Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751492 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=ubunja post=103752343]lol I have always said it, What the heart wants and what the pussy wants are not always the same. And no man is everything to a woman.

Between a good fvcker and a romantic sweet guy who'll a woman choose to love and marry? Romantic sweet guy of course. Why?
Because even though good fvcker is good in sex, women don't marry for sex. They marry for love/money/support.

Why don't women marry the good fvcker?

Because dick doesn't pay bills.

And because after marriage the women can always visit the good fvcker. He's not going anywhere. He's always there on the phone saved as Cousin Alfred. Or as bestie Maxwell.
As for good romantic sweet guy? He must be locked down quick and made to propose otherwise another woman will ensnare him and enjoy his resources.

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks AKA Female Dual Mating Strategy comes complete. [/quot

Most times, his number is not even saved I swear! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Yes sir

Ahbi, wen did a rich woman's pussy become more valuable than a poor woman's pussy??

Because koyemi ooo

Reducing redpill to women's status and money.

Men don't give two fvcks about women's status and money. A woman having status and money doesn't make her sexier like tf!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol... Baba relax

Redpill doesn't preach about hating.... Some ladies just want to manipulate guys and the Redpill movement is against Manipulation

That's it

The Redpill movement is also about guys too... A whole lot of Guys will want to manipulate you to do their bidding
It's like nairaland version of redpill is hate the females if not why will someone be angry a woman got the biggest job of her career abi it's now a crime to have successful women
The truth is no matter how big or rich a woman is there's a man with her mumu button

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamoyindamola(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Anytime this thread is hit with the truth, the self acclaimed nairaland redpillers will say ignore the trolls because their brains can't comprehend the truth grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

It's like nairaland version of redpill is hate the females if not why will someone be angry a woman got the biggest job of her career abi it's now a crime to have successful women
The truth is no matter how big or rich a woman is there's a man with her mumu button
Lol

I guess is the newbies cheesy

Because when I started following the thread... Most comments were all about playing the game with these women... Don't hate them... In the process of playing the game with them... Never loose Guard!!!.

But you can't blame them though.... They're still in the Anger phase of the Redpill.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Kenogidi post=103758345][/quote]it's in memory. Those women tho!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Old adverts were lit.
I doubt this advert would be acceptable in the modern simp culture

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamoyindamola(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol

I guess is the newbies cheesy

Because when I started following the thread... Most comments were all about playing the game with these women... Don't hate them... In the process of playing the game with them... Never loose Guard!!!.

But you can't blame them though.... They're still in the Anger phase of the Redpill.
That's the point
Never loose guard

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2021
assinozick042:
yea man. She evn told me that i make he wet bt i have to avoid her reason cuz am still serving my boss.
Baba fvck that girl once for all e no concern your boss as long as you apartment to do am.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

That's the point
Never loose guard
Within ourselves we know the True Redpillers

Some might just come online and drop some words but offline they're simping real hard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2021
ubunja:
Old adverts were lit.

I doubt this advert would be acceptable in the modern simp culture

You degrade women a lot bro. Not cool.
You are intelligent but it's obvious you masturbate a lot, hence, your lack of sound thinking mind and love for unusual things.
You claim red pill but tell us the truth, how many women throw themselves at you?
How many women have you bedded this year with all these derogatory stuffs you are teaching here?

Plus you are broke too, one reason you always defend broke guys and feel they are better than their rich counterparts lol. I have no qualms against u Sha, I just skip your posts each time I see ur name cos I know it's full of controversial stuffs, u lack positivity. Work on yourself and please quit masturbation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Anytime someone doesn't agree with what you're saying, the next thing is shaming tactics.GROW UP.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2021
That Female Masculinity AKA the Independent Woman.

If you're broke, struggling or want a walking ATM this is your target. Her love is expressed through money. Unlike the Feminine Woman AKA the Dependent Woman who expresses her love through sex.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
CR777:

You are intelligent but it's obvious you masturbate a lot, hence, your lack of sound thinking mind and love for unusual things.
You claim red pill but tell us the truth, how many women throw themselves at you?
How many women have you bedded this year with all these derogatory stuffs you are teaching here?

Plus you are broke too, one reason you always defend broke guys and feel they are better than their rich counterparts lol. I have no qualms against u Sha, I just skip your posts each time I see ur name cos I know it's full of controversial stuffs, u lack positivity. Work on yourself and please quit masturbation.
Baba you just concluded like that

Nawa for some of you here though

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
CR777:

that Broke Guys Sex topic really angered people huh?

