Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751399 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
DeSepiero:

When you're in a corporate setting where you have same earning capacity with your coworkers, how do you maintain frame and stand out as Alpha?

When you have financial independence and earn well like the men you've mentioned (cubana and Co) how do you stand out among your other Millionaires counterparts?

I don't do copy and paste from the internet, I say things the way they are.
U see this life, no one's got your back except yourself, have you been to prison on visitation before? Some men there have been abandoned by everyone, no one's gonna be there for you in times of trouble except your family, family in this context are parents, siblings and close relatives but the truth is, if you've got beef with any of your siblings or relatives, they won't even show up when you need them the most. Only your parents truly love you in this world bro, especially your mom, reason is cos she carried you in her womb for 9 months bro plus the umbilical cord is a natural reminder of how strong the bond you both share are, she's ready to sacrifice her life for u.

I suggest you stop giving a fvck bout how people in your workplace, church or any organization you are a part of sees you, always maintain your cool at all times, every man should have his own principles, if you don't, I suggest you should study yourself more, write down what you noticed about yourself and study them, make improvements in areas you don't like or wanna get better in. Stop caring about what people think about u, u know why? Our people say you can't please the world, do good and the world is gonna overuse you till they drain you, do bad them go say you wicked and the worse human on earth. I believe a true alpha is a man who has drawn the line and found a balance.
Do what you are there for, it's called a workplace for a reason, do your work and go home, these motherfuckers u are trying to impress are gonna be the first to envy or set u up when u bag a promotion in the office. I love the Bible, the stories in it are top notch, there's a lot to learn from that book, If Cain could kill his brother out of jealousy, imagine what a coworker posing as friend fit do.

My advice is this, find and associate with your type, we are all products of our nature and nurture, someone who comes from an abusive family or environment can never believe peace exists in other families until he experiences it himself, someone who was raised in poverty sees a rich person buying original Gucci clothes as a fool and someone who was heartbroken by a girl he loved so much is gonna believe all women are bad but let's be honest, are all women bad? Should we judge all women based on the experiences we've had with just a few of them? What even makes some people here demean and insult women any chance they get? As far as I am concerned, some have deviated from redpill and are practicing misogyny (hate towards women).

Back in 2016 when mmm folded, I lost a lot of money bro, a particular girl abroad I had an encounter with in the past sent me 150k to support myself that December, my guy friends only said 'sorry' to me. Shey if I decide to reward this particular girl tomorrow, some people here are gonna start shouting simp simp simp whereas they don't know the history I have with the girl and how many times she was there for me in the past.
See eh, I believe the word simp was originated by broke guys who are just jealous of rich guys and what they do with their money. These same men termed as simps also help out their fellow men when the chance presents itself and not just females, it's the way they were trained, to help people if they find themselves in a position to.
A guy was here begging for funds to fix his phone, I expected these hardcore so-called redpillers to offer him help since he's a guy and not a lady, well, none of them did.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bars from female redpillers be hitting different.
They know but only few are willing to admit it. grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeSepiero(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Your level of success depends on what other people think of you whether you like it or not.

In the corporate circle as an employee, your promotion comes based on aptitude (what your know) and attitude (you behaviour and how you are perceived by others. Especially your superiors).

In business, how well you do depends on how well you deliver on your services, and how well your brand or services is perceived by others (the market and consuming public). That's why company's spend huge sums on branding and corporate image.

In your relationships with people, how well people treat you depends on how they perceive you.

Don't mess around in mediocrity and expect people to hold you in high regard.

LAW 5 OF 48
SO MUCH DEPENDS ON REPUTATION - GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIFE

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
@CR777, Smiles, your post triggered me to say something.

This is why balancing of the knowledge of TRP is the most important of all. If I wanted to follow all what I read on Nairaland every now and then, I would have become a full blown misogynist who doesn't even want to see any woman by his side because of someone else's bitter experiences. Sometimes I wonder if the problem really lies with women or with men.

