same level in life.Where she lives and work is surrounded by rich people,if she travels out, it's still rich people she will meet.

Go and read what DarkGamer said on the previous page.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:18am On Jul 12, 2021
DAY 193, REDPILL 2021

Pvssy attains glorification when men are in dire need to quench every bits of their libido.

Authority: occupy the pedestal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
TheDarkGamer:
The issues being discussed have led me to make this post:

Everyone has his opinion on the broke vs rich matter. But, I believe that most people here do not fully understand the situation in question. That is why we are seeing different responses. I just want to add another perspective to look at things.

Inasmuch as we believe in female hypergamy, it doesn't mean that it is an absolute variable in the equation. Women will always try to find the best available guy to pair with, and that is what hypergamy postulates. Now, in some situations, the best guy may not match up to their romantic ideals, but they will still pair with him nonetheless and get additional benefits from other sources when her 'rich guy' is secured. It is a survival strategy.

To be honest, I don't know why a lot of people get angry over this when it's quite simple. I think it's because we are used to getting girls through money and material means and not through pure emotions felt by both parties.

A woman might marry a rich man, but still desire someone outside her marital home. The rich man is usually overweight (due to poor eating habits and/or excessive food intake), egotistical (because he is rich and everybody treats him like gold because they want to be in his gold books), polygamous (not saying that it's wrong, but in this period it's unusual and the girl may not feel secure because she doesn't have her man all to herself), etc. He may be unable to have good sex too.

Now what is the woman to do? She is already rich and living a glamorous huband via the rich husband, but she is not enjoying her marriage. Her husband is fat and she does not gain pleasure when they have sex. He also never has time for her because of the nature of his job and whenever he does, it's only unfulfilling sex and probably treating her like a slave. Afterall, he bought her, so she's just his trophy wife. This situation might be different with another rivh man but there are still some underlying factors there.

Alas, what is our woman going to do? She notices the driver who is a young man that recently graduated from the university, but due to the nature of the country and his lack of connections takes a job as the rich man's driver. She looks at him and he's everything her husband is not. He is tall, muscular, funny etc. (all the good stuff). She begins to be infatuated and steals looks at him whenever she can, she always makes sure that he is the one driving her and she tips him generously.

Now, do not be mistaken, our young man is broke and can barely support himself and his family. If she were younger or to pick a spouse, it would most likely not be him. However, she has secured her luxury ticket through her husband and she wishes to really enjoy life. The young man is caring, passionate, has a 'boyish' energy, etc. She can't help herself (it might not be love, but there is definitely an attraction). He knows how to make her laugh and listens to all her problems (unlike her rich husband who never has time), he has a great body and she also notices the positive looks he gets from other ladies (unlike her husband who only gets such looks when he flaunts his cash), he makes her feel young again by gauging her imagination and giving her a fun time (unlike her husband who makes her go to his formal parties and meet his older friends). Do you notice what is going on here?

With women, the imagination is everything. You have to engage her and keep her wondering about you. Yes, if you are broke there is a possibilty that she will reject you. However, one thing most people fail to understand is that if you show ambition, it can play a part in hypergamy. Say you like playing football or love writing, if you are passionate about what you do, it is a turn on for her. This is because it makes you seem like a driven man with goals and there is a possibility of achieving your goals someday. So you don't need to be rich to activate that hypergamous instinct in her.

Another thing is, women love to feel. That's why they are very emotional. Taking her on regular dates where you people eat dinner, watch movies etc will not have the same effect as taking her on action dates where you guys play games, run around and have fun etc. Women like to be lively and hate boredom. You can make her happy, angry, sad, etc but she will not tolerate boredom from you. If she is bored in your relationship, she will look for that source of liveliness from somewhere else. They like to feel young again and having fun with them can make a huge difference. Most men, however, are not original and send the same type of texts (Hello, How are you, How was your night? etc), the same regular dinner dates, the same words (which have been overused and lost their value). With women, you have to engage her more than that. That's why it's advised that you should be spontaneous, mysterious etc. (Maybe I'll talk more on this in my telegram group)

One more situation where 'broke' men may trump 'rich' men is that they are less formal. Rich/civilized/educated etc men may treat her formally, without caring if she is having fun and feeling any emotions from the encounter. However, these poor/brash/uneducated men do not care about literature, cryptocurrency or care about hyper text markup language. These broke guys just make her laugh, make her feel good and have a fun aura around them. They are not subdued by how to make money, different stocks to buy, responsibilities etc. They just try to survive each day and live their lives to the fullest. Girls like that too because it reminds them of childhood where there were no responsibilites and repercussions for your actions. From my personal understanding, this is another factor that can attract the girls.

