Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769872 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
SOZINN:

After I digested this philosophy, I deleted about 90% of all the songs in my possession. Most of these blue pilled blood bags are just singing praises to women. Honestly, this is one of the reasons I don't inculpate girls that are not humble. The guys in their lives glorify them, the artists worship them, how can you expect to be humble.

Formerly, I used to assess melody and instrumentals before Lyrics. But ever since my transformation, I pay close attention to message. The funny truth is that some of them don't live life in accordance with their lyrics. But they teach younger males to adulate women like it's some kind of religion.

I consider this as wickedness, because why would you know the right thing but lead your followers in the wrong path. Music is a very powerful tool to influence the minds of others, especially young people. Certain things should not be taken for granted. I'd rather have you sing about your moil on the way to success and fame instead of your willingness to sacrifice your life for one girl because she is beautiful.
Lmao
I dont delete
I only smile while listening to the lyrics grin
Thats the kinda song you and your girl sing during karaoke session

Demon inside -- Angel Outside wink
That chameleon style is Golden

The artiste are not wicked
They are just being wise cos they have make money at the end of the day

Worshipping & singing women praises can never go wrong
Check the stat of niggaass singing about Real life situations vs does women worshippers
Tell me who is the MVP?

Women runs this fuckíng world grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
You ain't making sense.
[center][/center]

CR777:

Check the bolded, it's listen and not listing. Ur hate-filled heart no fit allow u post well sha.

Well, as for your post, it might interest you to know real men are constantly upgrading themselves, low lives are the ones looking for quotes online to back up their miserable existence instead of improving and working on becoming better versions of themselves. Why settle for less when you deserve more?

The game is simple

Work on ur finances and get rich cos money is important, even broke people don't even like themselves, don't expect anyone to love u when you have no value or have nothing to offer, the earlier you understand that humans are naturally selfish, the better for u.

Work on your appearance, carriage and charisma, study the halo effect to understand this better. I know there are guys u urself do check out when u come in contact with them, those type of men spend time taking care of themselves and not quoting some rubbish memes up and down. Those are the real alphas, they are quick to say no when things don't favor them, women throw themselves at them so they have the abundance mentality.

Work on your sexual prowess and become dominant when called upon to perform your manly duty on ur woman. No woman can truly stay faithful to u if u suck in bed, learn how to give her multiple orgasms. U urself knows how orgasm feels like, imagine dating a woman who can't give u orgasm? Are u gonna stay with her? Reverse the case and see how she feels when u suck in bed.

Na u go run from women if u can achieve these things I listed but you would rather listen to the likes of Martinez and Co who obviously lack game to attract the opposite sex.
I blame them not, they haven't come in contact with quality women and what they have to offer, they don't know God didn't make a mistake when he created Eve and called her a helper to Adam.
Work on yourself and find your own Eve.

Obi Cubana and Emoney found their own Eve on time way back before they saw money. If you are a real man, you can shape your woman to become whatever you want her to be. Stop listening to these weaklings that can't control their own babe.

Life is too short, please try and enjoy it while it lasts, we are all gonna die one day if not soon (harsh reality) . Don't live the rest of your life scheming on ways to outsmart women when the shortcut to get them loyal to u has already been explained to u severally. Put that energy into making money and more money, life is so much sweeter and better when u have money. Don't let hate kill u bro.
These people promoting hate on this thread are just lonely and aren't loved by anyone, don't share in their misery when u can do better than that.

I don't have time to be writing like a professor, this shit doesn't pay me, I only bring out my best if it involves money but I drop real knowledge based on personal experiences and not from deluded motherfuckers online.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
ATTENTION!! Pls Look At My Signature And Beware!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Trex4:
After months and months of Hiatus.....In a thread now under siege by pretenders, trolls, ashawo thread people and one hermaphrodite person, #Random thoughts makes it return. I, Trex-4 just want's to say..... Mad respect.
The guy is too good. My fav redpiller.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
pansophist:
As a boy grows up, he would pass through the phase of decrease affections from others to him, and an increase affections from him to others. The family that loves him, he will gradually become responsible to, then add girlfriend/spouse,  children, inlaw and so on. The majority of his earnings will go to make others lifes better, and he may be called by society for war if needed.