Some comments I've read here and other threads I've come across sometimes makes me wonder how some people treat fellow women because of being exposed or wanna be called a redpiller. The thing about rage is that it blinds your eyes and also clouds your judgement. The more you hate, the more you hurt yourself in the process. In as much as women can be dangerous sometimes, men too are. Some women too were heavily damaged by men. So just pick yourself the fvck up and move on. Lesson learnt!

If you know how to handle women, you can even use them to achieve your goals. I can't even count how many times I've gotten favours from women even more than men myself. There are some times when I need something done, because I know a woman is unlikely to say no to me, I will use a woman for that particular mission, and it works 9 out of 10. Some comments makes me really wonder like WTF does TRP mean to some people.?

I always avoid people who hates the opposite sex. You know you've become a real alpha when you can get along with men and women really well and understand how each gender works, only then will you find peace.

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
11 One-Minute Habits

This Thread Covers 1-min Habits For:

1. Handling Stress
2. Self-reliance
3. Knowledge
4. Being Effective
5. Concentration
6. Communication
7. Being Resolute
8. Handling Distress
9. Renewed Goal
10. Being Proactive
11. Gratefulness

Keep reading.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
1. One-Minute Habit for Handling Stress

When under pressure, don’t panic.

Instead of focusing on the outcome,

take a minute to focus on the task.

You’ll slow down and take back control.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
2. One-Minute Habit for Self-reliance

Boost your self-confidence with a one-minute power pose.

Reassure yourself that you’re brilliant at what you do.

Think of all the times you’ve done it before.

And if it’s new, think of how to accomplish the task.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
3. One-Minute Habit for Knowledge

To imbibe the habit of continual learning, be curious.

Ask for a minute how things came to be.

Don’t accept anything without first asking why.

You'll gain knowledge at a much faster rate.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
4. One-Minute Habit for Being Effective

To make a big impact, start small.

A sure-shot way to burn out is by trying to achieve massive results in a day.

The secret to being effective is…

to take a minute to align yourself for small victories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
5. One-Minute Habit for Concentration

Boost your focus with:

- Getting rid of distractions
- Taking deep breaths
- Starting small

All it takes is one minute of deliberate preparation.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
6. One-Minute Habit for Clearer Communication

In one minute, you can become a better communicator by:

- Listening intently
- Asking relevant questions
- Paying attention to non-verbal cues

Do these things, and you'll improve your communications.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
7. One-Minute Habit for Being Resolute

Boost your decisiveness in one minute by practicing in the mirror.

Think about making a decision quickly.

What’s the big picture?

Whatever decision you make based on the bigger picture will be correct.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Who can list examples of women’s test or give me a link to read? Thanks in advance guys.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2021
CR777:

Haha, nwanne u no hustle pass me o, thanks for the insight though.
Udo nwanne chukwu gozie gi

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2021
DAY 200, REDPILL 2021

Lessons learnt from the movie--- 72 Hours.

NB: the lessons will be very effective for those in/interested in a long term relationship.

1. Never allow your love for a woman make you ignore her errors which can be easily corrected.

2. Before you commit to a woman long term, be able to predict her future from her present. Judge with the statistics you're holding rather than expect something different.

3. Marriage don't change women. If she wasn't a good woman before marriage she can hardly or never become one.

4. A woman's mother play an important role in her life. If her mother wasn't feminine and good, definitely, she will never. If her mother never knew the importance of a father, she will never see any importance of you.

5. Know the ideas and philosophy she holds, if it greatly differs from yours, don't commit.

6. Gifts, love, care don't change bad character. Tangible and well calibrated discipline do.

7. Only commit to a woman that has passion for your purpose. If her passion doesn't blend with your direction in life, don't commit.

8. Never be overly lenient, punish bad behaviours. Also, reward good behaviors.

9. Never overlook a woman's error. Ensure she has a good sense of responsibility. No excuse! No tolerance for blame shifting. Hold and make her accountable for all of her actions.

10. Except in an open relationship, avoid infidelity. However, you can use other women or her friends to stimulate her to jealousy---dread game.

11. Your sexual gratification is very essential, she must have passion to quench your sex drive.

12. Beautiful face is tender, distracting and seductive, it tends to conceal character. You must be able to exfoliate the characters behind the pretty looks.

