Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771588 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It means that when a man demean yourself ,lower his standards, go against his core values/ principles/ what you stand for to please a woman and try to win her affection, typical of men when the meet their unicorn or men supplicating just to get sex
Okay.
But you wrote Alpha -- self deprecates for women.
Beta -- doesn't self deprecate for women.

Maybe you mistakenly switched Beta with Alpha?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Junnior:

Okay.
But you wrote Alpha -- self deprecates for women.
Beta -- doesn't self deprecate for women.

Maybe you mistakenly switched Beta with Alpha?

Oh!!

I will go and correct it now

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
neyoohhh:

I'm all for open debate, if someone comes up with an argument stating if you do x , you'll get y results and that doesn't sit right with you, it's better to provide a superior counter argument with statistical evidence showing how they're wrong.

By doing so, you recruit more converts and the stupidity of the original argument can be buried for good, otherwise it reduces the thread to a group of copy cats without original thought apart from what was plagiarised from books.

I noticed the first few pages on the thread were extremely informative and we all read and agreed on most concepts until some people started introducing concepts that antagonized unanimously agreed upon concepts Which is where I think everything went downhill.

Could you tackle the cr7 with a better argument on what he or she stated about what women want and my question to him about what will men get in return?

Or can anyone take it up?

Remember it's all about broadening the mind, nothing personal.

They come up with trash and figments of imaginations about women and want those who can think straight and who are in the world of reality to accept them hook line and sinker.

.........I play women ,I dont give shishi, I Bleep well and she running after me ever. ..... since ur dick is gold plated nah.

what a toddler way of reasoning and absolutely non-conformity with reality!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
2dice01:
grin grin
Victory no get Joy
she know say i like the song so that means constant bill but na me simp. just imagine me they ask gal why she no dey collect my money? na so open heaven start for victory place o.but that was my first love sha never doing that shit anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
((A))
TROLLS: We don't like what we see here and we don't like the people here.

GROUP MEMBER: Okay, leave then and create your own thread.

TROLLS: No. Let's stay here and keep bitçhing cheesy
=====
((B))
TROLLS: (proceed to troll here and display all sorts of mischievous, petty, childish and feminine behaviour).

GROUP MEMBERS: (Ignore the trolls and shuns them).

TROLLS: Debate us! Be open-minded and be open to debate and different ideas.
=====
((C))
TROLLS: (proceed to troll here and display all sorts of mischievous, petty, childish and feminine behaviour).

GROUP MEMBERS: (call them out for bring trolls).

TROLLS: You guys are abusing the word "troll". You are using it to silence and bully anyone that doesn't agree with you guys. (Proceed to act like a victim of "troll shaming" )
=======

Not even I could make this up.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
SOZINN:
Martinez39s
So it's only when I am at fault that you crawl out of your cave to play potentate and organizer of this thread. An idiot comes in here to spit blue pilled nonsense and some of our esteemed members are giving it ears. I've been waiting for you to play LORD. No show.

If I come for you, another set of spineless imbeciles will also crawl out and start making useless accusations. Beef and whatnot. One problem you have is that you can't keep your own rules. I don't want to derail this thread. If you know what is good for you, just fold yourself like an ironed clothe and arrange yourself one side.
I am lost here. I don't know if this is sarcasm or a solemn grievance. I really have no problem with you. Do you have a problem with me?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
(A)

=====
(B)

=====
(C)

GROUP MEMBERS: (call them out for bring trolls)

TROLLS: You guys are abusing the word "troll". You are using it to silence and bully anyone that doesn't agree with you guys. (Proceed to act like a victim of "troll shaming" )
=======

we will still not agree with everything ubunja says he makes mistakes he is a human just like us

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Redpill this Redpill that...

Make una leave us nah... Y'all trolls can't come to change or modify the ideology to suit yourself..
In this thread it is either you abide by the tenets of the concept or go away..

Las Las una go tire Wakka leave our thread for us grin grin grin

Caveadullam and Bloodysperm make una continue the good work..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Eddodoh:
How do I arrange or colonize a girl for a FWB?

Must I use money?

After several chats, I have being using indirect approach to invite this babe to my crib but she wouldn't come.

I am thinking of telling her directly that I want a FWB relationship wit her.

I don't know about others, BUT me I have always been direct with them. So far my success rate is something around 70/100.

