Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749975 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Skepticus:
I'm not a fan of replying ignoramuses but when you mirror them on occasions, they tell on themselves while the others who share in their thinking see their own stupidity thrown right back at them. Reality Check lol
Exactly! This is better than arguing with them. As long as it is not overdone, it makes for a good laugh. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Dabronze:
She could be one of the GTB shareholder mistress, what if i tell you that there are more male execuctive that are more profesional than her to be in that post
This is common among Nigeria Police and Customs a female officer quickly get top ranks than their female counterpart just because they are fvckin Oga at the top
I'm also sure are husband can't be nothing but a beta-male.

DaBronze, abeg off mic before someone's ignorance is exposed. Just leave things as they are.

If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Every time I come to this thread it is the same thing I notice here. For fncks sake the redpill is not about getting laid or having an harem filled with women it is about bringing back the real masculinity of a man. This includes the traditional role of the man to shape society as he socializes with fellow men (the bro code which no one talks about here) how he must treat women (treat women how they ought to be treated and they know their place they are just grown up kids) and how he should raise children and make meaningful contributions to society. There are different stages of the redpill mind you a man is not fully mature till his early forties ironically a woman starts to rot at that age. Many kids here are trying toive by standards they are not ready for. Know what you should be doing in your formative years as you spread your wild oats. That guy dropping redpill nuggets everyday only talks about masculinity in the light of women. A woman might test your masculinity but know that society and fellow men will test it too. But for a woman only a man could put her in her place. Be productive women outnumber men a time will come you will run away from too much sex but that is if you understand the times.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2021
Skepticus:

At the bolded, some of us have reached this conclusion a long time ago and was shamed for it.

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of folks on this thread and other unrelated threads that deal with intersexual dynamics talk about this.

The future will be interesting to watch

It's going to be bloody bro.

The thing's I'm seeing, I'm even afraid to talk about it here but a part of me wants to expose it to you guys here, maybe you're seeing those things as well.

Today's naija women. .. hmmm sad

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
Like how high in their respective fields of expertise do red-pill guys expect/wish/pray their daughters, sisters and wives rise exactly?

Chief, it seems you are on the wrong thread. Your crass "morality" will be better appreciated on the religious thread.

Tonnyray:
What manner of crass insecurity is being blatantly depicted here?
And we'll go on to say we have the balls to be dicking these same creme de la creme of women?
Who are we deceiving here?

No one is afraid of successful females here though there seem to be a moniker or two sharing that sentiment.

Don't project your "ball-lessness" to dick her type on others. You obviously don't know women and still live in the delusions they show you. Something, the red pill is drawing your attention to.

That you can't or don't share that idea, don't mean other guys can't, if they want to and have the "tools" to execute it. She holds the key to sex like every other woman out there which means she makes the decision to have sex (with any man of her hypergamic choice whether is known to the public or not) or refuse not to.

You criticize others for making assumptions but your criticisms are borne out of the same assumptions. If you say Dabronze is making assumptions, what makes your disagreement less of an assumption? Do women tell you about everyman they fûck?

I'm really on, on what you are about and I'll clear some of your projections as they come.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeSepiero(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Skepticus:

Ubunja, Caveadullam and co don't know a thing about life and how it works. Psychologically-messed up and toxic guys corrupting the minds of young men. Just watch it, they'll label you a "troll" or tell you to "grow up" if you don't agree with them.

Once you have money, you cannot be played or even manipulated into losing all of your money.

Having a networth of a billion dollars and more is the only thing that a man needs.

You are a smart dude. You don't deserve to be on this thread with these low lives. We should create our own thread. What do you think?

Hahaha - to put things in perspective, Lionel Messi's networth isn't up to half a billion dollars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
iamoyindamola:

You are still an idiot
You can't even take responsibility of your actions, you trying to turn amala here
If you don't have issue with rich or successful women you won't have typed that trash
I still ask you how does a successful Africa woman mean she's a feminist
Nezzajnr see the kind of mumu I'm talking about

I really have nothing to say to someone that is mentally stupid to the extend he can't recognize and comprehend Ordinary sarcasm and the point I was trying to make... grin grin grin

Have a Nice day sir.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Remember, she chose you based on purely primal instincts. And sex is most of the time the endgame. And failure to give her that sexual experience will deal a huge impact on the attraction.
That is why a good and muscular body can make a women wet but it goes beyond that. Is your bed game top notch?? Can u lick that pussy well? Do you have good pre-intimacy game?? Do you have good penetration skills??