13. If she's putting more effort to ensure the continuity of the relationship, definitely, it will last long but if the case is reverse the relationship is almost coming to a brusque end.

14. Women, as other humans, can only serve one master at a time. If she's not serving you then you are an unknown blip in her radar.

PS: remember that no matter what you do, women still remain fickle and emotional, so enjoy while it lasts and never relegate yourself to the corner or cede the pedestal to her.

Authority: put yourself first. And with women, always make do with what you can lose without feeling despondent.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Was outside yesterday, when I observed these two friends, they looked 15/16 to me, I picked up interest in what they were saying and paused the music on my headset.

One clearly needed money for some occasion/party (didn't get the detail), the friend was just helping her with options. They later decided to call the boyfriend, this girl cooked up one beautiful story of how the mum was sick and she needed 20k urgently, I would have also given her (even with my red pill), after listening to this heartbreaking made up story from this little angelic girl.

After she said thank you and ended the call, I went back to my phone and she started another call, I also paused my music to listen again.

With this one, she was a bit saucy demanded 20k, said she needed it for something urgent and the guy also complied, they left happily and I returned to my music.

There are a lot of things to learn from this experience and it's self explanatory, but only one thing bothered me:
At such a young age, this small girl has acquired such high level of manipulation, that if I weren't there I would fall for it myself. Perhaps the 1st guy was a redpiller or subtly practicing it by guarding his finances, I wouldn't blame him because I can't think of any guy that can't fall for such, from an innocent looking girl like that.

Society/nature has taught mastery of such a manipulative skill at such a young age. (If you think it's easy, try to manipulate someone) and you at your adult age chose to ignore redpill, the only thing that can get our guards up?

You have to understand that by default, they're already leading, you have to put an effort just to be at per

If you wondered why my posts are mostly stories, I try as much as possible to apply and observe my surroundings. What we learn here play around us daily, not on special occasions.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2021
TheUndercover:

This is why balancing of the knowledge of TRP is the most important of all. If I wanted to follow all what I read on Nairaland every now and then, then I would have become a full blown misogynist who doesn't even want to see any woman by his side because of someone else's bitter experiences. Sometimes I wonder if the problem really lies with women or with men.

Some comments I've read here and other threads I've come across sometimes makes me wonder how some people treat fellow woman because of being exposed or wanna be called a redpiller. The thing about rage is that it blinds your eyes and also clouds your judgement. The more you hate, the more you hurt yourself in the process. In as much as women can be dangerous sometimes, men too are. Some women too were heavily damaged by men. So just pick yourself the fvck up and move on. Lesson learnt!

If you know how to handle women, you can even use them to achieve your goals. I can't even count how many times I've gotten favours from women even more than men myself. There are some times when I need something done, because I know a woman is unlikely to say no to me, I will use a woman for that particular mission, and it works 9 out of 10. Some comments makes me really wonder like WTF does TRP mean to some people.?

I always avoid people who hates the opposite sex. You know you've become a real alpha when you can get along with men and women really well and understand how each gender works, only then will you find peace.

I love you bro, there's this thread you created which I silently followed, you taught me a lot there, your mode of delivery is far superior, u always state your points without demeaning or insulting anyone. Gracias.

Redpill is a great concept, it's the best tactics for greedy women who are bent on scheming and bringing out ways to take advantage of men and our kindhearted nature but can't we preach redpill without instigating hate?
Its sad coming online to see the amount of hate towards women some people here are planting inside the minds of the innocent and clean hearts coming here to learn. Perhaps they don't have mothers and sisters but whether they wanna admit it or not, a woman gave birth to all of us here, we were all breastfed by a woman, a woman changed our napkins and diapers when we were infants. Now we are grown, why are we now turning fellow men against these same women? What for exactly? Cos of a few bad ones we encountered?
How would you feel if a woman accuses we all here of rape just cos a guy raped her in the past and she's trying to take out her revenge on all men just for the mistake of one man?