Now, back to the woman in our example. Her husband has none of those qualities that I mentioned above. What does she do? As fate would have it, one day she found herself talking to the driver and she then found herself together with him on a bed. She had sexually fantasized about his body and having sex with him. Now it's time. He makes her feel like a woman and screws the living daylight out of her. He is dominant and she is submissive. He makes her feel good and she orgasms in the course of the intercourse. At the end of the day, Okafor's law takes place. She is attracted to him and the sex. The broke man has nothing to do (so he has sex with different women and is experienced), he makes her feel good, blah blah. You get the gist.

Now she is in between a rock and a hard place. She loves her husband for his money but she loves the driver for his sex and his masculine nature.

What am I trying to say here?

It is not a constant. The above instance could still occur but in a different perspective. I'm just trying to show you some possibilities of rich women with broke men. It's possible but it doesn't mean every broke guy can score a rich woman. It doesn't mean that all rich men are chumps, fat and have bad sex. It can be the reverse. It doesn't mean that being poor=good sex r being rich= bad sex. It doesn't also mean that poor men all have great bodies and rich men don't. Some rich men are handsome and some are not, some rich men have great bodies while some do not, some rich men understand how to handle women and some do not, some rich men have a good d*ck game while some do not etc. Same applies for broke guys.

That's a problem with men. We are too rigid and hardly change our opinions on issues.

We have all heard or seen rich women having sex outside their home and most times with someone that is considered below her level. Different factors are at play in such situations.

I hope I have given you a new perspective concerning this broke-rich disagreement, and even if I haven't, at least you've seen why it can happen.

Don't just think it's impossible. If you are a masculine man(rich or poor) and you understand how women work and how to make them feel good, then you will get scores of girls (rich and poor).

P.S Not edited or proofread, so ignore any errors.

Barman Abeg give the guy 20 bottles of Hennessy vsop on my account....

This Rich dickk vs broke dickk civil war should end with this post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Fatalveli:
Women themselves will pass the laws or manipulate us men to pass it. Ngozi iweala, Amina Mohammed. These are woke women who will instill determination in these women. We will probably have our first woman inec chairman in the coming days. Taking over in these aspect doesn’t even have to do with sex at the moment, even though some women like Toke are actively using men to really level up.

Plus Africans don’t really care about religion, we are really just hypocrites. Religion doesn’t condone cheating, stealing etc yet we do it with reckless abandon. These things are happening bro, slowly over here but it’s happening.

The only way Nigeria can become fully gynocentric on a macro and micro level is by Change in it's dominant ideology ( religion - majorly Islam and Christianity) and accommodate liberal ideology of Egalitarianism which is inclusivity for LGBTQ and multiculturalism

1) poverty is prevalent in the land, Feminism is a luxury ideology entertained after Patriachy built wealth when the men become weak and soy
2) women fill up political and economic positions by legally mandated quota policies if people buy the bullshit Rationalizations of victimhood of tradition( society) holding all women down
3) if our laws is altered to priotize the wants of women over the needs of an healthy Society by creating welfare state for single mothers, allowing no fault divorce, legalizing Abortion as a fail safe for women who made Hypergamous error, incentives divorce by introducing alimony and child support, outlaw traditional bride price practice, mandate court wedding as the only legally sanctioned wedding for marriage all in name of abolishing the evil Patriachal system
4) Introduce radical bills with regards to rape and domestic violence to demonize men and assume men are guilty until proven innocent
5) Make Homosexuality and gay marriage legal under the Constitution
6) Promote Cultural Marxist ideology of white colonial oppression in schools as the cause of Nigeria lack of progress rather than the incompetency of our leaders
7) Outlaw polygamy in favor of bigamy laws

Ps- the women you mentioned are outliers who are employed by globalists due to post-mordernism inclusivity for women and blacks ,women on a macro level are under represented in politics, churches and business which are the hubs of power in our society, only a radical revolution to alter the dominant ideology can bring about all these, besides the revolution would even be based on tribal and ethnic grounds not sex or ideological grounds, Nigeria is highly religious even if most people are hypocrites it doesn't change the fact that we are a religious country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
drealbenard:

The storm is inevitable. Even here in Nigeria, the number of educated girls is on the increase. More women will venture and likely succed in the same career paths as men. More women will become independent in future. More women will stop needing a man and will only want the men that makes them wet.