So, don't be surprised if that girl pushes you to the side line.
So, you must lick pvssy in order to satisfy a woman in bed? shocked. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lkillbrokehoes: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2021
larryjonze:

How is avoiding or refusing to be a victim of women manipulation degrading to women, is it not the truth.
All these vbunja as being dish out redpill how come these females have not being able to counter is views logically and establish women aint manipulators.
Its actually a dumb question to ask him how many gurls are chasing him, foolish you are if you even expect an answer, what amateurs like you don't know is in the love realm, humans want what they cann't get or feel doesnt want them. i went to a party with a rich friend, a lady was introduce to us my rich pal started showing off, me was jus silent nd absent minded @ some point the chick left my friend nd faced me, she said "don't you talk" i replied my friends likes you and she said "well i have seen him buh it is you i want to know" all my effort to push her back to my friend las las naa me fvck her.
In these buhari dispensation you think brokeshaming a guy still works even nigeria is broke everyday we dey collect loan, you are the one who needs to work on yourself apparently there are too many things you don't know about life

On point

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lkillbrokehoes: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Susily:

Seems you're an expert in masturbation, since you keep touting it

Can you tell us the traits of masturbators since you seem to know who masturbates and who doesn't
Make una no dey reply that goat abeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lkillbrokehoes: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Drenimarcus:
Hugh Hefner my man wink
This man knacked thousands of girls no be small, he's a fvcking legend

the owner of PLAYBOY MAGAZINE.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Oyin2212:

Nah some confirmed it to be true

Alright man

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2021
RAGGA40:
like your name joker everything is a joke to you

Where did you see the joke?. Don't quote me anymore if you can't engage with sense. Write nonsense and you get ignored kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Skepticus:
Chief, it seems you are on the wrong thread. Your crass "morality" will be better appreciated on the religious thread. No one is afraid of successful females here though there seem to be a moniker or two sharing that sentiment.
Don't project your "ball-lessness" to dick her type on others. You obviously don't know women and still live in the delusions they show you. Something, the red pill is drawing your attention to.
That you can't or don't share that idea, don't mean other guys can't, if they want to and have the "tools" to execute it. She holds the key to sex like every other woman out there which means she makes the decision to have sex (with any man of her choice whether is known to the public or not) or refuse not to.
Dude spare me all that bullcrap. Save it for your lot who have an issue with the fact that a woman rose to be MD of a bank. By the way you guys were the first to even bring it up in here. Don't turn around and now say it's not an issue with you. Why bring it up then? Why not the 65-70% that are male? You can try hiding behind your finger but every intelligent soul can see through all these "I'm not afraid of successful women... I'm dicking the best of them yen yen yen..." It's the internet na, we're all fvcking senators' wives here.
Skepticus:
You criticize others for making assumptions but your criticisms are borne out of the same assumptions. If you say Dabronze is making assumptions, what makes your disagreement less of an assumption? Do women tell you about everyman they fûck?
I'm really on, on what you are about and I'll clear some of your projections as they come.
Did you bother reading what I reacted to or to post was just itching you? Did he make light of the fact that they were clear assumptions? Omniscient one, what does
She could be one of the GTB shareholder mistress
imply? An affirmation or an assumption? What of
what if i tell you that there are more male execuctive that are more profesional than her to be in that post
? Is he a top GTB manager or a board member for us to latch on to that?
I'm also sure are husband can't be nothing but a beta-male
Because alphas never allow their wives rise ba? I forgot you can only dick them in your dingy behind the scenes.
If you must argue argue intelligently please or revert to your watery sarcasm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Skepticus:

No offence intended, "u too talk". If all the trolls you are tagging here and there (after your influence and stand) are the ones triggering you, I'm sorry to say this, you probably have no "serious priorities" in life. The more you claim you are not bothered by these trolls but always try to "logically explain" your positions every time when you are trolled, the more you expose yourself to everyone as struggling with self esteem and caring about the often, needless opinions of others. Men who deal with women on this level thinking that "regularly being logic" gets you far, struggle when they deal with men who are in their highest "feminine energy". You don't find this with men of repute, leadership and power - most are high-functioning psychopaths who don't GIVE A FÛCK!

What happened to letting sleeping dogs lie, on a forum where you have no control over what others say/type about you? If you operate on this level in the real world, then, you'll be dealing with a lot of drama that adds no value to your life.