I see men here going online to screenshot, download and copy quotes made by mostly white people but they forget we don't have the same settings with the whites. Women are favored there, in fact she gets everything after a divorce but it's not so in Africa.
Why then are we bent of poisoning the minds of upcoming young men towards our African women?

Martinez is the leader, the guy needs great help, I saw his post insulting married men and saying men planning to marry are fools, he has said severally he himself won't Marry. How are you going to have kids if you don't marry bro, or perhaps u don't wanna have kids too or do you plan on having bastards from different women? Have you thought about the psychological effects single parenting has on a child?

Well, I think his own mom left him as a kid or his first lover really dealt with him cos his hate towards women runs deep, in fact he doesn't just hate women, he's now either gay or a masturbator too, it should be the latter cos he lacks confidence, critical thinking prowess and always eager to prove a point, a trait men who are short on testosterone exhibit.

Martinez, no one is perfect bro, you're obviously gonna deny it but u know deep inside I'm saying the truth,
Just take a look at what u did yesterday, u know We have millions of Christians in the world, u don't believe in christ, why not keep it to yourself? Why would you go on a Christian thread on a Sunday morning and start insulting God when u know there are core Christians there and funny enough, u came here still claiming Mr right. Is it cos Christianity is cool and calm? Can you try this rubbish in the core north? Go and try your madness in kano or kastina and watch them kill and send you to hell immediately.

You are deluded, I don't have your number but I know your whatsapp status is so messed up with your hate against women too, you are gonna soon start competing with Hitler in terms of wickedness, droplets of water forms an ocean u know, you keep feeding the dark side of you.
Please stop wasting your semen any chance u get, masturbation is a killer, it's affecting you mehn. Retain those seeds God planted inside of you, it's gonna help you, semen is what makes you a real man, trust me, your mindset and modus operandi is gonna change positively. A woman might even be the one to later help you clinch that breakthrough you're looking for, this world Is a funny place bro.
It's just a friendly advice though, u are free to take or trash it or u can just call me what you usually call others; a troll.

I love this thread but people pushing the hate agenda should please desist from it, there's a thin line between redpill and misogyny. You all are bredding future bad husbands, hate-filled hearts, rapists and chronic masturbators, that's usually the end product of misogyny.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2021
CR777:

I don't do copy and paste from the internet, I say things the way they are.
U see this life, no one's got your back except yourself, have you been to prison on visitation before? Some men there have been abandoned by everyone, no one's gonna be there for you in times of trouble except your family, family in this context are parents, siblings and close relatives but the truth is, if you've got beef with any of your siblings or relatives, they won't even show up when you need them the most. Only your parents truly love you in this world bro, especially your mom, reason is cos she carried you in her womb for 9 months bro plus the umbilical cord is a natural reminder of how strong the bond you both share are, she's ready to sacrifice her life for u.

I suggest you stop giving a fvck bout how people in your workplace, church or any organization you are a part of sees you, always maintain your cool at all times, every man should have his own principles, if you don't, I suggest you should study yourself more, write down what you noticed about yourself and study them, make improvements in areas you don't like or wanna get better in. Stop caring about what people think about u, u know why? Our people say you can't please the world, do good and the world is gonna overuse you till they drain you, do bad them go say you wicked and the worse human on earth. I believe a true alpha is a man who has drawn the line and found a balance.
Do what you are there for, it's called a workplace for a reason, do your work and go home, these motherfuckers u are trying to impress are gonna be the first to envy or set u up when u bag a promotion in the office. I love the Bible, the stories in it are top notch, there's a lot to learn from that book, If Cain could kill his brother out of jealousy, imagine what a coworker posing as friend fit do.

My advice is this, find and associate with your type, we are all products of our nature and nurture, someone who comes from an abusive family or environment can never believe peace exists in other families until he experiences it himself, someone who was raised in poverty sees a rich person buying original Gucci clothes as a fool and someone who was heartbroken by a girl he loved so much is gonna believe all women are bad but let's be honest, are all women bad? Should we judge all women based on the experiences we've had with just a few of them? What even makes some people here demean and insult women any chance they get? As far as I am concerned, some have deviated from redpill and are practicing misogyny (hate towards women).