Too bad the truth knows no feelings. Stay strong man.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Baba you just concluded like that

Nawa for some of you here though

Lol, someone who was raised by a wayward mother would always think all women are wayward.
We are products of our nature and nurture.

Ubunja really had a difficult childhood and has been hurt in the past, you don't need to be a prophet to know that, the truth is that there's no way he's ever gonna heal totally unless he puts in work to change his already bleeped up mindset. His masturbation addiction isn't helping matters too.

U all should help him, he needs more help than everyone else here.

Check his views on this thread, if he isn't down-talking women, then he's justifying his brokenness by elevating being broke.
He's yet to understand how the world really works, he bases his facts on the writeups he sees online, he doesn't understand how the real world works.

He's just a well read introvert who has made masturbation his greatest ally. Unfortunately masturbation is very detrimental, it fvcks with the mind.
He needs to step out more to understand how the real world works.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2021
CR777:

And yet you stalk him everywhere cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Those who reply trolls are also trolling.. Ignore them
I don't know why most guys find it hard to do so.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2021
CR777:

Lol, someone who was raised by a wayward mother would always think all women are wayward.
We are products of our nature and nurture.

Ubunja really had a difficult childhood and has been hurt in the past, you don't need to be a prophet to know that, the truth is that there's no way he's ever gonna heal totally unless he puts in work to change his already bleeped up mindset. His masturbation addiction isn't helping matters too.

U all should help him, he needs more help than everyone else here.

Check his views on this thread, if he isn't down-talking women, then he's justifying his brokenness by elevating being broke.
He's yet to understand how the world really works, he bases his facts on the writeups he sees online, he doesn't understand how the real world works.

He's just a well read introvert who has made masturbation his greatest ally. Unfortunately masturbation is very detrimental, it fvcks with the mind.
He needs to step out more to understand how the real world works.

Lolzzz grin cheesy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2021
CR777:

I agree with you. They don't talk positivity. The red pill is supposed to be nice and sweet about reality. Discuss how to make money (legal or illegally).

The Red Pill guys here are so wicked. They hate and degrade women like they don't have mothers and sisters in their lives.

Women are such perfect beings. They deserved to be worshipped.

Money should be made to please our women. Most of these yeye red pillers are broke and they masturbate a lot because women will not look at them or have sex with them, hence, their anger and frustration.

Just go and make money like Dangote and Obi Cubana and see women flock around you. Remember, Nigerian ladies only date and have sex with rich men. The rest of poor men only have sex with poor, low value ladies like them.

Nonsense and red pill!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Skepticus:

I agree with you.

The Red Pill guys here are so wicked. They hate and degrade women like they don't have mothers and sisters in their lives.

Money should be made to please our women. Most of these yeye red pillers are broke and they masturbate a lot because women will not look at them or have sex with them, hence, their anger and frustration.

You better don't mind them. Go and make money like Dangote and Obi Cubana and see women flock you. Remember, Nigerian ladies only date and have sex with broke men. The rest of poor men only have sex with poor, low value ladies like them.

Nonsense and red pill!!

O my goshhhh grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Skepticus:

I agree with you.

You better don't mind them. Go and make money like Dangote and Obi Cubana and see women flock you. Remember, Nigerian ladies only date and have sex with broke men. The rest of poor men only have sex with poor, low value ladies like them.

Nonsense and red pill!!
Your level of sarcasm is top notch cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria women are not as Useless or fainancally dependant as we think. They are calculative, manipulative, Extremely patient and determine when Necessary. Underestimating them can be a deadly mistake...

To those who avoid fainancally independent women you can't really call yourself a Redpiller until you start approaching and spinning them.

There's something magnificent When a Redpiller uses his Redpill knowledge on an independent woman.

Thats where the crown is. When one can use his knowledge to spin the shi.t out of these so called woke women. Which is easy to do if a man understands his inherent male strength, and inherent female weakness.

Ironically enough, they can be easy depending on how they come, but one thing is sure, never ever show your rp knowledge. Act like the typical male that is ignorant, see her for what she is and play accordingly. The art of winning anything lies in deception, and it is handy in situations like this.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2021
ubunja:
that Broke Guys Sex topic really angered people huh?

Too bad the truth knows no feelings. Stay strong man.

It didn't anger me, I was laughing as I read it, there's no joy or justification to being broke, go make money bro and enjoy the goodies of life, there's more to life than all these women hate talks disguised as red pill, it's nobody's fault you've been dealing with toxic women almost your whole life, you are infiltrating the minds of people with your messed up mindset.