But in your case, I will suggest you playfullyl chip it in once in a while whenever you guys are having a conversation. If you're observant enough, her body language and reactions will give you the needed clues if you're to continue or abort the FWB thing with her.

The way you say it matters a lot.
Also it is of extreme importance you take account of her mental and emotional maturity.. (Before them go accuse you of Sexual harassment)

One of the Advantages of FWB is that your Fainancal status in most cases is irrelevant.

When it comes to MY FWB experience, MY physical appearance and sexual Aura do most of the talking for me. Then My mental and emotional maturity before my fainancal status.

BUT

Most importantly, she must be sexually attracted to YOU FIRST before anything else can Happen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
The importance of having a good body structure as a man is downplayed these days. There are a lot of factors that contribute to this situation, but I think the most important factor is money. I'll explain this later.

No matter how complex and advanced we think we are, we are still animals at the end of the day and we follow certain patterns controlled by Nature and our hormones. In other less complex animals, most female animals are the gatekeepers of sex like we see in modern humans around us. The male animals mostly have to fight or prove themselves worthy of reproduction with the female in one form or the other.

Lions with darker males are preferred by lionesses because it signifies a higher level of testosterone. Some male birds have colorful plumage or have to sing beautiful songs. Others engage in ferocious fights to prove their dominance. The female stays by the sidelines and picks who she wants or the one who is more dominant at the end of the day.

As men, we have testosterone as the dominant sex hormone in our bodies and this hormone has a lot of functions. Testosterone makes a man appear masculine. Globally accepted masculine attributes in human males include, but are not subjected to, height, deep/baritone voice, well-developed muscles, beards, etc. These factors make a man appear manly and despite his personality, he will get interest from a lot of females.

The female dominant sex hormone is estrogen. It makes a female appear more feminine. Globally accepted feminine traits include, but are not subjected to, round face, smooth or high voices, bigger and more conspicuous sex organs (breasts and buttocks), wider hips, etc. These factors make a woman appear feminine and despite her personality, she will get interest from a lot of males.

Males can have varying amounts of testosterone and females can have varying levels of estrogen in their bodies. A man can also have more levels of female hormones than male hormones, and vice versa. That is one of the reasons we have different genetic traits in the world.

A man should not neglect his physical appearance because it is very important in his romantic and sexual life. Women do not joke with theirs. Just the way a man is attracted to the eye candy of a woman with a good figure is the same way a woman will be attracted by a man with a good figure. A man will be attracted to that beautiful woman with wide hips, big buttocks, big breasts (and whatever generally turns them on). A woman will be attracted to that tall, handsome man with broad shoulders, well-defined stomach muscles, strong arms, (and whatever generally turns them on).

The same way lower-level animals have certain sexual behaviors and characteristics is the same way we humans do.

As men, it's a step in the right direction to have a good structure. Well-defined stomach muscles, muscled arms, legs, chests, broad shoulders, etc. It's all up to you, but the thing to note is that you have to be fit. It won't guarantee you getting you women, but women will definitely be interested in you. You will get looks and your self-confidence will increase. Why do you think women perform surgeries to enhance themselves, it's because they've realized the importance of it.

On a primal level, it signifies higher testosterone levels which women will subconsciously notice. Amongst other men, you will stand out and you will gain respect from other men. We don't realize it, but the reason why we prefer those women with good bodies is also biological as it is sexual. A woman with good hips and a big backside signifies good pregnancy prospects. Her pelvis and spine will be able to support the child inside her and result in lower pregnancy risks/complications. Bigger breasts suggest more breast milk. The muscles on a man signify dominance and strength which results in her protection. There are a lot of biological functions of a good body structure and they have been as significant as they were since life began on Earth.

These days, the pursuit of money has left a lot of important things ignored. Exercising should be encouraged. I'm not downplaying the importance of money, but it should not be a substitute for natural sexual traits. A good body increases your chance of getting women attracted to you. Money is just an advantage when it comes to sex. With money and a potbelly/fat stature, you will still get women but don't think they are attracted to you.

If you haven't started, make sure to hit the gym or exercise in the comfort of your home. A lot of material on the internet can provide help with that and there are gym instructors ready to tell you how to go about it.