Back in 2016 when mmm folded, I lost a lot of money bro, a particular girl abroad I had an encounter with in the past sent me 150k to support myself that December, my guy friends only said 'sorry' to me. Shey if I decide to reward this particular girl tomorrow, some people here are gonna start shouting simp simp simp whereas they don't know the history I have with the girl and how many times she was there for me in the past.
See eh, I believe the word simp was originated by broke guys who are just jealous of rich guys and what they do with their money. These same men termed as simps also help out their fellow men when the chance presents itself and not just females, it's the way they were trained, to help people if they find themselves in a position to.
A guy was here begging for funds to fix his phone, I expected these hardcore so-called redpillers to offer him help since he's a guy and not a lady, well, none of them did.

You were making a whole lotta sense till you started drifting towards attacking a particular set of people.

Whatever you decided to do with the girl that helped you and the guys that didn't is of your own thoughts and will, and has nothing to do with TRP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Regex:

You were making a whole lotta sense till you started drifting towards attacking a particular set of people.

Whatever you decided to do with the girl that helped you and the guys that didn't is of your own thoughts and will, and has nothing to do with TRP.

Too early to do this bro, but we will touch this when the chance presents itself, it's Monday, I wish u more money this week.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
TheUndercover:

This is why balancing of the knowledge of TRP is the most important of all. If I wanted to follow all what I read on Nairaland every now and then, then I would have become a full blown misogynist who doesn't even want to see any woman by his side because of someone else's bitter experiences. Sometimes I wonder if the problem really lies with women or with men.

Some comments I've read here and other threads I've come across sometimes makes me wonder how some people treat fellow woman because of being exposed or wanna be called a redpiller. The thing about rage is that it blinds your eyes and also clouds your judgement. The more you hate, the more you hurt yourself in the process. In as much as women can be dangerous sometimes, men too are. Some women too were heavily damaged by men. So just pick yourself the fvck up and move on. Lesson learnt!

Most of our Nairaland "Alpha males\ Redpillers are nothing but Angry and frustrated teenagers who are suffering from emotionally or mentally related issues...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2021
BluePill Song of the Decade

Sound Sultan cry - Natural Something

Favorite line
I spend my money everyday untop woman
I dont care if she walk away to another man
I am ready to be your mugu
Your Personal maga for life grin

² On behalf of all the men
Oya come make i spoil you

³ I know you have a lover
Help me hail your man dem cheesy

Personally love this song cus its catchy
The music video made it more fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6P6MleornA

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Most of our Nairaland "Alpha males\ Redpillers are nothing but Angry and frustrated teenagers who are suffering from emotionally or mentally related issues...
Well, not entirely, but there's some truth to this.

As far as I'm concerned, I do not consider anyone here to be alpha. I would have to know you in real life. Talk is easy.
It's not by posting epistles upon epistles about female nature.
Being Alpha is not about knowing what makes an alpha. You may know these things and still not be able to live that way.
Often times, alphas are not even knowledgeable about all these things. They just live that way, because of their traits, background and upbringing.

Having redpill knowledge doesn't make one an alpha. It makes one know what it takes to be an alpha. What it takes, if one isn't a natural, is often times impossible to get. This is reality.

Also, I haven't seen any nice thing said about women here. It's bad. I for one have had a few women do me favours without expecting anything in return.

So, while we talk about female nature, let's not make it seem like there are only negative things to talk about.

Thanks.

By the way, CR7777 should be ignored. He's here to cause mischief. I suspect he's roscöl.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2021
SOZINN:
It's quite unfortunate that I don't follow anyone. I would so love to see the kind of content you guys post on other threads. grin
Exactly! Seems some of these so called redpill lords are only redpilled when on this thread smh

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2021
For instance, it's funny how some of you, especially our "aspiring patriarchs", attack ubunja when he says anyone can be the prize -- boy or girl. You refuse to accept that a woman can be the prize. I just smile and hope that one day you will grow out of the hate phase. Only then will true learning start for you.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2021
CR777:

See eh, I believe the word simp was originated by broke guys who are just jealous of rich guys and what they do with their money.

you were speaking facts until you got here. Bro, simps exists and it's not a matter of been broke or not. Every other thing you've said is facts.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Junnior:
For instance, it's funny how some of you, especially our "aspiring patriarchs", attack ubunja when he says anyone can be the prize -- boy or girl. You refuse to accept that a woman can be the prize. I just smile and hope that one day you will grow out of the hate phase. Only then will true learning start for you.