For women, it's the opposite. From parental love, to love from boyfriend/husband, and consequently her children when they grow up, alongside provisions set by society to ensure her wellbeing, and not expected to lay down her life if war happens. She would experience an increase in affections from everyone and everywhere as she grows older, with the ultimate reward of living longer than men. Now tell me about women's life being hard. I wait.

#RandomThoughts
poetic

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rozcol:
All of you are in occult and your mission is to destroy the marriage institution, this daughter of Zion has come to see you all fail.huuuuuuuu ntorrr.God over you all forever

Na wa ooo why are you so bitter?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MASTERYANKEE: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Just imagine. This is what simp has reduced men to.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Meedon:

Na wa ooo why are you so bitter?
You'd be doing us all a huge favour if you stop quoting that moniker.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE LETS GOO, SERIOUSLY Y'ALL SHUD START LEARNING HOW TO SEE YOURSELVES EVEN IF NO ONE SEE'S YOU

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Meedon:

You ain't making sense.
[center][/center]

I know bro, I know.
Leave it for those like me without sense.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please stop quoting dat hoe undecided undecided
neyoohhh:

What would I need from a public mannerless toilet like you?

Nope, I'm not a yahoo, I'm a well read successful business man with legitimate businesses in Nigeria and overseas, who can literally lift you out of poverty.

Keeping it moving! We are done here.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
WOMEN ARE CALCULATIVE AND SHREWD ITS NOT LOVE JUST SIMPLE MATHS FOR HER

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
ONE IS DREAMING WHILE THE OTHER ACTS DREAMS ARE GOOD BUT AT A POINT WAKE UP AND GRIND

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Attraction is not logical, it is biological. Logic can be reasoned with, attraction cannot. it's either there or it's not, there are no middle grounds.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
WIFEY STATUS IS ALL THEY WANT ,HUSBAND IS OF NO IMPORTANCE

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rozcol:
All of you are in occult and your mission is to destroy the marriage institution, this daughter of Zion has come to see you all fail.huuuuuuuu ntorrr.God over you all forever

Hahaha, you must be the moniker they said I'm impersonating.
Babe, no kill yourself. Truth be told, this thread is filled with a lot of wisdom, just that some are intentionally diverting a beautiful thread like this towards misogyny. We'd be lying to ourselves if we pretend we don't know most of them are gays, they can't openly say it cos our society frowns at homosexuality.
Just counter the hate with facts so innocent minds don't fall for it when they encounter it.

A big shout-out to all the men solely dishing out facts here, God bless u all.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by atom080: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
SIMPS I GIFT YOU THIS ,PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS OO cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE,YOU GUYS BE STRAIGHT WITH YOUR INTENTIONS I MEAN DUHH THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
SIDE NIGGA BE LIKE ' BITCH AM TRYNA SLEEP' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
I RECENTLY WENT CLUBBING AND WHAT I SAW THERE OPENED MY EYES TO A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT WOMEN I WAS LIKE THIS IS WHERE ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS COME AND PARTY HARD,SMOKE,DRINK,HAVE QUIKIE IN BATHROOM ,A NIGGA OF MINE TOOK A GIRL HE JUST MET TO HIS BENZ CLA250 AND FUVKED HER INSIDE THE CAR ,I SAW GIRLS GIVING LAP DANCES ,SOME GUYS EVEN HAD THIER HANDS INSIDE THE SKIRTS TOUCHING THIER PUSSY MY POINT IS MAKE UNA TRY DEY COME CLUB AND BE THE GUYS THEY ARE PARTYING WITH DONT BE THE LOOSER THAT ENDS UP MARRYING DEM