Build your body and become a masculine man.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
While Women are busy upgrading themselves and their Manipulation and sexual Games to IPhone 12 pro max Standard, The men are still stock in their Past glorious blackberry and Nokia years.

If only our Ego will allow us see how far behind we are in this Game and how we desperately need an upgrade, we will stop questioning the Redpill knowledge.

But no we choose to get coconut head and never listing cool

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
manuelberry:

she know say i like the song so that means constant bill but na me simp. just imagine me they ask gal why she no dey collect my money? na so open heaven start for victory place o.but that was my first love sha never doing that shit anymore.
cheesy
We all passed through that phase my guy

Now you know better

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Eddodoh(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't know about others, BUT me I have always been direct with them. So far my success rate is something around 70/100.

But in your case, I will suggest you playfullyl chip it in once in a while whenever you guys are having a conversation. If you're observant enough, her body language and reactions will give you the needed clues if you're to continue or abort the FWB thing with her.

The way you say it matters a lot.
Also it is of extreme importance you take account of her mental and emotional maturity.. (Before them go accuse you of Sexual harassment)

One of the Advantages of FWB is that your Fainancal status in most cases is irrelevant.

When it comes to MY FWB experience, MY physical appearance and sexual Aura do most of the talking for me. Then My mental and emotional maturity before my fainancal status.

BUT

Most importantly, she must be sexually attracted to YOU FIRST before anything else can Happen

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
“Man cannot remake himself without suffering,For he is both the marble and the sculptor. In order to uncover his true visage he must shatter his own substance with heavy blows of his hammer.”

-Alexis Carrel

The meaning of this post also applies to the escape from the matrix.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Scientifically, people don't change their mind when they encounter a contrary opinion to theirs. The few that accept do so after a long time past. So, no need for arguments or debates. If one really desire truth, one way or the other he will find it.

If you observed very well, I do use scientific research data to back up some of my claims, yet, some still complained it was outdated, this and that blah blah blah. Some idiots say it's Western data but if Ubunja give them data from South Africa, they will still complain that the research was not conducted in Nigeria. Coming down to Nigeria, you will start hearing that the particular fact is peculiar to the East or North or West. Arrant nonsense!

The redpill is not infallible, but its standard at present is too pragmatic, logical to debate and argue it with anybody. It doesn't negotiate with anyone! It doesn't seek the need to be loved and cherished by everyone! If anyone finds it too tumultuous to bear, face or handle, that person should ignore it and channel his/her life to other aspects of life, rather than cry all day about the things he don't like about the redpill.

Redpill doesn't need converts or followers. And anyone that do make mention of this as if redpill is a religion or ideologue to be followed is one that doesn't understand the tenets of the redpill. (It's all about human actions and behaviors). Perhaps, you're in this category. Redpill follows the lower ration of the Pareto principle: 80:20, meaning that it's not met for everybody but a few.

You not accepting a fact based on your dispositions should not be confused with a falsity of the fact. But many people do confuse the ingenuity of fact with their feelings, that is, if the statement suits their feelings then it is right, but if not, then, it is wrong.

Redpill doesn't care! You either take it and follow the rabbit hole or remain in wonderland.

Words of jealousy: "long epistles, epistle upon epistles, long jargons, copy cats, plagiarism" etc.

First of all, no thought is original, every facts, thoughts, ideas are offsprings of a mother tree. We can't trace it to the one seed that births the mother tree. Many scientists built on Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, Michael Faraday and today they're doing exploits. Even the former built on already foundational knowledge to make exploits e.g Thomas Edison built on the idea of Nikolai Tesla etc. to come up with many inventions. It is called magnification, beautification, upgrading, innovation etc and other words that fits in.

This is not to encourage plagiarism because it hinders one's thought process and causes a lagging in personal growth and development. "Original" articles must/should be credited to the authors.

Nonetheless, people that do complain of copy cats, plagiarism, long epistles, long jargons are most often jealous because they can't come up with anything intelligent and earn their merits. They think everyone is existing in the same confinement as them.

For the record, Ubunja, Bloodysperm, CaveAdullam, Martinez39s, Skepticus, (TheDarkgamer) has undergone a scrutiny/plagiarism test of their thoughts, words and "long epistles" and they weren't found wanting. It all happened on this thread bro. Calm down!

