Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763311 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Been busy seeking an apartment for relocation to follow happenings.

What have I missed?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2021
All dis trolls here sayin nonsense especially dat cr7, with all due respect dis is a redpill thread. We can't twist d redpill to suit ur taste, if u feel d redpill is misogynistic get d fuk out of dis thread.

If u lyk call us misogynist we don't care, so for d fact a woman gave birth to me now means i should b a stupid simpanzee for d female folks. Bunch of bluepilled bastards undecided undecided undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Regex:

Honestly, why not say what you want to say without putting up the predicament of some people. Like ubunja always says, "you find red pill (truth) when you are down and not when you are up" so why make it look like it's a sin being broke? Damn these people.

Skept my man, those guys matter don tire me, I see their comments and totally ignore them I just had to point it out to this one.

A reason I don't join telegram/WhatsApp groups created by folks from here. I'm not against it though. Their intentions are good but having to be in the same groups with cowards/trolls who can't handle the harsh informative truth (that may save them) will be draining on my sanity. I have dealt with a lot here already and I know how depressing it feels.

I know that some folks may go overboard in their reactions to the bitter truths that the red pill give reveals. All needs a balance but you know you are dealing with spineless or typically shiitty male-vaginas when they accuse you of:

-Stingy, when you refuse to share their idea of rewarding women/men when they are not deserving of it. Regardless, you own the right to how you spend your money.

-Shame you for being broke, when you are discreet with your money advising other men to spend "purposefully" or bringing other money issues unrelated to this thread. You have the right to do whatever you want with your money. No one cares. You'll be rewarded in the end with the negative or positive consequences depending on the purpose on which it was spent.

-Shame you for "hating women" and taking the red pill because you are being heart-broken (some of us never worshipped women with our hearts, so no reasons for heart break and hating women). It is not a bad thing if you were also heartbroken. The Red Pill makes you understand how and why you may have experienced an heartbreak.

-Bringing issues of your posts from other threads here (I've seen too much of it here). I don't care if you are a tribalistic mafia, partisan party member on political threads, religious/irreligious fanatic in the religious section etc. As long as your comments on this thread, align with the red pill information valuable to men or help in solving their issues, I'm with you on that one.

-Attacking others based on personal information you have about them. I have seen this happen quite a lot here and I'm aware that troll monikers are here to seek personal information of regular monikers to include in their gossips/gists. It is a highly feminine behaviour. That is why I usually advise men to stop being "loud mouths" in the guise of being "social" or "extroverted". Feminine men soak all that energy like ladies and may use it against you.

So much to talk about. I'll drop more with time.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Saviolamemphix:
All dis trolls here sayin nonsense especially dat cr7, with all due to respect dis is a redpill thread. We can't twist d redpill to suit ur taste, if u feel d redpill is misogynistic get d fuk out of dis thread.

If u lyk call us misogynist we don't care, so for d fact a woman gave birth to me now means i should b a stupid simpanzee for d female folks. Bunch of bluepilled bastards undecided undecided undecided

Cr7 = Razcolll if you know you know.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emotionss:
when someone said most women don't care if the man is happy or not and they only care about their happiness.. I felt that

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Skepticus:

A reason I don't join telegram/WhatsApp groups created by folks from here. I'm not against it though. Their intentions are good but having to be in the same groups with cowards/trolls who can't handle the harsh informative truth (that may save them) will be draining on my sanity. I have dealt with a lot here already and I know how depressing it feels.

I know that some folks may go overboard with some of the truths the red pill give out. All needs a balance but you know you are dealing with spineless or typically shiitty male-vaginas when they accuse you of:

-Stingy, when you refuse to share their idea of rewarding women/men when they are not deserving of it. Regardless, you own the right to how you spend your money.

-Shame you for being broke, when you are discreet with your money advising other men to spend "purposefully" or bringing other money issues unrelated to this thread. You have the right to do whatever you want with your money. No one cares. You'll be rewarded in the end with the negative or positive consequences depending on the purpose on which it was spent.

-Shame you for "hating women" and taking the red pill because you are being heart-broken (some of us never worshipped women with our hearts, so no reasons for heart break and hating women). It is not a bad thing if you were also heartbroken. The Red Pill makes you understand how and why you may have experienced an outbreak.