Anyone can be the prize, infact the female is the prize is a bluepilled reality for most males but for a Redpiller to be spewing such jargons here is unacceptable, Redpill tenet makes men the prize and great catch and also makes them priotize their own interests by putting themselves first and making themselves their mental point of origin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2021
cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2021
The red pill isn't a dogma to be followed. In the first place it is meant to free men from dogmatic ways of doing things that eroded this age of enlightenment. Hence, if as a man, you read every supposed red pill article and follow it to the letter with sieving these informations and picking the one that best suits you, then you're a fool and at the same time a SIMP.

More reason why the most important lessons to learn as a a man is your self confidence, knowledge of history and present, analytics and business acumen. If you have confidence in yourself, you are knowledgeable enough to make decisions that'd develop you your family, and also business acumen to make money to cater for yourself and your family, believe me, women will come in easily and bow to you without you having to hate them or anything.

But I think most of these kids on naira land are seeing red pill as a dogmatic Cardinals. You see them drinking hook line and sinker whatever ubunja say. Sure he's got great points and I definitely enjoy his threads, he's apparently one of my favorite posters here, but then I believe it'd be a slap on the teachings he's trying to pass if all you do is to lick his ass and agree 100% whatever he posts. This is not how it works.

All man must think for himself, having learn frm the experiences of others.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikenna930(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2021
RED PILL is gold if you can use it to achieve your goals. It is EVIL if you allow it use you. It can destroy your life.
Too much sex..too much hatred..too much anger, too many girl friends etc

My advice: Know what you want. Use Red pill to get it. Don't allow it use you.

This knowledge is really Gold

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Regex:

All they do is criticize those who created and kept the thread alive. They never add anything. When they do, it is just trifles that most blue pilled betas are familiar with. They jump in when they see fights, pick on you on personal information they know about you unrelated to this thread, accuse you of hating women (when women are brutally rejecting men who are not their hypergamic choice, also), accuse one of asslicking or feel insecure about the popularity of some monikers here (and in other threads) like it is a popularity contest/they are getting paid for it, and creating needless chaos everywhere.

You know what? They get a lot of "applauses" for it because a public forum like this is bound to have men in their feminine imperative, around. Their comments reeking of insecurity always give them up. Sincerely, I love them being around. It made me understand the shitty thinking a lot of nigerian men have and why we have a worldwide reputation for simping/weak masculinity. The thread has exposed a lot. They keep reminding me of the type of men I don't want to be or have on my team. A reason I do sigma.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2021
CR777:

Too early to do this bro, but we will touch this when the chance presents itself, it's Monday, I wish u more money this week.
Cheers.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Skepticus:

All they do is criticize those who created and kept the thread alive. They never add anything. When they do, it is just trifles that most blue pilled betas are familiar with. They jump in when they see fights, pick on you on personal information they know about you, unrelated to this thread, accuse one of asslicking or feel insecure about the popularity of some monikers here (and in other threads) like it is a popularity contest/they are getting paid for it, and creating needless chaos everywhere.

You know what? They get a lot of "applauses" for it because a public forum like this is bound to have men in their feminine imperative, around. Their comments reeking of insecurity always give them up. Sincerely, I love them being around. It made me understand the shitty thinking a lot of nigerian men have and why we have a worldwide reputation for simping. The thread has exposed a lot. They keep reminding me of the type of men I don't want to be or have on my team. A reason I do sigma.

Honestly, why not say what you want to say without putting up the predicament of some people. Like ubunja always says, "you find red pill (truth) when you are down and not when you are up" so why make it look like it's a sin being broke? Damn these people.

Skept my man, those guys matter don tire me, I see their comments and totally ignore them I just had to point it out to this one.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.