Search any quote or long epistle that you feel it's plagiarised on Google, Reddit, Quota, Facebook etc and if anyone is found wanting call out the person. Winks!

Not really per say, many thought the road ends there but were shocked when they went deeper.

And to be true, almost all the persons inveighing and nagging didn't follow or read from the beginning, they are simps/bluepillers/ashawo thread people that just latch on to page 500 and started spilling trash because their bluepill cherished state is being laid bear and shattered into nothing.

You can take CR7, but please do it in another thread. I'm not interested in arguing or debating with anyone because it will certainly derail the thread. You can say I'm not open minded, scared... Fine, you're right! However, that will not stop me from engaging a genuine seeker of the truth when I come across one. Most of these people are trolls, peruse through their statements and you'll know.

Thanks.

Truth can be relative, absolute or subjective.

There can be multiple truths and what works in scenerio a may not hold water in scenerio b.. eg democracy/country.

We know 1 + 1 is 2 which is an absolute truth but can we empirically test an opinion based statement like all women are manipulative cunning creatures?

The first thing we are taught in university is that there can be multiple truths and providing logical arguments to support whatever theories being postulated earns the best credit. This is the basis for western civilization, continuous open debate building on existing knowledge to improve knowledge itself. If we can't leave open our theories to be examined by rigourous questioning , it may be safe to assume our theories/opinions are subjective truths based on sense experience rather than reliable data and we can never come to any absolute conclusions.eg western statistics injected into African realites with different socio economic factors which affects human behaviour, the very essence of what we are learning with the redpill. In addition, redpill encapsulates identity politics, so in essence it can never be standard everywhere.

As you may have noticed i avoid the petty drama unless I'm curious to understand a writer's position, in which case I may ask a question.

Citing that some people have used quotes from books isn't meant to reduce anyone's efforts especially you whom i always commend for being excellent.

Perhaps if the redpill is solely meant to understand human behaviour( i digress, that's social sciences) and not recruit, what is the point of restricting opinions to subjective truths that can't be scrutinized, especially when ideas copied from western thought is in collision with African socio economic realites, which affects human behaviour?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE WATS UP IN DAA HOUSE ALL TROLLS ITS TIME TO BEHAVE CUZ AOMINE IS HERE NOW

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
This will be my last post on this thread. I have been redpilled now for more than 3yrs now and if I may say it is probably one the best things that have happened to me. I came across the this group randomly way after I had this knowledge and I was glad.

I do not understand you guys problem. I think it may be because of the society we grew up. when you are African, you are born a man and now you hold that title(even some men uphold this title).

If I may say that is totally horseshit, you are not born a man, you become a man. I think we had this in our early African history anyways this is why I respect some white guys in history deep down they knew and their culture propagate it, if not that most of them now are chumps and betas.
I have evolved, there are levels to this for God sake, I have internalized the redpilled now it is almost like a third arm, most girls I have dated have respect for my ways, I do not lie or pander to women. I say what I mean and mean what I say, do you think after all of those knowledge I am going to argue with some hoe about her cooking for me or engaging her in a screaming match, no that is fucking pathetic what kind of a man would I be if I allow some 20s girl with no life experiences to start leading me in a relationship. Now i mainly deal with redpill in politics

Allow a woman lead you in a relationship she will lead you to the end of the relationship

Look at them, Nigerian guys. Some guys created a thread for you guys to lead women and no fall for their manipulation and antics. all of the trolls and LovePeddler mongers are here crying about it and rationalizing blue pilled bullshit.

if you are crying that this is misogynistic and you are a guy, then you are the misogynist not the redpiller. you are the one that secretly shamelessly hate women, because you have no power over them and you too much of a pussy to do anything about it. so you attack guys that have it figured out. do you thinks girls do not table your matter with their hoe friends on how to get you...do you turn around accused them of MISANDRY....you weak SIMP

Most of you guys have not undergo your hero journey(that is another topic that I think caveadullam should teach), and personally I think most of you will never undergo this journey and thus never be full fledge men in the truest and purest sense. Most of you have not even read the books or still stuck in page whatever, have not watched confirmed leaders of the manosphere videos but just read some line from some good meaning guys here now you are alpha and omega...…arguing here and there with the same mental ques that brought you here in the first place.

