Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771315 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Lol...
Redpillers here (if you don't identify as one, then my post is not for you) always be on guard..

I was hanging out in a friend's exquisite Female saloon..
One lady that came there to get her nails and other stuff done..
Sat adjacent to me.. other ladies numbering over 10 was at the saloon..
I was just have a chit chat with my pal (the owner of the place) then all of a sudden this lady adjacent to me, looked at me and incidentally I looked towards her at the same time, so our eyes met, gentlemen of the Redpill she used her eyes and her hands to gesticulate to me to get her the bag she kept close to were I was sitting.. mind you she didn't even utter any verbal word.. just mere eye contact and and pointed to the bag and gesticulating..
I was flabbergasted to my bones, I wondered the guts and courage a lady has to ask for my assistance without even Opening her mouth to ask.. just using mere signals as if I am a house on.. lol.. Sensing pride and lack of manners..

I turned my face fully to her direction and told her " Kai, It seems you lack manners and has little or no moral bearing.. (everyone was shocked and looked at my direction) imagine you wanted me to help you get a bag close to me and can't open that Thing you called mouth to ask me to do so politely but choose to point hands towards my direction like someone selling a piece of land somewhere in a village in igbo land.. Who even raised you, a kid like you having such audacity and confidence, never you be so stupid to try such with anyone anywhere either make or female, it shows you are a stupid fellow"
I continued, Let me teach you manners, what you should do is, " Bros, pls help me with the bag close to you and I would do so too.. not pointing towards me like I am your estate security.. Do not be stupid and so unfortunate next time to try such..

I applaud you for this mahn... you handled it well.

ABANGWABOI:

Everyone looked at her and she was so embarrassed and for the records.. she apologized immediately.. and also thanked me for correcting her.. and went ahead to tell me to pls, help her with the Bag.. and guess what, I did.. ( I have no bitterness towards her) TRP doesn't teach bitterness and I have already corrected her of which she publicly apologized...
I continued my discussion with my pal.. later when she was about to leave, she came to my sit, apologized again and told me she is leaving.. I now decided to have a little chitchat with her.

You started like a soldier, then ended it off like a weakling... wasn't really against you having a talk with her manh......but "chit chat" every OGs can see you not fully redpilled as you claimed you are.

ABANGWABOI:

Asked her the name, she told me, how old are you.. she said she is 21.. and a here a 21 yrs..asked her what she does.. she told me she is a catery student.. asked her where she lives.. she told me..

Her name...lol...how old she is lol..." Even had to ask her where she lives?....come on mahn... you spoilt all like I said..(did what most Simps will do)..any OG can sense you really want a taste of that coochie real bad.... even the bîtch can sense that...

ABANGWABOI:

She was answering all those questions respectfully cos I have humbled her earlier.. I told her ok, next time we would meet and have a detailed conversation..

Yeah mahn... you humbled her, but the chit chat was that really necessary.... imagine she' coming to tell you am leaving.... and you replied with a simple "alright" with a sexy smile that would have done the works of those silly chit chats you had with her....if you got the looks and style.... trust me... she be coming back to get your number, from your female friend in that saloon.... that's how to play the game man.

ABANGWABOI:

[/b] I purposely decided not to toast her or collect number, even thou she was willing to give me the number and accept my woos, judging from her deep attention and feminine vibe).. this 21 yrs old girl has a similar body to that of Chioma Davido.. Nice shape.. Big Curvy yansh and firm moderate breast.. but I didn't allow that make me tolerate disrespect from her and ended up getting both her and other ladies in the Saloon their full respect..

Yeah, you didn't wanna toast her yet...but you made your interest known openly in a weak way mahn..... imagine during the chit chat you had with her.... you be smiling cheapishly.asking unnecessary questions... like most of this Simps do...yeah

ABANGWABOI:

Redpillers, TRP is golden and I think we should be dropping more practical RP experiences here too..
I would soon drop more..

Take charge and Don't take nonsense..it is not women hating it is all about self respect and Maintaining frame.. Be a King..

#Shout out to all Bold Redpillers here.. as for the I am not a Redpiller crew.. gtfoh and leave us alone.. we are enjoying the Redpill cult..