We keep telling them. Those men depending on ONLY their fainancal status to get a woman are in for a very rude surprise...

More and more women are getting educated, fainancally independent and successful in their careers for a man to capture the intrest of this women he need something other than his fainancal status. Sadly our egotistical selfs are too rigid to see it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

We keep telling them. Those men depending on ONLY their fainancal status to get a woman are in for a very rude surprise...

More and more women are getting educated, fainancally independent and successful in their careers for a man to capture the intrest of this women he need something other than his fainancal status. Sadly our egotistical selfs are too rigid to see it.

Statistically women are dominating the educational systems in all levels of education and they have easier access to scholarships via affirmative actions from companies and organisations, but remember that women on an average tend to choose less risky, less hours jobs and having children alter many women career purpose hence they recieve less pay than men, they choose social jobs that involves people ( Humanity and psychology) while men choose jobs that involves things (STEM fields), rarely do women make it to the top CEO positions of companies except via quota mandates, these covers the employed individuals of our society, majority of the youthful demographic are unemployed even the educated ones,hence common vices like olosho and yahoo, women becoming more educated doesn't mean they are becoming more financially independent

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2021
ubunja:
what do you have to offer a woman who doesn't want your money and is not interested in marriage?
This is another level of the redpill conversation. This is on a deeper level. 90% of guys will shy away from this conversation.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2021
“I was shown hell. I saw that most of its inhabitants were ungrateful women… The Prophet was asked: ‘Were they ungrateful to Allāh?’ He replied: ‘They were ungrateful to their husbands and for the favors and the good done to them. If you show benevolence to one of them and then she sees something in you not to her liking, she will say: ‘I have never seen any good in you.’”- prophet Mohammed , the Hadith

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
[/color]
MJBOLT:
[color=#006600]
and what if a rich guy is fvcking her undecided

Nobody is disputing that fact
it is also logical for you not to dispute the possibility that a broke guy is/can also fuccck her.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
demanuel:

This is another level of the redpill conversation. This is on a deeper level. 90% of guys will shy away from this conversation.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

90% ? abegi more like 98%

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2021
then nobody should throw baseless assumptions that broke niggas fvck better or women want to fvck broke niggas

Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody is disputing that fact
it is also logical for you not to dispute the possibility that a broke guy is/can also fuccck her.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2021
ubunja:
and they call it red pill when they use money which is wrong because Betas also use money. Alphas are leaders and leaders are chosen. If a woman didn't choose you but you simply used your money to get her, she's the Alpha not you.
Sha u say mk we go for the girls who chose us ND leave d ones who don't

So no need to use money for d ones who don't like us
Seen u can't fvck all girls dat come ur way

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Am i the only one who agree with ubunja? I think you guys are mixing things up. No one has answered his question? Instead you shoved the question aside.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2021
An answer, pls from the opposing side.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

He is not emphasizing on broke SIMPs because broke SIMPs don't make noise like Rich SIMPs.

Even Rich Redpillers don't make noise like the Rich SIMPs.

Can someone please explain to me why Some men are afraid of Rich independent women ?

Because to me they are the easiest set of women to fuccck without compromising your FWB rules.
if the woman is more rich than her husband, the marriage well no last ND divorces is sure to come

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Fatalveli:

I agree, slowly sneaking in.

The battlefield for African men truly is feminism and lgbt.. if they can curb this fast all should be good.

It'll take only some liberal minded oyinbo wannabe fools to pass stupid laws.

Take ordinary nairaland for example, it's full of these libtards.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Anyone in support for female independence is a feminist and these very ideology is antithetical to the redpill praxeology

True, but they might just topple you guys over.

