Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755642 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Now they have upgraded to adding Blasphemy to SIMPle comments grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hpk(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2021
juicywales:
Redpillers I hail o...
Please, I need an advice. My girlfriend and her so called course mate kissed when she went to collect an assignment from him, I knew about this through their chats, because he asked the guy why he stopped the kissing session. I confronted her, and she denied, and she said what she was asking the guy was that "why he tried to kiss her" we had an heated argument which she said she'd keep distance with the guy. Fast forward to on Saturday, which was exactly a week after that incident, I still caught that guy flirting with my girl on whatsapp, without her dissuading him or anything. The guy was even telling her that since they kissed, that he can't get her off his mind. This confirmed what I saw last week that they actually kissed. She cried, apologized and promised that she won't repeat such again, and that she'll keep distance with the guy. Though, we are back together, but I can't just get the betrayal from my mind, because she's somebody I've always trusted, moreover I've really invested in her. Please, you guys should advice me on how I can handle the girl and this current situation.

Move on already or keep PERISHING.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2021
If only more men understood this. Feminism was never about equal rights.
So many men believe there is a brand of feminism that preaches equal rights therefore that is the real feminism and there is another that preaches man hating therefore that is the feminazis.

This is not true, there are no branches or different brands of feminism.

Feminism is feminism. And it is a female supremacy movement.

Why do you think that when issues that affect men come up the feminists become silent?

Feminism was not, is not and would not be interested in the welfare of men neither would feminism care about equal rights.

Men can burn in hell for all they care.

CaveAdullam:
DAY 204, REDPILL 2021

Feminism is not about equal rights. It's all about female supremacy which is tantamount to societal decline and degeneracy.

Feminism is like a sheep in wolf clothing, it tends to be innocent like a child in its infant stage, then it proceeds to acknowledge the assumed oppression of women in its adolescent stage and lastly, in the adulthood stage, it unmasked itself, reveal it claws, destroys the women she pretended to help, mislead the children it pretended to uplift and pull the men backward.

Briefly, feminism is cancer.

Authority: shun feminism.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Football Manager is about to introduce female football teams because according to them, they believe in equality.

Football is a male dominated sport. Even the female football competitions are bankrolled by revenues generated from a predominantly male fanbase.

Gaming industry is also male dominated one, without even doing research I can bet my balls there are not up to 10 million hardcore female gamers worldwide.

Women don't generate any significant revenue to the football regulatory worldwide.
Women don't generate any significant revenue to gaming consoles companies.

Why pander to the whims of a section of the society who have no majority say in the revenue of your company?

I am really vexed this morning!

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Calibrator:
Football Manager is about to introduce female football teams because according to them, they believe in equality.

Football is a male dominated sport. Even the female football competitions are bankrolled by revenues generated from a predominantly male fanbase.

Gaming industry is also male dominated one, without even doing research I can bet my balls there are not up to 10 million hardcore female gamers worldwide.

Women don't generate any significant revenue to the football regulatory worldwide.

Why pander to the whims of a section of the society who have no majority say in the revenue of your company?

The equality they seek shall ruin them

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2021
Calibrator:

PC bandwagon

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2021
angelfallz:
If only more men understood this. Feminism was never about equal rights.
So many men believe there is a brand of feminism that preaches equal rights therefore that is the real feminism and there is another that preaches man hating therefore that is the feminazis.

This is not true, there are no branches or different brands of feminism.

Feminism is feminism. And it is a female supremacy movement.

Why do you think that when issues that affect men come up the feminists become silent?

Feminism was not, is not and would not be interested in the welfare of men neither would feminism care about equal rights.

Men can burn in hell for all they care.

1. Now, feminism is quiet when college tests is lowered to accept girls and the affirmative groups, thereby giving them an easy leeway to bypass the necessary procedures.

2. Now, ratio of girls in colleges are higher than boys, as boys are now performing lower and gradually dropping out of school. Feminism is happy: "hurray! Women are coming up, our oppressors are opting out".