You kicked off like a alpha, then spoilt it all like a weakling....with the unnecessary chit chat you had.

You really didn't have the ice on the cake.

Though I hold no grudge's, but telling you what I would have done...

The chit chat at that time was unnecessary...like for real.

You put the bîtch to her place, she apologized....hell yeah.. you told her no issue. then you went ahead showing more interest openly in her?

Come on mahn...she just tried to insult you.

The thing here is if it was a male who insulted you... would you be asking him about his age?.... name?.... house address?

Come on mahn.....

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sharing blood makes you relations.
Sharing sweat makes you family.

Will not expatiate.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
neyooohhh don't you have something doing, you are always here all the time, audio millionaire
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
People sha �

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rozcol:
Don't mind them I've been tagged with so many Monika's here and so many other weird accusations but I still full ground remain.I want to know their occult secrets,I know they all belong to secret society. I will never be tired of them,they won't succeed,I'm fighting the Lord's battle and I shall not fail.Someone earlier accused Martinez and ubunja as partners ewww but only God knows the truth but the way that Martinez defends ubunja is suspicious, I'm really trying my best to find out secrets about them.What do you think?

You don't need to stress yourself trying to decipher the relationship holding the both of them, Martinez has stated clearly that he's not gonna marry, he curses and belittles married men, he says he can't live or put up with women which suggests he could be gay.
Trying to talk to him is a waste of time cos if Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and Kyle xy (Matt Dallas) could give up successful films like prison break and Kyle xy respectively to come out as gays, it means the gay spirit is too fucking strong. I don't suggest wasting time preaching to him, he ain't normal no more. I'm more concerned with the people he's misleading by filling their hearts with hate.

I do see posts of them insulting single mothers here, it's like it's the order of the day here, they insult and demean single mothers a lot, I smiled and realized that these lots ain't deep thinkers.
Shey that woman would have been a single mother if the man that impregnated her was man enough to take up his responsibilities? Oh she's now less of a woman cos she decided to not abort but keep the baby and suffer alone?
Ask the straight men here how many of them have accepted the pregnancy of a girl they once impregnated, they would rather give her money for abortion, deny or discard her, she goes through the shame of sex she had with a man all alone and still gets insulted by these so called women haters. Or maybe they believe the girl impregnated herself through an immaculate conception or maybe, just maybe it's now a crime to fall for the sweet words of the man she thought loved her? We all know the gender who are usually the cowards in such scenarios but the hatred in their hearts won't let them see the truth.

I saw someone here insulting single mothers and at the same time praising 2pac, the fool doesn't even know that both 2pac and Biggie he adores so much were products of the same single mothers he insults each chance he gets, they hate women but worship the same 2pac who sang Dear mama, keep your head up, Brenda's got a baby and baby don't cry. Quite contradictory.

Well, I've got no problem with anyone's decision on how they wanna live their lives, but biko, Nairaland is visited by a large percentage of Nigerians, you should only spit facts when you speak here, keep that hate to only your own mother and sisters.
Stop spreading it and corrupting the minds of innocent hearts.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rozcol:
neyooohhh don't you have something doing, you are always here all the time, audio millionaire

Frustrated prostitute stop quoting me.

What's your business with my financial status, you want to gold dig on behalf of your poverty stricken family?

Trying to source for extra information?

Uncouth cheap prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Instead of scolding her when she motioned for you to bring the bag, you could have just with a smirk and a slight shake of head told her to come get it herself( in a polite and jovial tone) and then you tease her with a small insult like: Are you a cripple? This presents you as a confident, fun guy that doesn't take things too seriously.

Trying to scold her like you are her father isn't going to send tingles down her vagina. Be confident and give a sexual vibe. This is better than what you did.

I get your drift tho!.. polite and jovia, that's a bit weak for a case like This.

Though I preferred the way he handled the situation mahn....I like it hot.....if it was me...... won't have handled it less or any better... he did the perfect handling.

But what I won't be doing after passing my message.... it's the chit chat....naah.

After giving her an alright smile... thet we are cool... it's all.