ONE OF THE FIRST STEP IN BECOMING A MAN IS RECOGNISING YOU AIN'T SHIT. PART OF BEING A MAN IS SUBMITTING TO A GREATER AUTHORITY NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK BUT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BECOME STRONGER. AN AUTHORITATIVE DOGMA THAT PULL YOU FROM THE GUTTER OF IGNORANCE AND FINALLY SHAPES YOU INTO BECOMING A TRUE LEADER.

I recommend that you guys listen to caveadullam and other verified posters in this place. Ubunja know the game of extracting resources from women which I do not agree with but who cares what I think but I respect his tactic, so if you into women giving you shits follow him.

Personally I think mgtow are pretender, the only mgtow I can respect is a man above 50 years. If you are young and claiming a mgtow monk if not personal development, you just a pussy.

SOME WILL TAKE THE PILL AND FOLLOW WOMEN
SOME WILL TAKE THE PILL AND WOMEN WILL FOLLOW THEM
SOME WILL TAKE THE PILL AND BECOME LEADERS
SOME WILL TAKE THE PILL AND BECOME IT ENEMY
SOME WILL TAKE THE PILL AND BECOME EVEN MORE BLUEPILLED

Nobody cares if you are from a two parent house or one parent house or you girlfriend or past girlfriend has been angel with their divine heavenly pussy. so you probably think redpillers are creepy degenerate. okay then ignore the thread and fluff off, there is no need to come here and vilify your blue pilled mindset by all means create a group and proclaim how all women are saint and can do no wrong and the redpill is thrash.

If you are in the university or 22yrs below. quiet down and learn. If you feel the guys here are saying things you disagree on, that is fine fly away and seek more people. do not come here and start teaching guys how to become men because you just started dating some late teen girl.
I know when you are young, you are idealistic but calm down be humble and learn. direct your disagreement to the ones who can help you.

STAY REDPILL, IMPROVE YOURSELF, BECOME HIGH VALUE AND BECOME A LEADER IN YOUR COMMUNITY

p.s: The redpill does not automatically make you a chic magnet but meant to liberate you, hit the gym, hang out with bold friends, fix your flaws if fixable, become the prize and be ambitious.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
neyoohhh:

Truth can be relative, absolute or subjective.

There can be multiple truths and what works in scenerio a may not hold water in scenerio b.. eg democracy/country.

We know 1 + 1 is 2 which is an absolute truth but can we empirically test an opinion based statement like all women are manipulative cunning creatures?

The first thing we are taught in university is that there can be multiple truths and providing logical arguments to support whatever theories being postulated earns the best credit. This is the basis for western civilization, continuous open debate building on existing knowledge to improve knowledge itself. If we can't leave open our theories to be examined by rigourous questioning , it may be safe to assume our theories/opinions are subjective truths based on sense experience rather than reliable data and we can never come to any absolute conclusions.eg western statistics injected into African realites with different socio economic factors which affects human behaviour, the very essence of what we are learning with the redpill. In addition, redpill encapsulates identity politics, so in essence it can never be standard everywhere.

As you may have noticed i avoid the petty drama unless I'm curious to understand a writer's position, in which case I may ask a question.

Citing that some people have used quotes from books isn't meant to reduce anyone's efforts especially you whom i always commend for being excellent.

Perhaps if the redpill is solely meant to understand human behaviour( i digress, that's social sciences) and not recruit, what is the point of restricting opinions to subjective truths that can't be scrutinized, especially when ideas copied from western thought is in collision with African socio economic realites, which affects human behaviour?

Baba, you're capping. You still never really know why this concept is called redpill.

It's bitter, it's not meant to be sweet to you nor anyone else.

Redpill doesn't give a Bleep about you nor your thoughts.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Abba114:
we will still not agree with everything ubunja says he makes mistakes he is a human just like us
You are right,baba ooo sanu da dawa
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kevincal144444:

Baba, you're capping. You still never really know why this concept is called redpill.

It's bitter, it's not meant to be sweet to you nor anyone else.

Redpill doesn't give a Bleep about you nor your thoughts.

Lol , that's sounds a religion, why we Africans get it wrong.

Did you know that redpill to some westerner's mean keep the inferior races out?, Now that's a bitter pill for you to swallow.

There are some things you won't understand if you haven't dug deeply enough, because the focus leans too much on just women and self and less about society.

I haven't opposed any redpill concept here other than the broke guy argument.