This guy right here is intelligent and highly logical , I love his mode of delivery.
Everything coming out from him reeks of truth.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
??.....only society/people can acknowledge you as a sigma male

Lol. Only people who have an ample knowledge of sigma principles can acknowledge when it's tenets are being effectuated/executed. The same can be said for red pillers.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamoyindamola(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I really have nothing to say to someone that is mentally stupid to the extend he can't recognize and comprehend Ordinary sarcasm and the point I was trying to make... grin grin grin

Have a Nice day sir.

Dumbass it's now a sarcasm
I pity mumu that follow your post

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
ubunja:
yeah man. Does she find you Financially Attractive or Sexually Attractive.

If she finds you Financially Attractive you'll open your wallet more than she opens her legs. If she finds you Sexually Attractive she'll open her legs more than you open your wallet. Such things

cheesy cheesy cheesy #true

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2021
okrikaboi:
Every time I come to this thread it is the same thing I notice here. For fncks sake the redpill is not about getting laid or having an harem filled with women it is about bringing back the real masculinity of a man. This includes the traditional role of the man to shape society as he socializes with fellow men (the bro code which no one talks about here) how he must treat women (treat women how they ought to be treated and they know their place they are just grown up kids) and how he should raise children and make meaningful contributions to society. There are different stages of the redpill mind you a man is not fully mature till his early forties ironically a woman starts to rot at that age. Many kids here are trying toive by standards they are not ready for. Know what you should be doing in your formative years as you spread your wild oats. That guy dropping redpill nuggets everyday only talks about masculinity in the light of women. A woman might test your masculinity but know that society and fellow men will test it too. But for a woman only a man could put her in her place. Be productive women outnumber men a time will come you will run away from too much sex but that is if you understand the times.
Wise post bro.
Wish I could like this a thousand times.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2021
When it comes to women use your head not your heart, for SIMPs and beta use their hearts not their heads, don't be a beta/simp thank you

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Quick to Reply, Quick to Attack, Quick to Label, the need to be RIGHT and the clash of opinions.

Everyone has got an opinion, acknowledge it respect it and know peace. It seems people just look up your username, read your posts and then go ahead to attack.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Before you reply that post, why not read it first, read it again, comprehend and understand what the poster is trying to say then go ahead to ask questions before disagreeing. If you are to disagree with someone ask questions try to know what propels that person's opinions and thoughts.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2021
We have all got deep rooted foundational thought patterns and upbringings. You are not going to explain the concept of Jesus to an atheist by insulting or calling them names. You are not going to explain the concept of not paying for sex to a man who has all his life seen his role models, uncle's, friends pay for sex with so much success by calling him a TROLL.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2021
I thought only women were allowed to bring a gun to a knife fight. Fool, troll, masturbator, idiot, simp, blue piller, bastard, broke, rich and all other name calling from where did all this come? From Men? I very much disagree. The Socrates, Aristotle's, Pythagoras of this world sat down and had discourse's. Of course they had disagreements but each put the others thought to a test before accepting or disagreeing. Do not just disagree with a man's opinion, acknowledge it, put it to a test before accepting or discarding. That's how our fathers came about SCIENCE. Remember Hypothesis?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Labelling and name calling someone else. To what end does this go to serve? Your Ego to be right? Drop your Ego. Read, comprehend, understand then ask questions. You don't agree with an opinion? ask questions put the opinion to a test and then come up with your answers. If the other party doesn't accept your perspective? Drop the need to be RIGHT and move on. Someone else would value your opinion and stick with you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2021
Everyone here deserves to be heard no matter how stupid we think their opinions sound and everyone here whether you read silently or post regularly must put their egos aside and what we think we already know and works for us and ensure the sanctity of this space, protect and guard it not by insults but by the quality of your thoughts and dignity of your character. Just like Plato's Republic where thoughts which shaped civilization came from. This is our REPUBLIC and we would guard it not by being Quick to Reply or Quick to Attack or Quick to Label and the need to be RIGHT but by being RATIONAL and THINKING MEN.

p.s There's a reason why Rollo Tomassi named his book the RATIONAL MALE.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Make I provoke some people. grin grin

As a Man, Apart from shouting fainancal status up and down, how do you deal or interact with people whose social or fainancal status are higher than yours ?

Do you have the BALLS to go after those group of Girls that society believe are out of your league ?

Or are you one of those spainles "Nairaland Alphas" that prefer to Date girls they can intimidate with their "fainancal status" but when they meet a woman that will match their fainancal status Naira For Naira they Run with their tell between them legs while giving silly excuses ?