I rather let that pûssy pass... even if she got an assx like beyonce.. nor be every toto guy man suppose knack... I rather use some as trap to raise my stats high.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
I can see a bluepilled narrative about single motherhood acceptance from an individual who doesn't want to live in reality but wants his beta conditioning to rationalize away the cold hearted truth of the redpill praxeology, the redpill is against cuckoldry and having children out of wedlock not because it's a judgemental ideology or shameful moral doctrine against women with children out of wedlock but because it deals with facts, evidence,data and statistics with regards to human conduct, western Societies in the past had shaming mechanism against women bringing bastards from out of wedlock , but when the Progressive narrative started dominating their culture after the civil rights for blacks and women's rights, the government introduced welfare system for single mothers and these policies led to a significant increase in the practice, and the data shows that there is very strong correlation between children born in single mother household and depression, suicide, prisoners, illiteracy, gun shooting ( violence), criminal activities, fatherlessness is a very big crisis in western Societies as the institution of marriage is no longer sacred, divorce is common, women are being baby Mama's thanks to welfare and child support, why would a Redpiller have anything to do with single mothers and cuckold himself to raise another man seed fulfilling a woman's mating strategy ( her Hypergamous desire for a beta bucks to take care of her seed after fvcking around with Alphas and carrying their seed)? Why should a man Cap save a Hoe?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
17yrs old cry
Benin girls don cast finish undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

You started like a soldier, then ended it off like a weakling... wasn't really against you having a talk with her manh......but "chit chat" every OGs can see you not fully redpilled as you claimed you are.

Her name...lol...how old she is lol..." Even had to ask her where she lives?....come on mahn... you spoilt all like I said..(did what most Simps will do)..any OG can sense you really want a taste of that coochie real bad.... even the bîtch can sense that...

Yeah mahn... you humbled her, but the chit chat was that really necessary.... imagine she' coming to tell you am leaving.... and you replied with a simple "alright" with a sexy smile that would have done the works of those silly chit chats you had with her....if you got the looks and style.... trust me... she be coming back to get your number, from your female friend in that saloon.... that's how to play the game man.

Yeah, you didn't wanna toast her yet...but you made your interest known openly in a weak way mahn..... imagine during the chit chat you had with her.... you be smiling cheapishly.asking unnecessary questions... like most of this Simps do...yeah

You kicked off like a alpha, then spoilt it all like a weakling....with the unnecessary chit chat you had.

You put the bîtch to her place, she apologized....hell yeah.. you told her no issue. then you went ahead showing more interest openly in her?

The thing here is if it was a male who insulted you... would you be asking him about his age?.... name?.... house address?

Come on mahn.....

I know your moniker here and when you came into the thread when Calibrator invited you and your goons from the Ashawo thread to here...
You don't identify as a Redpiller, so your point is total trash...

You said I showed a Simp tendency by having a little chitchat with her..
And you concluded that I was smiling like someone that won an american lottery and probably staring at her while doing so.. Boy.. you don't know better, for your info, when the kid was about to leave, she stood up and came to where I sat with my Pal.. she was still standing whilst I ask her those questions myself seating.. I mean standing like an obedient puppy while I ask her a few question, and all those questions I asked her didn't even take up to 50 secs and I discharged the kid..
I humbled that Kid there and wasn't interested in any affair with her. If I was, it would never amount to a blue pill move, your approach night be different from mine but you tagging my approach as a Weak, beta male Simp Move , means that you are DAFT, MORONIC, IDIOTIC, CLUELESS & CRETINOUS..

And for your info; if it was a boy/man, after he apologized and later come around to say a goodbye I would still have a quick conversation like, Guy what's your name, how old are you, Where do you live, infact, I would even seat him down and advice him about life generally from my wealth of experience and it would make him a better man going forward.. why I can't have such prolonged convo with a lady is because, those things means little or nothing to them, once she is out of there another Simp would worship her, even if she fail in life, a man can marry her and she becomes a Mrs and he caters for her while she also command some respect in her environment cos she is a MARRIED woman..
Personally, I love mentoring young men that comes across me cos they would build on it and become a better man while the female folks most times only care about new iPhone and Brazilian hair..
Dude, stick to your level of game and understanding..
Don't even bother to quote me and type nonsense.. cos I would serve you very hot...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Junnior:

There's no point trying to send anything down her disrespectful vagina. He served her well.
Someone disrespects him like that and you want him to be thinking about her vagina at that moment? That would be a simping mentality.
In case you don't know, what she did was an insult. He is probably at least 10 years older than her.
His kid sis is 26. The girl is 21. Yet she had the effrontery to do what she would do to her age mates to him. Girls are fund of doing that shit. They wouldn't talk, they would just use hand signs and expect the guy to comply like a zombie.