3. The divorce law is greatly hinge against the husbands; feminism is quiet about equal ration for the parties involved---husband, wife and children. "Yeah women can take all in the divorce court, the men can perish".

4. The media has been so bastardized by the placards of feminism that only female rape/sexual harassment is being acknowledged. Young males do suffer sexual abuses in the hands of older females but hardly do you see any NGO supporting the male victims. "Yeah, men and young boys should keep quiet because they enjoy sex".

Only crime against woman is a crime against the law according to feminism. Male victims should shut the fvck up!

5. Medical research funds for women is far far higher than that for men. "Yeah the government and society must care about women's health, men can take care of themselves". And feminists are quiet about this.

What about different charity organisations, NGOs, affirmative actions scattered all over the globe for the favour of women? Hardly can one identify any one for men. But yet feminism are screeching and fighting for equal rights.

6. Men are being conscripted into the military force to go fight war and defend the peace of their nation; women and children stay behind. Feminists don't want equal men and women in the warfront. Yet, they're fighting for equal rights.

That's why as a man, you must always put yourself first, there's no debate about this. Because no one literally care about men. If men should neglect themselves in the face of romance, chilvary, patriotism, gentility etc. they'll always lose. This is not to say that men should abandon the right things to do, but in the performance of their duties they must be at alert against manipulations, and things that will make them jeopardize their lives for nothing, hardly without recognition, praise and appreciation for a work well done.

Thanks.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Women decide who “wins” a debate by who has been the snotty-mouthiest and by who emotionally manipulates the other into submission. The truth matters not a bit to women.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Calibrator:

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adebisiema(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Feminism is slowly crawling into Islam.
#TRP

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Pastor Future preaching this morning

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2021
adebisiema:
#TRP

They have always been targeting Islam since God knows wen

Islam and feminism cant work at all at all

Islam is fucking patriarchal

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2021
juicywales:
Redpillers I hail o...
Please, I need an advice. My girlfriend and her so called course mate kissed when she went to collect an assignment from him, I knew about this through their chats, because he asked the guy why he stopped the kissing session. I confronted her, and she denied, and she said what she was asking the guy was that "why he tried to kiss her" we had an heated argument which she said she'd keep distance with the guy. Fast forward to on Saturday, which was exactly a week after that incident, I still caught that guy flirting with my girl on whatsapp, without her dissuading him or anything. The guy was even telling her that since they kissed, that he can't get her off his mind. This confirmed what I saw last week that they actually kissed. She cried, apologized and promised that she won't repeat such again, and that she'll keep distance with the guy. Though, we are back together, but I can't just get the betrayal from my mind, because she's somebody I've always trusted, moreover I've really invested in her. Please, you guys should advice me on how I can handle the girl and this current situation.

Dump the bitch

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyenatetan(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2021
juicywales:
Redpillers I hail o...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Guys, i don't seem to be able to leave the ANGER PHASE of taking the redpill, maybe its because i was affected very deeply starting from my very own home and then to the really bad experiences i have had with the female gender. The more i think about this things the angrier i get. Its really getting exhausting.

I literally shouted GET OUT to one lady who was standing in the one passage narrow walk path, taking photos with her tight jeans and very cleavage revealing crop top.
She still shook with fear when she met me this morning on my way to work, i gave that impact in two words, you could imagine how fierce i would have sounded.

By the way, this is the real GidRedpiller and yes maybe i need help.
Say something you guys pls.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adebisiema(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

They have always been targeting Islam since God knows wen
Islam and feminism cant work at all at all
Islam is fucking patriarchal

Bro the post has been modified, check the attached picture.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2021
adebisiema:
#TRP

Wats feminism about this bayi

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Broke muscular guy shot by beta rich simp.