Everything else makes sense, however western redpill is ill aligned in the African context, anyone with common sense and experience will easily understand.

When people say the redpill saved my life, i find it funny because most concepts come naturally ingrained with me.

My curiosity is what is making some misunderstand me here, i can't accept a fact until it passes through tests.

African redpill must be localised.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE WATS UP IN DAA HOUSE ALL TROLLS ITS TIME TO BEHAVE CUZ AOMINE IS HERE NOW
I see you as a slim tall boy with toothpick legs
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
neyoohhh:

Lol , that's sounds a religion, why we Africans get it wrong.

Did you know that redpill to some westerner's mean keep the inferior races out?, Now that's a bitter pill for you to swallow.

There are some things you won't understand if you haven't dug deeply enough, because the focus leans too much on just women and self and less about society.

I haven't opposed any redpill concept here other than the broke guy argument.

Everything else makes sense, however western redpill is ill aligned in the African context, anyone with common sense and experience will easily understand.

When people say the redpill saved my life, i find it funny because most concepts come naturally ingrained with me.

My curiosity is what is making some misunderstand me here, i can't accept a fact until it passes through tests.

African redpill must be localised.
Epistles of a mad man rubbish.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Redpill this Redpill that...

Make una leave us nah... Y'all trolls can't come to change or modify the ideology to suit yourself..
In this thread it is either you abide by the tenets of the concept or go away..

Las Las una go tire Wakka leave our thread for us grin grin grin

Caveadullam and Bloodysperm make una continue the good work..
Rubbish
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
((A))

=====
((B))

=====
((C))

GROUP MEMBERS: (call them out for bring trolls).

=======

Trash and rubbish
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Martinez39s,ubunja, luminouz, ikenna90 AKA the big cat,fattprince, all of you are nothing but a pained stray dogs who has nothing to offer a woman except your dilapidated penis
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rozcol:
Epistles of a mad man rubbish.

If my African brother's stuck with old traditions, they should have married you off by now through arranged marriage and ensured you underwent fgm to prevent your hoeism.

You will open your mouth and be insulting people unprovoked, people that can literally upgrade your life.

This is the third time you've attacked me, you should go and take out your anger on your useless parents who refused to train you.

Stupid bum ass bitch.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
“Man cannot remake himself without suffering,For he is both the marble and the sculptor. In order to uncover his true visage he must shatter his own substance with heavy blows of his hammer.”

-Alexis Carrel

The meaning of this post also applies to the escape from the matrix.
I wonder what a small boy with an immature penis is doing here, your mates are striving to make themselves better for women and the society while you are here practicing how to be wicked. What has ubunja, martinez39s,mjbolt achieved with their redpill?is this how you want to start your life
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
neyoohhh:

If my African brother's stuck with old traditions, they should have married you off by now through arranged marriage and ensured you underwent fgm to prevent your hoeism.

You will open your mouth and be insulting people unprovoked, people that can literally upgrade your life.

This is the third time you've attacked me, you should go and take out your anger on your useless parents who refused to train you.

Stupid bum ass bitch.

kikiki e pain am,when you insulted me the first time, what were you expecting? forgiveness? short man like you forming redpill.mtchewwww rubbish Yeye Niyi
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
The only people I can not insult or talk harsh to in this yeye thread are CaveAdullam and bloodysperm but I can say anything I like to the rest of you because you all used to like and share posts that insults me
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rozcol:
kikiki e pain am,when you insulted me the first time, what were you expecting? forgiveness? short man like you forming redpill.mtchewwww rubbish Yeye Niyi

Bleep off bitch, your age mate's call me sir in real life, if only you knew.

It's your parents that should be pained for raising an imbecil.e.

Go and marry and stop forcing yourself on men here . Silly brat.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ubunja and yeye Martinez39s are very rude and uncouth small boys,check how they respond to posts that does not agree with them
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
neyoohhh:

Bleep off bitch, your age mate's call me sir in real life, if only you knew.

It's your parents that should be pained for raising an imbecil.e.

Go and marry and stop forcing yourself on men here . Silly brat.
I will not marry or is it by force to marry?Where are the men here that I'm forcing myself on?is it these ones here with half-life penis? when I need a man,I know where to get real men.rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seyekan(m), Perfectskills01(m), 2special(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.