-Bringing issues of your posts from other threads here (I've seen too much of it here). I don't care if you are a tribalistic mafia, partisan party member on political threads, religious/irreligious fanatic in the religious section etc. As long as your comments on this thread, align with the red pill information valuable to men or help in solving their issues, I'm with you on that one.

-Attacking others based on personal information you have about them. I have seen this happen quite a lot here and I'm aware that troll monikers are here to seek personal information of regular monikers to include their gossip gists. It is a highly feminine behaviour. That is why I usually advise men to stop being "loud mouths" in the guise of being "social" or "extroverted". Feminine men soak all that energy like ladies and may use it against you.

So much to talk about. I'll drop more with time.

Hehehe...

The Telegram group is better bro...

Audio, videos and file share makes it better..

Plus if you try to troll, you get kicked out Asap..

Na free 50mb opera mini people dey cause most of our problems here in this group..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Martinez39s
So it's only when I am at fault that you crawl out of your cave to play potentate and organizer of this thread. An idiot comes in here to spit blue pilled nonsense and some of our esteemed members are giving it ears. I've been waiting for you to play LORD. No show.

If I come for you, another set of spineless imbeciles will also crawl out and start making useless accusations. Beef and whatnot. One problem you have is that you can't keep your own rules. I don't want to derail this thread. If you know what is good for you, just fold yourself like an ironed clothe and arrange yourself one side.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Jessepaid:
when someone said most women don't care if the man is happy or not and they only care about their happiness.. I felt that

When you look at it critically, you will realize that women and society don't really give a Bleep about Men talk more of his happiness.

As long as a Man is a "GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND/FATHER" Who gives a fuccck if he's unhappy and miserable.

We have heard this statements from women and society.

A HAPPY WIFE MEANS HAPPY HOME.

As a man. Your primary purpose of existence is to be a provider and a protector.

Nobody gives a fuccck if you're happy or not.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

The Telegram group is better bro...

Audio, videos and file share makes it better..

Plus if you try to troll, you get kicked out Asap..

Na free 50mb opera mini people dey cause most of our problems here in this group..

I need to join that telegram group Asap.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
All dis trolls here sayin nonsense especially dat cr7, with all due to respect dis is a redpill thread. We can't twist d redpill to suit ur taste, if u feel d redpill is misogynistic get d fuk out of dis thread.

I don't know why you people are yet to see that it's a lady behind that cr7777 moniker.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I need to join that telegram group Asap.
search Rp lounge on telegram

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jessepaid:
ALL HOES ARE SELFISH.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Junnior:

Well, not entirely, but there's some truth to this.

As far as I'm concerned, I do not consider anyone here to be alpha. I would have to know you in real life. Talk is easy.
It's not by posting epistles upon epistles about female nature.
Being Alpha is not about knowing what makes an alpha. You may know these things and still not be able to live that way.
Often times, alphas are not even knowledgeable about all these things. They just live that way, because of their traits, background and upbringing.

Having redpill knowledge doesn't make one an alpha. It makes one know what it takes to be an alpha. What it takes, if one isn't a natural, is often times impossible to get. This is reality.

Also, I haven't seen any nice thing said about women here. It's bad. I for one have had a few women do me favours without expecting anything in return.

So, while we talk about female nature, let's not make it seem like there are only negative things to talk about.

Thanks.

By the way, CR7777 should be ignored. He's here to cause mischief. I suspect he's roscöl.

Stop mentioning me bro, I don't know who the fvck u are or who roscol is, but whoever the roscol is, he must have shared some truths here which u all couldn't swallow.

I can see you and the hate-filled motherfuckers here are just copy and paste masters, u don't even come up with your own facts, most of you solely depend on quotes and memes created by someone else, lol, can I ask you one question?
Why base ur principles on someone's quote? Do you know his state of mind, pre-events or mood while writing that quote?
Why not step out of your comfort zone, step into the real world and create your own theories? That's the only way to know how the world truly works.

I ain't anti redpill, I love redpill, I just despise the hate some of you are planting inside the minds of innocent men coming here to learn. Oh, someone even called me bluepilled cos I refused to digest ur devious antics, haha, bro not even your own brother can do for you what I get girls to do for me.
It's funny how you guys keep bringing up schemes and antics just cos of a mere woman? A woman who was created from just one of your own ribs? A woman you are far superior physically and mentally? Haha, it shows one thing, u all lack game and an attractive personality.
Well, I'm just gonna advice people coming here to learn, work on yourself bro, if you are fat, diet and exercise so as to lose weight and look fit, be fashionable and always dress well. If you are broke, acquire a skill and get a job so as to earn, don't let anyone deceive u, money is very important bro, like very very very important. Just be the best version of yourself, you have an advantage over women when your game is topnotch.
Befriend 4 women, study them closely, pin point the one with all the qualities u love and ask her out.