There's momentum, ngos, willing citizens all who love the western lifestyle.

I asked a feminist yesterday if she'll take Arab styled patriachy with social protection or western freedom's without social protection, she chose the later.

They're coming!

Feminism + lgbt ... Danger!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BLOODYSPERM:

As it stands currently there's nothing Redpillers can do about the growing number of musiline and fainancal independent women in our society. As long as the number of weak feminie men A.K.A SIMPs keeps increasing, independent and musiline women will be on the increase whether we support it or not.

More and more women are being empowered by the society. Go to most companies one or two women are occupying some of the top 5 position in those companies.

While more and more women are studying business management, administrations, accounting and other managerial career courses that will put them at the top, The men are busy studying mechanical engineering,Yahoo Yahoo,computer coding and other courses that will put them under the managerial authority of the women...

For now the men have the upper hand but what will happen when all the old geezers start dying off. Especially with the increase of feminine men and musiline women.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2021
DEMZEE:
Omo people have reduced masculinity to just having big dicks and being good in bed

I shake my head for this generation of men, our forefathers wud be spitting in their graves tf!!!!!

I don't know how fucking a rich woman is different from fucking a poor woman, pussy is pussy. Men are now transferring their burden of performance to pussy SMH!

Anyways Nigeria will never be gynocentric issha Allah

Libtards is what they are, effiminate low ambition dullards.

No understanding of wider society, no personal goals .. even women have goals, all they see , want, desire is vagina even if they have to trade their future for it.

Imaging having a dream to be a gigolo, a fvk boy to fat married women grin

The Nigerian girls i talk to call me sir grin, that's alpha. Note i don't spend a dime on women.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DieRich5:
if the woman is more rich than her husband, the marriage well no last ND divorces is sure to come

And when it comes who will benefit from it ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2021
ubunja:
so you actually think you'll see a woman fvck a broke guy? Have you even seen a woman fvck a rich man? Do women call you when they fvck?

I didn't think so.

But look at your own hood. Which guys are girls fighting over? Which guys are impregnating women? Which guys are women getting caught red handed with? You and me both know who. And it's not the rich men.
those re street girls rich niggas Don't Give a fvck abt
She's broke fighting another broke girl for a broke niggas
U can never see a working class girls do dat kind shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2021
neyoohhh:

Libtards is what they are, effiminate low ambition dullards.

No understanding of wider society, no personal goals .. even women have goals, all they see , want, desire is vagina even if they have to trade their future for it.

Imaging having a dream to be a gigolo, a fvk boy to fat married women grin

The Nigerian girls i talk to call me sir grin, that's alpha. Note i don't spend a dime on women.

Wagbayi jhare

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Baba so u are saying a woman will date down all because she's financially independent. A financially independent woman will b attracted to a bricklayer ahhhhh?

Nigeria that has high rate of unemployment is where u are saying women are becoming independent lmaooo

Omo some people dey o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

As it stands currently there's nothing Redpillers can do about the growing number of musiline and fainancal independent women in our society. As long as the number of weak feminie men A.K.A SIMPs keeps increasing, independent and musiline women will be on the increase whether we support it or not.

More and more women are being empowered by the society. Go to most companies one or two women are occupying some of the top 5 position in those companies.

While more and more women are studying business management, administrations, accounting and other managerial career courses that will put them at the top, The men are busy studying mechanical engineering,Yahoo Yahoo,computer coding and other courses that will put them under the managerial authority of the women...

For now the men have the upper hand but what will happen when all the old geezers start dying off. Especially with the increase of feminine men and musiline women.

In Nigeria

Are u people mad, where unemployment and poverty is at its highest. Omo una just dey delusional, una just want make Nigeria dey gynocentric by force lol all because una wan Bleep around for free, just like men in western societies who are now second class citizens.

Traditions, Islam and culture will never allow gynocentrism to enter Nigeria period, if u like shout and keep on living in your delusions lolzzzzz.
No wonder Africa has the lowest IQ amongst all races

How many wealthy single ladies dey Nigeria sef who are influential and powerful, oya mention

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thugnificent(m), HELLASJ(m), Odunharry(m), Clickairtravels, IAmHim1, MrCork and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.