Cause and effect is real. Stay woke

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
neyoohhh:

Chads always pay the supreme price

That's why not all can be a Chad

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is the major reason sleeping with married women is dangerous

neyoohhh:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guys, i don't seem to be able to leave the ANGER PHASE of taking the redpill, maybe its because i was affected very deeply starting from my very own home and then to the really bad experiences i have had with the female gender. The more i think about this things the angrier i get. Its really getting exhausting.

I literally shouted GET OUT to one lady who was standing in the one passage narrow walk path, taking photos with her tight jeans and very cleavage revealing crop top.
She still shook with fear when she met me this morning on my way to work, i gave that impact in two words, you could imagine how fierce i would have sounded.

Don't hate the Player, hate the Game - Unknown

It's all a game bro; the Evolutionary game. You either play or you die (depression can lead to death). The Redpill exposes us to the truth and the truth is bitter (very bitter), but there's no use wallowing in bitterness and hatered. Instead, understand the game, learn from the players and play to win.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,YOU HAVE TO FORGIVE WOMEN FOR BEING THE WAY THEY ARE THEN ACCEPT THEM LIKE THAT ITS HARD BUT THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BETTER BRO EVEN JESUS FORGAVE MARY MAGDALENE

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Calibrator:
Now they have upgraded to adding Blasphemy to SIMPle comments grin
But talk true the girl fine
Infact even if they say make I fvck her say she get hiv I go fvck her

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
This is the major reason sleeping with married women is dangerous

I wonder why someone will love a total stranger so hard to the extent of killing another person for her.

The husband should either be killed too or life imprisonment with hard labour.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
ifyken:

You are a fool. You don't belong here.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
neyoohhh:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lasisi69(f): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Lol... You never see anything undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
When women delay marriage we call it independence, when men delay marriage we call it fear of commitment- Dr Warren Farrell

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fatalveli:
I wonder why someone will love a total stranger so hard to the extent of killing another person for her.

The husband should either be killed too or life imprisonment with hard labour.

So, you're implying the wife of the murderer is a stranger to him? This is plausible! Do you see your properties, friends, colleagues as strangers even though you've maintained a relationship with it/them for less than 1 year? Probably no!

You don't commit to a stranger; husbands do! You don't feed, shelter and protect a stranger forever; husbands do. You don't share secrets and allow strangers see the chink in your armour; husbands do. Wives are not strangers to husbands. So, why say the wife is but a stranger, when they courted and had their marriage sealed by both families and in most cases together with the law?

Male homicide is higher than female homicide, and male are the highest victims of homicide. Homicide is as a result of power, resources and mate(s). Jealousy is rooted in the male psyche--- it is "don't touch my property except I give you my permission". Men will give permission for other things, but not a mate, because his mate carries much of his investments and his invisible future existence lies with her. Hence, he will slaughter any other male that comes near her for activities that will be detrimental to him, both in the short and long run.

The simp of a husband would have abandoned his wife to the street where she belong, though, it is heartbreaking, disappointing and weakening, but better than homicide. Now, he will end up in jail without having the wife and lose his freedom/life.

There are somethings especially perverted activities people do, that's not tolerated in a particular society, but that favours some(minority) that does it, and backfires when others(majority) tries to do it. The gym instructor might have been fvcking other mens' wives scott free, but since it's ruled against his societal norm, he ended up not coming alive this time around. This is what is referred to as high risk low reward strategy: behaviours of stupid folks who don't contemplate deeply before carrying out specific and risky actions. No pity for him whatsoever, he deserved his death!

The woman will still end up at the winning side, because in years to come a darling simp will ever be ready to cater to her whims.

Men never circumspect properly before/when dealing with women, ergo, they always come out destroying their lives, reputation or/and resources at the end of the tunnel.

The law should take its course!

Thanks.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
I hope this is a joke.

ifyken:

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
The women that make it independently base on merit on the economic and political scale are the exceptions; here is the norm below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6662965/manager-day-sugar-baby-night

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: F1re(m), BantyStoner, Horlahdgold(m), TaiwoKing and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.