I have a secret for u, women basically need 3 things from a man.

1. Emotional satisfaction
2. Financial satisfaction
3. Sexual satisfaction
I don't need to explain these things cos they are self explanatory.

If you can give her these 3 things, she's gonna do whatever within her powers to keep u in her life cos she's scared she might not find someone like u if she fvcks up, and it's true, most men can't give all the three, some give only one and others two, if you can give 3, you are by far more superior than other men giving one or two. This is the secret players use to amass as many women as they want while getting them do their bidding.

Please don't allow people that their babes left cos they couldn't give them the aforementioned qualities instigate you to hate women. Most of them saying women cheat are just suckers in bed or two minutes men who can't even make a woman reach a sweet, body-shaking orgasm and at the same time, refused to learn and up their game.
They don't know what's up and have refused to learn.
If u refuse to digest this my advice, no wahala, but just know that in few years time, u are gonna be a lonely, hate-filled chronic masturbator or regular brothel visitor, that's what most people infiltrating your heart with hate towards women has settled for incase u don't know.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MASTERYANKEE: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
CR777:

Stop mentioning me bro, I don't know who the fvck u are or who roscol is, but whoever the roscol is, he must have shared some truths here which u all couldn't swallow.

I can see you and the hate-filled motherfuckers here are just copy and paste masters, u don't even come up with your own facts, most of you solely depend on quotes and memes created by someone else, lol, can I ask you one question?
Why base ur principles on someone's quote? Do you know his state of mind, pre-events or mood while writing that quote?
Why not step out of your comfort zone, step into the real world and create your own theories? That's the only way to know how the world truly works.

I ain't anti redpill, I love redpill, I just despise the hate some of you are planting inside the minds of innocent men coming here to learn. Oh, someone even called me bluepilled cos I refused to digest ur devious antics, haha, bro not even your own brother can do for you what I get girls to do for me.
It's funny how you are keep bringing up schemes and antics just cos of a mere woman? A woman who was created from just one of your own ribs? A woman you are far superior physically and mentally? Haha, it shows one thing, u all lack game and an attractive personality.
Well, I'm just gonna advice people coming here to learn, work on yourself bro, if you are fat, diet and exercise so as to lose weight and look fit, be fashionable and always dress well. If you are broke, acquire a skill and get a job so as to earn, don't let anyone deceive u, money is very important bro, like very very very important. Just be the best version of yourself, you have an advantage over women when your game is topnotch.
Befriend 4 women, study them closely, pin point the one with all the qualities u love and ask her out.

3. Sexual satisfaction

If you can give her these 3 things, she's gonna do whatever within her powers to keep u in her life cos she's scared she might not find someone like u if she bleeps up, and it's true, most men can't give all the three, some give only one and others two, if you can give 3, you are by far more superior than other men giving one or two. This is the secret players use to amass as many women as they want while getting them do their bidding.

Please don't allow people that their babes left cos they couldn't give them the aforementioned qualities instigate you to hate women. Most of them saying women cheat are just suckers in bed or two minutes men who can't even make a woman reach a sweet, body-shaking orgasm.
If u refuse to digest this my advice, no wahala, but just know that in few years time, u are gonna be a lonely, hate-filled chronic masturbator or regular brothel visitor, that's what most people infiltrating your heart with hate towards women has settled for incase u don't know.
You are not supposed to be here there are many other thread on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

You are not supposed to be here there are many other thread on nairaland.

Okay, MASTERYANKEE aka Seun aka owner of nairaland. grin grin

What did I do Wrong? What's wrong In asking someone to spit just facts and not hate?

Well, I'll honor your request. I'm tired of trying to let u all see the light. I can already visualize how your lives are.
All the best to you all Sha.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
CR777:

1 Emotional satisfaction
3. Sexual satisfaction

How do you measure Emotions, finance and sexuality to the satisfaction of women?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
CR777:

It's funny how you guys keep bringing up schemes and antics just cos of a mere woman? A woman who was created from just one of your own ribs? A woman you are far superior physically and mentally? Haha, it shows one thing, u all lack game and an attractive personality.