You are great bro but you don't understand how the real world works, you are still stuck in the illusions you've created in your mind based on prejudice.
Have a great day bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Let it be known to you that not woman would see you as her hypergamy one, yet cheat on you.. that's why it's important to never stop becoming one percent better.
Like it's been preached here; No woman would love you for who you are, She would only love you for what you can provide her CURRENT PHASE OF LIFE. If these makes you uncomfortable, maybe you should embrace the discomfort.
You can't claim to be the prize without working towards developing yourself. Be pragmatic
Women select the kind of prize they want to win..

#Witty

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2021
CR777:

How is avoiding or refusing to be a victim of women manipulation degrading to women, is it not the truth.
All these vbunja as being dish out redpill how come these females have not being able to counter is views logically and establish women aint manipulators.
Its actually a dumb question to ask him how many gurls are chasing him, foolish you are if you even expect an answer, what amateurs like you don't know is in the love realm, humans want what they cann't get or feel doesnt want them. i went to a party with a rich friend, a lady was introduce to us my rich pal started showing off, me was jus silent nd absent minded @ some point the chick left my friend nd faced me, she said "don't you talk" i replied my friends likes you and she said "well i have seen him buh it is you i want to know" all my effort to push her back to my friend las las naa me fvck her.
In these buhari dispensation you think brokeshaming a guy still works even nigeria is broke everyday we dey collect loan, you are the one who needs to work on yourself apparently there are too many things you don't know about life

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2021
She only has to be sexually attracted and the rest won't matter. Literally thinking with the pussy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
DaniWhizbang:

And yet you stalk him everywhere cheesy

LOL, check the three people I follow, they are the three most controversial figures we have on nairaland, whenever I wanna laugh, I just go through their posts and wonder the world these three are living in.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
CR777:

It didn't anger me, I was laughing as I read it, there's no joy or justification to being broke, go make money bro and enjoy the goodies of life, there's more to life than all these women hate talks disguised as red pill, it's nobody's fault you've been dealing with toxic women almost your whole life, you are infiltrating the minds of people with your messed up mindset.

You are great bro but you don't understand how the real world works, you are still stuck in the illusions you've created in your mind based on prejudice.
Have a great day bro.

Ubunja, Caveadullam and co don't know a thing about life and how it works. Psychologically-messed up and toxic guys corrupting the minds of young men. Just watch it, they'll label you a "troll" or tell you to "grow up" if you don't agree with them.

Once you have money, you cannot be played or even manipulated into losing all of your money.

Having a networth of a billion dollars and more is the only thing that a man needs.

You are a smart dude. You don't deserve to be on this thread with these low lives. We should create our own thread. What do you think?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Women will simp for a good D.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustler1277: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Well I came on here and asked for help about my phone issue

I guess some persons saw the post or maybe some did not
Well the thing is I don't really understand you guys here.

In a world where the tanet of honour and brotherhood has been forgotten, I thought I will find that here
Or maybe guys here are not really well to do as some claim

Or is it that you guys hold the idea of "I can't help my fellow man.....let him face his hard time himself"

Well I would have made a reply since to the assistance I didn't get from here but I couldn't get the guy I borrowed this phone from the easily because its somehow always begging somebody.

And that's why I am here, because I feel men here will understand what struggle means and will understand what stagnation in the process of growth is, and not like those bitchy guys who will broke shame you .
Or maybe it's because I didn't begin to stack up a writeup of family problems. I even thought somebody from Benin would contact me and met me to help fix the phone so I can continue with hustle .

Exams has since been over but I am still in the hostel at the mercy of the potters who are only allowing me to linger behind because of situations and the presence of certain students .
Please I am making a plea here.
Somebody just put a link to a blog on Chris mickeny and some where saying men don't speak for each other but a guy is here facing depression as a result of certain circumstances he finds himself which where out of his control but he is trying to get out from
Please guys I need help I just need to fix my phone
If I do that I can even leave the hostel and find a place to squat. So far I can have access to the internet and continue my hustle.

I will drop my number number if anyone want to talk to me. 08143909240
And my account number in case anybody would want to help anonymously
First bank

I am having hope on you guys
I just need a pull out from this hole of a situation am in

I just wan fix my phone screen guys abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Trolls and blue-pill double agents (agent Smiths) are very funny sets of people. SMH. When they start their mischief and you call them out on it, after their antics become obvious to you, they cry foul and play victim.

The trolls will claim you are a narrow-minded and sensitive person who shuns and attacks others who disagree with you or express opinions/"truths" you don't like or can't handle. They will paint themselves as victims of "troll-shaming". Trolls, blue pill agents and those with ulterior motives should not be argued with, either ignore them or parody them for laughs.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.