When I was reading, I wanted to say he went too far, but when I saw she was a kid compared to him, I realized he did well.

Hopefully, she learnt her lesson.

Gosh... You are full of wisdom bro..
You understand the scenario perfectly.. imagine me smiling to that kid and tell her bla bla bla...
Someone that can't measure up to my younger sis in any aspect of social strata..
Someone that I am very much older than.. this dude is funny.. girl wey people wey pass her by far dey call me Sir upandan both at work and my environment.. No wonder Ubunja said, that peeps here should stick to their level of understanding..
She knows I am a Top dog, (even thou she may not know that my Car was parked outside) judging by me having a discussion with the owner of the Exquisite Saloon, but she wanted to belittle me to boost her "EGO" .. even my paddy Shop attendants and apprentices that usually greet me Good day Sir whenever I dropped by was shocked to notice that she disrespected me and this dude here is telling me to be gentle on her and bla bla bla..
Absolute nonsense..

Thank You bro for Schooling him on my behalf.. you got my respect..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
When you start chasing a girl even if you are older than her she would loss attraction for you, always remember you're the prize, learn game, maintain frame, gain status/ clout, learn how to make women come to you, rather than you pursuing them

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I know your moniker here and when you came into the thread when Calibrator invited you and your goons from the Ashawo thread to here...
You don't identify as a Redpiller, so your point is total trash...

You said I showed a Simp tendency by having a little chitchat with her..
And you concluded that I was smiling like someone that won an american lottery and probably staring at her while doing so.. Boy.. you don't know better, for your info, when the kid was about to leave, she stood up and came to where I sat with my Pal.. she was still standing whilst I ask her those questions myself seating.. I mean standing like an obedient puppy while I ask her a few question, and all those questions I asked her didn't even take up to 50 secs and I discharged the kid..
I humbled that Kid there and wasn't interested in any affair with her. If I was, it would never amount to a blue pill move, your approach night be different from mine but you tagging my approach as a Weak, beta male Simp Move , means that you are DAFT, MORONIC, IDIOTIC, CLUELESS & CRETINOUS..
Don't even bother to quote me and type nonsense.. cos I would serve you very hot...

As expected...funny how some men cant accept simple criticism... or flaws in a mature manner.

Everybody wanna form hardcore online...I mean if we were discussing this physically... it be different... because I be holding you by the balls..and force you to see reasons where am coming from.

But instead you want to rant like a black monkey that you are....

You just a toothless dog mahn...

Tell you what.

It doesn't matter how many seconds you asked her those questions....even if she knelt down to answer them....

Those questions were unnecessary...like for real... her address...? lol...

After all that you came here describing her with the backside of chioma, davido bîtch....and you saying you ain't interested?.

You played it like a redpilled man would do from the start.

Then ended it like what every normal simp will do.... saying you humbled her.. funny.

I didn't call you a simp....I just pointed some flaws... which a dull Brain like yours can't comprehend.

Been a game player..... is different from been a redpiller.

You might not be getting any more response from me...so just take a chill pill..
Am born2winking0G.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

Come on mahn.....

king what should he have done ??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

As expected...funny how some men cant accept simple criticism... or flaws in a mature manner.

Everybody wanna form hardcore online...I mean if we were discussing this physically... it be different... because I be holding you by the balls..and force you to see reasons where am coming from.

But instead you want to rant like a black monkey that you are....

You just a toothless dog mahn...

Tell you what.

It doesn't matter how many seconds you asked her those questions....even if she knelt down to answer them....

Those questions were unnecessary...like for real... her address...? lol...

After all that you came here describing her with the backside of chioma, davido bîtch....and you saying you ain't interested?.

You played it like a redpilled man would do from the start.

Then ended it like what every normal simp will do.... saying you humbled her.. funny.