3. Sexual satisfaction
I don't need to explain these things cos they are self explanatory

If you can give her these 3 things, she's gonna do whatever within her powers to keep u in her life cos she's scared she might not find someone like u if she bleeps up, and it's true, most men can't give all the three, some give only one and others two, if you can give 3, you are by far more superior than other men giving one or two. This is the secret players use to amass as many women as they want while getting them do their bidding.

Please don't allow people that their babes left cos they couldn't give them the aforementioned qualities instigate you to hate women. Most of them saying women cheat are just suckers in bed or two minutes men who can't even make a woman reach a sweet, body-shaking orgasm.

All well and good, what does the man get in return wink?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
neyoohhh:

Good question

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jessepaid:

Jessepaid, then you must be a misogynist. Don't you have a mother, or sisters?

A real man should be tolerant of the low standards of women even though women will reject or cheat on men who don't meet their own hypergamous standards. It is called levelling-up. Men should level up too because his purpose in life is to serve women with his resources. Men should suck it up since they are the stronger gender.

The red pill is a woman-hating philosophy!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamoyindamola(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rilwayne001:
The red pill isn't a dogma to be followed. In the first place it is meant to free men from dogmatic ways of doing things that eroded this age of enlightenment. Hence, if as a man, you read every supposed red pill article and follow it to the letter with sieving these informations and picking the one that best suits you, then you're a fool and at the same time a SIMP.

More reason why the most important lessons to learn as a a man is your self confidence, knowledge of history and present, analytics and business acumen. If you have confidence in yourself, you are knowledgeable enough to make decisions that'd develop you your family, and also business acumen to make money to cater for yourself and your family, believe me, women will come in easily and bow to you without you having to hate them or anything.

But I think most of these kids on naira land are seeing red pill as a dogmatic Cardinals. You see them drinking hook line and sinker whatever ubunja say. Sure he's got great points and I definitely enjoy his threads, he's apparently one of my favorite posters here, but then I believe it'd be a slap on the teachings he's trying to pass if all you do is to lick his ass and agree 100% whatever he posts. This is not how it works.

All man must think for himself, having learn frm the experiences of others.
Bros you hit them with the truth , you officially a troll cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

Thank you for your understanding. Go and create your thread you go surely get followers. Here Na redpiller thread be this .

No time for that bro but I think u should be open to learning more and adding to the ones u already instead of being stuck with only the one u know. Thats the only way to grow. It's just a friendly advice Sha.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
neyoohhh:

I'm sorry you have been dealing with low quality women who don't have much to offer.
Please step up ur game and date quality women.
Science said that like charges repel and opposite charges attract, while it's true in some aspects, it's not applicable in the dating world.

A girl who is in her finals in a medical or law school can't settle for a wheel barrow pusher no matter the wheelbarrow pusher's game.

If by now you ain't attracting quality women, then it suggests you need a lot to work on via personal level.
Upgrade yourself and see the benefits of dating quality women, it's best when experienced than told. Them no dey telli person.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Una no de hear.

Stop quoting dat troll called cr7

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
CR777:

I don't do copy and paste from the internet, I say things the way they are.
U see this life, no one's got your back except yourself, have you been to prison on visitation before? Some men there have been abandoned by everyone, no one's gonna be there for you in times of trouble except your family, family in this context are parents, siblings and close relatives but the truth is, if you've got beef with any of your siblings or relatives, they won't even show up when you need them the most. Only your parents truly love you in this world bro, especially your mom, reason is cos she carried you in her womb for 9 months bro plus the umbilical cord is a natural reminder of how strong the bond you both share are, she's ready to sacrifice her life for u.

I suggest you stop giving a fvck bout how people in your workplace, church or any organization you are a part of sees you, always maintain your cool at all times, every man should have his own principles, if you don't, I suggest you should study yourself more, write down what you noticed about yourself and study them, make improvements in areas you don't like or wanna get better in. Stop caring about what people think about u, u know why? Our people say you can't please the world, do good and the world is gonna overuse you till they drain you, do bad them go say you wicked and the worse human on earth. I believe a true alpha is a man who has drawn the line and found a balance.
Do what you are there for, it's called a workplace for a reason, do your work and go home, these motherfuckers u are trying to impress are gonna be the first to envy or set u up when u bag a promotion in the office. I love the Bible, the stories in it are top notch, there's a lot to learn from that book, If Cain could kill his brother out of jealousy, imagine what a coworker posing as friend fit do.