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
aomine:
I RECENTLY WENT CLUBBING AND WHAT I SAW THERE OPENED MY EYES TO A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT WOMEN I WAS THIS THIS IS WHERE ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS COME AND PARTY HARD,SMOKE,DRINK,HAVE QUIKIE IN BATHROOM ,A NIGGA OF MINE TOOK A GIRL HE JUST MET TO HIS BENZ CLA250 AND FUVKED HER INSIDE THE CAR ,I SAW GIRLS GIVING LAP DANCES ,SOME GUYS EVEN HAD THIER HANDS INSIDE THE SKIRTS TOUCHING THIER PUSSY MY POINT IS MAKE UNA TRY DEY COME CLUB AND BE THE GUYS THEY ARE PARTYING WITH DONT BE THE LOOSER THAT ENDS UP MARRYING DEM
Lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
BEING A GOOD MAN IS OVERRATED THIS DAYS IT IS GOOD FOR OTHER PEOPLE BUT HAZARDOUS FOR YOU ,GOOD MEN ARE TRAMPLED ON IN TODAYS WORLD DONT BE A GOOD MAN BE A LION KING LOVE Y'ALL(MINUS TROLLZ Y'ALL SHOULD FUVCK OFF)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Lol...
Redpillers here (if you don't identify as one, then my post is not for you) always be on guard..

I was hanging out in a friend's exquisite Female saloon..
One lady that came there to get her nails and other stuff done..
Sat adjacent to me.. other ladies numbering over 10 was at the saloon..
I was just have a chit chat with my pal (the owner of the place) then all of a sudden this lady adjacent to me, looked at me and incidentally I looked towards her at the same time, so our eyes met, gentlemen of the Redpill she used her eyes and her hands to gesticulate to me to get her the bag she kept close to were I was sitting.. mind you she didn't even utter any verbal word.. just mere eye contact and and pointed to the bag and gesticulating..
I was flabbergasted to my bones, I wondered the guts and courage a lady has to ask for my assistance without even Opening her mouth to ask.. just using mere signals as if I am a house on.. lol.. Sensing pride and lack of manners..

I turned my face fully to her direction and told her " Kai, It seems you lack manners and has little or no moral bearing.. (everyone was shocked and looked at my direction) imagine you wanted me to help you get a bag close to me and can't open that Thing you called mouth to ask me to do so politely but choose to point hands towards my direction like someone selling a piece of land somewhere in a village in igbo land.. Who even raised you, a kid like you having such audacity and confidence, never you be so stupid to try such with anyone anywhere either make or female, it shows you are a stupid fellow"
I continued, Let me teach you manners, what you should do is, " Bros, pls help me with the bag close to you and I would do so too.. not pointing towards me like I am your estate security.. Do not be stupid and so unfortunate next time to try such..

Everyone looked at her and she was so embarrassed and for the records.. she apologized immediately.. and also thanked me for correcting her.. and went ahead to tell me to pls, help her with the Bag.. and guess what, I did.. ( I have no bitterness towards her) TRP doesn't teach bitterness and I have already corrected her of which she publicly apologized...

I continued my discussion with my pal.. later when she was about to leave, she came to my sit, apologized again and told me she is leaving.. I now decided to have a little chitchat with her. Asked her the name, she told me, how old are you.. she said she is 21.. (imagine a 21 yrs old wants to toy with me.. me that my kid sis is 26 and a final yr student of a federal uni, here a 21 yrs old clown is trying to talk to me anyhow..imagine..) asked her what she does.. she told me she is a catery student.. asked her where she lives.. she told me.. She was answering all those questions respectfully cos I have humbled her earlier.. I told her ok, next time we would meet and have a detailed conversation... (I purposely decided not to toast her or collect number, even thou she was willing to give me the number and accept my woos, judging from her deep attention and feminine vibe).. this 21 yrs old girl has a similar body to that of Chioma Davido.. Nice shape.. Big Curvy yansh and firm moderate breast.. but I didn't allow that make me tolerate disrespect from her and ended up getting both her and other ladies in the Saloon their full respect..
Imagine if I allow that Kid, command me to help her get her bag close to me in a disrespectful manner and maybe later try to woo her.. she would shake her head and say no to the spineless man..

Redpillers, TRP is golden and I think we should be dropping more practical RP experiences here too..
I would soon drop more..

Take charge and Don't take nonsense..it is not women hating it is all about self respect and Maintaining frame.. Be a King..