I didn't call you a simp....I just pointed some flaws... which a dull Brain like yours can't comprehend.

Been a game player..... is different from been a redpiller.

You might not be getting any more response from me...so just take a chill pill..
Am born2winking0G.

Useless Fool don't bother quoting me..
Imagine this Clown that patronize prostitute that Lacks the balls to attract and inspire genuine desire from ladies is spitting trash..
Kid Fvck off and go Bleep yourself..

You are as useless as the letter "P" in the word "Psychology" ..
Quote me and watch me drag you cunt to filth..
Imp.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
xfactordv:

king what should he have done ??
ABANGWABOI, handled it well mahn.. like for real..I won't have done any better...I might even have done worst...I know myself.

What I was trying to say is the chit chat he had...it wasn't really necessary. Come on mahn.
Bro You think am na...

If it was a young boy 21, that came into that same saloon, and did same thing the girl did... and he bashed him also... then when going the boy came to apologise.... would ABANGWABOI be asking him... what he does for a living... where he stays...bla bla bla....

Ask yourself deeply...I know some guys who can do that.... but definitely not this dude... with the way he writes.... you can sense he is a hot tempered nigga

But because she's a girl....he engaged her with unnecessary chit chat
This females are always treated specially...even by a self acclaimed redpillers.

Why can't you keep on treating a girl like you will do to a fellow man... that's the issue am having here.

Yes... same nigga that put her down...chit chatted to get her up.

Claiming he humbled her.... any nigga in that saloon can see you want that pucsy....even the bîtch can sense it too.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Consider this: you have a friend whose friendship you would not recommend to your sister, friend, brother, or close acquaintance. Why would you have a friend like that for yourself? You could say it's out of loyalty. Loyalty, on the other hand, is not synonymous with stupidity. Loyalty must be negotiated in a fair and honest manner. Friendship is a symbiotic relationship. You are not morally obligated to be with someone who is wreaking havoc on the world. On the contrary, you should select people who want things to get better, not worse. Choosing people who are good for you is a good thing, not a selfish thing to do. If they see your life improving, it is appropriate and valuable to associate with people whose lives should be improved.
The reverse this with women and see how it looks.
#Enlightenment

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
@ bloodysperm try and narrow down those Nuggets please, beacause .....The reality is "No woman with high SMV will come to you on their own accord if you don't put yourself in a position for her to do so"

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

ABANGWABOI, handled it well mahn.. like for real..I won't have done any better...I might even have done worst...I know myself.

What I was trying to say is the chit chat he had...it wasn't really necessary. Come on mahn.
Bro You think am na...

If it was a young boy 21, that came into that same saloon, and did same thing the girl did... and he bashed him also... then when going the boy came to apologise.... would ABANGWABOI be asking him... what he does for a living... where he stays...bla bla bla....

Ask yourself deeply...I know some guys who can do that.... but definitely not this dude... with the way he writes.... you can sense he is a hot tempered nigga

But because she's a girl....he engaged her with unnecessary chit chat
This females are always treated specially...even by a self acclaimed redpillers.

Why can't you keep on treating a girl like you will do to a fellow man... that's the issue am having here.

Yes... same nigga that put her down...chit chatted to get her up.

Claiming he humbled her.... any nigga in that saloon can see you want that pucsy....even the bîtch can sense it too.

If I wanted that pussy.. I would have gotten it and it doesn't make me a Simp or that to be a BETA male move..
The little Kid was interested but I wasn't interested to get that deeper with her..

In my initial response to you I stated that if it was a male, I would sit him down and advice him from my wealth of experience but your moronic self didn't see that in my post..
Kid, you don't even know my personally but you assume that I ain't got game, very wack reasoning, just like Martinez39s always say to you, we don't measure Dicks here and if you think only you got game here or only your approach is certified a game approach others are Simp move then you are empty as a Sawdust..

I ain't measuring dicks with you Kid, so I have nothing to prove to you in terms of game.. I got enough hoes and they don't have a price tag just same way your hoes does..

Be sensible and stop thinking thru your anus when next you make reference to me..
Scumbag..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Imagine this Clown that patronize prostitute that Lacks the balls to attract and inspire genuine desire from ladies is spitting trash..