My advice is this, find and associate with your type, we are all products of our nature and nurture, someone who comes from an abusive family or environment can never believe peace exists in other families until he experiences it himself, someone who was raised in poverty sees a rich person buying original Gucci clothes as a fool and someone who was heartbroken by a girl he loved so much is gonna believe all women are bad but let's be honest, are all women bad? Should we judge all women based on the experiences we've had with just a few of them? What even makes some people here demean and insult women any chance they get? As far as I am concerned, some have deviated from redpill and are practicing misogyny (hate towards women).

Back in 2016 when mmm folded, I lost a lot of money bro, a particular girl abroad I had an encounter with in the past sent me 150k to support myself that December, my guy friends only said 'sorry' to me. Shey if I decide to reward this particular girl tomorrow, some people here are gonna start shouting simp simp simp whereas they don't know the history I have with the girl and how many times she was there for me in the past.
See eh, I believe the word simp was originated by broke guys who are just jealous of rich guys and what they do with their money. These same men termed as simps also help out their fellow men when the chance presents itself and not just females, it's the way they were trained, to help people if they find themselves in a position to.
A guy was here begging for funds to fix his phone, I expected these hardcore so-called redpillers to offer him help since he's a guy and not a lady, well, none of them did.

REDPILL MUST NOT BE SWALLOWED BY EVERYONE..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Exactly bro u know wen we were young our innocent kind and lovin mothers wore us good pampers. We all should worship women cus u know as a real man women are always right grin grin cheesy
Skepticus:

Jessepaid, then you must be a misogynist. Don't you have a mother or sisters?

A real man should be tolerant of the low standards of women even though women will reject or cheat on men who don't meet their own hypergamous standards. It is called levelling-up. Men should level up too because his purpose in life is to serve women with his resources. Men should suck it up since they are the stronger gender.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

REDPILL MUST NOT BE SWALLOWED BY EVERYONE..
Stop quotting trolls una no de hear undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Skepticus:

Jessepaid, then you must be a misogynist. Don't you have a mother or sisters?

hehehe...

Ma niggarr.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kevincal144444:

I don't know why you people are yet to see that it's a lady behind that cr7777 moniker.

How will they see, when the ordinary common sense we share here is still hard for them to understand? One yeye character come here dey yarn emotionally-laden nonsense wey no help situation of men in anyway and also, no dey related to the thread and you see the dummies lapping it up like thirsty dogs. In this regard, I tend to give more props to women. Men are unteachable even when the facts are right before them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
4ckz:
Was outside yesterday, when I observed these two friends, they looked 15/16 to me, I picked up interest in what they were saying and paused the music on my headset.

One clearly needed money for some occasion/party (didn't get the detail), the friend was just helping her with options. They later decided to call the boyfriend, this girl cooked up one beautiful story of how the mum was sick and she needed 20k urgently, I would have also given her (even with my red pill), after listening to this heartbreaking made up story from this little angelic girl.

After she said thank you and ended the call, I went back to my phone and she started another call, I also paused my music to listen again.

With this one, she was a bit saucy demanded 20k, said she needed it for something urgent and the guy also complied, they left happily and I returned to my music.

There are a lot of things to learn from this experience and it's self explanatory, but only one thing bothered me:
At such a young age, this small girl has acquired such high level of manipulation, that if I weren't there I would fall for it myself. Perhaps the 1st guy was a redpiller or subtly practicing it by guarding his finances, I wouldn't blame him because I can't think of any guy that can't fall for such, from an innocent looking girl like that.

Society/nature has taught mastery of such a manipulative skill at such a young age. (If you think it's easy, try to manipulate someone) and you at your adult age chose to ignore redpill, the only thing that can get our guards up?

You have to understand that by default, they're already leading, you have to put an effort just to be at per

If you wondered why my posts are mostly stories, I try as much as possible to apply and observe my surroundings. What we learn here play around us daily, not on special occasions.
YOU HAVE A LESSON TO LEARN HERE AND THAT IS ..... EVEN A FOOL HAVE ONE TALENT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, Streak47 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.