#Shout out to all Bold Redpillers here.. as for the I am not a Redpiller crew.. gtfoh and leave us alone.. we are enjoying the Redpill cult..
Now, this is the type of shit we want to be reading, not some pointless backs-and-forths with trolls.

Please, do not hesitate to share more. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Lol...
Redpillers here (if you don't identify as one, then my post is not for you) always be on guard..

I was just have a chit chat with my pal (the owner of the place) then all of a sudden this lady adjacent to me, looked at me and incidentally I looked towards her at the same time, so our eyes met, gentlemen of the Redpill she used her eyes and her hands to gesticulate to me to get her the bag she kept close to were I was sitting.. mind you she didn't even utter any verbal word.. just mere eye contact and and pointed to the bag and gesticulating..
I was flabbergasted to my bones, I wondered the guts and courage a lady has to ask for my assistance without even Opening her mouth to ask.. just using mere signals as if I am a house on.. lol.. Sensing pride and lack of manners..

I turned my face fully to her direction and told her " Kai, It seems you lack manners and has little or no moral bearing.. (everyone was shocked and looked at my direction) imagine you wanted me to help you get a bag close to me and can't open that Thing you called mouth to ask me to do so politely but choose to point hands towards my direction like someone selling a piece of land somewhere in a village in igbo land.. Who even raised you, a kid like you having such audacity and confidence, never you be so stupid to try such with anyone anywhere either make or female, it shows you are a stupid fellow"
I continued, Let me teach you manners, what you should do is, " Bros, pls help me with the bag close to you and I would do so too.. not pointing towards me like I am your estate security.. Do not be stupid and so unfortunate next time to try such..

Everyone looked at her and she was so embarrassed and for the records.. she apologized immediately.. and also thanked me for correcting her.. and went ahead to tell me to pls, help her with the Bag.. and guess what, I did.. ( I have no bitterness towards her) TRP doesn't teach bitterness and I have already corrected her of which she publicly apologized...

I continued my discussion with my pal.. later when she was about to leave, she came to my sit, apologized again and told me she is leaving.. I now decided to have a little chitchat with her. Asked her the name, she told me, how old are you.. she said she is 21.. (imagine a 21 yrs old wants to toy with me.. me that my kid sis is 26 and a final yr student of a federal uni, here a 21 yrs old clown is trying to talk to me anyhow..imagine..) asked her what she does.. she told me she is a catery student.. asked her where she lives.. she told me.. She was answering all those questions respectfully cos I have humbled her earlier.. I told her ok, next time we would meet and have a detailed conversation... (I purposely decided not to toast her or collect number, even thou she was willing to give me the number and accept my woos, judging from her deep attention and feminine vibe).. this 21 yrs old girl has a similar body to that of Chioma Davido.. Nice shape.. Big Curvy yansh and firm moderate breast.. but I didn't allow that make me tolerate disrespect from her and ended up getting both her and other ladies in the Saloon their full respect..
Imagine if I allow that Kid, command me to help her get her bag close to me in a disrespectful manner and maybe later try to woo her.. she would shake her head and say no to the spineless man..

Redpillers, TRP is golden and I think we should be dropping more practical RP experiences here too..
I would soon drop more..

Take charge and Don't take nonsense..it is not women hating it is all about self respect and Maintaining frame.. Be a King..

#Shout out to all Bold Redpillers here.. as for the I am not a Redpiller crew.. gtfoh and leave us alone.. we are enjoying the Redpill cult..

Solid!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Infolenka: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Lol...

I would soon drop more..

Instead of scolding her when she motioned for you to bring the bag, you could have just with a smirk and a slight shake of head told her to come get it herself( in a polite and jovial tone) and then you tease her with a small insult like: Are you a cripple? This presents you as a confident, fun guy that doesn't take things too seriously.

Trying to scold her like you are her father isn't going to send tingles down her vagina. Be confident and give a sexual vibe. This is better than what you did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Instead of scolding her when she motioned for you to bring the bag, you could have just with a smirk and a slight shake of head told her to come get it herself( in a polite and jovial tone) and then you tease her with a small insult like: Are you a cripple? This presents you as a confident, fun guy that doesn't take things too seriously.