Imp.

cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
“If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts.” – Camille Paglia grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Imp.
like I said you got a dull Brain...stop crying man.No need to be angry...a known brolosho is schooling you.. how you are supposed to end the game.

Have done things... flirt with women, done all sort of crazy stuff... know how them think... how they react...stop having a hard on.

Relax am writing a book soon.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Preach on cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2021

Babe, is the word used by simp....on girls they just met.

It makes you look weak.

Be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

like I said you got a dull Brain...stop crying man.No need to be angry...a known brolosho is schooling you.. how you are supposed to end the game.

Have done things... flirt with women, done all sort of crazy stuff... know how them think... how they react...stop having a hard on.

Relax am writing a book soon.

If I want to measure Dicks with you, I would have given you enough gist of my escapades with ladies for over a decade.. reminding you that when I started having ladies on rotation that you were still battling primary education and also post receipts here too like y'all do on your Ashawo thread.. but no need for me to prove anything to you Kid..

You are just an irrelevant baztard on a cyber space, so I give no hoot about your punk ass..
Run along little man..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
DaniWhizbang:

cheesy

Funny enough I like the dude (kingog) cos most of his plate spinning bars and tales he drops here I can relate to them cos I have been there and done that countless times..
I very much relate to his street post cos like I said, we have been there and done that as well..

I got mad at him for saying that I ended the scenario in a Simp like manner.. no, I won't accept such opinion, I never made any Simp or blue pill move all through and won't have him force me to accept such opinion of his..

It seems he tacitly want to be seen as the only one that understands the game and how it is played here, hence he tried to pick holes in my conduct with the kid..
This thread isn't for measuring dicks and I don't have anything to prove to him, so I rather blast him and bring him back to his common sense

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

If I want to measure Dicks with you, I would have given you enough gist of my escapades with ladies for over a decade.. reminding you that when I started having ladies on rotation that you were still battling primary education and also post receipts here too like y'all do on your Ashawo thread.. but no need for me to prove anything to you Kid..

You are just an irrelevant baztard on a cyber space, so I give no hoot about your punk ass..
Run along little man..

Kiddo, you got no escapades mahn....you are a lesser boy from the way you write.

Your not a fully redpilled man yet.... you hate that fact... which I pointed out don't be upset

I applaud you the way you handled the situation, still you end up acting like bitch.... chit chatting.
The more you form hardcore the more you simp the more.

I can swear on my balls.. you begged thet girl for her number.... coming here to form hardcore...kónji keel you there.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Run along little man..
You have time Bro

There's a reason all these guys are better left ignored

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Funny enough I like the dude (kingog) cos most of his plate spinning bars and tales he drops here I can relate to them cos I have been there and done that countless times..
I very much relate to his street post cos like I said, we have been there and done that as well..

I got mad at him for saying that I ended the scenario in a Simp like manner.. no, I won't accept such opinion, I never made any Simp or blue pill move all through and won't have him force me to accept such opinion of his..

It seems he tacitly want to be seen as the only one that understands the game and how it is played here, hence he tried to pick holes in my conduct with the kid..
This thread isn't for measuring dicks and I don't have anything to prove to him, so I rather blast him and bring him back to his common sense

Lol I like me too.

Anyways, you did ended the whole thing in a simp like manner, you just don't want to see reasons with me.

most of this guys here....knows what am saying got some juice

That's some unnecessary chit chat you did back there...her home address,?

You: where you de stay?
She tells you..

You: where you de work?
She tells you.

Come on mahn... how do you feel asking that question at that' particular time, to a girl you just put to her place..

You giving her more morale...next time she still gone do that same thing to another nigga.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

Kiddo, you got no escapades mahn....you are a lesser boy from the way you write.

Your not a fully redpilled man yet.... you hate that fact... which I pointed out don't be upset

I applaud you the way you handled the situation, still you end up acting like bitch.... chit chatting.
The more you form hardcore the more you simp the more.

I can swear on my balls.. you begged thet girl for her number.... coming here to form hardcore...kónji keel you there.

It is now obvious to me that you are trolling..

Go and Bleep your "MODA"..
Bye Imp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mystiquefia, beezman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.