As A Redpiller. Paraventure you suddenly Lose your Fainancal status as a result of Fraud, Bad investment or unfortunate incidents how prepare are you mentally and emotionally not to lose your frame and authority at home and society ?

How Calm and calculating you are in an unfamiliar and unfavourable situations/Environment says a lot how mentaly and emotionally mature you have become...

Don't just Read about Redpill. Live it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2021
howfarbros:
Before you reply that post, why not read it first, read it again, comprehend and understand what the poster is trying to say then go ahead to ask questions before disagreeing. If you are to disagree with someone ask questions try to know what propels that person's opinions and thoughts.
tell them o...

Some of them they do Clash of the Titans here..

Operation who redpill pass...

If a person's opinion doesn't sit well with you, don't just lambast the niggarr...

Either you ignore or you try to differ..

But them no go hear...

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
This is the part I find pathetic. That all these assumptions crop up simply because she's female. Inasmuch as I won't deny many women get leverage because of bedroom/boardroom politics, you guys should open your eyes to see there are also more than capable women out there who have what it takes to rub shoulders with the best and brightest of their male counterparts. I passed through med school and some of my fiercest competition were women. Upgrade the level of women in your sphere bro.
Because she rose to be MD? This reasoning is odious I must say. No offense intended.
If you still thinking woman manipulation is for fun go a watch thhs nollywood movie THE KING OF BOYS Directed By Kemi Adetiba I though the movie was a feminist movie until i watch it i now see clearly how women use their machavelian tactics to fvck beta simp at the top to make there way to higher politcal status
Dont Ignorance to what this female can do to make their ways

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Actually, I realized some things right now as I was thinking.

There are people here who do not think that women should be successful. Womens success= feminist. I don't share that belief.

Sure, things were a bit better in the era of patriarchy. But, that was an era that favored men because of their physical prowess and logical thinking. Nowadays, technology has made humans evolve. There is no need for men's strength because technology has covered that. Google and the internet has supplemented intelligence, so despite it being important it cannot be as impactful as it was in the past.

Having realized this, technology and the policies these days favor women (or both genders). Women will continue rising in all areas and we have to embrace that whether we support that or not. Sexuality is now exposed and in future, it will be worse. Women will be unashamed of gold-digging and who knows if it will be made a legal profession globally. It has started now. This means, women will keep rising based on merit and sexual favours. Men don't have that advantage.

Females, feminists and other men who do not support the redpill philosophy will ask this question. How do you want to train your daughters? How should your sisters amd mothers be addressed in society? Inasmuch as they ask such questions to guilt trip us and to shame, if we think deeply we cannot ignore the significance of the question.

We all want to our sons to be masculine and able to understand women and life. We want our daughters to be feminine too. But, when they grow older what happens? In a world where females are being led astray by different agendas, how would our daughters fare? They will want to study medicine, engineering, computer related courses, STEM related courses, Arts courses, etc. When they study, they are not pushovers and compete with the best of the best. They will want be successful too. What do we do?

Personally, I think that they should understand their gender roles in their strive for success and relevance.

This is ignored in significantly in a lot of redpill forums, and I understand because the red pill is fundamentally masculine. However, we should not ignore this.

What do you think?

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2021
In as much as the Redpill has giving Men some kind of advantages on how to spin plate and get Women easily, it is important we maintain some kind self pride and dignity while at it....

Yes ooo
while to some people all pusssy na pusssy (Even that of a mad woman or an aged woman) it is only reasonable we try and exercise some self control..

All meat na meat yes I agree
BUT no be every meat Man dey chop..

Na person wey dey suffer from pussy scarcity the fuccck any available pusssy wey come him way.

Those that have abundance mentality are always selective.
No be every pusssy Man dey fuccck no matter what.

Because of say you be pusssy vulture (fuccking any pusssy you see) no mean say others dey like that.

Some of us get class, We dey select the best among the best.

And guess what ? Na them offer am give us with Abeg. grin grin

It's not pusssy worshipping its call Abundance mentality.

No be to the shout Redpill up and down social media.
Practice it and experience it's wonders.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Dabronze:
If you still thinking woman manipulation is for fun go a watch thhs nollywood movie THE KING OF BOYS Directed By Kemi Adetiba I though the movie was a feminist movie until i watch it i now see clearly how women use their machavelian tactics to fvck beta simp at the top to make there way to higher politcal status
Dont Ignorance to what this female can do to make their ways
I should watch a movie...
Like seriously this is your defense I should go watch a movie.
I choose not to comment further cos it's obvious what I'm dealing with.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.