Trying to scold her like you are her father isn't going to send tingles down her vagina. Be confident and give a sexual vibe. This is better than what you did.

As far as I am concerned .. I would never do that trash you just said ..
Any mannerless Bitch around me would always be bashed and humiliated by me...

When you encounter such, feel free to Smirk, and playfully tell her whatever you want...

Pussy Ain't my problem.. I got enough... I don't worship the ones I got, talk much a random stranger..
I put them in their place..

Keep your weak ass advice to yourself and your like..
Infact don't quote me again..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Infolenka:

There's no point trying to send anything down her disrespectful vagina. He served her well.
Someone disrespects him like that and you want him to be thinking about her vagina at that moment? That would be a simping mentality.
In case you don't know, what she did was an insult. He is probably at least 10 years older than her.
His kid sis is 26. The girl is 21. Yet she had the effrontery to do what she would do to her age mates to him. Girls are fund of doing that shit. They wouldn't talk, they would just use hand signs and expect the guy to comply like a zombie.

When I was reading, I wanted to say he went too far, but when I saw she was a kid compared to him, I realized he did well.

Hopefully, she learnt her lesson.

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

As far as I am concerned .. I would never do that trash you just said ..
Any mannerless Bitch around me would always be bashed and humiliated by me...

When you encounter such, feel free to Smirk, and playfully tell her whatever you want...

Pussy Ain't my problem.. I got enough... I don't worship the ones I got, talk much a random stranger..
I put them in their place..
I jus tire for him

Keep your weak ass advice to yourself and your like..
Infact don't quote me again..
LOL. It hasn't gotten to this. He was just trying to chip in what he thought would be a better reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE,YOU GUYS BE STRAIGHT WITH YOUR INTENTIONS I MEAN DUHH THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT

Solid!

But many guys are trying to keep it safe, don't want to offend her, want her to see him as a gentleman. Poor polarity. My discussions with young women are always sexual, straight to the point. Whether I want to fvck you or not, I'm always plain with my sexual puns, double enterdre and innuendos---direct and indirect.

Funny thing is that that innocent woman, yes, in truest sense, the normal church girl that you are trying to play holy for has that same desires, just that she's locked as a result of her religion. (A good thing though).

Women admire men that don't give a fvck or filter their words in order to palliate them. This attitude exhume their inner wh0re(dark side). It's a litmus test for those that want a woman for a long term relationship. (if you know you know).

Thanks.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Junnior:

I jus tire for him

LOL. It hasn't gotten to this. He was just trying to chip in what he thought would be a better reaction.

Imagine the dude telling me to Smirk and playfully tell the girl bla bla bla.. to what end ?? To prove that I am not bitter ?? Some one that motioned to me like as if I am her houseboy ..
In my post, I said that, after she apologized and used the right word to ask, I did help her get the bag.. that is where I showed to be the bigger person..
I ain't trying to score any point if not when she came to me and informed me that she was leaving, I for toast her but I choose not to..
Imagine the dude telling me to Smirk.. to a girl that can't measure up with my kid sis in any aspect of life talk much of me.. nonsense..

I have PRIDE and unapologetic about it..
Nonsense..

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
CR777:

Hahaha, you must be the moniker they said I'm impersonating.
Babe, no kill yourself. Truth be told, this thread is filled with a lot of wisdom, just that some are intentionally diverting a beautiful thread like this towards misogyny. We'd be lying to ourselves if we pretend we don't know most of them are gays, they can't openly say it cos our society frowns at homosexuality.
Just counter the hate with facts so innocent minds don't fall for it when they encounter it.

A big shout-out to all the men solely dishing out facts here, God bless u all.
Don't mind them I've been tagged with so many Monika's here and so many other weird accusations but I still full ground remain.I want to know their occult secrets,I know they all belong to secret society. I will never be tired of them,they won't succeed,I'm fighting the Lord's battle and I shall not fail.Someone earlier accused Martinez and ubunja as partners ewww but only God knows the truth but the way that Martinez defends ubunja is suspicious, I'm really trying my best to find out secrets about them.What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magnus105(m), Lordsagna and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.